The Adventures of a Slut Mommie Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought my fantasy of sucking off several guys on stage would be just that, a fantasy. But I thought the audience would appreciate a show where Siobhan fucked me with her strap-on, especially if she used the enormous 'cock' she used on me the first time.

I hadn't decided what to wear even though it was nearing the time for us to leave. As described earlier, I have a ten-by-ten walk-in robe full of my clothes. My skirts are all paired with the various tops that go with them. My dresses are divided by length and type, sheath minis stand with the midis and maxis --bandage minis with midis and maxis, etc. Then these dresses are, of course, further divided by colour. I have the shoes I typically wear with each combination under the dresses.

My accessories are displayed on hooks and stands at the far end of the robe--everything from necklaces and bracelets to watches and earrings. Scarves and wraps to belts and waist ties are all there. Tonight, the overabundance of choice paralysed me, and I couldn't seem to make a choice.

With my husband home, my more natural submissive nature was back to the fore, and I found myself deferring to him in most things I did. That gave me the impetus I needed, so I walked out of the robe and said, "Choose something for me, honey, please. Something sexy to show your red hot chicky babe off in."

Chuckling, Sean walked into my robe and immediately took out my hot pink Kamilla mini-dress. This divine little number wasn't for the faint-hearted. Although a one-piece dress, it had a halter top around my neck that parted marginally above my globes and was barely wide enough to cover my areolae. The breast cups were so minuscule that I needed to place double-sided sticking tape on my nipples to hold the cups in place. Under my breasts, the cups twisted through a casing to tie behind my back, i.e. the halter's left end became the back tie's right end.

The skirt part of this dress clung to my shapely ass and fell to barely below my cheeks. Where my cheek crease met my leg just below my hip joint, the dress had two small darts that caused the skirt to mould to the curve of my buttocks, further emphasising my size 39 curvaceous ass. This was another dress that even I wouldn't wear without panties because if I bent over, the dress would likely pop up over my bottom and reveal everything.

In case you weren't listening, I like to tease, not reveal!

I changed my lippy to match the dress and added a pair of Halsey 'barely there' heeled sandals in pink. For the walk from the car to Kath's place, and given the size of most of Kath's parties, it might be a block or more, I put on a black biker-style leather jacket.

I turned to my husband and looked him over approvingly. Sean wore a pair of clinging black jeans tucked into black ankle boots. Above his jeans, Sean wore a similarly clinging dark purple button-front T-shirt above his jeans that perfectly emphasised his muscular arms and torso. As we left, he threw on a leather jacket that matched mine.

We had to park two blocks away, so I was glad for my jacket. But the jackets were swiftly discarded once we were inside Kath and Mike's luxurious home. Sean and I had been assigned one of the guest rooms, so we didn't need to worry about how much we drank. Sean did have a propensity to get into Poker games with Mike and the other men and drink way too much scotch, so, typically, I had to play designated driver and keep my alcohol intake low. Tonight would be a pleasant exception where I, too, could let my hair down.

I found Kath in the kitchen as Sean wandered out to the BBQ to find the other men. Kath was already 'three sheets to the wind' and was regaling her audience with tales of some disastrous sideline interviews she'd done.

Hanging back, I studied my longest-time friend. Kath is above average height for a woman at 178 cm (5ft-10) and slender, weighing just 55 kg (121 lbs). With her long blonde hair, pretty face, generous pouting lips, broad smile, and tight, high and widely spaced B-sized breasts, Kath stands out in any crowd. Kath and I have been friends since I was in fifth grade, but she is a little older than me, turning forty-one today.

Spotting me, she squealed with delight and ran over to press her slender body against me and kiss my lips. Wrapping her arms around my neck, she kissed me again and then turned back to the other women, most of them I knew. There were a couple I didn't, though, and Kath introduced me as her oldest friend. But when I protested that I was younger than her, she changed that to the friend she's known longest. Our friends Patricia (Patty), Courtney, Allie, and Maggie were in the group. The extras were Freya Matthews, Gina's mother, Eilidh (pronounced Ay-lee) McKinley and Juana.

Freya took my attention immediately. She was almost as tall as me, may have been as tall, in fact, because I had 4-inch heels on and she wore flats. Freya has a typical English-shaped body--narrow shoulders, a tiny waist, and a big bottom. Freya has barely A-cups, thick thighs and long legs. With her bright red hair, freckled face, plump lips, and bright blue eyes, I found the woman incredibly attractive and felt my usual tingle when my sexual attraction hit. Plus, she was Gina's mother, and my evil mind wondered how cool it would be to make both Matthews women my sexual playthings.

Deciding I didn't want to risk leaving Sean's and my jacket downstairs and losing them to someone who thought they would look better on them, I asked Kath which room was ours for the night so I could drop off my handbag and the jackets. Walking upstairs to the third door on the right, I opened and stepped inside.

"Hey, Mom," Johnny said.

I turned and saw my son lying back on the loveseat as Gina slowly blew him. Beside him on the seat, Jennifer sat with her feet pulled onto the couch against her luscious bottom. Charmaine knelt between Jennifer's lasciviously spread legs tonguing Jennifer's pussy.

Letting my son's long, thick cock out of her mouth, Gina looked up and said, "Hey, Katie." Then grinning wickedly, she pointed Johnny's cock towards me and asked, "Do you want a taste?"

Jennifer opened her eyes long enough to say, "Hi, Mrs Muggleton," before moaning and closing them again. Charmaine ignored my presence and continued to tongue Jennifer's vagina.

Stunned by the graphically erotic scene displayed before me, I felt my vagina clench and pour arousal fluids. Licking my suddenly dry lips, I took a hesitant step towards the sofa before shaking my head and saying, "Umm, no thanks, Gina. Sean and I are sleeping in here tonight, so I'll just dump my stuff and leave you four to it."

"Come on, slut Katie," Gina crooned. "Just a wee taste of your son's delicious cock, and then you can go."

Despite wanting nothing more than that, I opened the door and exited.

I wandered back to the party and looked for my husband. As expected, I found him and four others in Mike's den playing Texas Holdem. I wondered why the others bothered because either Mike or Sean won these events almost every time. Occasionally, due to the luck of the cards, one or both would be eliminated early, but usually, the last battle was between Sean and Mike.

By the loud conversation and regular off-colour jokes, I knew Sean was already well on the road to inebriation. Luckily for him, alcohol intoxication seemed to enhance his ability to read the other players instead of deleteriously affecting him. I wanted to stay with him, so I wouldn't consider returning to the room and 'playing' with the others in there, but clearly, that wasn't happening.

I wandered around the house looking for people to chat with and wishing I still smoked so I had an excuse to duck away from the noise for a moment. I exchanged a few quiet comments with people I knew but didn't find anyone I wanted to have an extended conversation with.

Most of the women were similar to me in that they'd married rich, successful men. But unlike me, they didn't seem well-versed in current affairs or politics. My mother had instilled in me the requirement that I be able to match my husband intellectually. She explained that the quickest way to bore my man and to send his eye to roving was to be unable to discuss his work with him and offer insightful comments and suggestions.

Mom also insisted that I needed to have knowledge of and be able to discuss politics, sports, and current business trends. Because of that, I studied the things that Sean talked about and ensured I could keep up and offer my thoughts coherently if he spoke about them with me. My opinion of many of the women at Kath's party was that they were vacuous. Pretty, in some cases beautiful or even stunning, but the mental acuity of a mountain goat.

After completing my round of meet and greets, I wandered out to the garden. Even though I didn't have a ciggie to smoke, I still acted as if I did. Going around the side of the house, I looked longingly up at the window of the room my son was in. I wanted some of what was happening there but couldn't.

To do what I wanted meant I'd reveal my incestuous relationship with my son to the three young women with him. Maybe Johnny had already told them, but having a teenage boy's possible fantasy revealed and having sex with Johnny and confirming them were two separate things.

As I leant against the wall considering, I heard a man's voice and a woman giggling. It seemed they were indulging in a very personal exchange and were unaware I was there. As they came closer, I chose to move further along the wall into the shadow so I didn't embarrass them. I considered walking around the house and returning to the party, but when I went to move, I saw the woman was Freya Matthews and that the man with her was not her husband, Oliver.

I knew I should have immediately vacated the area, but I was intrigued by what Freya would do with this man. My wonderings were swiftly satiated when Freya knelt, fished the man's cock out of his trousers and sucked it into her mouth. Shocked that Gina's mother would so readily suck off a man other than her husband in the only semi-private confines of Kath's backyard, I stood rooted to the spot and observed the debauched activity.

Freya was good, I saw. Very good. She had the man on the verge of cumming swiftly but didn't swallow his load. Instead, she let her man's cock slurp out of her mouth and then jacked it until he exploded over her face. I shook my head and couldn't comprehend why she'd do that when, at best, she'd need to make her way through the crowd to the bathroom to clean the guy's splodge off her face. If she walked through the crowd, she would expose her cum covered face to everyone there, including her husband.

However, before I worked out why she'd done it, Freya was joined by Eilidh. Eilidh knelt and licked the man's cum from Freya's face. The man used his phone's torch to illuminate Freya's face, ensuring Eilidh sucked up all of his ejaculate. After Eilidh had cleaned Freya's face, they exchanged a soft kiss and headed back to the party. The man waited until they were inside before he walked to another door and re-entered the house.

Shaken, I went looking for Kath. Were all my friends as degenerate as me? I wondered. Caoimhe lived with her brother and his brother's girlfriend, Mistress Siobhan from La Châteaux du Plaisir Tortueux. I wondered if Caoimhe and her brother Phil indulged in incestuous sibling sex, if not alone, then with Siobhan. Siobhan was dominant and Caoimhe submissive, but I didn't know what Siobhan's and Phil's status was. Were they equal and dominant over Phil's sister? Did Caoimhe serve them both, or did she and Phil serve Siobhan? Did Siobhan and Caoimhe serve Phil? I didn't know, but I wanted to find out.

I found Kath sitting on her couch surrounded by friends and admirers. Wriggling through the crowd around her, I sat in her lap and kissed her pretty mouth. Reaching inside my dress, I pulled out the present Sean and I had bought her for her birthday. It was a pair of rose diamond earrings that I'd chosen with Sean's blessing. Presenting the box to her, I kissed her again and said, "I love you, Kath. Always have, always will. Happy birthday."

Kath hugged me and replied, "And I, Katie, love you and always will." She opened the box and squealed with delight. "They're gorgeous!" She said as she encouraged me off her lap and crossed to the wall mirror to put them on. "What do you think?" Kath asked after she donned the rings and shook her head to send their pendants swinging.

Smiling, I replied, "I think they're less than ten percent as beautiful as the woman wearing them."

Kath grinned and answered, "From anyone else, Katie, I'd think it was brown-nosing. But I know you really mean that, so thank you!"

She crossed to me, and we exchanged another soft kiss. Kath was quickly surrounded by people again, so I made my way through the crowd and went looking for my besties. I found Patty, Courtney, Allie, Juana and Maggie giggling and joking around the pool table. Patty, Courtney and Allie's husbands were with mine playing poker in Mike's den. Maggie had recently divorced, and I've described Juana's situation.

Patty poured me a glass of wine and insisted I pair with her to challenge the current table champions, Courtney and Allie. Juana had never played before tonight, so whoever was paired with her inevitably lost. Sean and I had a similar table in our rec room, and he had taught me to play, so I was reasonably competent to hold a cue stick. Patty and I promptly dethroned Courtney and Allie, then comprehensively beat Maggie and Juana.

We followed that up by thrashing Maggie and Allie and easily defeating Allie and Juana. Tittering, Patty suggested we play 'strip pool'. Every time we defeated a challenger, they had to remove a piece of clothing. Giggling, I responded that I was at a distinct disadvantage to the group as I wore only my dress and thong underwear.

"I'm surprised you have underwear on," Allie teased. "Unless it's that time of the month, you've barely worn underwear since eighth grade.

Giggling, I replied, "How would you know? You weren't there!"

"Yes, but Kath was," Allie responded with a laugh. "And she told all!"

As is typical, the banter between us long term friends was quick and easy. However, I swiftly realised that we were leaving Juana out. Wanting to encourage Juana to join the conversation, I asked how things were at home in Venezuela. Unfortunately, the Government there had arrested her parents. Juana had been sending articles back to the El Carabobeño newspaper criticising the Venezuelan government, and because they couldn't get her, they took their wrath out on Juana's family.

Amnesty International was working behind the scenes to extradite Juana's parents and younger brother to Australia. With Kath's help, Juana obtained refugee status for her family, and to its credit, Albanese's government was exerting pressure on Nicolás Maduro to release Juana's family and allow them to emigrate to Australia.

Juana's family's predicament cast a pall over our teasing and joking, and I regretted bringing it up. However, Juana seemed in good spirits, and the banter quickly returned.

Patty's husband was the next to be eliminated from the poker tournament, and he dropped by the rec room and left with her. A little later, Courtney's husband collected her, and they left. An hour passed as Allie, Maggie, Juana, and I played pool, but Allie's husband Paul dropped by, and he and she left, too. Maggie announced she had to work in the morning and took her leave, leaving Juana and me.

I didn't know what to say to Juana. Our dalliance had excited me tremendously at the time, but I felt no desire to repeat the experience. Even though all of my extraneous lovers except Frank and my son were women, I still didn't believe I was anything other than bisexual with a preference for men. Repeating an encounter with Juana wouldn't add anything to my experiences, and it ran the risk of Juana forming an emotional bond with me and wanting more than I could provide. Put it this way --I sure as hell wasn't leaving my husband and children for her.

Juana intuited my feelings, kissed me, and said she'd play again whenever I wanted, but she understood I didn't want to. She smiled sadly and said she was tired and would go to bed.

I walked through the house and thinning crowd. Kath still held sway in the centre of several admiring women, so I let her be and walked to her husband's den. As I expected, Sean and Mike were the last two standing and were going head-to-head in the final battle. Sean won these at around five to two, but from what I could see, the cards weren't falling his way tonight, and his stack was only a quarter the size of Mike's. As I watched, Sean bluffed on having a full-house, and Mike folded erroneously and allowed my husband to double his stack.

Knowing the result was still possibly hours away, I went looking for something to distract me until Sean was ready for bed. Finding nothing but couples indulging in heavy petting sessions or actively making love, I repaired to the room Kath assigned us. Walking in, I was surprised to find Johnny, Gina, Jennifer and Charmaine still there. Things had changed slightly, because Johnny had Jennifer on the loveseat on her knees as he fucked her gaping cunt, and Charmaine tongued Gina instead of Jennifer.

Seeing me enter, Gina smiled and pushed Charmaine off her pussy. Wordlessly, Gina moved to sit on the loveseat's back in front of Jennifer. Jennifer immediately tongued the wet pussy before her. My son didn't alter his strokes into Jennifer but smiled as he saw Gina taking her place.

Charmaine stood and took my hand. Guiding me onto the seat, she straddled my thighs and cupped my face in her hands. Kissing my upturned lips, she sighed, "It's so good to see you again, Katie. You taste so sweet that I could kiss you all night." Charmaine giggled, "Well, I could if I wasn't eating your pussy instead!"

Charmaine's hands slid onto my breasts, and her thumbs strummed delightfully across my nipples. Tasting Gina on Charmaine's pouting lips and feeling her tiny hands on my breasts sent my libido revving to the maximum immediately, and I kissed the young woman as passionately as she kissed me.

I was revelling in feeling Charmaine's kisses and her skilful hands on my nipples when the door opened, and Phil, Caoimhe and Siobhan swept in, locking the door behind them. They paused briefly as they watched the sensually erotic events happening around them. Then, overcome with lust, Siobhan grabbed Phil and shoved him backwards onto the bed. Kneeling, she ripped Phil's pants off and swiftly gobbled his cock down.

Caoimhe paused to greet Charmaine and me with a soft kiss each and then, unselfconsciously, dropped her shift dress, revealing it was all she wore, crossed to the bed and straddled her brother's head before lowering her pussy onto his eager mouth.

Stunned, I gasped out loud but couldn't think of a thing to say. Charmaine kissed me again before sighing happily and laying her head on my shoulder. Then she turned her head to watch the decadent scene playing on the bed only a scant few feet away. She kissed my neck again and said, "Whatever's the matter, Katie? Phil, Caoimhe and Siobhan are in love and are consenting adults. What bothers you about them making love together?"

"It's incest, Charmaine," I pointed out. "Almost every culture and religion prohibits it."

"Silly rules made by crusty, dried-up old men who couldn't get an erection even if you were naked before them, Katie. Phil and Caoimhe know the risk of genetic deformities if they are foolish enough to have children together. Therefore Caoimhe has an IUD inserted, and there's no chance of that, so why shouldn't they play together? Because some dusty old textbook said it was wrong? I thought you were more open-minded than that, Katie. Besides, you desire your son, don't you?"