The Adventures of a Janitor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I uh... I don't know... I am really not a talker," I whispered.

"Who says you'd have to talk?" Brenda smiled, "I could just service you."

"For an hour? Two or three times a week?" I asked, stumped.

"At least, it would get your mother off of our backs," she replied, evading the question.

"I'll think about it," I replied, pretending there was a chance I'd say no.

After paying for lunch, Brenda leaned over the table, bringing her face as close to mine as she could and whispered, "So, are you going to give me that facial now?"

"Fuck yes," I replied. I couldn't believe how eager she was. We didn't talk much on our way back to the loft, both of us obviously preoccupied with the facial.

"So, how do you wanna do this?" Brenda asked, after closing the door of my room behind her.

"Well, I was thinking I could jack off to some porn, build up a nice load for you and then, when I am ready to... uh... blow, I'll signal you and you get on your back on the bed," I said, having given the idea quite some thought.

"Oh my," Brenda whispered, "That's... uh... so impersonal."

Before I could ask her if she still wanted to go through with it, she asked, "So, do I keep my clothes on?"

"That's up to you," I replied as I sat down behind my computer and opened my extensive porn collection.

"I guess I'll just keep my underwear on," she whispered.

Once I started stroking my fat dick, I had more eyes for Brenda taking off her clothes, than I did for the two naked sluts on screen taking on multiple dicks. In just her panties and a bra, she sat down on the bed and took one of the porn magazines from my nightstand and started browsing through it, trying to act as casual as she could.

I watched several clips, from threesomes to girl-on-girl to some nasty bukkake, working up a nice, big load to give to her. From time to time, she looked up from the magazine, glancing at the screen or at my hard dick. I also gawked at her now and again, ogling her curves and openly lusting after her.

When I was ready, I whispered, "Okay, here we go!"

Brenda threw the magazine on the floor and got on her back in the middle of the bed.

As I moved towards her, kneeling down on the bed next to her head, I asked, "You ready?"

"Yes, let me have it," she replied eagerly, as she grabbed both her tits through her bra and started abusing them for my viewing pleasure.

I stroked my throbbing dick right above her face for about ten seconds, then moaned and arched my back. Four thick, gooey strands of cum splattered against her face, covering her from cheek to cheek and from chin to forehead. She gasped as I continued to dump dozens of smaller drops in and around her eye sockets.

When she didn't feel any more cum raining down on her, she chuckled and whispered, "Oh my, that was humiliating!"

I laid down on the bed beside her, relaxing and enjoying the aftermath of what I had done.

"So, how do I look?" she asked, as she carefully opened her eyes, leaning into me.

"Like a cumslut!" I replied truthfully.

She playfully slapped my shoulder, then reached over to my nightstand and grabbed several tissues to clean off her face. When she was as clean as she was going to get without taking a shower, she scooted closer and nestled up against me. Instinctively, I wrapped my arm around her shoulder. I was surprised that this didn't feel weird.

"Okay, the doctor will see you now," she chuckled. Realizing we had some time to kill before I was going to get hard again, I started telling her about how disappointed dad was in me, how he had given me an ultimatum to move out and about my shitty job as a janitor.

I talked about how jacking off was my favorite pastime and how I had done so extensively in my old room, at work and now in a loft I shared with two other perverts. Brenda hardly said anything but just listened intently as I rambled on for the better part of an hour.

"You're such a loser," she concluded as she slid her hand down to my crotch.

"Is that your professional opinion?" I asked, squeezing one of her boobs.

"It is," she said, as she wrapped her hand around my dong, "You're a fucking loser!"

After letting her stroke me to a full-blown erection, I asked, "How are your fucking skills?"

Her hand froze around my dick.

"A bit rusty, to be honest," Brenda replied.

"You want me to take you for a spin?" I asked, feeling my cock twitch in her delicate hand.

"Yes please," she replied, her voice crackling under her lust.

"Do you... uh... wanna make out first?" I asked, not sure if she wanted foreplay or not.

"I think you'd better just ram your cock into me... no need to overcomplicate this, right?"

"Right," I said, baffled by her casual approach.

"Let me just take off my panties", Brenda whispered, reaching down for them.

"No, that's okay," I blurted out, "I'll just push 'm out of the way. No need to overcomplicate things, right?"

"Oh," she gasped, unable to hide her excitement.

She gazed into my eyes, breathing heavily as I got on top of her.

When I nudged my cock against her hole, Brenda whispered, "Be fast Mark, be as fast as you can!"

Flabbergasted, I stammered, "But you... haven't... for so long."

"I know," she sighed, apparently having trouble believing what she was asking herself, "Do it... try and cum as quickly as you can!"

I simply slid my dick into her and started ramming away. She slammed her hands onto the bed and grabbed the covers, pulling on them as she turned her head from left to right, panting and moaning. I couldn't believe it, I was actually fucking her pussy. It felt amazing!

This sensation, combined with the perversity of what I was doing and everything she'd already done and said, made me climax after barely fifty seconds. Under normal circumstances, I would have tried to postpone my climax by changing position or slowing down, but considering she'd explicitly asked me to be fast, I didn't fight it and just arched my back and shot my load into her.

"Oh fuck," I grunted, convulsing violently, as I released the contents of my balls into her.

"Already?" Brenda chuckled, "Fuck yeah, you little brat."

That comment made me climax even harder. As I looked down at her, I could see her eyes sparkling: the little slut was really getting off on this!

As soon as I was done, I pulled out as quickly as I could, figuring that that was what she wanted. She sat up and glanced down at her drenched panties for a moment.

"That was..." she whispered as she looked up at me, "... so nasty!"

"Feeling useless?" I asked, with a grin.

"Useless, cheap, dumb... you name it," she giggled, "I love it!'

"You're such a slut," I whispered.

"So, how about a weekly appointment?" she giggled, cuddling up to me again.

"How about twice a week?" I replied.

"Your mom will like that," she whispered, smirking.

"Fuck that bitch," I replied, holding her tight and leaning in to kiss her on the mouth.

After our kiss, Brenda grinned and repeated softly, "Yeah, fuck that bitch!"

"During our appointments, you'll have to get on your knees or on your back whenever I tell you to," I said, figuring I'd best establish some ground rules.

"Yeah, I got that," she smiled.

"I'll need handjobs too, of course," I continued.

"Of course," she giggled, acting as if this conversation was perfectly normal.

"And I'll be wanting to poke around in that silly twat of yours too," I concluded.

"That goes without saying," Brenda replied, with a straight face.

"You little slut," I smiled as I pressed my lips back onto hers and continued making out with her. After about ten minutes, she looked at the alarm clock beside the bed and whispered, "Alright, I've got time for one more trick. How can I be of service?"

"Well, I think Stuart and Thomas could use some therapy as well," I whispered.

"Are you kidding me?" she chuckled, "I am not fucking your roommates!"

"I don't want you to fuck 'm," I replied, "I was hoping you'd let them watch us."

"You... want to fuck me again? And you want your pervert roommates to watch us?" she whispered, basically repeating what I had just said.

"Yes," I blurted out.

"Will you make me cum this time?" she asked, thereby agreeing to my proposal.

"Don't worry, I'll make you cum... I'll make you cum big!" I promised, "I'll go and get the guys..."

I jumped off the bed and started putting my clothes back on, partially... just my boxers actually and said, "You put your clothes back on, please."

"You got it," Brenda whispered with a smile, realizing I wanted her to put on a show for the guys.

About two minutes later, I walked in with Stuart and Thomas. The promise of seeing me fuck Brenda had been enough to make them drop everything and follow me back to my room. Both of them were wearing boxers and a shirt.

"Hi," Thomas whispered as he saw Brenda sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Hi," she smiled, awkwardly putting up her hand.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" Stuart asked, making absolutely sure.

Brenda briefly glanced up at me and then simply opened her legs as wide as she could, giving the boys a peek under her skirt. Next, she reached for my crotch, slowly cupping and caressing it.

"Give me that big cock," Brenda whispered in her sluttiest voice as she lowered my zipper, pulled my fat dick out and leaned in to give my nutsack a lewd lick.

While the guys awkwardly cupped their bulges, Brenda opened her mouth and swallowed my fat dick whole. Next, she unbuttoned her blouse and threw it on the floor, right next to the bed. Then, she reached back and unclasped her bra, making Stuart and Thomas gasp. With her mouth still around my fat cock, Brenda took off her bra, showing us her fat tits.

As she bobbed her head up and down my throbbing pole, she unzipped her skirt and lifted her ass off the bed just long enough to push her skirt all the way down to her feet.

"Okay, enough foreplay," she said, replacing her mouth with her right hand, "You boys take off your undies and whip 'm out, while I get ready."

As the three of us quickly took off our boxers and started jacking off, Brenda got up, slowly took off her panties and reclined onto the bed, opening her legs as wide as she could. God, she looked like such a fucking slut. I couldn't believe she was going to let me fuck her, right there, in front of my roommates.

I glanced down at her and got on my knees next to her head, hanging my massive dong in her face. She briefly looked at our audience, particularly at their ridiculously fat cocks, before sliding her mouth over my fuck stick. Realizing it would drive us crazy, she reached down between her perfect legs and started playing with herself, rubbing her clit and plunging a couple of fingers in and out of her wet hole.

Stuart instantly dropped to his knees, jacking off like a madman, while Thomas grabbed her panties and held them under his nose, inhaling her scent like it was the only oxygen in the room.

"Time to fuck!" I whispered, after making Brenda gag a few times.

Brenda looked up at me, wiping her mouth and asked, "So... how do you want me?"

"On your hands and knees," I blurted out, "Like a bitch!'

"How appropriate," she smiled, as she got on hands and knees on the bed, facing Stuart and Thomas. By glancing over her shoulder, she was letting me know that she was ready to be mounted. As soon as I stuffed my dick into her wet hole, Stuart howled and started cumming on the floor.

Hearing and seeing his friend climax drove Thomas over the edge as well. He shoved Brenda's panties in his mouth, as deep as they would go - almost making himself gag - and then started ejaculating as well. Seeing my roommates ejaculate from up close, really edged Brenda on.

"Oh yeah, you fucking perverts," she shrieked, taking my thrusts as the slut that she was.

"Oh, that's it!" she screamed loudly as my tip started hitting her cervix. With her sitting on all fours like a bitch before me and moaning and wheezing like a silly little high school slut, I had no trouble staying hard. I fucked her slow, deep and passionately for about eight minutes, reaching underneath her to play with her dangling tits every once in a while. I was giving her some of my best work, under the approving and lustful stares of my roommates.

Although they had just spurted, they kept looking at us - especially at Brenda and her tits dangling back and forth. Suddenly, they started jacking their dicks again. Clearly, they were hoping on cumming a second time now, trying to get the most out of the experience.

Stuart got on his knees and scooted closer to the bed, really wanting to get an up-close look of Brenda's contorted face. When she noticed what he was doing, she decided to give him an extra treat and slowly shifted her weight onto her left hand, reaching out her right hand, asking for his.

Surprised, he scooted even closer and slowly put his free hand into hers. Imagine his shock when she brought his hand to her dangling left tit and helped him squeeze it. The mere feel of her soft tit flesh was enough to finish him off a second time. As he stared into her eyes, Stuart groaned deeply as he unloaded onto the floor.

As soon as he got up and moved out of the way, Thomas swiftly took his place, obviously hoping for the same treatment. Brenda glanced at him amused and was only too happy to accommodate him. He, too, had barely been allowed to touch her fat tit before going off like a firehose, grunting and moaning.

After seeing her finish off my two roommates, I was ready to cum myself. But I realized I had a promise to keep.

"Your time to cum, you fucking slut," I grunted as I started fucking her full steam.

"Oh, fuck yeah," she moaned, as she hung her head down, submissively.

Shortly after, she started shuddering and convulsing. Gently at first, but the longer I thumped her, the wilder she started to trash, violently arching her back and now screaming at the top of her lunges. She climaxed big time, moaning and whining.

I kept giving it to her for as long as I could, really screwing her brains out, before finally unloading deep in her twat. When I was done, I collapsed on the bed, exhausted.

"God, I needed that," Brenda whispered, gently tapping her freshly fucked pussy.

As I glanced around the room, I realized the full potential of this little setup for the first time.

"Why don't you come on over tomorrow evening?" I asked, looking at Brenda, "It's pizza night."

12