All Comments on 'The Actor Ep. 02'

by mojavejoe420

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
StantasticallyStantasticallyalmost 2 years ago

So glad the bear lived! Excellent chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To bad you made him 10 years too old for her.

36 years is a huge gap. Even if they have a happy ever after story, he'll be dead before she's 50 and any kids need a father, not a grandfather.

Mex9366Mex9366almost 2 years ago

Kind of hoping the bear died when she choked to death while eating Chad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So glad stupid Chad is away from the picture! Sexy Jakes and Jamie "click" in their love-making. Jake doesn't seem 60 to me -- he is a healthy, sexy, well-built man. I'd still like Jake to have a bit of really sexy chest hair for his broad manly chest!

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Good story but I agree you made him 10-15 years too old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When is the next chapter?

mojavejoe420mojavejoe420over 1 year agoAuthor

It's been submitted, hang tight! Should be out Aug 11 or 12. I'm trying to get one out a week. Thanks to everyone for reading and commenting. I will try and work in some chest hair in the following chapters lol.

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

Great story so far, I’m suspecting Chad is BS’ing re an inheritance and Jamie is being gaslit by him simply because he’s a toxic ass whose ego needs to put others down. The jump in storyline from arranging a ride next day to the vets was jarring to read, I’m fine with timeline disconnects as a rule, but they need to be written in a way that makes the jump work, that didn’t, it just felt as if we’d missed a page along the way.

Please keep writing, I’m enjoying the way your characters interact, although general background also needs filling in, as in how’s the guy with the dislocated shoulder, Chads progress etc, otherwise, thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz. 5⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermojavejoe420@mojavejoe420
Person of Interest. INTJ I'd like to thank all those who've read my stuff over the years. I really appreciate the ratings and comments. Trust me, I read them and try to incorporate feedback into my next project. If you want to leave me more private feedback, which I love, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Actor Ep. 01 Previous Part
The Actor Series Info