The Adventures of a Slut Mommie Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trying to get Phil's attention, I asked, "No Siobhan tonight, Phil?"

"She has a private performance for a guy's bachelor party tonight. Those parties can get a little out of control, and Siobhan doesn't mind at all, if you get my drift. So I prefer to let her regular driver escort her to those events. Therefore, here I am."

"You mean your girlfriend is going to have sex at the party?" Kristy asked disbelievingly. "And you accept that and remain her boyfriend?"

Phil patted her hand and replied, "I love the woman, Kristy. I don't own her. I knew who and what she was when we chose to move in together, so it would be hypocritical of me to object now. Besides, I can take extraneous lovers, too, if I want."

Caoimhe piped up, "Siobhan loves this big hunk of male that is my brother, Kristy. Loves him to death, but one man or even one man and one woman will never be enough for her because she has a lot of love to give."

"You're her lover, too?" Kristy asked even more incredulously. "Do you three, you know..."

"That, young lady," I interrupted firmly. "Is absolutely none of your business! What consenting adults do between themselves in the sanctity of their homes is no one's business but theirs."

I glared at my daughter until she blushed and apologised.

I offered dessert, Vanilla bean ice cream with strawberries and hot chocolate fudge sauce, and all except Caoimhe accepted. Gina offered to help carry plates, so we linked arms and walked around the wall into the kitchen. This was the moment I'd been anticipating. Gina, of course, would expect me to remain her 'submissive little Mommie slut', but I had other plans.

As soon as we were out of sight of the dining area, she swung me around, plastered her body to mine, cupped my curvy bottom, and tongue kissed me. It felt fantastic, so I eagerly responded to her kiss by grabbing her rounded bum and pulling her close.

Breaking the kiss, Gina commanded, "On your knees, my darling Katie slut. Eat your daughter Mistress' wet cunt."

Ignoring her demand, I placed my hands on her shoulders and pressed down, "You know, Gina," I lazily drawled. "You haven't tasted my divine essence at all yet. Now seems like a good time to try it," and increased the pressure I exerted on her shoulders.

"Obey, your Mistress," Gina tried. "On your knees, slut Katie."

"I think obeying your Mistress is a good idea, slut Gina, so get on yours. It's time you submitted to the entire Muggleton family, don't you agree? Don't worry, though. If you're any good at eating pussy, I'll send my daughter in so you can service hers too."

I expected more of a fight from my son's girlfriend, but she suddenly collapsed to her knees and eagerly snuffled at my soaking panty. I pulled my panties aside to expose my wet slit and entrance, and Gina's tongue danced deliciously along them. Pulling my panties further aside allowed my thick, flushed clit to pop into view, and Gina eagerly slashed her tongue over it. Holding the back of her head, I forced her mouth tightly against my pussy and ground against her nose and chin until a short but powerful orgasm rocked me.

"Good slut," I told her when my climax ended. "I'll tell Kristy you want to eat her out, too."

I was about to move away from Gina and readjust my clothing when tiny hands slid into my breast cups. "That was so sexy, Katie," Caoimhe whispered as she played with my nipples. "May I taste your slut now?"

Turning, I kissed my best friend's daughter passionately before saying, "Of course, little one." Then I turned to Gina and added, "Seems like someone will eat your slut cunt in the kitchen tonight. Caoimhe wants to taste you, so hop onto the bench and open your whore legs."

I watched Caoimhe bring Gina to a softly expressed orgasm as I warmed the fudge, and then the three of us brought the plates filled with ice cream and strawberries to the dining room. Looking around, I didn't think anyone had noticed we'd been gone for longer than it would usually take to reheat fudge sauce. However, when Gina sat beside Johnny, he saw the unmistakable sheen of pussy juice on her face. Kissing her, he pulled to his chest for a cuddle as he winked at me over her head.

'Could Johnny know and approve of me and his girlfriend playing?' I wondered. But I ensured my face remained serene as I re-engaged with the various conversations around the table.

After dinner, everyone repaired to the lounge. I followed them and asked if anyone wanted tea or coffee. Nobody did, but they all asked for drink refills. I retrieved beer for Johnny and Phil and white wine for Gina, Kristy and Caoimhe. I put the wine back in the fridge, then gathered the dinner plates to rinse before stacking them in the washer.

I'd taken the first stack to the sink when Caoimhe followed me in carrying the rest. Grateful for her help, I smiled, thanked her, and took the plates. Caoimhe opened the washer door and accepted the rinsed items from me before stacking them into the washer. She was silent, but I could see she wanted to discuss something. I wasn't sure if I should initiate a conversation or not, but I decided she'd talk when she was ready.

After stacking the last dishes into the machine, Caoimhe hopped onto the bench and stared at me pensively. Trying to make her feel more at ease, I nuzzled her cheek with my nose and kissed her plump lips softly. Then I patted her thighs and said, "Out with it. What's got you blue?"

Her response came from an unexpected direction. "Your daughter's got the hots for my brother something fierce." Giggling, I agreed. "You're not bothered by that?" She asked. 'Why should I be? They're both over eighteen and consenting adults. My daughter is a beautiful young woman, and your brother is an attractive young man. Who wouldn't want to see them get together?' "You because you want him, too," Caoimhe stated emphatically.

Blushing, I admitted, "Caoimhe, sure, if I weren't happily married, I'd love to have a fling with your brother even though he's less than half my age. But he's with Siobhan, and I'm married, so I wouldn't even consider it."

Looking at me knowingly, Caoimhe said, "You've already considered it, Katie. You were considering it when you dressed as provocatively as you have."

Letting my shoulders slump, I gasped, "Am I that obvious?" If Caoimhe had picked it up, so had Gina and probably Johnny and Kristy.

Caoimhe giggled, "Boys are blind to that type of thing, Katie. You know that! Pretty much the only way they know you want to bed them is if you grab their cocks and lead them there. Even then, they're often blathering, 'Are you sure?'"

Teasing her, I said, "And your many years of sexual conquests have taught you that?"

Caoimhe tittered and replied, "Well, I'm not solely a lesbian. A good stiff cock is quite pleasant as a change. However, I believe I'll probably be a stern, older woman's plaything for most of my life."

I looked at her curiously and said, "You mean me, right?"

"Maybe, Katie," Caoimhe stated. "You've got a long way to go before you're ready to take that step. But at least you're on that trajectory now. I don't know what changed, Katie. But around a month ago, it was like the dam wall burst, and suddenly you were expressing your sexuality freely. I noticed it, and so did Mom and Siobhan, although Siobhan didn't know your sexual awakening was a recent thing. More people will notice, Katie, and if you're not careful, you will attract lovers like ants to a honey pot --your honey pot, Katie. Be careful who you allow to access it.

"I couldn't stand it if my favourite 'uncle' and 'aunty' got divorced because it would affect your relationship with Mum and Dad. Female best friends marry male best friends and stay married forever? It's like a romance novel, Katie. It never happens for real! So don't go doing anything that will convince Sean to divorce you."

"I've allowed you access to it," I told her tartly.

"Yes, you have, Katie. And tonight, after the others have gone to bed, I will seduce your daughter, too. She won't have any more chance of resisting me than you did. Once I've had my fun with Kristy, would you like me to visit you, too, Katie?"

"Yes," I replied, moving between her spread legs and pressing my ample bosom against her. Turning my head up, I waited for Caoimhe to kiss me before adding. "Kristy's still a virgin, so I'd prefer you to leave her alone until she's given her virginity to the man of her choosing. But I'm only asking, not telling you. But I have a new strap-on I want to try, and you'd be perfect to practice with."

Surprised, Caoimhe gaped at me and said, "Kristy seems so relaxed and confident with her sexuality, Katie, that I just assumed she was experienced. Of course, I will wait before seducing her." Caoimhe thought momentarily and said, "Yet I don't believe Kristy wants my brother as her first. She wants him, but I get the feeling it's not until after she's given her virginity to another. Who is the other, Katie? What am I missing?"

'Not much,' I thought but didn't voice. Lying, I answered, "If she's chosen someone, she's not telling me! As for her relaxed sexuality," I giggled. "Well, I am her mother, and if there's a better flirt in the country than me, I'd love to meet them!"

Kissing me again as I squeezed her tiny, firm buns, Caoimhe returned my giggle and said, "Well, there is that! She definitely learned from the best!"

"Come on," I said, stepping back and pulling her off the bench. "We'd better go back before everyone starts wondering where we are and catches us canoodling."

Caoimhe tittered and said, "Maybe I want them to catch us!"

The rest of the night passed pleasantly until Johnny and Gina ensured everybody knew they'd soon be doing the horizontal tango by engaging in a blazingly hot make-out session. Kristy fled in embarrassment, muttering about gross children. Phil pointed out that he'd had too much to drink and would wait for Siobhan's driver to pick him up. But he encouraged Caoimhe to stay in the guestroom, saying there was no point in them both having a sleepless night. "I'll come back and get you tomorrow when I get up," he assured her.

I told him there was no need because I'd drop her off sometime in the morning and catch up with his mother at the same time.

I held Caoimhe's hand as we walked upstairs and led her down the hall to the bigger of our two guestrooms --this one we used for guests who were staying long-term because it was basically a flatette. When the house was built, this was intended to be the live-in maid's room. It contained a tiny kitchen with a hot plate and microwave, a fridge, a sink, and a combined laundry, shower, and toilet. The bed doubled as the couch for day seating, and there was a small table and chair for eating at.

"Wow!" Caoimhe said as I turned on the light. "I've seen apartments smaller than this!"

The room was a little cold and smelt musty, so I turned on the reverse cycle air conditioner to warm and freshen the room. Looking around, I realised my mother's oft joke about 'decadent capitalists' probably wasn't far from the truth. When my kids were little, and Sean was away, she'd stay here with me as often as Dad would allow. Strangely, although she remained clothed in the main part of the house, she'd remove her clothes as soon as she closed the door to here.

After my mother had opened the door naked a couple of times, Sean refused even to consider knocking on her door to say hello or invite her down to dinner.

I showed Caoimhe how to change the couch into a bed and helped her with its coverings. Then grinning at me, she jumped into the bed, rolled, and wriggled about. I wondered what on earth she was doing, but when she got off the bed, took my hand and dragged me from the room, I figured it out. She was making the bed look slept in in case someone checked in on her.

"I believe you have a new strap-on to try on me, Katie," she smiled. "I'm dripping at the thought, so let's go!"

Outside my door, I spun my best friend's daughter around and grabbed her hands. Then lifting them above her head, I forced myself between her thighs as I kissed her passionately. Caoimhe moaned and lifted her knees so she could wrap her legs around my hips. As our kiss deepened, I opened the door and carried her into the room.

I really should have expected it, but as I spun to lay Caoimhe on my bed, my daughter gasped and said, "Mom! What are you doing?"

I figured, 'Fuck it! In for a penny, in for a pound! So I growled, "Fucking this slut. What does it look like? Would you like to fuck her with me?"

Kristy stared at me for a while, then her eyes hooded, and I could see the lust rise. Crossing to the door, Kristy locked it and asked, "What do you want me to do?"

"Strip, of course!" I snarled. "It's difficult to fuck fully dressed. Then you can kiss and fondle my little slut as you undress her, and I prepare my strap-on."

Of course, I'd never used one, so it took me a little while to figure out how to wear it. The part for my pussy slid into place readily enough, and when I turned it on, I groaned at the pleasurable sensation it gave me. I held up the three different sized 'cock's' I'd purchased to fit into the harness. Between kisses with my daughter, and to my surprise. Caoimhe indicated the biggest. This 'cock' was at least eight inches long and very thick. I doubted that I could take it, let alone my friend's tiny daughter, but I worked it into the harness anyway.

Speaking firmly with a confidence I didn't feel, I asked, "Doggy, missionary, or do you want to ride me?"

"Doggy so that I can lick your daughter's cunt, Mistress Katie, please," Caoimhe answered.

I was still struggling with the concept of 'Mistress Katie', but I'd been on the submissive end of this interaction many times, so I growled, "Kristy, on your back and get your sweet little pussy under Caoimhe's mouth so she can tongue your cunt."

My daughter looked shocked at my choice of language but swiftly dropped her panties, the last item of clothing she wore and leapt onto the bed. Caoimhe swiftly followed and, with a smile over her shoulder for me, turned and lowered her head onto Kristy's glistening pussy.

Pouring some lube onto my palm before I wiped it along my 'cock's' shaft, I watched momentarily as Caoimhe's skilled mouth devoured my daughter's slit and clit. It swiftly became apparent that Caoimhe knew her way around the female body because she left the inside of Kristy's vagina untouched but swiftly circled its entrance with her finger. Then, gathering the moisture pooling there, Caoimhe stroked along my daughter's perineum and onto her tiny brown ring.

"Oh!" Kristy yelped as her hips bucked up at Caoimhe's mouth. But then she settled back on the bed and enjoyed the new sensation.

Taking my daughter's yelp as my cue, I climbed onto the bed behind my best friend's daughter's cute little bottom. Using a hand on Caoimhe's hip to balance myself, I spread my knees and lowered the head of my 'cock' until it was positioned at Caoimhe's entrance. Then snarling, "Take this, bitch!" I rammed my hips forwards, shoving the big strap-on deep into the young woman's cunt.

It wasn't until I bottomed out in Caoimhe's pussy that I thought, 'Oops! This thing is damned big! I probably should have taken more care than that!'

However, Caoimhe didn't complain. Instead, with a guttural groan, she lifted herself off my daughter's pussy and shoved her tiny bottom back at my invading 'cock'. "Fuck me hard, Mistress Katie," she demanded before lowering her mouth onto Kristy's clitoris again.

I was happy to oblige, of course. But it took me several pullbacks and thrust forwards until I figured out how to 'fuck someone with a cock'. It's similar to, but not the same, as pushing my pussy up to meet my lover's thrust, and it took a bit of practice before I got the hang of it. But, after that, I swiftly brought Caoimhe to several petite orgasms, and I could sense she was climbing to an ear-shattering one. I wasn't sure how to get her there, but then I remembered what my husband had done so many times for me over the years, and I smacked her ass and growled, "Cum for me, Caoimhe (Only he said, Katie, of course!)!"

With her mouth buried in my daughter's pussy, Caoimhe squealed as an intense, wall rattling orgasm exploded through her. Her squeal blasted hot air over Kristy's clit and pussy, and with a pillow muffled howl, my daughter orgasmed, too. For us women, our orgasm (mainly) comes from the mind. Hearing my two young lovers climax, combined with the delicious vibrations my strap-on sent into my G-spot, was enough to rocket me into orgasm with them.

Not wanting my son or his girlfriend to know the other three people in my home were fucking together, I snatched up a pillow to muffle my orgasmic screech.

From our initial combination, we morphed into various salacious couplings. Caoimhe fucked me with the strap-on, although I insisted she changed the 'cock' to the middle-sized of the three I'd bought. The one about the size and thickness of my son's erection. Kristy asked to use the strap-on, but as it was double-ended, we couldn't discover a way for her to wear it strapped on. So, instead, she used the mid-sized 'cock' with her hand to fuck me as I ate Caoimhe and then used to bigger dildo to bring Caoimhe to fruition as Caoimhe ate me.

Of course, that left my daughter as the only one not having had multiple orgasms, so Caoimhe and I attacked her and, using our tongues, lips and hands, brought Kristy to several climaxes before she begged off, complaining that her clit and slit was too raw to continue. As the birds began their morning song, Caoimhe struggled out of my bed and staggered naked to the guest room to get some much needed sleep.

Waking, I checked my phone and saw it was close to eight O'clock. A veritable sleep-in for me! Putting my nightie and gown on, I wandered to the kitchen to make breakfast. I didn't know who was up and still home, up and gone, or still asleep, so I made an acai bowl for myself and waited to see who else wanted breakfast. Johnny bustled in with Gina, asked for scrambled eggs, bacon and toast, ate it, and swiftly left.

Kristy followed next, saying she'd seen Caoimhe leaving with Phil earlier when she had a wee. Kristy accepted a hastily prepared smoothie from me and left.

Gina sat sipping the black coffee I'd made her, eyeing me speculatively. Preparing myself to retake the dominant role, I waited for my son's girlfriend to try and reassert her dominance over me. She didn't, however. Instead, she smiled and said, "I thought you were solely submissive, Katie. And, although I'd love to continue being your daughter Mistress, I'm glad you recognised my need to submit to your son and be his slut. After our conversation where you said Johnny would expect me to be similar to you, I realised that I am, and like you, I prefer to submit than dominate.

"I love your son. Katie, and I want him to be my man. Will you show me how to be the best wife I can be to a sexually dominant man?"

Kissing her wanting lips, I replied, "Of course I will, honey. I was lucky in that my father, abetted by my mother, showed me how to serve, and I will gladly show you how to serve my son."

"What do I need to do?" Gina asked.

"Not much different to what you're doing now, honey," I assured her. "The only changes needed are slight. You start by putting your man first always. Your pleasure comes from his. Your happiness comes from making him happy. To ensure your man's happiness, you look after your appearance by keeping yourself fit and toned. You carefully do your hair and makeup for him daily and wear clothes to impress and entice him.

"If, as Johnny's father does, he likes other men to lust over you, then you learn how to flirt but not go too far that you get yourself in trouble. When you do err, you immediately confess your error and ask him to correct your behaviour."