The Adventures of a Slut Mommie Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do not!" I emphasised.

But Charmaine squeezed my rock-hard nipples, giggled and said, "You want to be where Jennifer is, Katie. You and I both know it, as does everyone else here in this room. You want your son's big hard cock sliding in your juicy hot cunt as you lick his girlfriend's pussy. Admit it, Katie, and we'll make it happen."

I wanted to deny it. I needed to stand and leave. I had to get out of there before I turned, knelt on the sofa, and presented my delectably curvy ass to my son. But I did none of those things. Instead, when Charmaine bit my neck and pulled and twisted my nipples, I orgasmed.

After my climax, my need was urgently upon me, and I knew if I didn't do something drastic quickly, I'd be on my knees begging my son to fuck me. Deciding anything was better than doing that, I pushed Charmaine onto the floor and moved to the bed. Then, not giving Siobhan a chance to object, I swung my leg over my best friend's son and settled my wet cunt onto his abdomen.

Siobhan laughed delightedly, pulled my panties aside, and guided Phil's cock into me. Placing my hands on Phil's chest, I rode him like he was a horse, and the devil himself was after me. As I rode her brother, Caoimhe leaned forwards to kiss me and play with my perfect, heavy breasts. Caoimhe squeezed and kneaded my breasts until she heard me peaking, and then she grabbed my nipples between her fists and thumbs and twisted and pulled viciously on them.

Charmaine knew I was a squealer, so when I sucked in a deep breath to howl my orgasm, she turned my head and shoved her breast into my mouth. Screaming, I orgasmed, twitched, orgasmed again, and bucked. Then, as I felt my tumultuous tumble down orgasm's cliff slowing, Phil groaned and unloaded inside me. Feeling his hot seed spewing onto my cervix blasted me back over the cliff, and I squealed around Charmaine's breast again.

Shuddering to a stop as my climax ended, I sagged onto Phil. Caoimhe was still riding her brother's mouth, and I could see that her pussy had blocked Phil's vision. I assumed my pussy felt different riding his big cock to Siobhan's, but there were three other women in the room, so Phil couldn't be sure who had ridden him. Gesturing that I wanted everyone to remain silent, I adjusted my panties and dress and left the room.

Sean would want to make love when he came to bed, so I needed to clean Phil's seed out of my pussy. Recalling how often my son chose these moments to slip in and take me, I carefully locked the door and looked in the cupboards, hoping to find a douche.

Unfortunately, I didn't find anything remotely close to a douche that I could use to wash Phil's cum out from inside me, and I had to settle for using a facecloth to clean up as best I could. It should be okay because Sean would likely want to fuck when he came to the room because he'd be drunk and not want to go for the kisses, followed by oral, and then fucking he typically preferred.

Walking back to the kitchen, I found the party had mostly ended, with only a few 'dirty stop-outs', as my mother would call them, still there. Kath was sipping coffee and chatting with Freya. Oliver was in with Mike and my husband watching the final acts of their poker tournament.

Feeling guilty about screwing her son, I kissed Kath's cheek, poured a coffee from the percolator jug, added a tiny amount of milk, and walked to the den. Fortunes had changed since I last dropped by. Sean now had all but a few of Mike's chips, and as I entered, he neatly trapped Mike into going all in on a weak hand.

When Sean dealt the 'flop', I saw Mike had a few outs that could allow him to escape with his stack doubled, but the 'turn' and 'river' cards didn't go his way, and my husband won the pot, ending the game. Although the chip count registered something like $25,000, the actual loss was less than $100 per player.

Laughing, the three men exchanged handshakes and hugs before Sean turned and spotted me standing there. Grinning broadly, he asked if I'd seen the match. I said I'd watched bits and pieces but had witnessed the final hand. Sean collected his winnings and took my hand before pulling me close and hugging me tightly. As we kissed, I felt his thick cock harden against my abdomen.

Giggling like a schoolgirl, I tugged on his hand and encouraged him to follow me to our room. I felt guilty about cheating on him and desperately wanted his big cock inside me, repossessing what I'd given to Phil. Sean eagerly followed me up to our room, but as we neared the door, I feared what we'd find on the other side of the door.

I opened the door and saw Johnny and Gina sleeping on the floor on the far side of the room. Johnny had gotten an air mattress from somewhere, along with bedding. Sean and I typically sleep naked, so we hadn't bothered bringing nightwear and planned on putting tonight's clothes to go home in. Grateful that I'd worn panties, I took my dress off and draped it over the loveseat before slipping into the bed.

Sean took my cue and stripped to his boxer briefs before he slid under the covers beside me. A few seconds later, I felt his stiff cock poking at my curvy bottom. Giggling, I slipped my panties off, fished my husband's cock out of his boxers and guided him inside me.

Once Sean was inside me, I held my breath, waiting to see if he noticed he was going 'sloppy seconds', so to speak. Fortunately, Sean associated my extra wetness with wanting him badly and whispered, "I'm as hot for you as you are for me, Katie. Don't wait for me, babe. Use your fingers to get yourself off as quickly as possible because I won't last."

That sounded good to me, so I lifted my knee and ran my fingers across my bare mound and onto my clit. Lifting my knee lifted the covers, exposing my pussy to where my son and Gina slept. Lost in the delightful sensation of my husband's thick cock sliding in and out of me, I didn't initially notice Johnny's eyes were open. But when he nudged Gina and winked at me, I almost groaned with wanton desire.

When Johnny nudged her, Gina looked back to see what he wanted, but Johnny nodded towards his father and me, and Gina turned and saw my lewdly exposed... sigh, Katie, seriously? You're still having problems with that word?... exposed cunt and her boyfriend's father's thick cock stroking into it.

"Oh!" Gina silently mouthed and reached behind to guide Johnny's cock into her pussy. Then staring challengingly at me, she swept her covers back and lifted her knee so I could see my son's big cock buried in her vagina.

I was close, damned close, but I wanted to see my son cum inside Gina before climaxing. However, I could hear and feel Sean was about to orgasm and knew if I wanted to climax, I'd have to pop with him because he'd fall asleep immediately after cumming.

Luckily, Johnny moaned softly and, by his sudden frenzied hunching, was ejaculating inside Gina. Gina moved her hips up, and my son's spurting cock sprung into view. Watching Johnny's ejaculate spraying onto Gina's clitoris sent me crashing over my climax's peak, and I orgasmed as my husband filled my wet pussy with cum.

Letting my knee drop, I snuggled back into my husband's warm embrace and fell asleep.

The End of Part 6.

Coming soon Chapter 7: Fixing the Frank Problem.