The Adventures of a Slut Mommie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we'd come down, Gina looked down at where I knelt and smiled, "Wow, Katie! I knew from what Johnny said that you were a willing submissive slut," I bit my bottom lips and tried not to moan. "But I never imagined that you'd get so much pleasure from making your new Mistress cum that you would orgasm when she did. Oh, my darling Katie. We are going to have so much fun together!"

Of course, I didn't correct Gina's assumption about why I'd orgasmed because I couldn't explain what had happened. Instead, I knelt submissively before her, waiting for her to tell me what she wanted next.

Helping me to my feet, Gina kissed me softly and said, "We'd better get those hot drinks made before someone comes looking. It wouldn't do to have them find you on your knees licking my slit, now would it?"

"No, Mistress," I agreed softly, aware I was mired deeper in my submissive tendencies. Edgar Fontaine, my son, Liz Donnelly, Frank Pritchard, and now my son's girlfriend, Gina, all now held some control over me. If any of them, even Frank, demanded I do something, I would unhesitatingly obey.

After we'd made the hot beverages, Gina and I carried them to the lounge. Sipping my coffee, I watched the various interactions around the room. Gina obviously had my son's total attention, but she seemed more interested in gaining my attention than Johnny's. My daughter had clearly set her sights on Phil, but he, too, seemed more interested in me than her. Freddy was enamoured with Kristy, but she ignored him completely to concentrate on Phil.

Closing my eyes, I envisaged my best friend's son, Phil. Around 178 cm (5ft-10) tall and stockily built, Phil looked like he could hold the Brisbane Bronco's scrum up all by himself. Handsome but with a self-deprecating air, he reminded me of his beautiful mother, Kath. Kath's husband, Mike, and my husband had played rugby league together at high school and in the minor leagues. Unfortunately, although they trialled for the Broncos, Tigers and Bulldogs, neither received a full-time contract.

Mike wanted to be a professional sportsman, so he accepted a contract with the English club Castleford Tigers. After playing four seasons with that club, Mike returned to Australia and settled into domestic bliss with my best friend, Catherine Anderson, cementing the already close relationship the four of us shared.

Kath and I had 'experimented' together in my teens and before I married Sean. Because of my experiences at home, I knew how to kiss sensually. Kath was a sweetly innocent virgin in those days, so we practised together until she got it right. She and I shared many intimate moments before we discovered boys were more fun to kiss than each other. I wanted to take our relationship beyond kissing, but Kath wouldn't.

Kath works for an Australian site as a sports presenter. Almost as tall as me, Kath is a willowy blonde woman with an almost rectangular body shape and high B-cup breasts. In my opinion (and this is my story, so it's the only opinion that matters, right?), Kath's best feature was her wide, pouting smile.

Opening my eyes after my reminisces, I noticed that Phil's massive package strained against his trousers. Looking down, I realised that I'd shifted forward and dragged my dress high enough to expose my waxed pudenda to him. Pretending that I hadn't noticed him ogling, I stretched and pushed my hips forward, ensuring he had an unimpeded view of my entrance, slit and clit.

Gina and the boys stayed for lunch and dinner, generally just hanging out together as my daughter and I gently flirted with Freddy and Phil. We spent time together in the lounge after dinner. My son, Johnny, is a gifted story and joke teller, so he held the floor as the rest of us listened and laughed. Eventually, Phil and Freddy left, and Johnny took Gina to bed. Kristy had disappeared earlier, disappointed because Phil showed no interest no matter how she flirted.

I wandered through my bedroom in a vague daze, discarding my dress behind me. After showering, being careful not to wet my long, thick hair, I slid sleepily into my bed naked. Instinctively, I rolled onto my side and cuddled into the body already in it. When my hand cupped a lusciously full breast instead of a muscular pec, I realised my daughter had slipped into my bed.

Forcing my sleepy eyes open, I muttered, "Kristy Ann Muggleton, what do you think you're doing?"

"Well, duh!" Kristy replied. "Waiting for you so we can make love, of course."

"You're my daughter," I pointed out. "We should not ever make love."

"Cool," Kristy giggled. "Let's fuck instead!"

Those words woke me up, and I pulled on Kristy's shoulder until she rolled to face me. "Do you want to try something I did with your Grandma?" Sure, my daughter answered. Show me!

Unsure of where in my daughter's orgasm cycle she was, I kissed and caressed her until I felt her arousal against my thigh. Then, after a long, searing French kiss, I forced my leg between her thighs. Breaking our embrace, I moved until my pussy pressed against hers. Then, with Kristy's head toward the headboard and mine toward the footboard, I 'scissored' with my daughter.

Kristy lay on her back as I, on my side, ground my pussy against hers. "Oh wow, this is intense, Mom," Kristy moaned. "Your pussy feels so good rubbing against mine!"

I was enjoying it too, but the position we were in, both of us lying down, wasn't creating enough friction. Uncoupling from my daughter, I moved to kneel, facing her with her thigh between mine and then moved forward until our pussies melded together again. In this position, I could push my pussy down as Kristy thrust hers up.

"Oh!" Kristy yipped as I firmly ground my pussy against her chunky clitoris. "Oh, oh, oh!"

Arching back and leaning on my right hand, I forced more of my vulva and clit against my daughter's slit and ground fiercely. After only a few seconds of grinding against me, Kristy tipped her head back and groaned through a shuddering orgasm. I was on the edge, but as now seems always to be the way, I couldn't leap over the cliff into my climax until I was permitted to by the one I saw as dominant to me.

After having a second orgasm, Kristy finally heard my frustrated whimpers, and she reached between us and slid her finger inside me as she thumbed my throbbing clit. "Cum for me, my little mommie slut," she demanded. Barely remembering in time that my son had his girlfriend with him two doors away, I picked up my pillow and screamed my climax into it.

Kristy kept her finger and thumb in place as I came down from my orgasm. Slowly stroking my G-spot as she circled my love button, she waited until I began climbing towards my peak again. Then, as I moaned and undulated my hips at her finger and thumb, she knelt between my legs.

I was close but waiting to be triggered again, and my daughter knew it, so she continued stroking and circling until I thought I would scream with frustration instead of orgasm.

Whimpering, I begged, "Please, Mistress, may this slut cum?" Not yet, my daughter insisted. "Please, Mistress, please, I have to!" Not yet! "Oh, Gawd, oh, Gawd, oh, Gawd," I repeatedly moaned, trying to stave off my climax. Not yet! Kristy demanded as her maddening stroking and circling threatened to melt my mind.

With sweat pouring out of every pore, I tossed my head back and forth and frenziedly humped my hips at my daughter's invading fingers, continuously begging, "Please, please, please," until Kristy suddenly pulled her fingers out and hit my clit hard, Cum for me, my sexy, little mommie slut, she commanded, and whacked my clit again.

I remember having an explosive orgasm as I shrieked into my pillow, but I don't recall what happened after that. I must have passed out because I awakened sometime later, being spooned by Kristy. Even though I could feel her slow, deep breaths against the back of my neck, indicating that she slept, Kristy's hand cupped my breast and slowly rolled my nipple between her thumb and forefinger. Deciding it felt good, I kissed her forearm and went back to sleep.

I woke up craving nicotine again, but after yesterday's incident, I was too scared to light up and risk another. I wondered why I had cravings now when after my first session, the only two times I lit a cigarette were after making a conscious decision to, not because I craved nicotine. However, I had no answer, so I put the thought aside.

The sound of water splashing came from my en suite, indicating that my daughter was up and already moving. Deciding to see if she'd like company in the shower, I yawned and stretched, then swung my feet out of bed. However, unfortunately for my carnal desires, Kristy bustled out past me with a towel wrapped around her gorgeously full breasts.

"Late for work," "She tossed behind her as she exited my room. Kristy worked in the city for the Cue fashion store twice a week.

Sighing, I completed my ablutions, showered and did my hair and makeup. It was close to that time of month, so grimacing, I inserted a tampon and put on some bikini briefs. Then I took out my long-sleeved, olive green Leahanna button-front knit midi dress and put it on. Pushing my feet into my beige sandals, I headed for the kitchen to make breakfast.

I wasn't sure who was home, but Johnny's car was still there, so he was, too. I assumed that meant Gina was also here. Using our coffee machine, I made myself a coffee and leaned on my hand on the bench, contemplating what had happened with Gina yesterday as I sipped. 'Has Johnny told her about the effect that calling me that name has?' I wondered. 'Would my son betray me like that? Try to make me a ... that word ... for his girlfriend?'

I couldn't believe he would, but then a pair of soft, petite hands slid between my dress' buttons onto my swiftly stiffening nipples. Snuggling against my bottom, Gina kissed the back of my neck and hummed, "Good morning, my delicious, little mommie slut submissive. You slept with your daughter last night, huh? Did you two have fun together?"

Struggling not to orgasm, I wondered if Gina knew or suspected I had incestuous sex with my daughter. I decided that Gina had asked innocently, not with loaded, double-meaning. So, I ignored her gently kneading hands and answered the stated question, not her implied one. "I get lonely at night, sometimes, Gina. So yes, it was fun having my daughter sleeping with me."

Gripping my large breasts firmly, only a little short of pain, Gina forced me to my knees and commanded me to turn around. Then pulling her panty, the only item she wore, aside, she pushed her pussy against my mouth and groaned, "Your daughter Mistress needs her mommie slut to eat her cunt, slut Katie. Make her cum, now."

There was that word again, and shuddering from a suppressed climax, I eagerly tongued Gina's pussy. Of course, the first thing I noticed was that the young woman's pussy literally gushed fluids. So much so that they immediately ran down my chin and neck. To prevent them from soaking into my dress, I shrugged it off my shoulders and pushed it under my firmly rounded breasts.

'You're eating Johnny's spend out of his girlfriend's pussy,' I reminded myself. However, instead of disgusting me, it excited me, and I licked as furiously as I could, trying to gather it all up. I lapped all the cum from Gina's inner thighs and perineum, then pushed my tongue into her pussy as far as I could force it until I was sure I'd gotten it all. Then moving my mouth a little higher, I sucked Gina's clit into my mouth and lashed it with my tongue.

Gina grabbed a handful of my hair and smeared her pussy across my mouth, nose and chin, vigorously humping until, with a loud groan, she shuddered to a stop and orgasmed. More fluids flowed over my mouth, so I gulped those down, too.

Now that my young Mistress had climaxed, I hoped she'd see to my needs. But Gina continued to stand with her eyes closed and her hips bucking as she revelled in some post-orgasmic aftershocks. "Please, Mistress, may I cum?" I pleaded as I looked beseechingly up at her.

"Drop the dress and bend over the bar, little one, Gina demanded. Uncaring that my son could walk in at any time, I did.

Pushing on my back, Gina forced me to lie half over the breakfast bar. Then with her hand between my shoulders, she pushed my gorgeously large breasts firmly onto the bar top, pulled my panties down, and rubbed her hands seductively up and down my thighs and over my sexily curved bottom. Every third or fourth time up and over, Gina stopped at my entrance and twirled her finger around it. However, the touch wasn't firm enough to bring on my orgasm, so, like a bitch in heat, I began whining and trying to hump my sexy ass up at Gina's fingers.

"Do you need to cum, my little submissive slut?" Gina said, amused by my plight. Yes, Mistress, I replied. I need to cum so badly. "And I can do anything I want to you if I make you cum?"

Of course, I knew it was a loaded question. If I answered 'yes', I was opening myself to all kinds of abuse. But, with my libido screaming and my whole body shaking from the need to orgasm, I eagerly replied, "Yes, Mistress. Do to me as you will."

Whap! Something went on my curvy ass. I had time to think, 'What the?' before Whap, whap, whap! Gina's fingers played fleetingly at my entrance again, but she felt my tampon's string, and they moved onto my clitoris. Then Gina whacked my ass again, and as she swirled her finger around and over my love button, she commanded, "Cum for your daughter Mistress, cum slut Katie!"

Barely aware of what I was doing, I grabbed a tea towel to bite and, having to lean most of my weight on the breakfast bar because my legs buckled and shook beneath me, I screamed through an explosive climax.

Once I had regained some semblance of control, Gina patted my luscious bottom affectionately and said, "So much fun, my little subby Katie. I'll take you up on your offer to allow me to do to you whatever I want, but for now, best you put your dress back on before your son comes down the stairs and sees you." Then she grinned wickedly and said, "Or, if he does come down while you're like this, maybe it would be, 'Sees you and cums!'"

Ignoring her attempted humour, I barely managed to get my dress back over my head and down before Johnny walked into the kitchen. Realising my chin and neck were covered in his and Gina's juices, I turned to the kitchen sink and washed my face and hands (Yes, I realise you shouldn't wash your hands where you prepare food, but most of us do, so meh.).

"What's for breakfast, Mommie?" Johnny asked cheerily. What would you like? I questioned. "Do you mind doing sausages, bacon, grilled halloumi, mushrooms, hash browns and eggs?" Coming right up! Gina, what would you like?

"What are you having, Katie?" She asked. Giggling, I answered, Well, I can't eat what Johnny's having and remain this darned sexy. So, I guess I'll make my usual, an Acai bowl. Looking thoughtful, Gina said, "I've heard of those but haven't tried one. May I share one with you?" Of course.

After putting Johnny's hash browns and sausages on, I made Gina and me our bowls, and then I finished the rest of Johnny's meal. Johnny was playing in the Reserves for The Lions this afternoon. It would be his first game as the Ruckman, so I'd be there to watch. At this stage of his career, Johnny bounced around three of the Lion's teams. He had made three appearances for the Seniors but spent most of his time in the under twenty-one's. If my son didn't become a regular Reserves player by the end of this season, he'd likely be cut.

The same applied to Freddy. Frank had already been cut, and Phil decided professional football wasn't for him and intended to only play socially for his local club.

"Are you going to the game, Katie?" Gina asked.

"Mom comes to every home game, Gina," Johnny explained for me.

Laughing delightedly, Gina bounced on her stool, seemingly unbothered by being mostly naked before her boyfriend's mother. She asked, "May I come with you, Katie? That way, we can arrive together and not have to look for each other."

Johnny caught me biting my bottom lip as I stared at Gina's at least C-cups bouncing, but it didn't seem to faze him because he smiled mysteriously and continued eating. Forcing my eyes off her generous breasts with their perfect mauve nipples and large areolae, I answered, "Of course you may, Gina. Do you need to head home for a change of clothes?"

Gina's face fell, and she replied, "Oh. Yes, I guess I should. My tiny skirt and crop top are hardly suitable for a cold day at the footy!"

"You'll have something Gina could wear, wouldn't you, Mom?" Johnny suggested.

I looked Gina over, then said what I'd estimated when I first met her. "37-25-36, with a 34C bra cup?"

"Spot on, Katie," Gina replied.

"I'll have to get you something clingy because I'm quite a bit larger in the breasts than you, but I think we can find something that will fit. If not, Kristy's a C-cup, so she'll probably have something."

"Could I have a fresh set of underwear, too?" she asked.

I nearly replied that I hardly ever wore any, but decided that Johnny's girlfriend didn't need to know that yet. "My bras won't fit," I replied. "But I've got some new panties that I haven't worn yet, so you're welcome to those."

Confirming she was a woman after my own heart, Gina shrugged and said, "If the top doesn't cling to or support your breasts adequately by itself, why did you buy it? I hardly ever wear a bra, Katie. Do you?"

I shook my head before saying, "I do own some for when erect nipples pushing out against a clinging top would be inappropriate, but, generally, I don't bother, either."

"So you only wear them to funerals, then?" Gina giggled.

Grinning with her, I agreed that was about the only time.

Johnny left not long after that, leaving me alone with Gina. Not that that was an unpleasant thing. My son's girlfriend proved to be a sparkling conversationalist with a quick and ready wit. We hung out as girls do, discussing the perfidy of men and the foibles of our mere males, especially. Of course, as mothers are wont to do, I expounded on Johnny's many embarrassing exploits, mistakes and errors in judgement he made as he grew up.

I wasn't sure if I was relieved or disappointed that Gina didn't instigate any more sex play. On the one hand, being so readily made submissive by an eighteen-year-old girl was demeaning and embarrassing. But on the other, Gina's sure handling of me and my arousal and sexual needs had me secretly dripping, and I was glad for the panties I rarely wore.

Looking at her phone, Gina said, "Although you look your typically elegantly chic self, Katie, I'm still sitting here in nothing more than my panties. Will you show me to your room so I can shower and then choose an outfit for today? By the time I shower, change and do my hair and makeup, it'll be time to leave for the game."

I stood and unthinkingly offered my hand. I blushed when I realised what I'd done —offered Gina my hand as a lover would do to her partner. But fortunately, Gina smiled and took it, then kissed my lips softly when she stood. "We will have so much fun, my beautifully submissive lover," she lovingly said as she squeezed my hand.

When Gina entered the shower, I looked for a warm winter dress for my young Mistress. I remembered purchasing a Henley crepe black knit dress last year, but it had suddenly warmed, and I hadn't worn it even once. Finding it right at the back, I put it on the bed along with some black leggings, a tiny black thong, and my stiletto-heeled black calf boots. The latter, I hoped, would fit because all Gina had with her were her flat sandals, and they would look inelegant with the dress.