All Comments on 'The Adult Toy Workshop'

by Leggy_Peach

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a fun story

Really, really nice. Sarah experiences a fantastic orgasm with nipple clamps that slowly suck and rotates her nipples, and then gets slammed with a vibrator. She returns home and runs into a new puppy (for Bear) and James into her life. Fun story and Merry Christmas to all.

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleover 3 years ago

Please

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great change from the norm

This was terrific. Enjoyed the pace, the human parts of it from a practical standpoint and the tie to our pets was a nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pleasant Read

Enjoyable diversion. Is the moral of this story "Dreams really do come true"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What a sweet story, I love both happy endings!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just what was needed.

Such a sweet and emotional story. Just losing my best friend which was a cute and loving lil collie named Sammy so I can relate. It is amazing the memories that get triggered by the strangest things. I really got a kick out of the elf names and I also loved the idea of the bagel bush. You are so creative in your writing of this story without it seeming cheesy or sleazy which I greatly appreciate. If anything could have made this story better then I would have loved it to be longer but not being an author myself, I lack the actual ability to know when something feels finished to the creator of the tale.

Sadly the best I can give it is 5 stars since no matter how much I attempted to drag another star or 3 out of the rating system, it seemed adamant in its stubbornness.

In case I don’t get a chance later, have a great holiday season LP and be safe.

SlofredSlofredover 3 years ago

An amazing little story. Thank you for sharing your talent. 5 stars.

BoldVultureBoldVulture10 months ago

Leggy_Peach, thank you. Just re-reading favs and enjoyed reading this one. Hope you write another story for here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous