The Accident: Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I seem to have a knack for being ambiguous, sorry," Peter said, apologetically. "You are strikingly beautiful. There, is that better?"

She looked over her shoulder behind her. "Who are you talking to?" she asked.

"You, silly."

"Thanks, but I imagine I look like a wreck first thing in the morning," she said, pushing some loose curly hair of hers behind her ear.

"I couldn't imagine anything more beautiful," he said, freeing those same hairs from behind her ear.

A big grin formed across her face.

"What do you want to do today?" he asked.

"Let's get cleaned up first," she suggested.

"Didn't you do that yesterday?" he asked.

"Yeah, but now that we've broken that seal, I'd rather be around Sweet Pete than Stinky Pete," she said, laughing.

"Well, I like either of those better than Peter Beater or whatever it was you called me yesterday," he said, smiling. "Wait a sec, Stinky Pete isn't a euphemism for--"

"It will be if we don't keep you clean," she said, cutting him off as she slipped her t-shirt on.

As they walked to the bathroom, he realized he wasn't nervous about her washing him. He suddenly didn't care anymore, if she saw him in whatever state. He didn't even turn around when she pulled down his underwear. She washed him as she had done yesterday. He allowed himself to get unapologetically hard, as he enjoyed the sensation of her washing his balls.

"I'm getting the sense that you are a little bit less embarrassed than yesterday," she jested with him, as his cock went to full attention.

"What gave you that idea?" he replied, with a sly grin.

"It might be this extra towel hanger that just appeared," she said laughing, as she gestured in a circular motion around the core of his body.

After she dried him off and helped him put on new underwear, she told Peter she was going to wash up. Peter began to walk out of the room.

"What, no request for quid pro quo, this time?" Katie asked.

Peter stopped dead in his tracks, but didn't turn around.

"You serious?" he said, still facing away from her.

"I told you the other night, I don't mind if you watch," she said, quite seductively this time.

Peter turned around to find Katie moving the chair out of the tub and putting it on the bathmat just to the side. She patted the seat silently, as a way of instructing him to sit down.

"The seat is fairly wet," Peter noted.

"I guess we shouldn't have put those on then," she said pointing to his underwear. "Let's get you out of those." She slid down the underwear she had just put on him.

His dick sprung free, as the titillating nature of this scenario had made him begin to get erect again pretty quickly.

"I see someone is ready to watch," she said, emphasizing 'someone'.

Peter had seen her nakedness in the glow of the moonlight, and from quick glances from her getting up, but his heart leaped with the knowledge he was about to get to see her fully naked in the full light of day. The anticipation alone, caused his cock to reach full erection. It throbbed and ached. It had been well over a week since he had any release.

Katie looked and smiled.

She reached down and began to pull her t-shirt up over her torso. She stopped.

"We can't take this back, you know," she hesitantly observed.

"Weren't you the one who said take a risk?" Peter said, prodding her.

"You know this is different, Peter," she said, as she stared into his eyes. "You sure you want this?"

"I've never been so sure in my life," Peter replied, confidently.

"And you're not just saying that cause you are hard as a rock, and it's been several days since..." she teased him.

"Since what?" Peter played off innocently. Peter laughed, "Katie, no, this isn't just 'cause I'm rock hard, or backed up. I'm not ashamed to respond this way to you. This isn't an accident. This is a sign of how I honestly feel about you, about how I've been feeling about you, about who you are and always have been in my life--the person I'm closest to. I just can't believe it took me this long to realize it. I want you to know and to see what you mean to me..." he paused, "...all of me."

Without another word, Katie quickly pulled up her shirt off and over her head and shook her hair out. Peter was stunned by the sight. The curve of her breasts fell away from her athletic frame. Her areolas were slightly raised and puffy, compared to the rest of her breast tissue. Their chestnut tint was centered with a delicate nipple that looked achingly wanting to be gently fondled.

His glimpse was short lived though, as Katie straddled him on the chair hugging him, chest to chest; Peter's neck bent upward so his lips could meet hers. If last night's kiss was gentle and sweet, this was an unleashed torrent of passion that seemed as backed up as Peter's sex.

While the two of them knew each other so well, this was an area of their beings that they had never set sail upon. Their tongues explored this new territory with pent-up desire. They kissed so passionately; it was like the breath of life was being sucked out by both of them.

As they continued their passionate kiss, Katie slid down Peter's torso, from a standing to a sitting position. As she did so, her body pushed his cock in a downward and outward direction guided by her underwear. Peter loved to feel the tip of his cock slide slowly along the length of her labia and rest just below her asshole. Peter also loved the softness of her tongue, as well as the feel of her soft, fleshy breasts against his chest.

They paused after a while, just to look at each other. Peter had never seen a bigger smile or such joy on Katie's face. Peter, himself, had never felt so much bliss. He was, however, starting to feel some bodily discomfort.

"As much as I do really like this, it's, uh, kinda hurting," Peter said.

"Oh, sorry I didn't think I was pushing against either of your arms," she replied.

"It's not my arms that hurt."

"Oh, am I too much weight on your legs?"

"Kate, you weigh what, a buck-thirty wet, no not that."

"Oh... Ohhh!" she suddenly exclaimed, as she realized which part of him was hurting. "Sorry!" she said, as she quickly stood up. His erection immediately went back to its firmly upright position. She looked down and made a grimaced expression. She looked back at Peter and silently intoned the word, "Sorry."

Peter just nodded his head in acceptance.

Katie turned away from him and stepped forward, perhaps two feet away. She turned on the water for the shower, as Peter admired her shapely form. She tested and adjusted the water until it was a temperature that suited her. Katie then stood back up and looked back over her shoulder, to make sure Peter was watching. She put both hands on the top of the elastic bands of her panties right where the curve of her hips were at maximum, and hooked her thumbs under the elastic.

She smiled devilishly at Peter, just before she slowly started to bend over. He panties descended her body at the same rate as her bending, with the result being that the further she went down, the more her sex was exposed to Peter. The effect was that of a blooming flower made up of her layers of labia radiating outward towards Peter's direction. Her outer labia and vulva were lightly covered in soft brown hairs, her inner labia, just slightly longer in the center than her outer labia, extended beyond those first lips in small, butterfly-like wings of tannish pink. Katie continued to slide her underwear all the way to her ankles, where she paused, and again peeked back at Peter, looking even more seductive. Peter looked at her, and just raised his eyebrows in a surprised fashion.

"Do you like what you see?" she questioned him, temptingly.

"I definitely don't see you as one of the guys now," Peter replied, astonished.

Peter looked back at her exposed self. With Katie so far bent over, her ass had spread open and was also on full display. He could see the puckering of her tight, and what Peter thought was, rather cute asshole. It radiated perfectly in all directions from a light pinkish-brown center. He looked back at Katie, who was still watching his reaction.

"Let me show you a little more," she said, as she slowly stood back up and stepped, almost prancingly, into the shower. The slow movement of her athletic legs was almost as erotic for Peter, as viewing her exposed from behind.

As she turned sideways to him, Peter was able to capture the supple shapes and curves that outlined her body. Peter loved the form of her silhouette. The way her hair flowed onto the curve of her shoulder. The gentle concave slope of her breast moving away from her frame, apexing at her areola and nipple with a sharp convex curve back to join her torso. The flat descent of her stomach towards the lightly hair-covered pubic mound that descended and disappeared into the crisscross of her legs. It excited Peter that he knew what secrets lie between in that crisscross junction. He desperately wanted to explore and know more of that secret, but for the time being, he was incredibly happy to sit and observe.

Katie slowly closed her eyes, as she stepped under the flow of water.

Her leg on the far side of Peter was straight with her foot flat on the shower floor, while the leg closest to him was slightly bent, her foot resting on her toes jutting out her hips. She looked upwards and lifted both her hands to direct back her hair, as the water molded her individual strands into a cohesive shapely single form, the water elongating her hair--just as blood continued to elongate his member. Her hair became a conduit with which the water was able to reach the middle of her back. Her posture created a curve in her lower back, which was accentuated by the muscular rump that she had built up over all those years of sports.

Katie turned slightly away from Peter. He watched as the water streamed out of her hair, down her lower back and ran outward at the curvature created by her ass. It funneled through the crevice formed by her ass, the way water falling in the mountains follows the ravines. It then fell straight down to the shower floor, like a waterfall from the middle of her ass crack. Peter wanted to stoop just below her ass and drink water directly from the source, as would a parched traveler emerging from days of wandering in the desert.

Katie picked up a long, thin bottle of expensive specialty shampoo that Peter was unfamiliar with. He just always bought the cheapest shit at the grocery store, while his mom, on the other hand, was always buying the expensive European kind. As she wrapped both hands around the bottle to join her fingers locking on the other side, she looked directly at Peter. Using both thumbs she flicks up the cap, tilted her head down slightly, and almost giggled. He could tell she was both enjoying this and wanting to capture his attention.

"Who the fuck ever knew opening a shampoo bottle could be this fucking awesome," Peter thought to himself.

She turned the bottle upside down and with one hand slowly raised it way above her head. This lifted her breasts up to an even firmer and perkier position than they were already in, while also further arching her back. The curves of her body seemed endless. Katie slowly and gently squeezed the shampoo bottle. A thick strand of white goo began to form out of the tiniest of slits. Peter was watching in heightened anticipation as the thick liquid began a slow descent out of that opening. It seemed to cling in a long rope of desperation, about to be released into the abyss. When critical mass was reached, it broke free of the tip of its container. Gravity continued to accelerate the liquid through the falling shower water and into her expectantly cupped hand that sat just out in front of her navel. She tensed her entire body, as the shampoo puddled in her hand.

Katie set the bottle down and began to soap up her hair. Her brunette color turned shampoo-white, the more she massaged her scalp. When the desired consistency was reached, she turned her back to the shower head and tilted her head back to wash out the soap. While most of the soap escaped down her backside, some of the water flow moved over the front of her body. Lather ran down and over her nipples, making them look like a break in the stream where a rock protruded. Some of the suds made it all the way to her pubic hair, getting dammed up for a time in the tangle of the soft web, before finally washing down the top of her labia.

Katie grabbed the conditioner and lathered it into her hair. He was amazed at how something so mundane could be so spectacular. He loved watching this secret-and-sacred routine. He wondered if he was the first guy to ever get to see this aspect of her. He hoped he was, not out of insecurity or possession, but rather out of a place of reserved intimacy. He suddenly wanted to share with her similar secrets and rituals about him, that no one else had ever experienced.

She picked up the bar of soap out of the built-in dish and began to soap her body. She began with her arms; soaping them, as if they were delicate glass, from fingertips to shoulders. She next soaped her breasts. She soaped them in upward motions, moving her hands across her hardened nipples and into her armpits.

As she rinsed off the soap on her breasts, her nipples seemed to become even more erect--Peter wanted to take them so softly into his mouth. The direct surface of her breasts and chest being rinsed off, caused splashes of warm water to exit the shower enclosure and land on Peter's body. He was acutely aware of the sensation of the splashes landing on his face, chest, thighs, and especially his rigid penis. It was a subtle form of drip torture, that Peter so badly wanted some respite from.

She then moved on to her legs, washing them similarly as her arms, from the tips of her toes to her inner thighs. Peter again caught a glimpse of that freckle on her inner thigh, this time in the context of her complete nakedness. Seeing that large freckle on her inner thigh was like a pivot point from the known to the unknown. It was a feeling for Peter like a puzzle that had been finally completed. This triggered a thought in Peter's mind of, "Holy shit, Katie is totally nude. She is totally nude washing herself right in front of me." She bent at the waist, working on her lower legs, her ass sticking out, begging to be caressed.

As she soaped her pubic mound and her vulva, two of her fingers descended lower to her undercarriage. It was clear this was more than washing, as Katie's head tilted back a bit and her mouth fell slightly open. Peter thought he heard an audible gasp through the din of the background shower. Peter so wanted the use of both of his arms in that instant--one to pleasure her and one, in kind, to pleasure himself. His cock had never throbbed this hard in his life. It ached to be touched, to be stroked. It needed to let loose its natural function. She did not linger, however, but brought her head back leveled toward Peter and smiled.

With this, she again turned her back to the shower flow, and began to rinse out the conditioner in her hair. When she had finished rinsing out the conditioner, she turned off the water and turned to face Peter straight on. The sounds of the shower, now absent, he was keenly aware of all the water dripping off her. He was enraptured with processing all distinct sights and sounds. Water was dripping off her nose, her lips, her earlobes, her breasts, her fingertips and from her vulva. She allowed him time to drink this all in, not rushing to grab her towel or cover up in any way. She stood there offering herself up visually for him.

"I'd get you a towel, but two problems. First, I can't really hand it to you. Second, I'd hate to cover up such a thing of perfection," Peter said, warmly.

Katie began to blush, as she brought both arms up under her chin, fists clenched, covering her breasts where her elbows bent over her nipples in what was either reflexive modesty, or to warm a chill in her body. She smiled with a big grin.

"Well at least you can still hold my towel with that," she said, as she glanced down at his crotch using widening eyes and lifted eyebrows to point with.

"Yeah, I think I could bench my weight and then some right now with this thing," Peter replied, continuing the joke looking down in his lap.

"Or perhaps even do twenty push-ups with it," Katie said, laughing heartily. Peter laughed, too.

She stepped out of the tub, still covering her chest and came close to Peter, bent over at his head level. Her face now close, he loved how her eyelashes looked freshly wet from the shower. It made her eyes sparkle. She put her cheek beside his and whispered, "I can think of several other exercises I'd like to try using it." He could feel her warm wet check against the contrast of his. She dropped her arms and extended one arm beyond his head. Peter expected her to wrap that arm around him, but instead, she pulled away from him, her breasts hanging freely, but with a towel in hand that she had retrieved from the rack just behind Peter.

Peter watched intently as she patted her body dry. Peter was a little disappointed when she wrapped the towel around her body and secured it just above her breasts. Katie grabbed another towel and wrapped her hair up to dry. She went over to the sink and put some lotion on her hands that she rubbed on her face.

Katie moved silently behind Peter who was seated again on the chair. She began kissing his neck with soft, supple kisses. First up the left side and then his right. She began to gently tongue his ear.

"How about if I give you an actual reach around this time, would you like that?" she whispered.

"Very much," he whispered back.

Peter suddenly felt a hand exploring his chest, running up and down over his muscles. Katie stopped to pinch his nipples gently. Her hands continued to move in an undulating fashion up and down his chest, but with each cycle, they moved lower and lower down his trunk. When she got to his pubic region, she didn't instantly move to grab his dick. She, instead, ran her fingers through his pubic hair, massaged his inner thighs, and even brushed the back of her hand against his balls.

This teasing was difficult to endure. He so wanted to feel her hand wrapped around his shaft, but at the same time, loved feeling her hands all over him. Her face was next to his. His cock was throbbing harder than any other time in his life. He'd never needed release so badly, but been entirely incapable of doing anything about it. He wanted her to touch it and not touch it, as he knew he probably wouldn't last long.

When she wrapped her hand around his shaft, he let out a big sigh. He didn't care how loud it most likely was. He'd never felt this pent up before.

"I take it that feels good," she said, sweetly.

"You have no idea," Peter replied, rapturously.

"Oh, I think I do," she decisively stated.

"What do you mean?"

Katie let go of his cock and came around in front of him. Peter was disappointed to lose her hand on his cock, but curious. She looked around the chair and him for a second. Peter was trying to figure out what she was doing.

"Spread your legs," she instructed him.

Peter was really curious to what she was thinking. Katie loosened the towel around her body and Peter watched it fall to the floor. He looked back up at Katie. She then made a motion with both hands, fingers together angled inward, pointing at her vulva as she leaned back a little to expose herself more to him. Peter directed his attention to where she was pointing. He could clearly see the nub of her clitoris and labia protruding outward. It was such an erotic sight.

She quietly said, "And if that isn't clear enough, feel this."

She moved forward, straddled one of his legs over his mid-thigh, and then squatted down and moved up and down his thigh. She was rubbing her labia all over the top of his leg. It was then exceptionally clear to Peter that she, in fact, does have a good idea of how good he felt, as the top of his leg was soon covered in the wetness of her sex. He could even feel a sense of swollenness in her labia.