The Adventures of a Slut Mommie Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giggling, my daughter admitted that it was a surefire way to get me to dig my heels in and refuse even to countenance giving her what she wanted.

Despite our wealth, I refused to raise self-centred, self-serving, spoilt brats. They had an allowance, but they had to work for it and had to since they began receiving it at age five. From that age, they both needed to do age-appropriate chores without insistence from their father or me to receive their money. I taped a list of their chores and the amount I was prepared to pay to have them done to our kitchen's fridge every Monday morning.

When they completed a chore, they ticked the box and initialled it so I knew who did it. Then, at the end of the week, I'd tote their money up and hand it out before placing a new list on the fridge.

Of course, Sean and I paid for everything essential they needed, clothes, food, school equipment, sports, transport, etc. But if they wanted things over and above that, then they needed to work for it. Sean and my parents had done something similar for us when we were young.

While I was musing about the above, a question I'd had before Sean called popped back into my mind. Turning to my daughter, I said, "Kristy, how did you know about forgiving corrections by offering the corrected the chance to bring you to orgasm?"

Kristy grinned, "I talk with Grandma virtually every day, Mom. We've had lots of fascinating conversations. I want to be the best wife I can be when I choose my man, and I want a husband like Dad, or better still, Poppa."

"You desire to be that submissive, baby girl?"

"I can't imagine it any other way, Mom. What you and Dad have is wondrous, you know that, right? The love you have for each other lights a room, and all of my friends comment about how obviously in love you and Dad still are."

Worried, I asked, "What if your father discovers I've been unfaithful with several women, Kristy? Do you think he'll kick my sexy ass to the curb?"

"I doubt it," my daughter tittered. "At a guess, I'd say he'll demand you bring them all home so he can bang them, too. But seriously, Mom, how will he know unless you're stupid enough to tell him?"

"I've never before been untruthful with your father, Kristy," I honestly said. "Mainly because I suck at partial truths as much as I suck at lying. I could never keep a secret from your grandparents."

"Yeah, but you're not being untruthful, Mom," Kristy pointed out. "Maybe you're lying by omission, but unless he asks if you've remained faithful, you're not even doing that. Dad doesn't need to know about Juana, Caoimhe, Gina, or Johnny any more than you need to know who he's been sticking his dick in when he's away. Other than his secretary, Amanda, I mean."

"How do you know about that?" I gasped.

"At a function we hosted here, Amanda saw Johnny and me chatting alone, walked up and straight out told us she was sleeping with our father and hoped to become our stepmother. She said he was about to dump your fat ass and marry her."

"What did you do?" I asked as anger roiled through me.

"I was so shocked that I couldn't do anything. But Johnny threw his head back, laughed, and said, 'Bitch, you are nothing but a convenient, flat-chested, saggy-assed cum dump for our father to empty his sack into,' and that Dad would never leave our mother for her."

Grinning at my son's audacity, I asked, "How did the trollop react to that?"

"She tried to bluster that Johnny shouldn't speak to her like that because she would soon be his father's new wife, but Johnny laughed louder and replied that he'd throw a fuck in her now if she wanted because Dad wouldn't mind as she was only his cum receptacle after all."

Of course, I am always proud of my son, but I could not have been more proud of him than just then! "She must have exploded at that!" I tittered.

"She was so shocked that her vacuous mouth opened and shut like a goldfish before she stumbled off. She wanted to talk to Dad, but you and he were dancing, and as you always do when you two dance, you had a crowd watching and cheering. I think she got in a cab and left."

When Sean and I married, Sean was already an accomplished dancer. He insisted that I attend Zamba dance lessons with him, and I found that I had a natural affinity for Latin-American dancing, and we swiftly became the stars of the dance studio. At parties, we'd often dance together, and most of the other couples quickly created a clear space for us to dance in and then watched appreciatively.

Of course, we could waltz, two-step and do the polka as well as rock 'n' roll, too. But the Tango and Zamba were our favourites. Guys, let me give you a hint here --somewhere near where you live, there will be a line dancing or some other dance group. Go along. You'll find that the women outnumber the men at least two to one, and it's like shooting fish in a barrel. If you can't score with those odds, then you need to look at yourself in the mirror and decide, 'WTF?'

Tuesday night found me waiting for my husband to come through customs at Brisbane's international airport. Fortunately, there were no delays and less than thirty minutes after his plane landed, Sean strode around the barrier separating the visitors from the people arriving and swept me into his strong arms.

I cried. I couldn't help myself because he'd been gone too long, and so much had happened whilst he was away.

Grinning against my desperately kissing lips, Sean said, "Katie Ashley Muggleton, I love and have missed you, too. We have much to discuss, but for now, we need to get the fuck out of here and head home."

"You could fuck me now, Sean," I whispered. "I won't complain!"

Knowing what I needed, my husband responded, "I will fuck your slut ass in our room when we arrive home after you have submitted yourself to me. In the meantime, you will pretend that you are more than a cock loving, cum guzzling slut, and walk with me to my car."

Grinning because I knew all was right in my world, I replied, "Yes, Sir," and handed him the keys. Forty minutes later, I was on my knees, receiving the first of many loads from his spurting cock I'd welcome that night. Sean was horny and hot for me. Of course, I was needy and wanting when he came home because I usually went celibate for his trips. But, typically, my husband had had regular sex during his time away and would often leave me still needy. A need that was often never fully met.

Tonight, though, Sean came in my mouth and swiftly afterwards on my face. Then he took my ass roughly, mauling my big firm breasts harshly as he did. Only after that and when I'd lovingly cleaned his magnificent cock with a damp cloth did he make love to me.

It was so beautifully like the first time he made love to me, that when he whispered, "I love you, Mrs Katie Ashley Muggleton," as I climaxed and he came inside me, I cried.

Sean rolled on his side and drew me close until my head rested on his big chest. Stroking my hair, he said, "Okay, the news. But first, Katie, you must promise not to freak out, okay?"

"I promise," I replied. "But if it's about you leaving me, that promise is worth naught!"

Shrugging me off his shoulder, Sean sat up and took me back into his arms. Then he kissed my teary face and wonderingly said, "Why on earth would you think I wanted to leave you, Katie? Yes, I'm away often, and when I'm home, I work ridiculous hours, but it's for us, Katie. For our family. For our lives together. No, Katie, it's the opposite. This trip was my last because I resigned as of two weeks ago."

"You what?" I disbelievingly asked.

Grinning, Sean said, "You promised not to freak out, remember?"

I smiled, but inside I was a mess. If he'd quit, then what else would he do? We weren't forty yet, so retirement wasn't an option, and even though he'd paid a fair chunk of the mortgage off of this house, the repayments on a three-plus million dollar loan weren't cheap.

Sean continued, "So that was the unexpected news. Now here's the good news --I never told you, but stock options were included in all of my promotions. I cashed those in over the last month and paid off the mortgage and other loans. As of now, Katie, we're debt free and have over a million dollars in the bank."

I had no idea what to say, so I flung my arms around him and hugged him.

Sean kissed me a few times and then said, "Here's the news I know you've longed to hear --I fired Amanda a week into our trip. She committed an unforgivable gaff during our meeting with Stock/Walker, almost costing the company a multi-million dollar account. But that wasn't the sole reason for firing her."

Sean took a deep breath before adding, "I've been cheating on you with her, Katie. I suspect you already know that, but I assure you that it's over for good. I didn't mind the company in bed occasionally because it kept me from straying with others. But fucking her is unforgivable, Katie. I won't blame you if you want a divorce, but I beg you to give me another chance, and I want to assure you that is, and has only ever been, you that I give my heart to. The others are just sex."

"Others, Sean?" I asked.

"Yes, Katie. The reason I quit is that I'm sick of being me. Sick of the lifestyle I was required to live. Sick of the travel and being away from home all the time. I've been a bit of a male slut, Katie, and haven't been the best of husbands, but I want to change that."

"What will we do for money, Sean? Even without the mortgage and other loans, we have costs. Amenities, rates and food, to name some. Then there's the cost of sending Kristy to University and supporting Johnny's career until he makes it, then longer if he fails and has to get a job outside of football.

"The kids are old enough that I can get a job doing something to help out, but I have no idea what. I've been nothing but a housewife and mother for nearly twenty years, but I'll happily look for work if you need me to."

Sean grinned and said, "I do plan on putting you to work, Katie. Almost immediately, as a matter of fact." Then the big Muppet got on his bended knee and asked, "Katie Ashley Muggleton, will you do me the honour of becoming my secretary and personal aide in my new venture?"

Stunned, I shook myself and asked, "What new venture, Sean? What are you talking about?"

"There's a granny flat above our garage that we've never used, Katie. I've got an architect and a designer coming to inspect it tomorrow. They'll tell me what it will take to turn it into my office, our office, Katie. I've incorporated the name 'Muggleton Consultancy', and I'm setting up my own stock broking and financial counselling service. You, my love, are going to finally make use of that first-class brain of yours and begin your Bachelor of Business Management online and follow that with your Masters.

"As you work on that, you will take over the tasks Amanda did --answering the phones, typing the reports, correlating the files, and ensuring the bills and receipts are received and paid on time."

I stared at my husband in wonder, with all kinds of emotions washing through me. Fear for the future and what Sean's new venture failing would mean. Joy that my husband would be back with me full-time. Worry about trying to restart my studies after such a long absence. Happiness that Sean appeared to be saying he wouldn't cheat again. Satisfaction that the slut secretary Amanda got hers. Doubt that just I would ever be enough for my husband's rampant libido.

But the overwhelming emotion was the fierce feeling of pride and love for my man that swamped all the other feelings. If this was what Sean wanted, then I would give my all to ensure he was successful. After all, that was my role as his wife.

"Say something, my love," Sean said as my mind roiled.

Flinging myself against him and knocking him onto his back, I covered his face with kisses and said, "I'm glad to have you home, husband. My heart rejoices that you'll be home more or less permanently. I'm relieved that your affair with your slut Amanda is over, but that, my dear," I added fiercely, "we will have further words about later. Of course, I will support you in starting your new business, and I love the thought of working with you instead of waiting for when you come home."

Sean interrupted my thoughts, chuckling, "There is an ulterior motive in asking you to be my assistant, Katie." 'You want my sexy ass close so you can perve on it all the time?' I giggled. "Well, okay," Sean grinned. "An ulterior, ulterior motive. I won't be able to pay an assistant until income from my business generates enough to justify hiring one. You, I can ask to work for free, with only my sexy self to perve on for a reward."

"More than payment enough for this gorgeous old broad," I grinned back.

"Easy on the old, sweetheart," Sean joked. "I'm only a month younger than you!"

I pretended to sigh and added, "Yeah. I forget that I robbed the cradle for you!"

Sean smiled as he swung his feet off the bed and stood. Holding his hands out to help me up, he then swatted my ass and said, "Leave my cum running down your slutty legs but put a long dress on. We need to go talk this through with our kids. I take it they're both home?"

"They are," I acknowledged. "But they make themselves scarce when you first come home because of how many times you've taken me in the foyer as soon as you shut the door. They'll be in the kitchen waiting for us to come down after we've finished making love."

Sean chuckled, "Well, Katie, I do miss that fine ass of yours when I'm away."

"It's not typically my ass you take," I giggled in return as I took a wrap dress out of my robe and put it on.

"I'll take that before we sleep tonight, Katie," Sean assured me.

I turned to look severely at him, "Yes, you will. But before then, we will talk about your indiscretions, Sean. Together we will decide what corrections are required for you to atone for your behaviour."

I expected Sean to glare back at me and tell me I was dreaming if I thought that would happen, but instead, he meekly lowered his eyes and said, "Yes, Miss Katie. I accept that some correction for my behaviour is due."

Now I was even more confused. Was my husband genuinely submissive, or did he enjoy what I'd done to him and no more? But it gave me an evil thought about how to welcome him home this first night. To start the ball rolling, I casually said, "I've tried to arrange a surprise for you this evening, Sean."

"You have? What kind of surprise?"

"One of my friends you've only briefly met confessed she had a thing for you, Sean. I know how much you've enjoyed the times I've brought another woman to our bed, so I asked if she wanted to come over tonight and play. She knows it won't be until late that I call her."

"Wow, Katie!" Sean gasped. "Are you sure that's a good idea? Especially given our earlier discussion about my infidelity."

"If I've brought the woman, I don't consider it infidelity, and you know that, Sean." We were almost at the kitchen, so I smiled brightly and added, "We'll discuss it more when I have you blindfolded, tied to our bed, and ready to accept your corrections."

Of course, I could tell by my husband's severely tented trousers he liked the idea! His daughter noticed his tented condition, too, the little hussy. She blatantly stared at it before slowly lifting her eyes to meet his and raising an eyebrow.

Kristy licked her lips, winked at me, then squealed, "Daddy!" and ran across to throw herself in his arms. As soon as Sean wrapped his arms around her mid back, she lifted her knees and wrapped her legs around his waist. The cheeky tart tried to wriggle down onto her father's obvious erection, but Sean held her tightly and didn't let her.

Laughing at her blatant attempts to turn her father on, I began making coffee before deciding that a drink would be better. Taking a beer can from the fridge, I popped the tab and handed it to my husband, then retrieved another for Johnny.

I poured glasses of white wine for Kristy and me before growling, "Kristy, if you've finished trying to grind yourself against your father's dick, he has some news for us."

Blushing, my daughter immediately dropped to the floor before saying, "I wasn't, Mom! Eww! Don't be disgusting!" Unfortunately, her wide, excited eyes and breathlessness gave a lie to her statement.

Johnny had been silent, but now he asked, "What's the big news, Dad? I assume it's important for you to have wanted us all together."

Sean explained what had transpired, his decisions, and what he wanted to happen next. Of course, he left out his infidelities because they were between him and me and weren't any of our children's business. Our kids were ecstatic that their father would be home more often but had reservations about costs and money. After Sean reassured them that we had little debt and over one million dollars invested, they stopped worrying and asked questions about how things would work.

Kristy pointed out she was doing her Bachelor's in Business Admin and could help if he needed it. Her father explained that he wanted me to begin doing my Bachelor's online and that it would be good if we helped each other as well as him. The kids, of course, were happy I would be studying, too, because they thought I needed something to occupy my mind now they were older.

Johnny brought his father up to date with his struggles to maintain his spot on The Lions' roster. Sean could sympathise because he was a 'nearly' guy, too. Almost, but not quite good enough to hold a full-time spot.

Around 2.00 am, we finished our current drinks and headed to bed. I managed to get my daughter's attention long enough to whisper for her to wait for me because I'd bring her to our room. I didn't have enough time to explain what I wanted, but I'd do that when I brought her to our room.

I followed my husband through our bedroom and then shut and locked it firmly behind me. Sean turned and tried to kiss me, but before he could, I conjured my father's stern, disciplinarian face in my mind and put my hand up. "Before we get to the making up part, husband, you have some explaining to do. So strip and take up correction position one."

"But, Katie," Sean whined. "It's 2.00 am. Surely, this can wait until morning?"

"Whining, Sean? Seriously? When has that ever worked in our household?"

"I wasn't whining," he tried to protest. "But I flew seven and a half hours today after flying over thirteen hours yesterday, and I'm a little tired."

"If this were only about your infidelity with your slut secretary, Sean, I'd say yes. But another inappropriate erection over our daughter? I hoped that your infatuation with Kristy would ebb when you were away, but one look at her gorgeous, young body, with her large, firm breasts and thick hard nipples, and you're sporting the biggest erection ever. And that was mere minutes after cumming inside me. So, no, husband, this cannot wait until morning, strip immediately and assume correction position one."

Looking stricken, Sean tried to explain that it was my suggestion that I had a friend who wanted to blow him that excited him, not our daughter. But his arguments must have sounded weak even to himself because he disrobed and took up the position.

Taking out my mother's heirloom school cane for only the second time, I swished it experimentally a few times before saying, "You have refused to use this on me, husband, but my transgressions have always been of a minor nature. Infidelity and lusting for our daughter aren't minor infractions, don't you agree?"

Sean's head dropped, and unfortunately, so did his erection. I needed him to be hard and excited for my plan to work. I planned to use a similar tactic as last time and tease him with sexy images of our daughter until he orgasmed.

"I'm sorry, Miss Katie," he whispered. "Amanda was merely a convenient warm body I could use to satisfy my urges, and she never meant more than that to me. I knew you knew I fucked her and didn't think you were that bothered by it. I see that I was wrong and humbly ask for forgiveness."