The Add

Story Info
I saw the add and investigated.
2.6k words
3.48
7k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I saw the add I thought, what are the odds? My wife, Connie and I had just been talking about nearly exactly what I saw in the add. I showed it to her and she read it. Then she reread it again. We talked about it and she went back and looked at it again. We talked about it some more. She then decided I should call about it.

I called the number listed in the add.

Before I go further I need to tell you a bit about my wife Connie. My wife is 46 years old, just a bit under 5'3" tall, 126 pounds, a full 36 cup Cs, a small waist up over full shapely hips. Her slightly rounded belly smooths down into shaved pussy. And her legs are long and shapely. Even pushing on toward 50 my wife is still a real looker.

And the add said that was exactly what he was looking for. My cock was already beginning to stiffen as the phone began to ring. It had rung the forth time when a deep voice answered on the other end. I had been about to hang up when he did so I was a bit stunned at his voice.

"I am calling about your add. I may have exactly what you are looking for?"

Then I described my wife in detail to him.

"Hummm, Yes she sounds nearly perfect. Are you willing to part with her?"

"Yes, that might be arranged?"

"Even with no return?"

I looked at my wife and she nodded slowly.

"Yes again that could be arranged."

"Is she there with you?"

"Yes, she is standing right here."

"Could I speak with her please?"

I handed her the phone and listened to her side of their talking for nearly 30 minutes before she returned it to me.

"Now David, text me three pictures of your wife to me now."

I did so quickly and sent them to him.

"Oh yes she is lovely, and have her remove her dress now and do it again."

She did so and as she stood there in her bra and panties I did it again.

"Yes, yes, she has a very nice body indeed. And now I need a nice set of her assets from several angles this time."

"You want her completely nude now?"

"Yes David, completely naked from several angles now."

Connie stood in all her beauty for me as I snapped the pictures and she turned her body as he had ask. I sent them to him.

I heard his breath quicken as he looked at her.

"Oh my yes, she could be perfect for what I wanted. Are you both willing to meet with me now?"

Again I looked at my wife and again she slowly nodded.

"Yes we can meet if you desire us to."

"I would like to meet with you both, just for coffee and to talk about options? I'll have contract options with me about ownership of your wife. So far she meets the standards of what I am looking for to own with a no return. She fits just into the age range of it perfectly. If she were even 2 or 3 years younger she wouldn't interest me nearly as much. As of now I only expect to spend an hour or so over coffee, but you might ask her if she could wear something revealing so I can get a really good look at her body while we talk. If we can formalize a deal to our satisfaction there at that time I might take her and seal our deal then."

"Take her and seal our deal?"

"Yes David, I'll slut your wife right there and then."

"I see and how soon would you want to meet?"

"Tomorrow afternoon say 2pm?"

We agreed and he gave us the address.

I looked it up and the information I got was that it was a black gentlemen's club and open 24 hours every day. At this point we really had only had fun playing Tomorrow was going to that final step. I had to ask my wife just how far she was willing to take this?

She sat very quietly for some time. She was still completely nude and her nipples were rock hard.

"I think we should meet him and see if it is real? It excites me we have found someone who really wants me. Does it excite you?"

"Yes, it excites me too."

"Enough to go completely through with it and let him have me, no return?"

"What does no return mean?"

"I am not sure but it makes me wet."

The next day My wife and I drove to the address he'd given me and I parked next to the building where he had told me. There were maybe 20 cars in the lot?

"Let's go in and I am going to give you to him."

"Even with the no return thing?"

"We will ask what it means, but no matter he gets you anyway."

The door was open for business and we entered. We were met by a well dressed gentleman who took us back to a rear office where a very large black man sat.

"I am very glad you came. Do you understand once you leave here without this beautiful woman, she will not be returned to you."

"You plan to keep her for yourself?"

"No, once I have broken her to slut, I plan to sell her."

"To sell her?"

"Yes, I plan to sell her to one of the inner city gangs. To become a gang whore. She could have maybe ten years. Take your clothes off Connie."

My wife stripped nude for him. He waved his hand to a guy who looked in.

"Take Connie out and put her up on stage for the guys"

He took her hand and led her out. Then he turned to me.

"You have decided to give her to me, even with no return. And that is good. I will tell you now. If I sell her to one of the gangs. At 46 her age is working on her. They have rituals they enjoy with older whores I don't always get them back."

"How soon do you decide if you will sell her?"

"I have already decided to sell her to them."

"You have picked one already?"

"Yes, I put your wife up for bids last night and I decided this morning."

"They have seen her nudes?"

"Of coarse, and some of them are watching her dance naked right now. I am glad you answered my add and she was willing."

"We have talked of this for some time."

"So my add was perfectly timed?"

"Yes she was ready. A month ago maybe she wasn't? Are they going to fuck her tonight?"

"Yes, if she'll let them take her?"

"Will they want her up on the stage tonight?"

"No not tonight,but soon they will, they will lead her off back stage tonight. Would you care to watch her?"

"I would enjoy seeing them take her back stage to enjoy her."

He swung around and pushed a button and the wall opened wide to view the stage where my wife was dancing naked for a good sized crowd of black men. As she finished the song several young blacks took her off stage to the rear and into another room.

"I can open another wall so you can watch them take her if you'd enjoy it?"

"Maybe when she submits to them on stage for the crowd to see it?"

"She will do so for them in just a few days, I can let you know if you'd like or I can send you a video of it?"

"I would be pleased with the video of it. Any idea how soon she'll go to the gang you have decided on?"

"We have set a date for her to go, yes."

"Can you give me a time line?"

"We have agreed on less than 6 months and more than 3."

"Will you keep me updated?"

"I will do that yes."

It was just 3 days when I received the video of my wife on stage, fucking three young black studs openly on display for a nice crowd of mixed couples. His note said "couples night, all women are wives dating men who are members here."

I could see several of the women had their tits on display in the crowd. So the young men were already grooming the white wives for other blacks to enjoy. Our friend who placed his add we had answered had a real thing going with white wives and black men. It made me wonder why the add? So I texted him and ask him.

It took a while before he answered me.

"It was a special request. And your wife fit it perfectly. But you had to agree to the no return thing."

"So I have no chance of getting her back?"

"No I am sorry there is no chance of her on return. I get a request about once a year for this."

"How much do you want to return her now?"

"It is too late David, I have made the delivery already."

"What delivery? Connie you took her to someone?"

"Yes your wife was a special order from a group, I sent her nudes to them and they wanted her."

"And you made her delivery already?"

"Yes, I did and I ask you both if you were okay with no return? You agreed."

"Will you answer a few questions?"

"If I can yes."

"Is she safe and okay."

"She is property of a black gang in another city. Your wife is as we speak becoming a gang whore for the members of the gang."

"So she will be okay with them?"

"Connie's age is against her. But they wanted her. They do have plans for her. She will be a full use whore for them for some time."

"The plans they have for her. Do the plans involve a Sacrifice of some kind?"

"I can't say what their plans for her are. But my guess is it could be yes. She is beautiful, big breasted and fits the profile. But my guess is she's good for several years."

I ask no more questions and I moved on with my life. About three years passed very fast and I met Anita at a dance. We hit it off and I began to see her regularly.

She was built much like my first wife and Anita had been around some. As I learned more about my new woman I learned like my first wife she was very kinky. And we began to play some very kinky games. The more we played the more she excited me and I began to tell her about Connie and what we had done.

"Can we do that, David?"

"Do what Anita?"

"Answer an add like that?"

"If you really want to do something that crazy I know someone who will do it to you."

"The guy who took your wife and sold her?"

"Yes, he has special orders put in all the time for women."

"David, is Connie still doing it?"

"Yes, at least the last time I checked she was."

"God that is so sexy. Can we talk to him?"

"Sure we can. He has some pretty deep shit, with no return."

"You mean like your wife did?"

"Yes, he has special orders for middle age white women in your age group. It is inner city black gangs that want you."

"Let's go talk to him."

I called him and set up a meeting.

Anita and I met in his office with him and as we moved into see him he jumped up and shook hands with us both.

"And David, this is your lovely new wife?"

"Yes, we have been married just a few days now."

"Oh my, you are lovely, yes, I am sure we can do something with you if you are willing? Are you willing my Dear?"

"Yes, I think so. David has told me about his first wife and I think what she did is so sexy."

"Would you be willing to sign a no return contract for me Sweetheart?"

"You mean one like Connie did?"

"Yes, the group that she went to contacted me looking for a beautiful woman and you fit the bill exactly. Your body is exactly to their liking and your age is perfect."

"Is Connie still with them right now?"

"Well I know she was a month ago, but I don't think that she is now? She was in a event for them a few days ago and I believe she has moved on now?"

"Oh my, I would liked to have met her."

"You could be her replacement if you are willing to sign my no return contract Anita?"

"What do I need to do?"

"I need to see you completely nude and I will send you back in the studio with my guys. They will take a few pictures of you which I will sent to my clients and as soon as they agree you'll be delivered to them."

My new wife calmly stood and stripped for him.

"Oh my yes, you are perfect for what they desire."

He picked his phone up and spoke into it. Two big black guys came from another area.

"Please take this beautiful woman back to the studio and do a layout of her. I think she will be perfect for the new request."

One of them took her hand and they lead her out. After the door closed He turned to me.

"She is perfect for the new request. Are you okay with the no return contract?"

"Yes I think so if she is willing? So she'll be taking Connie's place?"

"Yes I received video of your wife this morning. She was sexy and beautifully on display."

"So it is over and finished now?"

"If you would like to see her? I will show it to you if you'd like? The boys are fucking your wife in the studio by now so we will not be interrupted."

He flipped his laptop around and hit play. I watched the video until it was over. He could see my cock was very hard.

"You enjoyed it didn't you?"

"Yes, very much."

"An exciting fitting for a beautiful woman. You knew what they wanted her for?"

"I had guessed, yes."

"Your Anita, will be on video 4 months from now. Do you approve?"

"Yes, she will be even more sexy than Connie."

"Would you like to see it? The video of Anita?"

"Yes I would. She will be preforming just like Connie in this video?"

"Just about yes. She is a special order. I was very pleased when you called and told me you wanted to come in. The boys called in several others for your new wife right now."

"I had hoped they'd keep her longer?"

"You'll be very pleased with her video."

"Will you be keeping her tonight?"

"Yes, the guys sent video of her to them and they want her tonight."

"Okay call me when the video is in."

Time passes so fast and in this case it did. I got the call from him in no time at all and I was shocked when he said to me.

"I have the new video we talked about now."

"The new video of my wife, Anita?"

"Yes, that one."

"Is it as good as the video of, Connie?"

"Oh, I think hers is much better than your first wife's. Come in and I will show you."

He was right is was better than Connie's. Much sexier.