All Comments on 'The Actress'

by Wonderlustovered

Sort by:
  • 106 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is a fantastic story. The characters feel like real, mature adults dealing with betrayal. It is so refreshing to see mostly level-headed characters making mistakes and owning up to them, instead of the teenage behavior the children in the comments section expect.

The only way I think this story could be improved, is to "show" more about the real sex in the sex scene, rather than "tell" about it in the epilogue. For example, the author could include a flashback, so to speak, returning to Glori's experience on set.

@Wonderlustovered this is one of my favorite stories on the site. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well written but the ending rather strained credibility and I've never been much of a fan of the wronged hubby sneaking off and refusing all contact - something of a cowardly approach to life methinks.

LA

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well written but the ending rather strained credibility and I've never been much of a fan of the wronged hubby sneaking off and refusing all contact - something of a cowardly approach to life methinks.

LA

theVikingSailortheVikingSailor5 months ago

Awww c'm on, Wanderlust. Make Bill give her another chance. She only screwed Vic once. For Hollywood, that's nothin'. Have him mete out a little punishment and then remarry her. What punishment? Maybe let him spank her a few times, let the baby bite her tits two or three times, then make her take it up the keister once or twice. That oughtta be enough. RAAC, RAAC, we need more RAACs.

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Not much to this one. Just alright "

KiwihunterKiwihunter2 months ago

Another story about a misogynist who throws away a loving relationship because he is too much of a wimp to suck it up and get over himself. Although he reconciled later he was a gutless snivelling little boy that had to run away from a wife who had been manipulated and taken advantage of. No real man would behave like this , abandoning the woman he professes to love

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous