The Adams Family: Melissa & Her Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well..." I began. I was kind of stunned and at a loss for words. "So, everyone thinks you and your mother fuck the same?"

"Yeah, apparently. What do you think, mother-fucker?" Melissa spit out.

"I guess I'm odd man out. Your Mom is good in bed, that's clear, but you and I don't fuck," I said.

"We don't?" Melissa asked. Her anger was showing.

"No, we make love. It's different," I said, and that was the moment when Melissa's quivering lower lip morphed into crying, or better described, to sobbing. Also, at that very moment, we heard, but barely, the scream of Melissa's mom as apparently, Ryan drove her to a climax. I already knew that scream well. So too, apparently, did Melissa. Hearing her mother scream in climax due to a coupling with her primary local lover Ryan, did not help things for Melissa. I felt horribly guilty for having fucked her mother, in a moment of the anger of betrayal, which had made me weak, and needy. However, I was not alone in falling prey to Melissa's mom, not that it helped. It didn't help things at all.

"Come on, Melissa. Let's get out of here," I said.

"Don't you want to make love, now that you're here?" she plaintively asked.

"Of course, I do. I love you, you cheating slut. I just don't want to be in the house while Ryan is also in the house, fucking your mother, or any other woman. Come on!" I said.

"This is your neighborhood. Shall we go to the vista view off 280?" I asked.

"That's a gay pick-up place."

"Oh, well do you know a spot where we can go, but not where you've fucked Ryan or someone else?" I asked.

"I know a spot where Ryan and I never fucked, but I guess Vijay and I once did there," she said. "It was long ago, though."

"How long ago?" I asked. Who the fuck was Vijay?

"Long. Vijay was my first ever. I was fourteen, and he was sixteen, at the time. It was long before I met the true love of my life," she said. "That would be you, you know."

We went to the spot where Vijay had taken Melissa's virginity. We made beautiful love. Melissa's legs were scraping my car's headliner. I thought about someone seeing her bare legs sticking up like that. They'd know. Oh, yeah: they'd know. That turned me on even more.

Later, as we sat in the backseat of my car, enjoying post coital bliss, I decided it was time.

"Melissa, would you be willing to give up Ryan, Miguel, Sam, and all the others, and just have me?" I asked. "I include giving up your brother, your Dad, his colleagues, in fact all men, except for me?"

"Would you be willing to give up all of your sluts, too, except for me? And that includes your East Coast heartthrob, Joanie Higginbottom!" she replied.

"Yes," I said.

Melissa smiled. It was not a smirk, it was a genuine, beautiful smile. "Deal," she said. "Be warned: I'll know if you cheat!"

This time I smiled. I was sure she would, in fact, know. I wondered who her spy was? Had she fucked my roommate Ralph to bribe him into keeping her informed as to my promiscuous activities? There was that one time when it might have happened, when she visited me at Yale, and I had left her alone for a while, in the care of Ralph, my roommate and hitherto trusted friend.

"Okay, my true slut, I mean my true love," I said. I fished around for my pants, which were on the floor of the front seat, and found what I was looking for in the left front pocket. I took it out, opened my hand, and offered it to Melissa.

"In that case, my love, my true love, will you give up your slutty ways, and be my bride? Melissa, will you marry me?" I said, presenting the humungous diamond ring to her.

"I'll do my best," she said, smiling from ear to ear, "and yes, I will marry you. It took you long enough to propose." She slipped the ring on. I lucked out, and had guessed right with her ring size.

"Do you want to tell Ryan and the others the good news, although bad news for them, or should I?" I asked.

"If you tell Ryan, I get to tell Joanie," Melissa said. "How about: I'll clean up my mess; you clean up yours."

"Deal," I said.

"You can still fuck Mom, but nobody else except me," Melissa said, as she kept fondling the facets of the diamond now on the ring finger of her left hand. I just looked at this strange, strange woman who had so completely stolen my heart.

**

Epilogue:

Melissa never strayed. She told me she had gotten all of her yah yah's out, and she focused on her career, the two children she gave us, and her family, especially her father, to whom she was devoted. Her mother continued to be a piece of work, but what the hell: She was the best grandmother imaginable.

I know the cynical among you think 'once a cheater, always a cheater,' but once we lived together, our own love grew and grew. I never felt the need to cheat, and neither did Melissa, if you exclude her mother in my case, and her father in her case. You can't deny a woman her own family, right?

As for Ryan and Joanie? Well, Joanie agreed to be godmother to our daughter, and Ryan taught our son how to fish, and to play basketball. I kept a keen eye open, however, whenever Ryan was around. Melissa did the same with Joanie. My roommate and best collegiate friend, Ralph, was my best man at the wedding, and when I saw the way he looked at my bride, I knew. Well, it was semen under the bridge, right?

Trampie was Melissa's maid of honor. By the way, Trampie's full name, I learned, was Annie Lister. Hard to believe, right? What a name for my wife's lesbian lover! Annie had to be the most beautiful lesbian on God's green earth! Melissa was the most beautiful bride. June beamed with pride at the wedding. I had won her approval. As for Melissa's Dad? We reached a kind of détent: I lent my bride to him from time to time, and he lent me his.

As for Melissa and Annie (aka Trampie)? Yeah, I got to watch, and when they were good and done, Melissa always had some eros left for me, and I had plenty waiting for her! Annie was a no go, but I was fine with that. In fact, June took care of Annie, once Annie passed Melissa over to me. Hank added to his harem, as he found reasons to go to Mexico, where every other woman is named Maria, but he had his special Maria, Maria Elena, right there, in Oaxaca. Maria Elena could give a marble statue a hard on. She was smoking hot. Copacetic, right?