The Adventures of a Slut Mommie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Intensely aware that my dress' hem slid up my thighs, I looked down to ensure I hadn't dragged it so high that I'd exposed my pussy only to find Johnny lying on the ground with his camera's lens pointed up my dress at my slit.

With my eyes bugging, I wanted to scream and ask what he thought he was doing, but suddenly it excited me that my son wanted to see my pussy. Wanted to take pictures of my wet, exposed slit and clitoris, and that doing so had him sexually excited. An obvious state indicated by his thick cock straining against his trousers and its spreading wet spot. Therefore, I ignored what he did and continued posing for the others.

"A little higher, Katie, please," Phil pleaded, wanting a look at my pussy, too, I'm sure.

Deciding that was enough, I stood and said, "Guys, my back's hurting, and I need to go to the loo. So let's take a break, okay?"

The boys regretfully agreed and moved away. "I'm getting my laptop out of my car and uploading these pics onto it so I can see how they look," Johnny announced.

"Shit!" Freddie exclaimed, "I didn't think to grab mine. May I check yours with you?"

"I didn't bring mine either," Phil chimed in. "So I'll come with you."

Looking around, I realised no public facilities were close, so I'd have to find somewhere private amongst the log piles to do my business. I didn't think any of the guys would follow me because I'd announced what I needed to do, so I walked toward a distant pile, figuring I could duck behind it and squat, hidden from their eyes. I'd chosen one of the taller stacks to ensure I couldn't be seen after lifting my dress and squatting.

Rounding my chosen pile, I saw I'd chosen an almost cul-de-sac: three piles, one in front of me and one on either side. 'Perfect,' I thought as I walked in, lifted my skirt, carefully held my dress up and away to ensure I didn't wet it, squatted and peed.

Looking down in case my water ran towards my feet, I didn't hear Frank until it was too late. Hearing the tell-tale sound of a camera clicking, I looked up and, to my horror, saw Frank snapping away.

Shocked at his audacity and perversity, I gasped, "Frank! What the heck do you think you're doing?" Taking pictures of a slut, he nonchalantly answered. Of course, using that word meant I instantly became a submissive one of what he called me. Struggling against my conditioning, I growled, "Delete those pictures immediately and rack off before I tell Johnny what you did." I can take your son, Frank sneered. Him and the two dickheads he brought with him. So before I decide to fuck you in your ass, slut, suck on this.

Moving closer, Frank unzipped and shoved his tiny less than four-inch cock into my face. Moaning my protest as the last of my water spilled onto the ground, I unwillingly opened my mouth and sucked his stiff, little tool into it.

"Good girl," Frank crooned as he stroked into my mouth, snapping away with his camera.

'I am in so much trouble now,' I thought. 'First Edgar and Liz forcing me to do unspeakable things I can't tell anyone about, and now this asshole taking pictures of me sucking his cock.' Unfortunately, my submissive nature took over, and I slid a hand between my thighs and fingered my clit as I sucked his petite cock.

"Fuck, what a slut," Frank sneered. "Stand and bend over. I'm going to fuck you."

Even though my conscience howled in protest, Frank's aggressive dominance that mirrored my father's made me turn, bend and ruck my dress over my ass so I was ready for penetration. Unfortunately for Frank, in this position, he was too short for his puny cock to reach my pussy. Unfortunately for me, he slapped my firm ass and demanded I knelt.

Poised behind my ass, Frank demanded, "Guide me in." Obeying, I spread my knees, reached between my thighs, grabbed his small dick, and placed its head against my entrance. Pushing back, I felt the first man other than my husband shove his cock into my vagina. Of course, I'd conveniently forgotten about letting my son have it, too.

Frank came inside me less than thirty seconds later. Deeply ashamed, I collapsed onto my tummy and wept. Of course, Frank, the asshole he is, couldn't resist picking his camera up and taking numerous shots of my cum leaking pussy.

"Slut!" Frank barked. "Finger yourself to orgasm as I watch and take pictures."

I knew I shouldn't, but I couldn't resist and slid my middle finger into my aching pussy as I swirled my first and third fingers over my clit. Slapping my ass, Frank commanded, "Cum, slut!" and barely stifling a scream, I climaxed as his camera zoomed in on my squelching pussy and thrusting fingers.

Frank stood looking down at me indifferently before he decided he was done degrading me. I was unsure if he'd finished tormenting me, so I slowly rolled onto my back and looked up at him. Taking more pictures as my salaciously exposed pussy leaked his fluids, he said, "You're a good root, Katie, so if you remain a good girl, I won't post these on the net, nor will I anonymously send them to your husband. But if you even think of telling your son, husband or the cops, I'll upload them as revenge porn onto PornHub, then tag you to everyone I know."

Despondent, I waited until I couldn't hear Frank's footsteps before standing up and making myself decent.

There was no way I could tell the others what had happened, so circling in the opposite direction to Frank, I forced a happy smile and walked back to the cars. Frank had left already, so only Johnny, Freddy and Phil remained gathered around my son's laptop, inspecting his photos.

Seeing me approach, Phil excitedly exclaimed, "These photos are gorgeous, Katie! Come and see how sexy you look!"

Reluctantly, I walked to Johnny's car's bonnet, where he'd placed his laptop, and watched as he scrolled through his photos. Most of them, I thought, were pretty much so, so. But around a quarter of them showed a sexy, vivacious, curvy and well-formed mid-thirties woman in the full bloom of her beauty. They were so good that I could hardly believe it was me.

"What will you do with these now?" I nervously asked. Scared these would join Frank's on the web.

"Same as the ones we took in the garage, Mom," Johnny stated. "I'll select the ones I like most and then run them through the filters until I'm happy with the result. By the time I'm done, when I post them, everyone will think you're the best looking woman on the planet."

Pleased with his compliment but feeling used and dirty, I pleaded, "Can that be enough for today? I'm tired and need a shower, so can we go home?"

Concerned, the boys all insisted that Johnny take me home immediately.

Holding the door, Johnny watched me carefully tuck as much of my dress under my ass as possible before I put my seatbelt on. Knowing I'd leak Frank's fluid all the way home, I was unwilling to deepen the stain from our trip here, so I put as much material between my pussy and the seat as possible.

"You okay, Mom?" He concernedly asked. "You look a little blue."

In my mind, I screamed, 'No, Johnny, I'm not okay. Edgar Fontaine has planted a post-hypnotic suggestion in my mind that causes me to react with arousal to being called a s... sigh, I don't dare even it say myself lest I orgasm... Because of that suggestion, I'm sitting here with a pussy full of your friend's spend feeling used, dirty and alone.

And what's worse is that your father will be home when we get there and will probably want me to make love to him. He's going to notice when he pushes his gorgeous cock into me, Johnny. He will feel that someone other than he has spent themselves inside me. How do I explain that, Johnny?

How do I tell him that his son knows if he calls me a certain word, I will willingly bend over and offer my pussy? How do I tell him that I've loved you pushing inside me and adored it as I felt your big cock swell and spurt its gooey essence into me? How do I explain that our daughter needed me to show her how to give and receive sexual love, so I fingered her button and licked and sucked her breasts until she orgasmed on my fingers.

And if all of that wasn't bad enough, I showed her how to stimulate my erogenous zones and make me cum. And, oh, Johnny, did I cum! I begged her to call me that name, and when she did, I tipped my head back and screamed my orgasm to the skies. And if she asks, I'll do it again. More, probably. I want to taste her, Johnny. Your evil, predatory mother wants to taste where my mother tasted me. And I will, Johnny. I don't think your sister will object when I try to, but even if she does, I know how to make her so turned on that she lets me anyway.

So, No, Johnny. I am not okay, and I'm far worse than 'a little blue'.'

But, of course, I couldn't say any of that, so I smiled wanly and lied, "It's close to that time, Johnny. You know I get a little down around then."

Thankfully, because most men are uncomfortable discussing 'women's issues', Johnny closed the door, got in his side, and drove us home. Luckily, we'd beaten Sean home, so I had time to shower and douche away the evidence of my sin before he could discover it.

Later, after we'd eaten (Chicken Piccata: a delicious lemony, buttery treat), Sean and I sat in the lounge drinking wine when our daughter walked in. Dressed in a satin cami top and shorts and with her luscious breasts jiggling delectably, Kristy strutted across to where we sat. Then, shooting me a teasing grin that her father didn't see, she asked, "What do you think, Daddy? I bought this today, thinking you might like it. Do you?"

Giggling to myself, I thought, 'The little vixen has been practising her moves in the mirror.' However, I had to admit that her strut was perfect, as was the little bounce she added to her step to make her bosom sway and jiggle. And now, as she teases her father, she's almost got her smoky look perfected, too.

Sitting coolly and sipping my wine, I watched with interest to see how my husband would react. His first reaction, of course, was a typical male one. His right hand found his crotch as his mouth gaped open, and he openly devoured his daughter's sensually displayed breasts and barely covered slit. His second reaction was as her father. Snapping his mouth closed and releasing his dick, he forced his eyes to look at hers and answered, "They look beautiful on you, Kristy, and make you even more beautiful than ever."

Glancing toward me to gauge how far I'd let her push things, Kristy turned and cupped her ass, then tossing her hair and looking back over her shoulder, she asked sweetly, "You don't think it makes my butt look big?" Gulping, Sean shook his head vigorously. "Dad," Kristy whined in her fake little girl voice. "You didn't even look at it, so how would you know?"

Trying to swallow past a suddenly dry mouth, my husband dropped his eyes to our daughter's sexily displayed ass before immediately snatching them back and saying, "No, honey. It looks good to me?"

Bending further over so the shorts outlined her vulva, Kristy asked, "Only good, Daddy? Not awesome or fantastic?"

"That's enough, young lady," I snapped. "Stop teasing your father, give us a kiss, and go to bed."

Making a disappointed moue, Kristy stood and moved to where I sat. When she leant over to kiss me, I whispered, "Wait twenty minutes after your father, and I have gone to bed, then quietly crack our door open. I have a surprise for you."

Kristy's eyes widened as she heard my words, and she pecked my cheek again before nodding and moving to kiss her father goodnight. She tried to kiss his lips, but Sean was having none of that, and he grabbed her head and turned it so they cheek kissed instead. Disappointed, Kristy turned and flounced from the room. Her perfectly formed ass delightfully swayed as she walked.

Putting down my wine, I stood towering over where my husband sat. "Mister Sean Albert Muggleton," I said sternly, pointing at his stiff cock. "Twice now, you've become sexually aroused staring at our daughter. Do you agree you need correcting?"

Sean tried to bluster, but of course, he knew that being sexually attracted to your children was wrong, so his eyes and head lowered, and he said, "Yes, Katie. What do you want me to do?"

'Bend me over something and push that magnificent thing inside me,' I thought as Sean's cock throbbed. But I'd promised Kristy a treat, so I nervously continued what I'd started.

"I think, Miss Katie, is appropriate while you're being corrected. Don't you?"

"Yes, Miss Katie," my husband said meekly.

"Then stand, strip naked and march to your room, Mister. Stand facing the corner until I speak to you."

"No, Katie..." Miss Katie, I interrupted severely. "No, Miss Katie, please. What if the kids come out?" Staring at him sternly, I replied, Then they'll see their father's inappropriate reaction to his daughter's body and know your shame. Perhaps that shame will prevent worse from happening.

Yes, readers, I know I'm being hypocritical, but if you read on, I have my reasons. However, they may not become apparent for several chapters yet.

Sean stood and reluctantly took off his clothes before beseeching me with his eyes. Seeing me with my arms folded under my gorgeously big breasts, tapping my finger on my elbow (a classic sign that I'm displeased), all fight fell from him, and he walked up the stairs to our room. However, unfortunately for him, his body betrayed him because even as he protested, his thick cock, throbbed and leaked precum.

After Sean had left the lounge and entered our room, I raced upstairs to the family bathroom. Taking out some hair ties, I braided my hair into a single thick braid that I would position between my breasts when I was done. My makeup sits on and in my room's vanity, but Kristy keeps hers there, so I quickly made my face up. Darkening my already dark eyebrows to black, I outlined my eyes and extended their lashes as far as possible with mascara. Choosing a rich, ruby red lipstick. I carefully pencilled in my lip outline, then filled them in, giving my lips a full pouty bee-stung appearance.

Stripping off in the bathroom, I slipped into the hallway naked and crept to my room. Kristy made a soft sound as I crept, so I turned, mouthed 'shh' and held my fingers up, indicating another ten minutes. Opening the door as quietly as possible, I stretched my arm through it and blindly searched for my tiny silk robe. Dark red, this robe barely covered my sexy ass, left all but my nipples and outer globes exposed, and matched my lippy.

After tying the sash tightly around my hips, I adjusted the robe's shoulders so they fell to my upper arms and displayed my décolletage to minimally above my nipples. Then, affecting a severe expression, I marched into the room as if I were a woman on a mission to quell her husband's errant behaviour. Which, I guess, in a way, I was.

Sean stood where I asked, shifting uncomfortably on his feet and with his cock completely soft. So, affecting my father's voice and mannerisms when he played, I spoke as if he had severely disappointed me and growled, "Mister Muggleton, what on earth has come over you? Never before have you become sexually aroused looking at our daughter. Or have you always lusted for her but kept it hidden? Do I need to do a safety check and ask Kristy if you've been at her? Before her eighteenth birthday, perhaps? Were you incestuous with a minor, Sean?"

Confused and mortified by my many accusations, Sean blithered and blathered, trying to protest. Finally assembling coherency, he took a deep breath and tried to calmly say, "Katie, I..."

Slapping the wall beside him, which made Sean jump, I snarled, "Under correction, Mister Sean Albert Muggleton, you will refer to me as Miss Katie!"

"Yes, Miss Katie," my husband submissively answered.

"Explain yourself."

"Miss Katie, it's like Kristy is coming onto me. I mean, she's showing way more flesh than typical, and it seems she's always pressing her boobs against me. If I'm not careful, Miss Katie, she tries to touch my dick. And she flashes me constantly."

Snorting derisively, I said, "So, your excuse for lusting over our young, sexually inexperienced daughter is 'she came onto me, Miss Katie'. And as a mere immature male, I am unable to resist her charms? Come on, Sean. Do you really think that's going to fly with me? Or has fucking that trollop you call your secretary addled your brain?"

My husband was embarrassed and guilty (although not by me accusing him of banging his secretary. After the silly bint had pulled her stunt, I'd taken Sean aside and warned him she was angling to be wife number two), so I had him completely off-centre, and he had no answer for my verbal barrage. Driving my edge home, I growled, "Sean, you agree that a correction is needed, yes?"

"Yes, Miss Katie," Sean unwillingly allowed. With my hand or a paddle? "What? ah, Miss Katie?" Sean gasped. Pretending to be exasperated, I stated, You agree that a correction is needed, and I am asking do you believe my hand is enough, or do you need the paddle? "It's my first ever correction, Miss Katie. Please may I have leniency?" You believe that a dressing down from me is sufficient correction this time? "I do, Miss Katie," Sean begged.

Even though I was inwardly relieved because I doubted I could follow through on my threat, I pretended to consider his request before saying, "Your misdeed requires more than a simple dressing down, Sean. However, I agree that being physically corrected for a first offence is too much. Therefore, I have decided to re-tie you to the bed as you were when I found you the other night. Then I will blindfold you and take my pleasure from your body. But, Sean, if you cum before I am satiated, you will get the paddle."

Eager for his 'correction', Sean said, "Yes, Miss Katie," so swiftly that I almost burst out laughing.

He was quickly on the bed with his arms and legs outstretched, so it was a simple matter to have him securely tied. I'd barely gotten Sean's blindfold on when my daughter quietly opened the door and spun through it, closing it behind her. Seeing her father naked and tied to the bed, his thick cock bouncing as it throbbed, Kristy's eyes flew wide open, and she had to stifle her gasp.

Hearing her stifled gasp, Sean asked, "You okay, Miss Katie?" I ignored him.

"Miss Katie?" Kristy mouthed. Then, taking in my appearance, her eyes would have widened further if that were possible.

Silently shushing her, I indicated she should kneel at the end of the bed and watch. Climbing onto the bed, I knelt with my knees on either side of Sean's head, facing my daughter. Then, standing upright on my knees, I cupped and squeezed my luscious breasts and held Kristy's gaze as I lowered my soppingly wet pussy onto my husband's face.

Watching her father eagerly lapping at my dripping pussy overwhelmed Kristy, and she slowly sank to the ground. Pulling her knees up, Kristy spread them wide, then pulled her nightie bottom aside and slid her finger over her clit. Unable to finger herself because of her intact hymen, she circled her entrance instead.

I watched my daughter furiously masturbating to the spectacle of her parents having sex, and with swiftly rising arousal, pinched my nipples as I rode my husband's face hard. My orgasm would be loud, but I couldn't quite find the trigger to ignite my explosion. But, when I gazed at my daughter lustfully, wishing there was a way to kiss and caress her as her father ate my pussy, I saw her mouth, "Slut!" and my climax was triggered. Screaming fit to wake the dead as spasm after orgasmic spasm ratcheted through me, I jerked and thrashed on Sean's mouth until the eruptions finally passed.