The Accidental Human Mate Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Am I my sweet?"He guided my hand between us and I was shocked when I felt what was left of his cock outside my body. I had at least half of his monster inside my over stretched sheath. "You see how much of me You have taken already baby? Relax for me and open up as wide as you can Belle. Take all of me inside you."

With that said he held my face in his hands and thrust forward hard. I felt a fleeting moment of intense pain as he thrust his whole cock deep into my body.

I need you to hold still while you adjust to me sweet and I need make sure I didn't damage you before I start to move inside you. Just relax pet, you're safe there's no need to fear."

"You're shielding me aren't you I asked? You're blocking the pain your body is causing me. How bad is it? I want to know."

"I don't want you to feel pain little one. Please don't ask me to drop my shields."

"I want to know Kane." He dropped his shield for a second and the most excruciating pain lanced through my body. I felt like there was molten lava stuffed inside me.

His shields slammed back into place in my mind and he quickly wrapped me in his arms and rocked me gently, caressing my back. "Don't ask me to purposefully let you feel pain like that again baby. Relax now, no more pain my Belle. No more pain."

He started to thrust slowly in and out of me,building a steady rhythm. I could see he was holding back and needing to pump harder between my thighs. I could feel the walls of my sex holding him, trapping him inside me. The friction was starting to get me very wet again and I needed him to move faster, I needed him deep inside me.

"Kane please I need...I need you."

"You ready for this my little one? You ready to feel what I can do to your body?"

I looked up at him with a confused pleading expression and he surged forward. He pinned my hips down so I couldn't get away from his fiercely hot cock impaling me hard and deep.

"Hold onto me sweet and don't let go," he said as his thrusts became insanely intense.

Beads of sweat started to drip from him and his breathing was ragged as he continued to pound my virginal sex.

He reached between us and rubbed my clit hard and I could feel an intense coil of molten heat form in my body, I was so close. "Cum for me baby. Cum with me,"he gasped and I shattered, my feminine juices, coating him as his hard cock slamming in and out of me. I felt him cum as loads of his hot seed filled my womb, I came again harder than before.

He growled like a feral animal and white hot pain lanced my shoulder as he sank his teeth into me. He held me down and he lapped at the blood running down my shoulder. Mine, he uttered. The pain turned into a pleasure like nothing I had ever imagined and I came a third time as my vaginal walls clenched around him effectively trapping him inside me.

I passed out cold.

I came to in the room with the fireplace once again. I was alone and felt sore all over and my limbs felt heavy.

I could hear chatter coming from outside the room.

"You need to give her up Kane. This isn't our way, you have a responsibility to the clan. You need to sire the next generation of leaders with a mate worthy of your status."

"Mother I know my duties. I will not discuss this any further. The girl is mine! I cannot and will not let her go."

"You almost certainly overwhelmed her Kane she's been unconscious for days, please be reasonable. Remember how you felt when you lost control with the last human you bedded."

"I bit her mother," he said softly. "I couldn't control myself. I don't know how this happened but I bit her and I drank her blood. Even now she calls to me. I want her more than anything I've ever desired and I cannot give her up."

"That's not possible Kane. We don't mate with humans it makes no sense. I need to confer with the council over this."

I heard the footsteps of someone walking away.

The door creaked open and a stunning women who looked to be no older than her mid thirties entered the room. I clutched the covers in anticipation of the onslaught I would receive from this woman.

"Hello my dear," she said. "My name is Citana, I am Kane's mother.

You gave us cause for concern, you've been unconscious for nearly a week,"she said as she made her way to the bed. She stopped and sat down beside me.

"Isabella you have us rather at a loss. My son has exhibited behavior towards you that is unheard of between our kind and humans. You are aware of why you were brought here I presume." I nodded my head and said nothing. "Come with me my dear I need you to see what fate awaits a human slave within our clan."

I grabbed a robe from the foot of the bed and followed Kane's mother from the room. As I walked closer to where she was leading me I could hear the faint cries from random females obviously being sexually claimed by the males of the clan.

We entered a large room with tables and chairs lining the walls. Several members of the clan were seated and eating large servings of food.

"You must be hungry, she said. Come and sit and we shall get you something to eat".

I sat down across from Citana and she snapped her fingers. I turned around and stared straight at Cathy and another girl from the campsite. The were wearing aprons tied round their waists and nothing else. Red striped were crisscrossed on their skin, their bare breasts bobbing as they walked. They were walking on their tip toes with their legs held slightly apart, obviously uncomfortable. Cathy shot me a hateful look as she brought food to the table. I looked at her in horror.

"Cathy are you alright?"

"Do I look alright to you, she sneered. Look at me they beat me till I'm red all over. There's a giant hole where my pussy used to be and there's a gigantic thing shoved up my ass to keep me open for their massive cocks. If I'm not being nailed I'm serving food. Why aren't you here being treated the same way? You strike a deal with these bastards or something?"She stared accusingly at me.

I looked down and answered," I don't know what's going on Cathy. I have been taken but only once and only by one man."

"They aren't Men Belle they're monsters. They will only keep you till they fuck the life out of you, then they'll leave you to die!"

"That's enough out of you slave,"said Citana. "Boys this one is in need of a lesson in humility. She needs to stop causing trouble and learn tobe obedient."

Two men quickly got up and grabbed Cathy. I tried to get up and help her but Citana held my arm and I sat back down. "You need to see this Isabella."

The men had Cathy over a bench fast, tying her feet splayed wide apart.

I couldn't believe what I saw next. Her nether regions looked shocking. Her anus was being stretched with a giant bulbous plug inserted into her. No wonder she found it hard to walk. I was surprised she could walk at all.

The men stood next to her fully naked. Their monster erect erections leaking pre cum in anticipation of the act about to take place. Cathy was whimpering and pleading with them not to fuck her.

One man yanked the plug out of her over stretched backside and she yelped as he did so.

The other man oiled his erection and aimed it at her gaping anus and shoved his huge member into her. She rocked forward with the force of it.

The other man lined himself up with her pussy and shoved his cock inside her. They started to thrust in tandem. Cathy was crying and the men were grunting as they forced their cocks in and out of her. Her breasts bouncing and swinging with the forceful thrusts jerking her body.

One of the men started rubbing her clit, the other started stimulating her nipples and he pressed his mouth to hers. Cathy started making mewling sounds and just like that her tears and screams were turned to cries of wanton lust. "Ride me, oh god please don't stop, more, harder, fuck me harder." With that she came and the boys empties their balls inside her well used holes. They left her strapped to the chair, cum leaking slowly out of her. I huge smile was plastered on her face.

Kane's mother looked at me and said, "As you can see the women you came here with are slaves but they aren't being murdered or tortured. They receive punishments yes, but they receive as much pleasure too. You saw how your friend begged the men to pleasure her."

I looked at Citana in disbelief. "You see what they've done to her?" I said as I pointed to Cathy's ruined parts , which were now oozing thick white cum, which formed milky puddles on the floor below. "She'll never heal from that."

"She will never need to my dear. He parts are being altered to fit our Male's penises and that's what she's here for. That's what you are all here for. Once the transformation to her body is complete she will crave them and beg them to fill her. You will soon be altered like this too even if you are only bedded by my son. He is even larger than the two men who just took your friend. I know this because it runs in the family. The clan leaders are always bigger and stronger than the rest."

"Come now we best head back to his rooms before he comes looking for you."

12