All Comments on 'The Ad Pt. 03 - My Debut'

by Sustainer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good series. Keep it up.

Looking forward to seeing more in this series.

Renee53Renee53over 3 years ago
Great story!

Just finished reading your 3 part story, and must say you did a terrific job of it. I can see myself answering such an ad in my younger day! Reminded me of the first part of “Brie’s Submission” by Red Phoenix. Thank you for your story!

appyBappyBover 3 years ago
Another fine episode.

Excellent. I really like this series. Please keep the stories cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Unusual for me

I normally prefer things to be explicitly stated in stories, things like safety precautions, safe words, disease prevention etc but with this segment of the story it’s easy to see that all of these things are implied and actively used.

The logic of her using the hood is a demonstration of that. Not sure where she stands regarding film evidence of sex acts after she commits to this process. Following on from the identity safeguarding its easy to work out that others involved in the general debauchery are clean and clear of STDs if there wasn’t an assurance of that then nobody in their right mind would want to participate. Where wealth is concerned there’s an old saying of “money can buy you anything” (it can’t but that’s not the point), if someone is paying for the service of a *fuck toy* to use you can damn well bet that the buyers want a disease free fuck toy. I know common sense isn’t as common as it used to be but some things are blindingly obvious.

Re Comment from Anon of 10/10/20

Really?! See my comment above about common sense oh and of course bear in mind that it’s a fantasy story. Did we even read the same thing? As for creating a new species (humanity 2.0?) can you eradicate politicians whilst you’re at it, if you’re going to perform miracles you might as well go big.

Sustainer, thanks for sharing.

Tess (UK)

Liz__67Liz__67over 2 years ago

This is a great series and I enjoyed it. It would be fun to answer and Ad like this, just need to find one. Keep up with your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous