The Adventures of a Slut Mommie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer is quite pretty, I decided. Her hair is golden blonde, so most likely from a bottle, but mine needs touching up regularly to prevent the grey from showing, so that's okay. Jennifer has wide-spaced dark brown eyes similar to mine and Gina's, a straight, thin nose and Botox lips. However, Botox has given Jennifer a sexy, pouting look, so they were forgivable, too. So, yes, quite pretty, I thought, but not beautiful. She reminded me a little of Jennifer Coolidge.

However, Charmaine is stunningly beautiful. I thought her heritage was from one of the South American countries. Chile or Peru, I guessed (it turned out Charmaine's parents were from Chile, but she had been born in Australia). She was tiny. I'd estimate that she stood barely 160 cm (5ft-4), and weighed maybe 50 kg (110 lbs). Her b-cup breasts looked huge on her tiny frame, and like the other women here, her bikini could, at best, be described as revealing.

Charmaine looked so gorgeous that I longed to see more of her. Then, as if hearing my longing, Charmaine stood and stretched. She had surprisingly long legs for such a short woman, and a cute, toned bottom. Her bikini bottom had little more than a widened scrap that only partially obscured her clit and pussy lips. The minuscule cloth triangle only served to emphasise Charmaine's clit and slit and didn't hide them at all. It was as sexy as all get out and looked divine on her, so that old familiar tingle was back between my legs.

Dragging my eyes higher, I noticed Charmaine's body was quite square, so she would need dresses and skirts that emphasised her hips and wear a belt or sash around her waist to give the illusion of shape. But, looking as good as she did and with her large appearing breasts and tightly toned ass, few men would notice that she didn't have a waist.

I sat in the hot tub beside Johnny, with Charmaine beside me. Gina and Jennifer were on Johnny's other side. Johnny had sunk down and tipped his head back so it rested on the tub's edge and gone back to sleep. Jennifer had her phone out and was reading through her Twitter feed. Gina sat silently with her head on my son's shoulder but smiled slightly as she watched me.

Charmaine sat after her stretch, casually lifted her legs over mine, and wrapped her arms around my shoulders. Then pressing her generous breasts against my upper arm, she kissed my neck below my ear and whispered, "Like what you see? I do. You're gorgeous, honey." Then she kissed my neck again and blew softly into my ear.

I looked across to see if Gina had seen what Charmaine was doing. She looked amused, smiled at me and winked. I turned my head to ask Charmaine to release me, but she mistook my purpose and kissed my lips softly. Then squeezing my shoulders, Charmaine pressed her forehead against mine, sighed happily and kissed me again.

I knew that I needed to stop this before I began thinking with my burning pussy and aching nipples. But the young woman seemed so sweetly innocent as she hugged and kissed me, and I didn't want to upset her, so when she kissed me next, I put my hand on her thigh and returned her kiss.

Charmaine sighed happily again as she moved to sit on my lap. Then turning her upper body to face me, Charmaine kissed me and pressed my head between her generous breasts. Her doing that seemed so intimately friendly that I naturally slid my hands under her armpits and up her back onto her shoulders. Then pulling her sexy young body down, I lightly kissed Charmaine's inner globes.

"Hmm, nice, Katie," Charmaine purred as I softly licked where I'd kissed. "You're such a yummy mommie I could eat you all up!"

Pleased by her compliment and feeling my pussy squishing with juices, I smiled and ran my hands down under her shoulders and onto her succulent b-cup breasts and began massaging them as I kissed and licked her globes. Charmaine tossed her head, enjoying what I was doing to her breasts, but she wanted more, so she moved and turned her hips and straddled my thighs, facing me. Cupping her breasts, she pushed them against my lips.

"Suckle my nipples, please, my darling Katie," Charmaine crooned.

'This is definitely going too far, Katie,' flashed through my mind. But I was caught up in the moment. So when she undid her bikini ties and released her breasts, I ran my tongue around her left nipple before sucking it into my mouth as I gently thumbed her right.

"Having fun, you two?" Gina grinned from beside us. I hadn't noticed, but she'd gotten out of the tub to get drinks and nibblies.

Startled by the sudden interruption, I realised what I was doing and ashamedly pushed Charmaine off my lap and tried to pretend I'd been doing anything other than what I was.

Flinging her top aside, Charmaine giggled and said, "I was about to until you so rudely interrupted."

Gina slid into the tub and handed me a glass of sparkling wine. "Johnny's still out to it, Katie," she said, pointing at my son. "You may as well relax and have a glass or two. You'll still be able to drive home after that."

I tended to avoid sparkling wine because it made me tiddly far more quickly than still wine. However, Gina had graciously gotten me a glass, so I accepted it with thanks and took a sip. It was a little sweeter than I preferred but still good, so I took another appreciative sip. I hadn't bothered with dinner earlier because no one but I was home, and I wasn't that hungry. The combination of sparkling wine with an empty stomach meant I quickly had an alcohol buzz happening.

Dying for a cigarette, I tilted my head back and imagined taking a slow luxuriant drag and blowing it sexily out as the girls watched. Imagining that, however, almost set off a 'Flicker: image:' episode, so I cast it out of my mind.

Sitting up and opening my eyes, I became aware of a slight movement to my right. Looking, I saw that Jennifer had taken Johnny's cock out and was casually stroking it. As I watched, Gina's hand joined Jennifer's, and as one circled Johnny's glans, the other pumped his shaft. They swapped back and forth as they did this. The strangest thing was that Jennifer continued to scroll through her feed as she played with my son's big cock. It was as if she was bored and wanted something to do with her spare hand.

Of course, watching this casual, salacious thing had me percolating toward orgasm, which was helped by Charmaine snuggling her breasts into my shoulder and kissing my neck again. I made the mistake of turning my head to ask her to let me go and once again found myself exchanging soft kisses with the beautiful young girl.

In between kisses, Charmaine deftly removed my top, and her hands roamed deliciously over my breasts. Figuring I was committed now, I strengthened our kiss and found Charmaine's tiny conical nipples and circled them with my thumbs.

Then, to my right, with a loud groan, Johnny got out of the pool. "Gotta pee," he declared and stumbled towards the house, his big cock bouncing as he walked.

"Going to be hard to pee with that gigantic thing as hard as it is," Jennifer giggled. Then she wonderingly said, "I can't believe Johnny's dick is big enough for both of us to have our hands on it at the same time."

Putting her phone down for the first time I'd seen, Jennifer floated across to where Charmaine and I were exchanging kisses and nipple rubs. "May I have some of those?" She crooned as she pressed her body against Charmaine's back.

I felt Jennifer's hand slide between Charmaine's and my body. Then, with a soft moan from Charmaine, Jennifer slid her hand inside Charmaine's bikini and onto her button. Of course, given that Charmaine was straddling me again, that meant the back of Jennifer's hand pressed against my Mons Venus, dangerously close to my clitoris.

Strangling off a moan, I struggled from underneath Charmaine and left the two to go at it. Before long, Charmaine sat on the edge of the tub with her left leg over Jennifer's shoulder and wrapped around her back as Jennifer snacked on her pussy.

Sliding next to Gina, I put my head on my young Mistress' shoulder and watched the titillatingly erotic scene playing before us. Gina touched my face, and when I looked up leaned down and kissed my soft, pouty lips. "Like what you see, my delicious little mommie slut?" She asked quietly.

"I wish it were me eating her," I admitted as my pussy spasmed at the name she called me. Not her eating you, Katie? Gina asked. "My pleasure is mostly in giving pleasure, Mistress," I explained. "I'll often orgasm when Sean cums inside me because I know I've done that for him, and I feel so good that I did."

"You really are the most naturally submissive woman I know, Katie," Gina told me, smiling. "I'm looking forwards to exploring that with you as we get closer.

Johnny had returned and sat on the tub's edge beside us as Gina finished talking. "Whaddaya you two chatting about," he slurred, idly kicking his feet back and forth in the water.

Leaning forward to see him past Gina, I saw he had dropped his shorts somewhere along the way and that peeing hadn't quelled his rampant erection. "You, of course," I told him. "What else would I be talking to your girlfriend about? Now, put that thing away before you takeout someone's eye."

Taking his big stiff cock in his hand, Johnny blinked at me owlishly and slurred, "This thing? But it's hard, and I'm horny and want someone to take care of it for me." He took it in his hand and began stroking it. "Who wants to take care of this for me?"

"Katie?" Gina offered, shocking me to my core.

'She couldn't know that my son and I were intimate, surely? I thought.

Pretending to be affronted, I huffed, "Not only do I not 'want to take care of it', I don't want to watch it being taken care of. I'm his mother, for goodness sake."

I thought I had put on a good show, but Gina only giggled, grabbed Johnny's cock, and pointed it towards me. "Just a little taste, Katie," she crooned. "Come on. You know you want to."

The problem was that I did want to. It had been over a week since Johnny made love to me and fed me his delicious seed. And even though I'd had numerous orgasms since, there was nothing to compare to having my lover's cum shooting inside me, forcing me to a final climax to satiate me.

"No," I managed, but I knew I had to get out of that tub and go home, or I'd do something very, very wrong.

"Suit yourself," Gina said, then swallowed my son whole.

I blinked and looked again. 'Yup,' I thought. 'Gina has swallowed all of Johnny's thick cock in one smooth gulp. Wow!'

Gina bobbed up and down a few times before, with a loud slurp, she took my son's cock out of her mouth and offered it to Jennifer. Jennifer wasn't entirely as orally adept as Gina but still managed to get most of Johnny's cock sucked down before coughing and backing up some. Then, wrapping her hand around that spot, Jennifer bobbed up and down swiftly before passing my son's cock back to Gina.

"Gina pumped my son's cock as she looked to where Charmaine quietly sat. "Do you want a taste, Charry?" she asked.

Looking at me and smiling first, Charmaine replied, "Don't mind if I do!"

Fascinated, I watched as the tiny woman floated across to my son before kneeling on the seat and cupping his big, meaty balls. Then holding Johnny's cock just below the glans, she kissed all around it, then lapped at the precum pouring from its eye before taking the head in her mouth.

Unwittingly, I'd moved closer so I could see the action better. Seeing me move, Charmaine tilted her eyes to see me, smiled, and then sucked Johnny's cock into her mouth and slowly, slowly lowered her head. I'd gotten the impression that the young woman was a lesbian. But if she was, she still sure knew how to suck a cock, because a few seconds later, Charmaine's lips pressed against Johnny's hairy abdomen.

Blinking in disbelief, I watched Charmaine literally 'blow my son'. With her mouth held loosely around Johnny's shaft, she used a circular breathing technique to suck mouthfuls of air in and simultaneously blew hot air across his glans.

A few seconds later, Johnny groaned, "I'm going to cum. Who wants my first load?"

Charmaine quickly reared back and let my son's cock out of her mouth.

Gina grinned at me and said, "Katie?"

At that moment, there was nothing more I wanted than to feel my son's big cock expand in my mouth as it readied to shoot his load down my throat. But I still held onto a shred of decorum and shook my head.

"Suit yourself," she giggled. Then she lifted Johnny's legs out of the water and swung them onto the Tub's wooden surroundings. Getting out, Gina stood astride Johnny, facing his feet and me, and demanded, "Jennifer, hold Johnny's cock so I can sit on it."

Jennifer wrapped her hand around my son's cock, kissed its tip and then held it upright. Staring into my eyes, Gina squatted onto my son's thickly erect cock. Then leaning back on her hands, Gina moaned and began lifting and lowering her pussy on Johnny's penis. She moaned as she pressed down with her hands and lifted her hips until all, but the head of my son's cock was out of here, then groaned as she lowered herself until it bottomed out inside her pussy.

I was mesmerised by Gina's performance and could only sit with my mouth hanging open as I watched. Charmaine, however, had different ideas. "Come on, my yummy mommie," she whispered. "Get up on your hands and knees so you can see from closer."

In a daze, I unthinkingly did as she commanded. In this position, I was much taller than the young woman commanding me. However, Charmaine pressed her breasts into my back and reached around my rib cage to hold and caress my rounded, heavy breasts. Johnny's feet were now immediately before me, and Gina's pussy rode my son's penis only a few feet away.

Seeing that I knelt close to her and Johnny, Gina said, "Johnny, shuffle back. No. The other way." My son and Gina's pussy moved closer. "Keep going," Gina demanded. Johnny's feet crossed the tub's edge. "Further," Gina commanded. Johnny's knees reached the tub's edge.

Now, where my son and his girlfriend were coupled together was mere centimetres from my face.

"A little further," Gina demanded, and my nose touched her pussy.

With her thumbs and fingers twisting and tweaking my puffy nipples, Charmaine said, "Tongue her pussy."

With my son's girlfriend's vagina copiously leaking fluids onto my lips and chin and my young friend's fingers twisting and pulling my aching breast nubs as her bullet-shaped nipples pressed into my back, I couldn't resist any longer, and, with a needful groan, I tipped my head forwards and slid my tongue onto Gina's clitoris.

"There's a good Mommie slut," Gina crooned as my tongue slashed across her clit. "Now, lick your son's balls."

In my mind, I screamed, 'Please, Gina, no!' but my tongue licked lower until it lapped at my son's massive balls.

"Oh, fuck!" A surprised Johnny exclaimed as my tongue bathed his balls, and he lost control and ejaculated into Gina's spasming pussy.

Feeling my son's ejaculate splashing into her tightly gripping pussy sent Gina crashing into her orgasm, and she and Johnny grunted and groaned through twin climaxes. Gina's pussy leaked copious amounts of juice when she orgasmed, and I eagerly lapped them up. My devout attention to her clit rocketed Gina into another orgasm, and she treated me to more of her sweet nectar. I willingly licked that up, too.

After she came down from her orgasm, Gina lifted her pussy off my son's cock and held it in front of my lips. "Eat your son's sperm out of me, my little Mommie slut," she demanded.

I shook my head, trying to refuse, but Charmaine pulled my bikini bottom aside and softly tongued my tiny starfish. The sudden arousing sensation on my forbidden zone erased my reticence. Heck, it almost erased my mind! Unwittingly, I lifted my mouth to suck on Gina's entrance and delved my tongue into Gina's vagina as far as possible.

Then, as I sucked and tongued my son's spend from his girlfriend's sweet young pussy, hands found my deliciously heavy, oversized and hanging breasts and rolled my thick, puffy nipples between their thumb and forefinger. Another hand snaked between my lewdly spread thighs and onto my button. That hand's fingers split. One slid inside me, then curled to find my G-spot. The other firmly circled my clit. It was too much, and with a loud moan, I orgasmed. My heavily exhaled moan blasted my warm breath over Gina's pussy, and she climaxed with me.

The girls didn't stop after I'd cum. The hand and tongue on my clit and tiny brown ring moved, and Charmaine took Gina's spot under my mouth. Charmaine's pussy tasted of syrupy sweetness as I lashed and slashed my tongue up and down her clit and over her love button. I was lost in the sensation of bringing my newest lover to fruition, but then the hands on my breasts moved to my ass, pulled my bikini bottom down and spread my ass cheeks. Sliding two fingers into my soaking pussy, Jennifer replaced Charmaine's tongue with hers, and she rimmed me too.

Gina dragged my son aside as Charmaine circled to take her place before me. With Johnny still on his back but his large penis swinging back and forth at half-mast, Gina lowered her cum messy pussy onto his mouth and took his cock into hers. That vision, too, proved too much for my overloaded synapses, and I willingly leapt off the cliff into another crushing orgasm, barely hearing Charmaine's squealed orgasm over mine.

As I watched through eyes slitted with pleasure, Gina swiftly brought my son's erection back to full mast. Letting it out her mouth with a loud slurp, she pointed it at me and offered, "Do you want to ride your son's cock like I just did, Katie? Or would you prefer a taste?"

From somewhere, I managed the strength to shake my head. And, staggering to my feet, I kicked off my bikini bottom, put on my dress and got in my car. I'd decided I had to get out of there before I did the unthinkable and had sex with my son before three virtual strangers. As I started the car, Johnny staggered out completely naked and jumped into the seat beside me.

End of Part 4.

Part 5. Back to the Clinic II coming soon.