All Comments on 'The Adventurers' Club Pt. 10'

by professorjames

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More Please

I always enjoy your stories about this subject because there's a lot of pleasure mixed with just the right amount of pain and no humiliation to go with it. I hope this isn't the last chapter of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
"comment?"

the following comment appears on almost all your submissions. remarkable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Your Best Yet

Your best Yet. Can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Is this the end?

Do you plan to continue the rest of the vacation or does it stop here, personally i'd like more, and judging by other comments, i'm not the only one.

Please continue, at least until they go back to college

Rad'lRad'labout 19 years ago
Well done!

Thank you for a wonderful tale! You have a good imagination and can use the correct words to bring that imagination to life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Thank You

Thanks for this story, it's easily the best sex story I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
a great series

this long story was great. a lot of work.

i like the educational bend on this story.

if you write more i would love to read it.

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Oh my fucking god

This was the most erotic arousing story I've ever read in Literotica. What pure defiled joy to walk this torture with these young cunts and cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent

One of the best series I've read, please right more!!

nakedguyatxnakedguyatxover 1 year ago

This was an extraordinarily good series; I loved every minute of it. Less exciting detail toward the end; maybe the intensity became hard to sustain. But super hot throughout. I really regret that you have apparent stopped writing. Maybe you could start up again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous