All Comments on 'The Accidental Goddess Ch. 01'

by rondajambe

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
tennesseeredtennesseeredover 2 years ago

Not a story so much as an essay about a dystopian future of Man recreating Eden, or at least trying. Yet, the human spirit of independence and contrariness (eg: the girl flying offshore to fish) remains. Imagine a future of women having men's sex drive but without men's competitive spirit or tendency toward violence. Sounds great until everyone lays around all day in naked splendor and nothing of lasting value gets accomplished. Still, I'm going to follow this story and see where it goes. If it works, sign me up! Strong imagination, RJ. 5*.

rondajamberondajambeover 2 years agoAuthor

thank you Tenesseered for your comment. You have aptly described what I am attempting. Later in the story 'she' becomes severe abut enforcing work and reward...you are correct that all utopian/dystopian visions go belly up. But on The Farm they are going to have a lot of fun first.

Incidentally, the outline I started about 10 years ago is now sort of becoming reality...at least as far as the free love goes. Ha.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous