The Adventures of a Slut Mommie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To further rub her nose in it, I whispered, "If you think my husband will leave me for you, you scrawny, titty-less, flat-bottomed bitch, you're seriously delusional. All you are is a convenient receptacle for Sean to pump his seed into. So get over yourself and realise what you are --something for my man to dump a load in when he's horny."

We arrived home, and I followed my man, a submissive two steps behind, up the stairs to our bedroom. Stopping just before the en suite door, Sean turned to face me, then stood with his feet together and arms hanging. I knew what he expected, so I undid his shirt buttons and pulled his shirt off.

After tossing it into the wash basket, I knelt and took his shoes and socks off before softly kissing his feet. Next, I looked lovingly up at him as I undid his trousers, pulled them down, and helped him to step out of them. Then delaying as long as possible to tease him, I submissively knelt, looking down, with my hands palm up on my thighs and knees spread, until he ordered me to do something.

The above is a pose my father drummed into me continuously until I could hold it endlessly. There is a similar one where, instead of on my thighs, my hands are behind my head with my elbows wide, displaying my large, perfect breasts for my husband's inspection.

"You know what I want, Katie," Sean growled. "Stop delaying and do it for me."

Inwardly smiling, but my face serenely calm, I said, "Yes, Sir," before shuffling closer, grasping Sean's swollen shaft, and gently sucking on his ball sack. His hands found my head and, moaning appreciatively, held it as I pumped his cock and bathed his balls and taint with my tongue. "Oh, Gawd, Katie, you're so good at that! Suck me, please."

His words were part of the game, so because he hadn't commanded me to suck him, I left my mouth where it was but licked faster.

With his voice deep, resonant and sending thrills through my enflamed pussy, Sean demanded, "Katie, stop playing and suck my cock!" My hand flew between my thighs as I moved my lips onto my husband's throbbing cock. Forming my lips into a perfect 'O', I sucked and swallowed, swirling my tongue around his glans and then shaft until my lips pressed against his hairy pubic bone.

Shuddering, Sean groaned, "I'm cumming, Katie. Swallow it all without missing a drop, or I'll take my hand to your slut ass."

I screamed around his cock as my orgasm tore me apart. Then had to desperately swallow and gulp between screams to abide by my husband's edict. However, I knew Sean wanted to spank me because he pulled out of my mouth before the last of his ejaculation could splatter down my throat and came on my face instead.

With my orgasm temporarily over, I guided my husband's cock back into my mouth and industriously cleaned it. Once I had his cock clean, Sean sat on my vanity chair and patted his thighs. Submissively draping my gorgeous body over his thighs, I waited to be corrected. It didn't matter that Sean had pulled out before he'd finished ejaculating and cum on my face. His instruction was explicit --Swallow it all without missing a drop, or I'll take my hand to your slut ass. I'd missed two spurts and therefore needed correcting.

"Ten, I think," my husband mused, tapping one cheek then the other. "Five on each side. And Katie?" I looked back over my shoulder, "Try not to enjoy them so much that you cum before I get to ten. If you do, I'll take my belt to you next."

Sean hit my cheeks one after the other swiftly as I gritted my teeth and concentrated on resisting my approaching orgasm. I barely reached the end, but after the tenth hit, I'd done as I was ordered and kept an orgasm at bay. Climbing gracefully off my husband's thighs, I knelt and sucked him back into my mouth. Sean adores spanking me almost as much as I enjoy him doing it, so his thick cock had pulsed against my soft tummy the whole ten strikes. With him so excited, it only took me a few lashes with my tongue and a couple of pumps with my hand before he unloaded down my throat. This time, he graciously allowed me to swallow the entire load.

Finished swallowing and then cleaning his magnificent tool, I released it with a loud slurp. Grinning down at me, Sean said, "Wow, Katie! You must be really on edge because it's been years since you've orgasmed as you sucked me off. Do you need me to help you?"

With the change from telling to asking, I knew Sean no longer wished me to be his submissive wife but his life partner, so I stood and pushed on his chest until he fell back onto the bed. Picking his feet up, I swung them onto the bed. Dropping my midi-dress, all that I wore, I crawled along his body. After pausing to press my wet, raging arousal against his limp but swiftly swelling cock, I moved up until my pussy was over his mouth.

Sean moved his arms from inside my thighs to outside them, then reached over my legs and used his thumbs to pull my clit hood back and expose my thick clitoris. Playing with my breasts with one hand as I pushed my long, dark locks over my head and shoulder to partially obscure my nipples. Then looking down at him, I smiled and lowered my enflamed pussy onto his mouth.

Now that he had his tongue slashing over my clit, Sean released my hood and stretched his hands up to cup my breasts. Unfortunately, I was too tall for him to reach. I knew what Sean wanted, so I moved back, took his rigid cock in my delicate hand, and guided it into me. Sean and I shared a lustful moan as his cock bottomed out in my slick slit, and he began pumping up into me.

Putting my weight on my hands, I pushed on the bed to lift myself high enough to pull my legs out from under me, then lay flat on Sean's body. Sean placed his hand on my tailbone, squeezed me tightly, and rolled us over. Now that he was on top, I spread my legs as wide as possible before lifting my knees and wrapping my calves around his lower back.

Resting on his elbows, my husband squeezed and kneaded my firm breasts. Then listening to me pant and moan as he thrust into me, he rolled my nipples between his thumb and forefinger and waited for me to peak. He knew I was close but not quite over the edge, so he pinched harder and commanded, "Cum for me, Katie!"

Squealing, I ratcheted my hips back and forth and pounded my exploding pussy up at my husband's urgently thrusting cock. "Arrgghhh!" He groaned and filled my insides with his seed, sending me into paroxysms of bliss. As his cock slowly deflated before falling out of me, my hips still bucked up at him as the last post-orgasmic tremors shuddered through my body.

Satiated for the first time since my husband and I last made love, I sighed and wriggled, encouraging him to move off me. But hearing his soft snore, I realised he'd fallen asleep. Smiling affectionately, I slithered out from under him, donned my nightie and slipped off to the main bathroom to relieve my bladder. Sean's secretions leaked down my inner thighs as I washed my hands. So, wetting a washer, I spread my knees wide and bent over to clean myself.

Of course, Johnny chose then to slip into the room. Catching me bent over with everything salaciously exposed, he locked the door and swiftly crossed to me. Then, pressing his rock-hard erection against my exposed bottom, he peeled my nightie off my shoulders, cupped my big breasts and thumbed my nipples. I opened my mouth to protest, but before I could, he growled, "What a loud little Mommie slut you are when you cum, Mom," and as my arousal peaked, I moaned instead. "You came twice for Dad, Mom. And although I know I shouldn't be jealous of him, I want you to cum for me, too."

Trying half-heartedly to push him away, I muttered, "Stop it, Johnny. You can't because my pussy's full of your dad's stuff."

Squeezing my nipples, Johnny replied, "Your slut pussy is full of his cum, is that what you mean, Mom?"

My resistance faltered when I heard 'slut', and no longer caring that I was full of Sean's cum, I pulled Johnny's sweatpants down, grabbed his thick shaft, and guided it inside me. Holding my hips, my son eagerly sawed his cock in and out of me. As he thrust into me, I felt his meaty balls banging against my clit and had to bite my wrist lest my orgasmic screams wake my husband and daughter.

Pumping hard, his abdomen slapping loudly against my rounded ass, my son crooned, "Good Mommie slut. Now cum for me again." Forcing my diaghram closed, I managed to grunt and groan quietly as my body shook on my son's cock. Then, as I shuddered, coming down from my second orgasm, I felt Johnny's cock expand in my tight pussy before shooting its wetness into me. I orgasmed again as Johnny's semen sprayed my already sodden insides, then slumped onto my knees.

Mistaking the reason for my collapse, Johnny crooned, "Good Mommie slut" again and pressed his cum messy cock against my lips. Hearing 'slut', my mind spun away and... flicker: image: Now that I'm cumming, Liz begins working fluids onto and into my tiny rosebud, preparing it for penetration.... flicker: image: Liz's soft tongue devours my pussy juices as I groan, tilt my head and lick her clit.... My quick hands delving into my pussy, I open my mouth and... flicker: image: Liz presses harder against my little pucker hole, and fluttering, it opens, allowing a finger inside.... my son's swelling cock slips into my mouth. Sucking and lashing with my tongue, I... flicker: image: Liz works a second finger into my ass, and squealing into her pussy, I cum on her fingers.... quickly bring Johnny to another peak. Grunting loudly, he spurts his orgasm into my greedily sucking mouth.

Patting my head like I was his favourite pet, Johnny smiled and said, "You're the best, Mom. Your pussy is so tight, and your mouth works my cock so well that I love being in either." He patted my bottom proprietarily, helped me to my feet and added, "We'd better sneak back to our beds before Dad comes looking, or Kristy needs the bathroom."

I knew he was right, but the flickering images playing in my mind had my arousal pumped to explode again, and I needed relief. Unfortunately, Johnny didn't notice, so he turned to open the door. "Hmm," He muttered, perplexed. "I thought I'd locked this when I came in." Then, shrugging, he opened the door and slipped out.

I couldn't go back to bed with my husband and son's semen flooding from my well-used vagina, so sighing, I turned on the shower, found my douche bottle, and ensured there was no trace of my misdeed with my son when Sean played with me next.

After washing the signs of sex from my lush body, I preened in front of the mirror. Turning back and forth, I admired my long, shapely legs and high, curvy but firm butt. Smiling, I appreciated that, unlike many of my friends, it hadn't sagged lower after childbirth. Turning, I cupped my luscious breasts, lifted them and let them drop. 'Only one bounce before they settle back into place,' I think at my mirror, 'So still good.' Turning, I check for stretch marks. Finding none, I admonished myself, 'Ease back on the wine, Katie. Patrick's got a point because so far, you've been fortunate to have only put on 3 kg (7 lbs) since your teenage years.'

Still horny, I turned to go back to bed and thought I saw the bathroom door closing. Opening the door, I looked down the hall toward the kid's bedroom and saw Kristy peeking through her cracked open door at me. When she saw that I saw her, she squeaked and quickly shut the door. Thinking, I remembered Johnny's comment that he'd locked the bathroom door and realised I'd seen him do it, yet the door was unlocked when he left.

'Had Kristy, needing to pee, come to the door and found it locked?' I wondered as I gazed thoughtfully at her door. 'Was she only waiting for it to be clear before she came to use it? Why wasn't the door locked then?' I mused. "Maybe she thought someone had accidentally locked it, so she got a butter knife to open it.

Then it hit me, 'OMG! What if she opened the door and saw Johnny and me screwing?' I contemplated knocking on her door and asking, then thought, 'And if she hadn't opened the door and seen you and Johnny, then you've admitted to letting your son bang you like slutty drum --'OMG!' I shuddered as I fought down another orgasm from hearing the word, 'slut'.

I decided I had to say nothing unless Kristy mentioned it first. So, trying to ignore the blazing fire in my soaking wet pussy, I returned to my room. I knew that sleep would be impossible, but my husband expected me to be naked and lying with him when he woke up, so beside him I'd be.

Walking in, I saw that Sean's phone had lit the room up. Being an international stock broker meant that he received messages and calls night and day. Typically, he turns the phone to 'do not disturb' when he sleeps but must have forgotten to before we made love. In the vague light, I noticed that Sean lay on his back in the middle of our bed, his arms and legs spread and pointing to the four corners, and his cock standing proudly erect against his abdomen.

Biting my lip as I stared at my husband's slowly bouncing cock, and feeling the sting in my ass cheeks, I had a naughty idea. Pulling several pairs of nylons out of my drawer (An item I only ever wear in the middle of winter when the westerlies blew and it was freezing.), I loosely tied my husband's wrists and ankles to the bed's four corners, hoping the loose ties wouldn't wake him. Then, after I'd wrapped a scarf around his eyes for a blindfold, and with my heart beating a frenzy in my chest because I worried he'd wake up before I had him secured, I tightened his wrist ties before tightening the ones on his ankles.

"Katie?" Sean queried as he felt me securely fasten his wrists. "What are you doing?"

With my pussy flaming but my typically submissive nature telling me to immediately untie my husband, then kneel and beg for forgiveness, I remained silent. After checking that I'd tied him as tight as possible, I crawled onto the bed between his legs, cupped his big balls, wrapped my hand around his shaft's base, then softly blew over his cock's eye.

"Gawd, Katie!" Sean moaned. "What are you doing?" I blew again. "Gaaawwwddd!" He groaned. I touched my tongue to his glans underneath his cock's eye and then stabbed that spot repeatedly. "Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!" Sean stuttered as I stabbed. Moving lower, I carefully sucked one of his balls into my mouth, then gently bit as I pumped his cock. Sean couldn't take anymore and growled, "Gaaaaawwwwwwwddddddd, Katie!" before spitting huge globules of cum out of his cock as he orgasmed.

Swiftly shifting to cover his cock's ejaculating head, I gleefully swallowed the last three or four eruptions. Then, sliding around my husband's body, I traced my lips across his muscly torso, gathering up every drop of his delicious gift with my tongue. Satisfied he was clean, I silently worked on making him stiff again. Being forced into the submissive role had Sean excited beyond belief because only seconds later, his thick cock throbbed in my hands again.

Holding his hard penis, I swung my knee over his hip and lowered myself onto it. "Oh, Gawd, Katie," Sean moaned as my hot and wet pussy glided down his rigid pole.

Then, as my clitoris hit my husband's pelvis, the tip of his cock touched my cervix, and I had to suppress a groan and concentrate on avoiding cumming. With my hands in the middle of his chest for balance and leverage, I bounced on Sean's cock until his eyes rolled back and, with a loud, guttural groan, blasted his spunk into my tightly gripping vagina.

Clenching my teeth together, I somehow remained silent as a breathtaking orgasm ripped through my luscious body. When I came down, I slid off Sean's wilting cock and took him in my mouth, then sucked and licked him clean. After lightly kissing the tip, I got off the bed and opened the door before racing to the bathroom to douche and clean my sloppy pussy.

Returning to my room, I hesitated outside and considered what to do next. Then, smiling because I thought my role-play would blow Sean's mind, I opened the door and stepped through. My husband lay, shaking his head back and forth, trying to dislodge his blindfold and repeatedly said, "Katie? Katie? Katie?" as he struggled to free himself.

Firmly shutting the door so Sean could hear, I pretended to stand stunned before I gasped, "Sean? What the? Who tied you like this? What are you doing? Why does your cock look like someone has sucked on it?"

My husband froze as his mind struggled with what I said. Then he enquiringly asked, "Katie? What are you doing? That was you, wasn't it? You tied me up and had sex with me."

Trying hard not to giggle, I forced myself to say, "Sean, what are you talking about? Remember, after screwing me missionary style, you came in me then fell asleep. Afterwards, I slid from under you, showered, and have just returned."

"Katie, what are you on about?" Sean growled although I could hear he doubted himself. "I was on my back sleeping, and you tied me as I am and had your way with me. Now, before I get angry and paddle your sexy ass, let me up!"

"Sean," I insisted, grinning at my deception. "I was in the shower. How could I have tied you up?"

Sean was unsure because I insisted that it wasn't me that tied him up. However, he also knew my submissive nature meant I wouldn't do that unless told to.

"Release me, Katie, please."

Taking his blindfold off first, I undid his ties, then climbed on the bed and snuggled into his broad, muscular chest. Kissing his jaw, I sweetly asked, "Sean? Why did it look like someone had blown you when I returned from showering? How did you get tied to the bed, and why did you let someone do it?"

"Katie," my husband unconvincingly growled. "I know it was you, so why are you pretending?"

Ignoring his question, I wriggled closer and fell asleep.

Although I have to sleep alone too often, I sleep much better cuddled into my husband's side. Therefore, I slept deeply and refreshingly until Sean's alarm sounded. Stretching and yawning, I watched wantingly as Sean dressed in his running gear and headed out for his run.

I stretched again and considered rolling over and trying to sleep. Unfortunately, I knew that Saturday meant Sean would blast through five kilometres (3 Miles) as fast as possible, then return and expect breakfast. Dragging my sexy ass out of bed, I tossed a house coat over my shoulders, tied its sash, wandered to the kitchen and began making omelettes. Feta cheese, spinach and salmon for Kristy and me. Ham, cheese and tomato for Johnny and Sean.

As I watched my children, I realised Kristy had dressed provocatively in her skimpy, V-necked teddy. The laces holding the teddy's cups together were designed to tie under and emphasise the wearer's breasts. However, my daughter had tightened the laces to the point of breaking, and her luscious breasts threatened to burst from her bodice at any second.

Johnny was due at training this morning, so he had his training gear on. As he moved around to sit next to his sister, I admired his long, toned legs, tight muscular bottom, and leanly muscled frame. Johnny is taller but leaner than his father. Sean had trained to play Rugby League, which requires a much more robust physique than AFL. My men are taller than me (always appreciated by tall women like me because we can wear our highest heels and not tower over them), in peak physical form, and handsome--a winning combination in any woman's fantasies.

"Hey, sis," Johnny said, kissing his sister's surprised cheek. "Hot outfit!"

'Oh, lawd!' I thought. 'No, Johnny! You must not become enamoured with your sister. Being incestuous with me is bad enough. Doing the same with her would be disastrous!' I immediately began planning how to ensure they were never together alone.