The Accidental Voyeur Pt. 05

Story Info
An unexpected voyeuristic sight - a couple in a car.
946 words
3.93
5.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,666 Followers

It happened again. I really do not go out of my way to be a voyeur. I am just an accidental, but appreciative, onlooker.

I can't say it was one of the best... but I certainly got an eyeful. I don't normally sit around in car parks waiting for something to see. I don't sit in my car watching. I don't sit there with my cock out and in my hand, watching pretty girls walk by, maybe even filling a tissue as a couple of schoolgirls stop in front of me and have a chat. I don't do things like that. If I sit in the park with my sandwiches and 'window shop' that's another matter, but most certainly not with my cock out, hard and hidden under the sandwiches, perhaps ending up wrapped in clingfilm!

But I was in my car that night, that dark night. The scenario was problems with hotels -- nowhere to sleep, so I was settling down in my car with the seat reclined to try and get some shuteye, when I heard voices -- a man and a woman. I looked up and they were embracing. Lovers do that. They were kissing. I shrugged my shoulders and hoped they would get in their car and drive off and leave me to sleep.

They certainly got in their car but there was no sound of engine starting. Unsurprising really as they had both got in the back. I sat up suddenly interested. Were they about to do a little more than kissing in the back seat? I wouldn't exactly be able to see much unless they turned the inside light on, but it might be amusing to see the car start rocking. I had liked the look of her, what I could see, and in the sudden internal light of the back of the car I had seen her reasonably clearly. I certainly couldn't see anything now the light had gone out, but anticipation and thought are aphrodisiac enough. I unzipped and extracted an already growing cock. Was she similarly unzipping and extracting another growing cock at the same time. Might she be about to suck?

I could see the other car classically steaming up. I'd opened my window a little and now opened it rather more. Useful having an old-fashioned winding handle -- no whirr of an electric motor. All quiet and unnoticed.

The car began to rock -- and I began to wank. Well, any port in a storm -- it was better than nothing, and cumming might help me sleep. I readied my handkerchief, not that I was anywhere near, but I wasn't going anywhere. Might as well do the boy scout thing -- be prepared!

And then the scene was illuminated as if by floodlights. Not by floodlights to the car park, simply the door opening again. Had they finished? Hardly if his cock was as upright and rigid as that! The man got out of the car with, as I implied, his cock right out and up, his trousers open and starting to fall down as he grabbed the top of the door to steady himself. Perhaps he had been drinking and that is why from the top of his cock shot a stream of what was clearly not cum. It was not coitus interruptus and a demonstration of the withdrawal method of contraception. It arced up and splashed down just by my car door. Through the window I watched not so much this man peeing with a hard-on, never the easiest of things to do, or his undoubtedly fine and 'girl wet' erection,' but beyond him and what I could see there in the back of his car. The internal light revealed, well... everything! He might have his trousers down but her skirt was completely rucked up and her knickers removed. I could see them all crumpled on the seat beside her but that was not really where I was looking.

Generous breasts exposed with her bra pushed up, nipples hard and red, rising from brown discs -- clearly recently sucked and chewed. Between her legs, or more accurately soft and white thighs, her open sex. No hair at all. You see - I did indeed have a very clear view. Nicely puffy coral pink lips, generous and splayed. The 'full flaps' style, if that is helpful with the description. Clitoral hood, clitoris and there in the centre that so exciting 'cave' clearly anything but dry. How I'd liked to have got out of the car, walked past the peeing bloke and explored the depths of that 'cave.' Illuminated it, so to speak, with flashes of white... well, not exactly flashes of light!

But, of course, I didn't do that. As the man was shaking his erection, ready to return to his girl and prepare to emit a different sort of liquid, my fingers were going up and down on my own erection.

Perhaps he had had too much to drink to notice, perhaps his eyes were half blinded by the light from his car, or he was paying as much attention to the sight of his girl as I was. He wasn't really watching his 'hosing' -- where it was all going. Had he looked he could have seen me, could have seen my own hard cock against the background of my spread white handkerchief. But he did not.

One moment there was the pretty girl, spread and open to my sight. The next the door slammed shut and the car began to rock again, and from my penis spurted a great deal of cum out onto my handkerchief.

I actually slept rather well.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,666 Followers