The Adventures of a Slut Mommie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And, of course, that tingle I've described many times in this book formed between my legs. However, I couldn't admit to that, so I shook my head vigorously and said, I'm sorry, Sir. I did not know I was. If I had even suspected I was, I would have altered where my skirt sat to ensure it didn't. "Unfortunately, my daughter, I know you too well. You would have known your skirt's hem bounced above your luscious bottom. In fact, once you were out of sight of the school, you would have purposefully adjusted it so it did display your assets for all to see."

Well, I couldn't deny that. My future husband, Sean, walked home the same route as me, and I wanted his attention, so I'd surreptitiously lifted the waistline of my skirt until I could feel its hem hitting my lower butt cheeks.

"Do you deny my accusation, Miss Shephard?" No, Sir. "So, now we have two corrections. One for showing what only your future husband is rightfully to see, and one for lying to me." He hadn't asked a question, so I kept quiet. "Five on your slut tits, then ten on your rounded bottom, Katie (Note: Although none of his four women was allowed to use profanity, Dad was free to use it as and where he saw fit. It was his right as a man to do so). You will be a good girl and accept them without complaint because you know they are due. If you do, I will allow you to masturbate when I finish. Do you accept?"

Whether I accepted or not, it was happening that way, so I gritted my teeth and nodded my head. Yes, Sir. This worthless slut will willingly accept your punishment as her due.

Dad finished his verbal correction with, "You may keep your eyes open and enjoy the welts appearing on your luscious tits, Miss Katie,"

Dad's first strike hit directly across both of my nipples. The delicious pain raced into me and immediately lifted the tingle higher. "One, thank you, Sir." The second hit close to the first, turning the tingle into a low and wet heat in my pussy. "Two, thank you, Sir." Biting my bottom lip to avoid moaning, I waited for the third. It struck across the top of my mounds and was swiftly followed by the fourth on their underside. "Three and four, Sir. Thank you," I intoned, hoping I'd kept my arousal out of my voice.

Predictably, the fifth and last cane was across my nipples again, and I couldn't help the soft moan that escaped my lush lips. I looked down and delighted in the bright red welts across my breasts. Tomorrow, I'd show them to an envious Kath and bask in her admiration.

Now I'd received my owed five strikes on my breasts, I turned and leaned forward to present my shapely ass to Dad. "Would you like to be excused your last ten canes, Miss Shephard?" Dad asked.

Turning back, I knelt and replied, "If you wish for me to do something for you instead, then this worthless piece of woman flesh will willingly do it." I said submissively.

"Open up, Miss Katie," I formed my lips into a perfect 'O' and accepted my father's cock inside my mouth. "Show me what a good cock sucker your mother has taught you to be, Miss Shephard," Dad demanded.

Of course, this was, and still is, the best part of being corrected. I'd get a mouthful of my father's yummy cum and be able to masturbate to orgasm after I made him climax.

Dad hadn't pulled his trousers down. Instead, he'd unzipped and pulled his cock through the fly, so swallowing all he had was easy. Once I'd established a sensual rhythm bobbing up and down Dad's cock, I carefully fished his big balls out of his trousers and gently cupped and squeezed them, just as Mom had shown me. Caning us excites my father, so it wasn't long before he held my head tight, pumped into my mouth as hard as he could, then shuddered, held still, shuddered again, and jerked as the first splash of semen rocketed through his shaft and into my mouth.

That was my permission to take care of myself, so my hand flew between my spread thighs and onto my button. My hymen was still intact, so I couldn't thrust into myself, but twirling my finger around my entrance felt good, and I soon gasped around my father's spurting cock as he climaxed.

Finished cumming, Dad growled, "You may cum, Katie. Show your father what a slut you are." Of course, that, I willingly did. And I still would today if he demanded it of me.

With our orgasms over, I examined Dad's cock for stray spurts I may have missed. Then satisfied it was clean, I kissed the tip, carefully tucked it and his balls away, and zipped him up.

I waited on my knees, looking submissively up at him until he leaned over and used his hands in my armpits to help me to stand. Then he smiled, a smile that, to this day, I live for, pecked my lips, and said, "Correction is over, Katie. You erred and have now been shown the error of your ways. We will only revisit this correction if you commit a similar error. Therefore, we will never speak of it again because I know you're too good a girl to repeat your mistakes."

Looking down demurely, I said, "Thank you, Daddy. I'm sorry I caused you to correct me, and I am grateful you love me enough to do it."

Our ritual over, we hugged and then went about our usual afternoon chores and duties. It was my turn to help Mom in the kitchen, so I donned an apron (unless we have visitors, the kitchen is the only place in our home where we are allowed clothing. An apron was permissible because of the danger of hot spills or fat splatters. However, as soon as the last dish was put on the table, we had to take it off) and helped Mom prepare dinner.

Helping Mom cook was part of my training to be a good wife and mother, so I attentively listened and tried to do the various things she wanted done. I've been learning my cooking craft since age seven, so I am a darned good cook!

Coming back to the present from my reveries of the past, I partly understood what drove me. As noted, Dad has never penetrated me and has only been inside my sisters once each. But when their daughters were of an appropriate age, my parents introduced us to being sexually submissive to a dominant man. We were taught how to please with our hands, mouths and bodies. How to put our man's needs above ours and to take pleasure from his pleasure. Of course, because I got pregnant by Sean on my eighteenth birthday, my period serving as my parent's submissive sexual plaything was cut short.

You may criticise me, but I have been successfully married for almost twenty years, and my sisters for nearly as long. We all have bright, successful teenage children who bring joy to their parents and are productive members of society.

My husband, Sean, came from a more traditional family, and I doubt that he has an incestuous past as I have. However, because I enjoyed the way my parents raised me, I wanted my family to be comfortable with some sexual play between us all.

There was another memory of my life before marriage I wanted to reminisce about. But when I closed my eyes to summon that event, Kristy bustled into my room carrying a hot pack. Of course, I had my knees up and spread as I thumbed my button and twirled my fingers around my entrance when she entered the room (my period was imminent but hadn't arrived yet. Therefore, I had a tampon in place to avoid a whoopsie).

She stumbled to a stop, then smiled and said, "Good idea, Mom. If I've got period cramps, I always feel better after an orgasm."

Pretending to be exasperated, I growled, "You'd think you kids would learn from previous times you've caught me out and not barge in here unannounced."

Kristy giggled and handed me the hot pack. When I pressed it against my abdomen, she said, "Maybe I like catching you in compromising positions, Mom!"

"I'm beginning to think you do," I grinned back at her.

We shared a companionable silence for a time, then Kristy headed off. She had her first end of semester exam tomorrow. But from what she said, she was confident that she'd ace it, so I wasn't concerned.

By morning, it was that time of month for real, so yay for me, right? I understand that some women get super horny when on their monthly cycle. I do not. However, my time rarely lasts more than four to six days, so I wouldn't have to suffer for too long.

Nothing much happened over the following week. I hadn't heard anything from Frank. Johnny searched the web constantly to see if Frank had posted my pictures and found nothing. We discussed it a few times and decided that Frank knew that he lost all leverage over me once he posted them. I'd possibly be prepared to do something, anything, to prevent them being put up on the web, but once they were, why would I do anything for him?

I hadn't gotten any further with my reasoning about why I was reacting toward my children as if they were my lovers, either. I mean, other than that, they were. But I was trying to determine why I'd changed my feelings and behaviour towards them. Of course, it may have been as simple as that they were now both of legal age and could do the things I was doing with them, but I didn't think so.

The only highlight of my week from Monday to Friday was that Patrick unashamedly flirted with me while putting me through my workout. This week, I saw him Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Next week would only be Tuesday and Thursday.

When I answered the door Monday, his eyes were bright and eager, but his face fell when he saw that I wore my dark grey outfit. Of course, I decided to tease him, so I wore my dark blue outfit on Wednesday. Then on Thursday night, I purposefully drank a little too much wine before I went to bed. If I drink too much the night before, when I exercise, I perspire excessively. Now, I know that's not sexy in itself, but it would ensure my white outfit was translucent by halfway through my Friday workout.

To my delight, around fifteen minutes into our sixty-minute workout, Patrick sported what appeared to be a massive erection. Wanting to tease him further, I complained of tightness in my hamstrings and asked if he'd help me loosen them by doing some isometric stretches. That meant when he held my leg in the air to stretch my hamstring, my pussy almost showed through the material and was only centimetres from him.

To further abet my tease, I moaned as if I was being pleasured whilst pretending it was from the pain of having my hamstring stretched beyond its typical length. By the time my session ended, Patrick and I were both very red in the face, except mine was from exertion and his from embarrassment. So, of course, to thank him for being so patient with me, I pressed my pussy against his erect cock as I hugged him.

Snatching up his equipment, Patrick flung, "You're welcome, Katie," over his shoulder as he ran out the door.

In the shower after my workout, I wondered, 'If he comes on to you, Katie. Will you let him have you?' Before visiting Edgar Fontaine's clinic, the answer would have been an emphatic "No!" Now, I wasn't so sure. Before letting my son have me, I hadn't even considered straying outside my marriage. Now I'd been intimate with my son, my daughter, my son's girlfriend and Caoimhe. Plus, I'd had sex with Frank Pritchard and Siobhan. In less than a month of attending my first session at Edgar's East Brisbane clinic, my list of lovers had grown from exactly one to six.

Also, I knew I'd add my best friend, Kath Loughlin, to that list as soon as possible and attempt to seduce her son, too. Worse was that I knew, barring being caught out by my husband, I'd continue to add to my list. Patrick and his massive bulge was high on my list of possible conquests—a list my best friend's son topped. 'Feck!' I thought. 'May as well seduce Mike, too. That way, I can boast that I've had the whole family.'

Friday and Saturday passed uneventfully, then early Sunday morning, Johnny called. Hearing my phone ring at that time of night/morning meant I was instantly awake. "Johnny?" I asked, having checked the caller ID.

Drunk and obviously upset, Johnny replied, "Hey, Mom. The Lions dropped me to the under twenty-ones today. They say I'll play out the season there, and then they'll cut me at the end of the season. They say I'm not improving quickly enough to continue investing their time and money in me."

"Oh, no, Johnny," I replied. "That's terrible news!"

"You're telling me?" Johnny slurred. "Anyway, I'm at Gina's, drunk, and want to come home. Will you come and get me?"

"Of course, baby boy," I answered. "What's the address?"

"I'll get Gina to text it to you," Johnny mumbled.

A few seconds later, my phone dinged and let me know I had a message. My phone is connected by Bluetooth to my car, so a voice read Gina's address. Entering that address into my car's inbuilt GPS, I was soon on my way to Gina's place.

It wasn't that far away, and I didn't take long to get there. Parking my car on the street because Gina's driveway was full of cars, I walked up the drive and knocked on her door.

"Out the back," Gina's melodious voice called. "Come in through the gate, and you'll see us in the hot tub."

Opening the gate, I walked through and immediately saw my son, Gina, and two other women in a bubbling hot tub. Johnny had his arms around Gina and a pretty blonde girl. However, my son's head was tilted back, and even over the hot tub's pump, I could hear his snores.

"Drop the dress and jump in," Gina suggested. "Johnny's out to it, so you may as well relax."

As I observed earlier, I typically sleep naked. When Johnny phoned and asked me to come and get him, I opened my robe and grabbed the closest thing. It was a red and white wavy lined wrap dress. But the three girls in the tub all had bikinis on, and there was no way that I'd be comfortable being the only one naked. Besides, what if my son woke up? It was one thing to play mommies and daddies with my son secretly—an utterly another one to be in a situation where I do it in front of others. So I shook my head and said, "No, thanks. I'll just collect my son and take him home."

Gina laughed, "With the amount of beer Johnny's consumed, he's not waking up anytime soon, Katie. And I doubt even the four of us together are strong enough to carry him to your car. So, stop being a mother for a second and jump in the tub."

Johnny chose that moment to snuffle and then snore loudly, and I realised Gina was right —he wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. Even if I was prepared to pour him into my car wet. "I'm not getting in there naked," I stated, deciding I might as well relax until my son was capable of moving.

Gina stood to get out of the tub, and I saw that all she wore was the tiniest bright yellow string bikini imaginable. The top's bra cups were barely bigger than her thick nipples and showed vast amounts of bumpy mauve areolae around them. The bottom was a minuscule triangle scarcely covering Gina's small clit and entrance. Remembering last week when she sat naked except for her panties with me for a good bit of the morning, I thought the effect of her tiny coverings was even more sensual and exciting than her being topless but wearing a bikini brief.

Taking my hand as she lightly kissed my pouting lips, Gina then led me into her house and upstairs. "Mom and Dad are away for the week, lover," she informed me. "And my two older brothers have moved out, so we don't need to worry about anyone bothering us." She led me into her parent's bedroom, saying, "I only have one bikini, the one I have on. But Mom has a sexy little red number in here somewhere."

She rummaged around in her mother's drawers before excitedly saying, "Here it is!" and brought out a bikini that appeared to have even less material than the one she wore.

Looking askance at it, I said, "I can't wear that! It's not decent!"

Gina's voice took on a deeper timbre, and she firmly said, "Of course you can, my submissive little Mommie slut. You'll put it on, then strut out there with pride because you damned well know how hot you look in it. Those eighteen-year-old girls out there, who are less than half your age, will turn green with envy at your luscious assets, Katie. So stop whining, get your clothes off, and put it on before I decide to put you over my knee and spank you!"

My pussy blazing with arousal, I dropped my eyes and meekly replied, "Yes, Mistress." But then my flirtatiousness made me smile and add, "But don't let my obedience prevent you from spanking me."

Gina pressed her gorgeous young body against mine and found my love button with her fingers, "We will have so much fun together, slut Katie," she whispered before dipping her middle finger into me and thumbing my thick clit.

My monthlies had ended on Friday, so there wasn't an issue.

Gina fingered and kissed me until I was so close to orgasm that I thought I'd explode, but then she suddenly pulled her finger out of me and pushed me back. Clapping her hands sharply, she demanded, "Now get your gorgeous ass into that bikini and down to the tub before Jennifer and Charmaine think we're fucking up here."

"But," I pleaded.

"Get changed, Katie," Gina insisted.

Knowing she wouldn't relent, I stifled a moan of disappointment, dropped my dress, all that I had on, and put the bikini on. As I feared, the top barely contained my puffy nipples and didn't cover my areolae at all. The bottom left the top half of my thick clitoris exposed no matter how I adjusted it. I guessed that Gina's mom kept this bikini for wearing only when she knew that she'd be alone with her husband, because it was positively indecent.

I was about to say that there was no possible way I was wearing it in front of my son, but as I looked at Gina, I saw her eyes were lidded, and she bit her bottom lip as she stared at me lustfully. And guess what? Yup, the raging furnace that was my pussy flared, and I wanted to strut before this young woman. I wanted to stroll seductively to the pool with my hands gently swinging as I swayed my hips outrageously. I wanted my son to wake from his drunken stupor and gaze at me with desire as I put his friends to shame with their lesser looks and less perfect bodies. And I wanted those two young women to lust for me, too.

"Holy shit, Katie!" Gina exclaimed. "If Johnny sees you walking to the tub, he's going to cream!" Then she took my hand and led me back to the tub.

Johnny was awake and sitting on the edge of the tub when we walked out. As I'd hoped, his eyes flew across the yard to where I strutted, "Oh, wow, Mom!" he said as I sashayed across to the tub. "Nice outfit!"

I hadn't paid much attention to the other two, but when she heard Johnny's words, Jennifer straightened up and looked towards me. I gasped when I realised she casually held my son's big erect cock in her hand and had obviously been blowing him. I stumbled to a stop, but Gina, clearly unfazed by what her friend was doing with her boyfriend, tugged on my hand and bitched, "Hurry up, Katie. It's freezing out here."

Then she looked at Jennifer and added, "Stop playing with your food, and either get that thing off or put it away."

Laughing, Jennifer tucked my son away and turned to sit back in the tub. Johnny grinned at me unabashedly and sank into the tub, too. Gina helped me up the stairs and held my hand as I lowered myself into the water. I wanted to sit as far away from Johnny as possible, but Gina guided me down beside him. Grinning at me, Johnny kissed my cheek and slurred, "Thanks for coming to get me, Mom. You look hot in that bikini." Then he casually draped his arm around my shoulders and hugged me to him.

I examined, yes, I mean examined, the two girls in the tub that I hadn't met before. These tarts were clearly doing things sexual with my son, and, as any mother would, I checked them out to see if they were worthy of my Johnny. Jennifer, the one blowing Johnny, is a busty, powerfully built young woman on the verge of being fat. I guessed she was as tall as Kristy but weighed significantly more, so she was north of seventy kilos (155 lbs). She had to be at least a forty double-D but with a comparatively narrow waist and nicely flared hips. Childbearing hips, my father would call them.