All Comments on 'The Accidental Voyeur'

by PeachsCream

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
unknownguyoh88unknownguyoh88over 1 year ago

deliciously erotic tale, I could very easily place myself in the same position years earlier when in Europe with my bandmates while on a musical tour. I've NO idea how many puddles of cum I left on the floor or bedspreads as I listened to my roommates fuck in the next bed while I tried to appear aloof listening to music with my headphones.

Brava, MORE please.....my cock throbs with aching anticipation, it's head glistening with precum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, great writing. I’m trying to learn how to structure a story and yours is so well done. I think I’m a little too heavy on the visual descriptions and I can learn a lot from how well you told this. Thanks for the well told, sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi. Great. I like tales from female perspective. Now we need a follow story or stories of your girl's adventures, with roommate and lab partner.

msspnnrmsspnnrover 1 year ago

Loved it and cannot wait for the next installment. Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The constant switching between present and past tense was confusing, spoiled the story for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPeachsCream@PeachsCream
Bisexual baby with a dirty mind looking for an outlet, I love turning people on mind and body! I want to hear your fantasies so let me know :)