The Adventures of a Slut Mommie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got to my room, instead of walking to the robe immediately, Phil sat me at my vanity, then shook his head and told me to turn the chair away from the mirror. Opening the various drawers of my vanity, he removed what he wanted and went to work. It took close to thirty minutes, but when he turned me back to the mirror, I gasped. Heck, not only wouldn't my mother or husband recognise me, I barely recognised myself.

Phil had somehow totally changed my look. My usually quite round face now looked angular with clearly defined cheekbones and a quite square jaw. Phil had shaded my brow to appear heavier and to jut out over my eyes. To put it crudely, I looked like a transvestite version of myself. However, I thought the overall effect was of a staggeringly attractive but masculine-looking Femmeboy. Probably one that stood on a street corner in Sydney's Kings Cross. Weirdly, as I looked at myself, I felt that tingle rise again, and I bit my bottom lip, imagining myself on that corner waiting for a 'Sean' to pick me.

"What do you think?" Phil asked.

My smile looked bizarre in the mirror because it barely resembled me at all, but I smiled and said, "I think you're right. No one could possibly guess it's me!"

"Good," Phil replied. "Then we can go for as revealing as we want."

Wondering how on earth I kept getting myself into these situations, I sighed, gestured toward my robe and said, "Choose away, Mister Loughlin. I'm in your capable hands."

Phil walked in and immediately returned, holding a leather micro-mini with a matching half-cup leather bra. The bra had a collar for my neck with five leather straps that held the bra up and prevented my luscious breasts from popping out. In my lingerie drawer, I had a tiny leather thong with strips barely wide enough to cover my clitoris but left my pussy lips and little brown ring mostly exposed that went with the items Phil held. I had a pair of 7-inch heeled ankle boots in my robe to wear with this ensemble. My boots had D-rings at the ankle where a slave chain could be attached.

The only time I had ever worn this outfit was to a Master and slave themed party. Sean had attached a leash to my collar and walked me into a costume party for my friend Kath Loughlin's fortieth birthday. Everyone there was a close personal friend and could be trusted not to touch or leer, which was just as well because Sean had cuffed my hands behind my back and padlocked a one-metre (3 ft.) slave chain to my ankles. Kath has quite the exhibitionist streak, so she'd banned cameras and phones, and because of that, trust me, mine was amongst the least revealing outfits worn that night.

The only problem I had during the party was that with my hands cuffed behind my back, I couldn't drink unless someone put a glass with a straw in front of me. During the night, my inhibitions faded as my alcohol consumption increased, and Kath took great delight in placing my glass on lower and lower flat spaces. Her game culminated after she'd placed my glass on the coffee table in front of the sofa. Because I was buzzing from the alcohol, I spread my feet, kept my knees straight, and bent over at my hips to reach the straw instead of kneeling.

Kath thought that me flashing the three guys on the sofa my barely covered pussy was hilarious. Unfortunately, one of the guys' wives didn't. She screamed at me, calling me a slut and worse, and then rounded on Kath and blamed her for encouraging my 'disgusting behaviour'. Of course, my husband, who was out back with some other friends, came in to see what the commotion was about, took one look at where I stood, heard the woman bellow what I'd done, and immediately took me home.

He corrected my behaviour with fifteen firm smacks on my curvy buttocks, which only excited us, so we made love until morning.

If I'm in a playful mood, and Sean and I are home alone, I'll put this outfit on, cuff myself behind my back (it's not difficult. You cuff your hands in front, bend, and then step through the hole your arms make) and walk out in front of him as he watches TV. Sean has never seen the end of any program he watched when I strutted in front of him in this outfit!

When I saw what Phil carried, I shook my head and said, "No way! That outfit is not decent! I've worn it in public once, I will not tell you where, and there is no way I'm wearing it as you take my picture!"

"Yes, way," Phil insisted. "Katie, I guarantee that Freddy and I will show you all pics we want to use to promote our website, and if you object in any way, we won't publish them."

My problem was that my pussy was gushing fluids as I imagined wearing this for these two strapping young men as I strutted, bounced and teased for their cameras. So, giving in, I opened my drawer, took out the leather thong, accepted the outfit from Phil, and walked into my en suite. Taking off my clothes, I checked and then used my lady razor to remove a few stray hairs from my pussy area and put my leather outfit on.

I examined my genitals in the mirror, but my lips remained visible no matter how I adjusted the tiny thong. If I settled it in the middle, the centre piece mostly covered my large clit, but below that, it parted my pussy lips and sat in my slit. Worse was that when I walked, the thong moved across my clit and stimulated my arousal. Sighing, I opened the door and walked back into my room. Phil had taken my 7-inch black boots out of the closet, and he knelt and helped me into them.

Seven-inch heels are difficult to walk in, even for an experienced wearer like me, so I was grateful for Phil's strong hand supporting me down the stairs.

When I returned to the lounge on Phil's arm, Freddy stood and said, "Oh, wow, Katie! You look amazing! Kind of Barbarella meets 10,000 years B.C.!"

Pleased with the compliment, my confidence returned, and I became my typically flirtatious self. Therefore, I did everything I would usually do to titillate the men in my vicinity. I strutted up and down as I added bounce to my step to ensure my large, firm breasts jiggled. I swayed my hips exaggeratedly as I walked. I paused, pulled my hair over my shoulder, and looked back seductively. I kept my legs straight and bent at the waist, flashing my barely covered ass and minimally covered pussy entrance to my two young photographers. I faced them and leaned over so my lush bosom threatened to burst out of the tiny bra encasing them.

Phil and Freddy, with their trouser fronts bulging, eagerly pursued me around the room as they snapped picture after picture. I'd gotten so into playing to their cameras that I hadn't noticed my daughter returning home. Walking in through the door, Kristy exclaimed, "Mom! What are you doing? Why are you almost naked in front of Phil and Freddy? Dad would freak if he found out!"

Chuckling, Phil picked my daughter up off her feet. Then, swinging her around, he patted her curvy bottom, shoved her towards the stairs and said, "I bet you have something equally as sexy to wear, Kristy. Why don't you go and put it on and join us?"

I waited for Kristy's foul-mouthed tirade to follow, but instead, her eyes lowered submissively and walked to her room. Astounded, I opened my mouth, but my daughter caught my eye and shook her head a minuscule amount. An almost imperceptible smile formed on her pouty lips, and I knew she wanted to pose for the camera. Instead of being shocked, my daughter was stimulated by the thought of posing for Phil and Freddy.

"Help her," I pleaded to Phil."

He nodded, put his camera down, and followed my daughter upstairs. Thirty minutes later, Phil reappeared with Kristy in tow. Phil had repeated his efforts with me, and my daughter resembled an androgynous version of herself. She wasn't as masculine as I presented, but it was still unclear from her face if she was a boy or a girl. Her gorgeous C-cups, sexily rounded tummy, and curvy butt screamed that she was all woman, though.

Phil had found my 'Hollywood movie street prostitute' outfit in my closet and dressed my daughter similarly to how I was when I returned to Edgar Fontaine's clinic.

Together, we danced, strutted and posed for Phil and Freddy as they snapped away. Then, feeling sexily daring, I took her hand in mine as my daughter danced past, swung her, and pulled her thigh between mine. Locking my lips to her surprised ones, I ground my pussy against her upper thigh as I cupped and squeezed her luscious ass. Kristy froze for a second but soon returned my kiss as she ground back against me.

Phil and Freddy remained quiet. I'm sure that thought that if they made a sound, it would break the spell, and my daughter and I would break apart. I mean, heck. Lesbian porn is just about every man's favourite fantasy, isn't it? Mommie and daughter lesbian porn is the most often favourited in that genre, right?

Breaking from Kristy's embrace, I strutted across the room and began dancing like I'd seen the strippers on stage do. I'd dance or strut away, pause with my hand on my hip and look coquettishly back over my shoulder before keeping my legs straight and bending over. Then, grabbing my shins, I bounced my upper body from one side of my legs to the other, pausing to look alluringly back at the boys and giving them plenty of time to photograph what they wanted.

Kristy watched my act excitedly, and the next time I danced toward her, she spun, danced and shook her way across to where I'd come from. Then instead of bending over, she put her hands on her hips and swung them in slow, erotic circles, ensuring she pushed her shapely ass out as far as possible, revealing tantalising glimpses of her lower butt cheeks and even a flash of sparse white panty.

When my daughter danced and strutted back to where Freddy, Phil and I stood, I danced towards her. Then, when we met in the middle, I wrapped my arm around her mid-back and pulled her into a searing French kiss before forcing my knee back between her thighs and onto her soaking pussy. Then I bent her back as I leaned forward and lifted her left leg, then turned so it pointed towards the boys.

My leather skirt had popped over my ass cheeks and was in a small band around my hips, so the only thing I had to provide any modesty was my tiny leather thong. As I described earlier, this item barely covered my large clitoris. Rather than hiding my supreme assets, the leather sat in the middle and emphasised them.

Phil and Freddy had a perfect look at my daughter's long, shapely leg, pointing toward them as it pressed against my slowly grinding, very wet pussy. Undoubtedly, as I pushed my curvy ass back, my slick entrance would beautifully show itself to their eyes, too.

I held Kristy and me in this position until my back threatened to spasm. Then, reluctantly, I straightened up and let her foot fall to the floor. However, now that we were face-to-face again, Kristy ran her fingers into my gorgeously dark hair and locked her lips to mine. Feeling her tongue darting against my bee-stung lips, I moaned and parted them. Sucking my daughter's tongue into my mouth, I cupped her rounded bottom and ground my thigh against her wet slit.

I don't know how far we would have gone, but I'll admit that I was utterly lost in the moment and had virtually forgotten Phil and Freddy's presence. It wasn't until Freddy muttered, "Damn! I'm out of memory. I'll have to upload these pics onto my laptop before I can take some more."

Of course, that broke the spell Kristy and I was under. When our eyes cleared, we realised what we were doing in front of who and leapt apart, quickly adjusting our clothing to as close to modesty as they permitted. As I moved to sit primly on the sofa, I saw Johnny's car pull into the garage, and squeaking, Kristy and I ran up to my room to change back into our daily clothes.

Biting my lip to prevent myself from taking my daughter in my hands and making love to her, I removed my leather gear and put it aside. I'd have to wash my juices from the two lower garments. Looking in my robe, I pulled out my white with straps sheath dress and put it on. Sans underwear, of course. Kristy looked at me forlornly, so I took out my yellow tank mini-dress and offered it to her.

Hugging me gratefully, she put it on and was about to head for the kitchen. Smiling, I called her back and handed her my white 7-inch pumps. I put my white wedge heels on and followed her down to the lounge.

When we got there, Phil and Freddy sat on the lounge, and Johnny and his girlfriend were on the loveseat. I hadn't met Phil's current girlfriend, Gina, before today, so smiling, I walked over to where they sat. Gina looked up at me with what I thought was pure desire in her eyes. She quickly blinked when she saw my eyebrow lift, and the desire faded from her eyes. When Gina stood to greet me, Johnny stood with her. Smiling, he introduced us, "Mom, meet my main squeeze, Gina. Gina, meet my mom, Katie."

Elbowing Johnny in his ribs, Gina grinned at him and then me and said, "I'll give you 'main squeeze' Johnny Muggleton! I'd better be your only squeeze!"

She refused my hand and stepped in to cuddle me instead. I was sure she'd pressed her aroused nipples against me on purpose, but before I could fully formulate that thought, she kissed my surprised lips lightly and placed her hands on my hips. Of course, she realised I was pantyless as well as braless, and she smiled knowingly up at me before brushing my lips with hers again.

"I'm so pleased to meet you, Mrs Muggleton!" Call me, Katie, please. You must, I insist. "I'm so pleased to meet you, Katie," Gina repeated. "Johnny has told me all about you, and I think we're going to be the best of friends!"

I looked Johnny's girl over, deciding if she was good enough for my son. 'Hmm, nice,' I thought. Gina has similar skin and eye colouring to me. So, olive skinned with brown eyes. However, Gina's eyes are quite narrow, unlike my wide-open ones. She has an oval face with high cheekbones and a small nose and chin. Her ears are large, but I thought they looked very sexy with her long brown hair tucked behind them.

Gina is about average height and has a sexy hourglass figure, although her breasts are definitely larger than her hips. I estimated her figure to be 37-25-36, so she, my daughter and I could probably swap clothes as we were all around the same size, although Kristy and I were significantly taller. I guessed Gina to be around 170 cm (5-ft 7) and weigh about 60 kg (132 lbs).

Gina reminded me of someone, but I couldn't fully formulate who until my subconscious shouted, 'Catherine Zeta-Jones!' Deciding that I liked her, I pretended to growl, "I wouldn't believe a word my incorrigible son told you, Gina. He's an inveterate liar, and he exaggerates to boot!"

"Love you, too, Mom," Johnny chuckled as he kissed my cheek before sitting back down with Gina.

The two sofa chairs were left for Kristy and me to sit in, but my daughter settled onto the armrest beside me when I sat. I wondered why until I saw her subtly move, so her dress rode almost high enough to show her tiny white panties. The other chair was beside Phil and Freddy, so if she wanted them to look lustfully upon her, she'd have to be more blatant to attract their attention. However, sitting beside me meant that even her subtle move riveted the boys' eyes to her crotch.

Now that she had their attention, Kristy leaned forward and tossed her hair. Doing that made her delectable C-cups bounce and sway. Gulping, Phil and Freddy forced their eyes off my daughter's barely covered body and looked at me.

Trying not to giggle as I watched them squirm under my direct gaze, I asked, "Did you get all the pictures you wanted for your web page?" Not so subtly telling my son what we'd been doing.

"We won't know until we've uploaded them all and sorted the good ones out," Phil said smoothly. "Then we'll choose what we think are the best from those and run them through the various perfecting filters, check with you and/or Kristy that you're okay with us publishing them, and put them up if you say they're okay."

I asked if anyone wanted a drink. Surprisingly, everyone opted for tea or coffee instead beer or wine like I thought they would. Even more surprising was that Gina offered to help. But I guess my daughter was too busy flirting with her brother and the boys. And as their fathers would, the boys assumed that as the woman of the house, I'd make their beverages. It was an assumption I liked because it made me feel all was right in my world. After all, my sole purpose is to look good as I take care of my man, or in this case, my man's proxy and his friends.

Gina followed me to the kitchen silently but became quite chatty once we were out of earshot of the others. She asked all kinds of questions about my life. "Are you happy?" Very. "You don't miss having a job?" Being treated as a sex object with no husband close to prevent it? Heck no! "Do you have enough to do to keep busy during the day?" This is a big house, and it takes me a whole day to clean it from top to bottom. Plus, I need to spot-clean any spills and mess I see. Also, the gardens take at least a full day, more if it's growing season. "That's only two to three days out of an entire week, Katie." I giggled, Well, there are shopping trips and brunches and lunches with my girlfriends, and shopping trips, and grocery shopping, and shopping trips.

"You shop a lot?" Yes. I love it. Hunting for that perfect outfit that will knock Sean's socks off when he sees me in it. Finding the perfect accessories to set the outfit and me off to the best advantage. It's fun! "It sounds like something some vapid fifties housewife would do, Katie," Gina stated. "You don't seem like a vapid housewife to me, Katie. So why aren't you doing more with your life?"

I blinked at her, thrown out of my pleasant mood by her sudden attack. "If I don't look like a vapid housewife, what do I look like?" I asked haughtily

Gina took my shoulders in her hands and turned me to face her. Then, plastering her body against mine, she kissed my pouty lips and touched her tongue to my teeth. After breaking the kiss, her hands found my breasts as her thumbs strummed my brown puffy nipples. "You look like a deliciously sexy mommie slut to me, Katie. One that desperately needs a daughter Mistress in her life. Now stop pretending to resist and kiss me properly."

That name! The demanding insistence in her voice. Her skilled hands sending delicious electric arousal signals directly from my nipples to my love button. I shouldn't even have considered responding sexually, but I moaned and greeted her soft, lush lips against mine with a slightly indrawn breath. Then, as our lips locked, I sent my tongue to dance lightly around her mouth before softly lapping at the corner.

"That's better, my gorgeous submissive slut mommie," Gina groaned as she pushed insistently on my shoulders.

Following her lead ... Flicker: image: ... I lift my spread knees and wrap them around Liz's hips. ... I fell to my knees in front of ... Flicker: image: Wrapping my ankles around Liz's ass ... my son's beautiful girlfriend, and lifted her short skirt ... Flicker: image: Pulling Liz towards me as I thrust my hips at her cock ... Finding she was pantyless, I covered her vulva with my mouth ... Flicker: image: ... my head falls back, and I scream through an orgasm. ... and lapped at her entrance.

"Good mommie slut," Gina moaned as I tilted my head and lashed her clitoris with my tongue. "I'm about to cum!"

Grinding her teeth to prevent being too loud, Gina held my head to her pussy tightly and ground her button on my nose and chin and moaned through an intense climactic event. Unfortunately, the recalled memory crashed me into an extreme orgasm, and I squealed into her pussy. My squeal blasted hot air over Gina's vulva, and she climaxed again.