The Adventures of a Slut Mommie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coming down, I sighed as I lifted off Sean's mouth. But then, I saw that Kristy was about to cum, too, and afraid she'd add her scream to mine, I sat my pussy hard back onto Sean's mouth, then clamped my thighs around his ears. Sean immediately flayed my pussy with his tongue, causing me to climb towards my peak again.

Slowly riding my husband's nose and chin as he licked and stabbed my pussy with his tongue, I avidly watched my daughter swiftly circle her clit, then shudder, freeze, and shudder again as her climax rocked through her gorgeous body. Biting her wrist to muffle her groans, Kristy shook for a long time as an intense orgasm racked her. After the final shudder of a post-orgasmic tremor, Kristy smiled at me before raising her hands and shrugging as if to say, "What's next?"

Smiling as I thought evil thoughts, I shifted from Sean's face and knelt beside his head where I could speak into his ear. Taking hold of his throbbing cock, I set about ensuring he failed his promise not to cum before I told him I was satiated.

Squeezing his shaft's base, I slowly stroked up and down, whispering. "When Kristy walked in to say goodnight, Sean. Could you resist watching her firm young breasts bouncing? Miss Katie, please, no! Sean begged. "Admit it, Sean. Your daughter's hot young body makes your cock harden and throb, doesn't it?" Gawd, Katie, I can't! "

"Can't what, Sean? Can't resist looking at her delicious breasts bouncing? Can't help but imagine how they'd look naked?" No, Miss Katie. Stop, please, I'm going to cum, and I promised not to. "What about when she turned and bent to show you her bottom, Sean? Did you picture cupping it, caressing it?" Why are you doing this, Katie? Sean pleaded. I don't fantasise about our daughter that way. "Your throbbing, about to cum, cock calls you a liar, Sean. You have incestuous fantasies about your daughter, Sean. Don't worry, I have them, too." Gawd, Katie! Sean groaned as the last remnants of his self-control ebbed away.

Gesturing for her to come closer, I encouraged Kristy to lean over the bed between her father's tied feet. Once she was where I wanted, I whispered my final torture. "Yeah, Sean, don't worry about your incestuous fantasies about our daughter because I want to cup her delicious breasts and suckle on her stiff nipples, too."

"Kaaaaaaaaate!" Sean exhaled as his buttocks clenched, his cock throbbed, and he began shooting huge ropes of semen into the air. The first blast landed short of Kristy as she stood, shocked by what she saw, so I pushed Sean's cock down. The second and third blasts hit her chin and lips, and wonderingly, she opened her mouth and accepted the fourth inside. Liking the taste, Kristy scooped up what was on her face and chin and dripped it into her mouth. Sean's last two spurts were more like dribble than blasts. Those I gobbled down joyfully.

Stepping off the bed, I kissed my daughter's soft lips and touched her burning vagina before shooing her out the door. Then, I silently took Sean's blindfold off and undid his binds. When he was free, I knelt beside the bed in the pose described earlier and waited to be corrected. Sean, of course, couldn't allow me to make him ejaculate by forcing incestuous images into his imagination, so he'd have to discipline me. And I, with guilt coursing through me but my pussy flaming, looked eagerly forward to him doing it.

My husband stood over me, breathing steadily for a long time before kneeling with his knees on either side of my thighs and his bottom resting lightly. Taking my head in his hands, he tilted my face up and lovingly kissed my pouting lips. "Katie? Was before only role play? Or do you sometimes fantasise about having sex with our daughter?"

Oh, Gawd, what do I say? My instinct was to deny it and say it was only roleplay. But the new bad mommie Katie wanted to snarl that I was only confirming what I already knew he wanted to do, then make him my bitch for wanting it. However, Sean's loving kiss gave me hope that he didn't abhor me for saying or wanting what I'd said, so I opened my eyes and looked into his. "Our daughter is a beautiful, sexy, sensual young woman with a body to die for, Sean. And I'm sorry, but I can't help desiring to touch and feel her gorgeous assets. What about you? Was it only because I played with your cock and whispered those things that you felt them?"

Helping me to my feet, Sean undid my braid and sash before he pushed the robe off my sexy shoulders. Then lifting me, he placed me gently on the bed. Sliding between my shapely thighs, Sean positioned his cock at my entrance and firmly stroked into me. Creating a slow, sensual rhythm, Sean brought us slowly, almost maddeningly, along the path to orgasmic bliss.

He waited until we'd almost peaked, then lifted his head to peer into my eyes. "I love you, Katie Marie Muggleton," he crooned as he thrust harder. "What you made me see was wrong. Having incestuous visions of your daughter is wrong, but fantasising about making love with our daughter was the hottest, horny-making thing ever. If you want to roleplay that again, I'm in."

Sean growled his orgasm into my shoulder as I howled mine to the sky.

End Part 2.

Part 3: Returning to the Clinic, coming soon.