The Adventures of a Slut Mommie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Touching her cheek where Johnny had kissed, Kristy blushed and mumbled, "Thanks. You don't look so bad yourself."

"Compliments, not cutting insults, sis?" Johnny teased, "Are you feeling unwell?"

My kids got on well together, but Kristy thought that Johnny got up himself when he appeared in the papers or on the newsfeeds. Therefore, she'd taken it as her task to cut him down and remind him that he put his shoes on one at a time as everyone did. Most of their interactions were pretty amusing, but Kristy has a faster wit than Johnny, so she occasionally went too far, and they'd bicker.

Since we were all at the breakfast bar together for a change, I delayed putting the omelettes on so we could eat together. Looking at the clock, I decided it was time and began mixing what I'd assembled.

Kristy had sat fairly demurely on the stool as we chatted and teased, but when she heard her father coming through the door, she lifted her left leg, tucked her heel under her lush bottom, and then dropped her knee as far as possible. Of course, as I've described several times, this meant the outline of her slit and clit were prominently displayed to anyone before her.

To add to her display, Kristy turned to face the door, flicked her hair over one shoulder, dipped slightly forward, turned her head and peered fetchingly up through her eyelashes at her dad as he entered the room. Being bent over meant her big bosoms strained against their restraints and were about to bounce out into view.

Watching her overtly sensual display, I thought, 'You little vixen! You're trying to seduce your father!' Instead of disgusting me and making me ensure it never happened, as it should have, I felt the vague tingle between my legs intensify and shift to a squishy heat in my vagina.

Sean walked in, but as he saw his daughter move to face him, he froze. Blushing, his eyes dropped to Kristy's generous bosom, then lower onto her lewdly outlined pussy. Gulping, he snapped a guilty look at me, then forced himself to look only at his daughter's pretty brown eyes.

Knowing she'd affected her father, Kristy smiled and began to shift, trying to make her breasts sway and bounce, but she caught my glare and sat up guiltily.

"Go and put a robe on," I quietly hissed as I passed her, carrying Sean's omelette. Then standing close with my back to the kids, I handed Sean his breakfast, pretended to wipe some sweat off his forehead, and, talking low enough the kids wouldn't hear, sweetly said, "You and I will talk about this later." Then, as he gulped, knowing he was in trouble, I lightly ran my fingers over his swelling erection and added, "A long talk, I think!"

Looking up at him, I widened my eyes as much as possible, blinked, smiled, and bounced so my breasts jiggled, turned, and then strutted back to the stove, exaggerating my hip sway as I walked.

Passing Kristy, I pointed behind me and muttered, "Amateur. That is how you turn a man on!"

I picked up my plate and turned back. Kristy stood biting her bottom lip, staring at her father's straining shorts front, then, as she turned, noticed her brother's shorts were equally as strained. However, it was my sexy ass they watched. Hers went unnoticed.

"Shall we eat?" I grinned. "Or are you boys going to ogle your wife, mother, daughter, or sister endlessly?"

With guilty starts, Sean and Johnny took their seats and began eating. A few seconds later, we were laughing and chatting about our plans for the day. I didn't have any because I wanted to be available for whatever my husband wanted. Johnny had a morning weights session but would be free for the afternoon. He and his photography buddies were planning a shoot in an abandoned timber yard with one of the guy's girlfriend. Kristy was meeting with her study group to work on their project, so she'd be out.

"Sorry, babe," Sean said. "But I'll have to go into the office for the afternoon and start working on our next proposal. We only got this one over by the skin of its teeth, and the next is an even bigger bear."

After breakfast, I followed my husband to our bedroom. Then, thinking about how he'd been aroused by being tied up and dominated, I conjured an image of how my father was when he played with Mom, my sisters and me and pointed at him before imperiously demanding, "Mister Sean Albert Muggleton, strip, sit at my vanity and explain why looking at your daughter gave you an erection."

I expected his face to darken with anger and, in a low growl, demand to know what the heck I thought I was doing before putting me over his knee and spanking me. Instead, his face whitened guiltily, and he took off his clothes and sat. Stuttering, he tried to apologise and explain himself away. Unfortunately for him, as he explained his body's natural reaction to a scantily clad female, his thick cock stretched, hardened and throbbed as he remembered how our daughter looked.

Despite the fire of desire flaming in my pussy, and ignoring my need to kneel and take his cock in my mouth, I maintained my severe visage. Then, standing with my arms crossed under my bulging breasts, I said, "So, Mister Muggleton, you're admitting that your daughter sexually excites you?"

"What, Katie? No, of course not! It's just..."

Pointing at his stiff cock sternly, I said, "Your erection calls you a liar, Sean. You're remembering her firm breasts straining against her top, almost begging you to touch them. Your eyes close, and you see your daughter's vulva delectably outlined in her clinging thong, and it's all you can do not to kneel and smell it."

"No, Katie, please," Sean moaned.

"Did you see our daughter's sweet boobies and her clit bulging sexily in her underwear and want to taste them, Sean? Is that what has you hard and throbbing?"

"Oh, Lawd!" He groaned as his cock spurted its creamy essence onto his belly and thighs.

Smiling, I knelt and began licking his cum up. Once I'd cleaned every drop I could find, I stood and said, "You've been a very bad daddy, Sean. I'll have to think of an appropriate punishment for you later. For now, I believe you said you needed to go into work?"

Grateful for his reprieve, Sean swiftly stood, showered, changed and left. I waited until he'd opened our door before saying, "I believe part of your punishment will involve putting you over my knee and spanking you, Sean."

I knew I'd hit the target because Sean moaned and unwittingly touched his suddenly lengthening cock before he turned and shut the door. I waited until I heard the familiar growl of his Audi backing out of our drive, then unable to last another second, I ripped my housecoat off and dived onto the bed. Lifting and spreading my knees, I closed my eyes, ready to masturbate and relieve some of my desire.

I'd only begun before someone knocked on my door, and I barely had time to fling the covers over my body before Johnny came barging in. Looking me over in what I could only describe as a predatory manner, my handsome, sexy son smiled, melting my heart. "Hey, Mom," he said. "I thought you'd like to accompany me and the guys to the photo shoot. Maybe get out of the house for a while?" Then, teasing, he added, "Unless you're otherwise occupied, of course."

Spending the afternoon with my son seemed a pleasant way to spend some time, so I agreed and said I'd see him downstairs shortly. Johnny didn't leave. Instead, he walked around and sat at the vanity. He wanted another peep show, but I wasn't in the mood to give him one. "Johnny Peter Muggleton, I am not a stripper in one of those disgusting clubs you and your footy mates attend! So get the hell out of my room, and let me change in peace."

Chuckling, Johnny stood. Then he stared at me intently and said, "Of course, Mom, I could use that 's' word you seem to love so much and get a little nookie before we go."

My face flaming, I beseeched, "No, Johnny, please, you mustn't! We can't keep doing that because someone will catch us. I'm already worried your sister may have discovered some of what we've done."

Chuckling again, Johnny left the room. Getting up, I opened my closet to choose a dress to wear. Flicking through them as I thought about where we were going, I chose my Emerita twist front, tie-up back maxi dress. Yellow with white markings, it clung to my full breasts and sexily curved tummy before flaring at the hips and falling to the ground. The dress had a sexy off-centre split that exposed my outer thigh to barely before my panty line when I walked.

Laying it on the bed, I had a quick shower, did my makeup and fixed my hair then put it on. It was another dress it was pointless wearing a bra with, so I didn't even consider putting one on. I pulled out my beige with yellow straps wedge heels, slipped them on my dainty feet, and shivered excitedly at the thought of having only this dress between me and naked as I met Johnny's friends. Ignoring my dripping pussy, I glided down the stairs to where my son waited.

"Very sexy, Mom!" Johnny exclaimed as he took my hand and turned me slowly around. Then inappropriately touching my inner thigh through the slit, Johnny brought his fingers to his mouth and sucked them. "Hmm, Mom," he chuckled. "Your pussy is dripping with desire. Are you sure you don't want me to bend you over the bench now and take care of that for you?"

I was sure of two things. First, I wanted my son to do that intensely, and the second was that it was wrong, and I was a terrible mother for allowing the earlier episodes. So ignoring my sexual needs, after all, I had my husband home until Tuesday next week to take care of those. I mildly said, "If you don't behave, Johnny, I'll phone some friends and go into town instead."

He opened his mouth, and I knew he was about to call me 'slut', so before he could, I snarled, "Johnny Peter Muggleton, I swear if you use that word on me again, I will tell your father!"

"And admit we've screwed, Mom? Come on! You wouldn't."

"Oh, but I would," I forcefully replied. I would have, too. Now that Sean had orgasmed to visions of our daughter, he couldn't blame me for my interludes with Johnny (I hoped).

Clearly, Johnny didn't believe me, but he promised to behave and encouraged me to accompany him to the shoot. My problem was that, as we drove, I fantasised about kneeling on the seat, taking his blatantly obvious erection out of his pants and blowing him. By the time we got to the lumber yard, I was scared that I'd leaked so much that my dress showed a wet spot. For the first time in years, I wished I'd worn panties.

Knowing how wet I was, I had unobtrusively lifted the back of my dress and sat with my bare pussy against the seat. Getting out of the car, I felt the back of my skirt. Luckily, it seemed dry, but then I saw the car seat. Blushing, I quickly shut the door, hoping the window tint would obscure the spreading stain.

Seeing two young men I assumed were Johnny's photography pals, I stood tall with my shoulders back, tossed my hair, fixed them with hooded eyes and a smoky stare, smiled sexily, and strutted across to where they stood. As I strutted, I added a slight lift to my gait, which bounced my large, firm breasts. By the time I reached them, the boy's eyes were glued to my chest.

Stifling laughter, Johnny said, "Freddy and Frank, you remember my mom, Katie? Mom, if you recall, you met these two at the academy a couple of years ago."

I did remember them, I realised. Only they were callow, skinny youths then. Now they'd filled out gorgeously, which caused that tingle to make itself known again.

Blushing, Freddy and Frank lifted their eyes off my breasts long enough to say 'hi', then went back to ogling them. I didn't mind them looking. After all, I'd bounced across to them as I did to ensure they stared.

Looking around, Johnny asked, "Where's Phil and Gemma? They should be here by now."

Freddy looked up and replied, "Phil phoned this morning and said he was going over to get her, so I'm sure they won't be long."

Frank said nothing, just continued staring at my breasts, a supercilious smile on his lips. His smile made me uncomfortable, and I vaguely wished for a cardigan or coat to cover myself. Frank must have noticed my discomfit because he finally lifted his eyes off my chest and looked at me. "You look beautiful, Mrs Muggleton," he oily said. "That's such a pretty dress and looks fantastic on you." I could almost hear what he thought next: "But it would look better off you!"

"Thanks, Frank," I replied as he gazed at me lustfully. The intensity of his gaze had me off balance. Part of me felt my skin crawling as he looked, but underneath that feeling, the submissive slut I was at my core, preened and wanted to please him by revealing more of my luscious body. So, shrugging, I let the strap on my left shoulder fall partway down my arm, exposing the top of my breast mound.

With his eyes glued to what I'd revealed, Frank didn't even notice the fourth member of his group arriving. Turning to see who it was, I saw Phil Hemmant getting out of the car. Phil's mom, Kathy, and I were best friends, but I hadn't seen Phil in possibly five years as he'd gone to Melbourne to attend the same private high school his father had.

Phil only had eyes for me as he walked over, and ignoring the rest, he hugged me and kissed my cheek. "Hi, Mrs Muggleton," he said. "It's been years! And, wow! You look great!"

Blushing, I tittered behind my hand, tossed my hair, opened my eyes wide and pouted. "Thanks, Phil," I huskily breathed. "Compliments will get you everywhere, of course." Then I blushed deeper, realising I was shamelessly flirting with the young man.

"Where's Gemma? Frank accusingly asked.

Dragging his eyes off me, Phil blushed and replied, "She wouldn't come until I told her what type of pictures we wanted to take. Then when I told her, she wouldn't come anyway."

Which, of course, made me wonder exactly what type of pictures these boys planned to take.

"You told her?" Frank sneered. "I told you not to tell her until she got here and we could work her up to it.

Looking at his friend levelly, Phil answered, "She's my girlfriend, Frank. Not my slave." More fool you, Frank interrupted. "She wanted to know, deserved to know, and wouldn't come if she didn't. What did you want me to do? Drag her here against her will?"

"No," Frank snarled. "You're the man. You tell her what you want, and she obeys."

"Enough, guys," my son mildly said. "Frank, ease up, buddy. Not everyone has a submissive for a girlfriend as you have. If Gemma didn't want to come, we must accept it and move on."

Frank was clearly agitated by not getting his way, so he rounded on Johnny and said, "So what do we do now? Take pictures of weeds, rubbish and rotting lumber?"

"We have a beautiful woman standing right here with us, Frank. You think maybe we should ask if she'd pose for us?"

Freddie and Phil immediately turned to me, their eyes shining, and said, "Oh, would you, Mrs Muggleton, please?"

Phil followed that with, "You're even prettier than Gemma, Mrs Muggleton. Would you pose for us, please?"

I wanted to demure and refuse, but the boy's enthusiasm and eagerness convinced me to at least give it a go. However, I didn't want to seem too easily overcome, so I shook my head and said, "Oh, you don't want this old broad posing for you, guys. Why don't you call it quits for today and give Phil time to talk to Gemma? I'm sure she'd agree once Phil's explained what you all wanted." Of course, then I wanted to know what type of pics they wanted, so I added, "These are model-type pictures, right? Not nudes or sex stuff?"

Smiling guiltily, Johnny confessed, "We were hoping for a little bit risqué, Mom. Maybe a bit of partially exposed nipple, a panty shot where the covered area has outlines." Camel toe, you mean? I interrupted. Johnny grinned and admitted yes.

I thought about it and knew I'd do it because my pussy was aflame with want and desire. The thought of posing for these four handsome young men had me on fire.

"I'll do it," I pretended to agree reluctantly. "But no nipples and no camel toes!" They didn't know I was pantyless, and I intended to keep it that way.

"Oh, great, Mrs Muggleton. Thanks, Mrs Muggleton," Came my way from Phil and Freddie. However, Frank stood with his arms folded and a slight sneer on his lips.

'Katie, oh Katie,' I thought. 'Why does your pussy throb at the thought of pleasing that asshole?" The answer was simple, however. Frank was a Dominant male, not a generously dominant man like my husband, but a nastily dominant one like my father. The ache of remembered pleasure from discipline still infused my body and made me wet whenever I encountered it.

Shuddering with denied arousal, I turned to my son and asked, "Where do you want me, Johnny?"

"What do you think, guys?" Johnny deferred to his friends. Then he pointed to the sun and added, "The 2 O'clock sun is there. That gives a little more than an hour before it'll be too low and casts too great a shadow to take good pictures without lighting. So, why don't we start with Mom leaning against the stacked logs facing the sun, letting things flow and see what happens? If anyone sees or thinks of something they'd like to try, we'll ask Mom if she's prepared to do it."

Everyone agreed that what he suggested sounded good, so I found myself standing against a log pile, feeling insecure and uncomfortable.

Even though I was stiff and probably looked staged and awkward, the boys spread out and began clicking away. "Mom?" Johnny called. Yes, baby? "Strut like you did for Dad this morning."

Straightening, I pulled my shoulders back and then arched my back, pushing my luscious mounds up and out. Then, placing the heel of my right foot directly in front of the toe of my left, I lifted slightly onto my toes before dropping onto my heels, which caused my breasts to bounce delectably.

"Oh, wow, Mrs Muggleton!" Phil, fast becoming my favourite, said, "That is so sexy! Do it again, please? Give us a chance to prepare so we catch it perfectly."

With my voice sultry and my eyes smoky, I huskily purred, "Ready, boys?" Then lifted and dropped again.

I was getting into it now, so I preened and strutted, doing all the things I'd do if some fat prick came onto me, and I wanted to tease before pointing him out to my husband. I walked as I exaggeratedly swung my hips. I strutted back and forth with a lift and bounce on every step. I stared smokily back over my shoulder as I pursed my lips as if I was about to receive a kiss. I held my dress so it clung to my firm, curvy ass, then bent at the hips and showed it to the boys rapidly snapping cameras.

Next, I gathered the folds of my skirt, squatted with my knees wide, leaned back against the pile, and pulled the material to the side so the entire lengths of my left calf and outer thigh showed in the slit. I only wished that I had a cigarette to priss and preen with because I knew that look would drive these boys nuts.

"Lift your dress a little higher, Mom," Johnny instructed.

Lost in the moment, I scrunched the dress up, exposing more and more of my legs.

"Wow, that's sexy, Mrs Muggleton," the previously silent Freddy exclaimed.

Now totally into my role as a sexy model for my son's camera, I crooned, "Boys, it's past time you called me Katie. If I'm going to prance around looking sexy for you, it's ridiculous for you to call me Mrs."

"Do that thing with your hair, Mom," Johnny requested.

Turning to the side, I gathered my gorgeous, jet-black hair and held it over my right ear as I turned my head and looked at the cameras. Holding my dress rucked up exposed my left leg to where my panties would have shown if I had worn any.

Phil suggested, "Stand on your knees, Katie. Push your hips as far forward as you can, then hold your hair as you are, and lean back as far as possible." I did as he asked, and he gasped, "Yeah, wow! That looks great. So sexy, Katie, you're a natural at this." Of course, I preened at his praise and arched back further, and Phil added, "Let your hair go and toss your head. Yeah, perfect. Now place your hands on your thigh and gather your skirt up." I did as asked and heard. "That's good, Katie. Keep scrunching it up. Keep going. Yeah, a little higher."