The Adventures of a Slut Mommie Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You just did, Mom," Kristy quietly said.

"And I'm fucking you and your brother, Kristy," I replied primly. "Does that count as an affair, too?"

Giggling, Kristy replied, "Only if I fail in tripping Dad between my gorgeous thighs and giving him my virginity!"

"That's still your goal, baby?" I asked.

"Dad's acting like an ass, Mom," my daughter vehemently replied. "But he's a dominant, sexy ass, and I still want him to be my first."

"Unfortunately, honey," I said sadly. "You'll have to complete your seduction without my help." Kristy stayed with me, and we slept with our arms wrapped around each other.

When I woke, I felt resigned that my marriage was at an end, and I resolved to enjoy my four days with my best friend. Trying to keep my mind off my troubles, I cleaned the house from top to bottom, changed the sheets in every room, including the ones in the guest room where Sean stayed, and cleaned the windows.

By the time I finished, it was time to make dinner. I had no motivation to do anything fancy, so I only did grilled sirloin steak with oven chips and eggs. Johnny enjoyed it, but Kristy split over half of hers off and added salad from a premade bag. I ate maybe two mouthfuls of steak and a few chips but couldn't face anything else.

My son commented teasingly about how conservatively I'd dressed, but I chose to ignore it. After dinner, my kids disappeared, leaving me alone. I sat at the breakfast bar, drinking wine and wishing I still smoked. I checked the chamomile tea box but then remembered I'd thrown the packet out. I contemplated getting in my car, driving to the closest servo (petrol station), and purchasing some, but I knew I'd drunk too much to drive safely.

I woke early Thursday morning and made breakfast for my kids before kissing, hugging them, and saying I'd be back Monday morning. I didn't pack much clothing because I rarely wore underwear and thought a dress a day would suffice. I wanted to encourage Kath to buy a new wardrobe. My friend is a gorgeous woman, and I thought I would encourage her to dress a little more provocatively than she typically did.

I realised that she couldn't dress like that for the events she attended for Fox Sports News, but I thought she should have some sexy outfits to wear for her man. Our ages and marriage length meant we were in the 'danger' range. Neither of us was in our youth's bloom any more, but we were in, I thought, the best years of our beauty. It has always seemed to me that, as a woman's biological clock counted down the last few minutes, she blossomed and looked the most beautiful she ever would.

The problem is that our partners realised that our breeding years were ending, and men often sought younger, more fertile women as their partners reached this age. I hadn't thought I'd face that problem because I knew Sean had had many extramarital affairs. And I'd accepted them as the price I needed to pay to remain married to a successful, sexually dominant man.

Check-in time was 10.00 am, and I planned to be there then. Kath wouldn't join me until she had recorded the pregame sections for Thursday's televised game. I wanted to check out our lodgings and then head into Landsborough to buy food and toiletries for our stay. We'd eat out for dinner each night, but we needed breakfast foods. Kath and I were careful with our diets. She because the camera added over four kilos (10 lbs) to her weight, and me because I didn't want to look like my mother.

After I checked in and got the keys, I drove back down the hill into Landsborough and bought fresh fruit, almond milk, and acai berries for our breakfasts. I also purchased some lean steaks and salads in case we decided to spend a night in. If we didn't, I'd take them home and freeze them to use for my family. Of course, that made me wonder if I'd have a family to return to. Trying to stave off another maudlin attack, I entered the local liquor store, bought several bottles of wine, packed everything into my car, and drove back to our villa.

Kath arrived around 4:00 pm. I greeted her at her car, and we exchanged a soft kiss. Then I giggled, picked up two of her many bags and said, "Which bag has the kitchen sink in it?"

Looking over her suitcases, Kath laughed and replied, "I guess I, ever so slightly, over packed, huh?"

"Not if you're staying for a month, babe," I teased.

After we'd brought everything inside, Kath wrapped her arms around me, kissed my down-turned mouth and said, "How are you doing, my love?"

Using a rare epithet, I replied, "Fucking awfully, Kath. Sean can't handle that I've had another man's cock in me, and he's refusing to even talk to me."

"You can't believe he's been faithful to you, do you, Katie?" Kath asked. "There's no way he spent all that time that close to his secretary and not fucked her."

"Amanda informed me that they were intimate, Kath. She thought I'd freak out and confront Sean at the party we were at. When I told her that she was merely a convenient receptacle for my husband's sperm and that he'd never leave me for her bony ass, she tried to convince my kids that she was about to become their stepmother. When Johnny told her that a 'cum bucket' would never become his father's wife, she flipped out and left the party."

Giggling, Kath said, "Johnny always did have an earthy prose." She waited to see if I'd say anything else, and then she added, "Sean's being an idiot. He's holding you to a standard that he can't achieve himself. Even if you did have casual sex with those four guys, they wouldn't add up to a quarter of the women he's fucked."

I questioned how she could know that, and she replied, "Sean has skited off to Mike about how many women he's fucked, Katie. Mike asked why he would do that, given how he had the most beautiful woman any of us know waiting eagerly at home for him. But your husband replied that it was his right as a man to fuck as many willing women as he could."

"It is," I bitterly responded. "Kath, you know I've never been bothered by Sean's many affairs. I recognised early on in our marriage that he would fuck others, but I always knew he'd come back to me. But now that's been broken. Frank fucking Pritchard, and his tiny four-inch dick, has destroyed my marriage, Kath. But, if I weren't such a fucking submissive slut, I would never have put myself in such a vulnerable position."

Kath led me to the king-sized bed in the cabin and encouraged me onto it. Then, enveloping me in her arms, she replied, "What happened at the lumber yard occurred immediately after your first session at the clinic, didn't it?" I nodded, and Kath continued, "Then the implanted 'slut' imperative drove your reactions, right?" I nodded again. "Then, Edgar fucking Fontaine is to blame for your reaction to Frank, Katie, not you!" Kath pointed out.

Kath's ready acceptance of my crimes released most of my fears, and I burst into tears of relief. Kath hugged and kissed me as she slowly took my blazer mini dress off. She giggled and muttered, "Slut," when she realised it was all I wore.

Standing, Kath stripped, too, and joined me on the bed. Pushing on my shoulder to indicate that she wanted me to roll, Kath moved in behind into the classic 'big spoon' position. We were lying on our left sides with my neck resting on Cath's upper arm. She bent her elbow and stroked her long nails lightly over my right nipple.

"Relax, my love," Kath crooned. "I'm going to make you feel good, and then we'll sleep."

My friend's tiny breasts, with their diamond-hard, conically shaped nipples pressed against my back, and I moaned as her petite, soft hand stroked across my curved tummy and onto my clit. Turning my head back, I exchanged a gentle, loving kiss with her. I moaned again as Kath's index finger slowly circled my thick button.

"I can't believe we're finally doing this, Katie," Kath breathed. "I've wanted to for so long, and now that we are, it feels so natural and right. Cum for me, my love. Cum on my fingers, and we'll sleep for a couple of hours before worrying about dinner."

Kath added a second finger and began sliding them over my clit, along my wet slit and dipping them into my dripping pussy. Kath's love washed over me, and a sensed but unacknowledged tension knot snapped. Surprised by the sudden intense feeling, my back arched, and I groaned out a deeply felt, shuddering orgasm. Almost immediately, I fell asleep. As I drifted off, I heard my best friend murmuring that she loved me and it would all be okay.

The sun shone warmly through the bedroom window when we first lay on the bed, but it was pitch black when I woke. I'd read that the units were so isolated that you'd need a torch to reach the walkways at night unless you'd left your outside light on, but I hadn't fully comprehended what that meant. Living in the city as I did meant there was always some ambient light around, but it was totally black here.

A little freaked out, I rolled over toward Kath. She'd fallen onto her back and lay softly snoring. I knew the light switch was beside the door and had a dimmer switch, but I didn't know how bright the lights were turned to. So I scrambled around on the bedside table's top, searching for my phone. I keep the backlight on my phone turned right down because it wakes my husband otherwise. Turning it on, I held it up and saw my friend sleeping with her legs parted.

I could see Kath's slit glistening with her arousal in the phone's dim light. Mine swiftly flared to match hers, and I wanted to taste my longest-time friend. However, I worried that my diving onto her soaking pussy would freak her out, so I settled for moving between her toned thighs and covering her lean body with my lusher one.

I pressed my pussy against Kath's and touched my lips to hers. Kath stretched and moaned, pushing her pussy hard against mine. "Hello, lover," Kath purred as our kiss evolved into a full-on snog.

Working my hand between us, I thumbed Kath's clit as I delved two fingers into her hot and wet vulva. Then, pumping my hips as if I wore my strap-on, I pretended to fuck her as I dipped my fingers in and out of her pussy.

"Oh, Gawd, Katie," Kath moaned as she shuddered and climaxed on my fingers.

Pulling my fingers out of Kath's pussy, I continued slowly circling her clit with my thumb as I softly kissed her. When her post-orgasm shudders stopped, I whispered, "I want to taste you, my love. May I?"

"Yes," Kath breathed. "Turn the light on, please. I want to watch you."

Swinging out of bed, I turned on the lights and turned down the dimmer until the room was bathed in a soft, warm glow. Returning to the bed, I moved between my friend's long, toned legs and kissed her wide mouth. After several soft kisses, I slid my tongue out and touched it to her lips. Kath moaned softly and opened her mouth to let my tongue inside.

She passively allowed my tongue to explore her mouth for a few seconds, but then she moaned again, and her tongue lifted to meet mine. When I withdrew my tongue, she followed it into my mouth. I let her explore my oral cavity softly before batting her tongue with mine. Kath moaned again, and her hands found my head and pushed down.

Taking the hint, I kissed down Kath's slender chest, avoiding her tiny breasts, across her stomach and onto her mound. Short of her button, I looked enquiringly up at my friend. "Please, Katie," Kath begged, and I took her tiny nubbin into my mouth.

Sucking softly, I flattened my tongue and gently bathed Kath's clitoris. Then, reaching across her stomach, I took her hard, conical nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. Squeezing firmly, I rolled them back and forth as I licked along her slit until I was over her entrance.

"Oh, Gawd, Katie," Kath moaned as I lapped at her wet entrance. Moving my right hand down, I tickled along Kath's perineum before touching my forefinger to her little starfish. She didn't object, so I dipped my finger into her pussy and used her wetness to softly rim her little brown ring.

I felt Kath's sphincter flutter open and slid my finger inside. I only had my finger down to its second knuckle inside my friend's ass. Kath groaned, and her ass sphincter rhythmically clenched on and off my invading finger. Knowing she was enjoying the sensations in her ass, I moved my thumb off her clit and pushed it inside her pussy. I bent my thumb so my knuckle dragged on her G-spot and twisted my thumb back and forth.

"My Lawd, Katie," Kath groaned. "That feels so good!"

I smiled and dipped my head forward onto Kath's button. Sucking her tiny pleasure node into my mouth, I lashed it hard with my tongue. Kath squealed, and her muscular thighs slammed shut on my head. Shuddering, my best friend climaxed again, then came another time when I pushed my finger further into her butt.

After she came down from her last orgasmic high, I pulled my finger and thumb out of her and moved up to kiss her. Kath held my head tenderly as she smiled at me and returned my soft kisses.

"I'm sorry it's taken me this long to do this with you, Katie. Now that I know how good it is, I wish I'd explored with you more when we first practised kissing."

Kath's kisses turned more insistent before she broke them. Kissing my chin, she moved down my body. "I want to try making you feel as good as you did me, Katie," she said. "I've never been with a woman before, but I'll do my best, okay?"

I smiled at her as she looked imploringly at me. "You'll be fine, Kath. Just do to me what you like being done to you, and I bet I'll cum in seconds." I was right! I was so excited that my best friend was about to go down on me that I climaxed as soon as her lips surrounded my love button.

Giggling, Kath moved up so we could kiss and cuddle again. After holding each other for a while, Kath's stomach suddenly gurgled.

"Oops," she tittered. "I didn't get lunch, so I'm pretty hungry."

I picked up my phone and checked it. "Too late to head into town and find a restaurant," I said. "I bought some steaks in case we decided to eat in for a night. I guess tonight's that night."

Even inside the cabin, it was quite cold. I turned the reverse cycle aircon on, and Kath and I cuddled until it felt warm enough to get out of bed. I purposefully remained naked, hoping Kath would do the same. She looked at me speculatively before she shrugged and stepped off the bed. I followed after Kath as she softly padded to the kitchen area.

"I suck at frying steaks, Katie," she said. "I'll make the salad if you're happy to do the steaks?"

I giggled, "The salad should be within your capabilities, honey. All you have to do is open the bag and tip it into a bowl."

It wasn't only frying steaks that my friend sucked at. Her husband, Mike, did most of the cooking at their place. When Kath cooked, she always got too involved in doing something else and burnt everything.

After eating, we decided to try to find the communal baths. According to the brochure, inside that building was a Jacuzzi tub capable of seating six comfortably and eight if you didn't mind being very friendly with your neighbours.

Using the torches in our phones, we found our way along the footpath from our cabin and onto the lighted thoroughfare. We walked the wrong way first, and when we reached the end of the path, we had to turn back and try the other way. Laughing at ourselves, we eventually found the large building that housed the heated indoor pool, Jacuzzi and splash pool.

There were two couples already in the hot tub when we walked inside. Kath and I looked at each other and were about to walk out when the couples called us over and insisted we join them. They parted strangely in that, when they moved, they left two gaps, one in between both couples instead of a larger one where Kath and I could sit together.

However, I didn't think about it at the time and walked around the tub to the furthest gap and climbed in. Swimsuits were compulsory unless you hired the complex for a private party, so all four women wore skimpy bikinis. The men had traditional boardies (board shorts) on.

Once we were in the tub, they offered us a glass of chardonnay each, which we gratefully accepted, not having thought to bring anything ourselves. The couples introduced themselves as Bob and Margot (to my right) and Mitchell and Yolanda (to my left). It turned out despite the way they sat, Bob was married to Yolanda and Mitchell to Margot. That should have warned Kath and me what we'd sat in the middle of, but we were blithely unaware.

I introduced Kath and myself. Bob asked, "Katie and Kath? So they're both shortened versions of Katherine, right?"

I shook my head and explained that Kath's full name was indeed Katherine, but mine was shortened from Kaitlyn. The four we'd met were a happy, chatty group, and we soon laughed, joked and talked as the wine flowed.

After about half an hour of soaking in the tub, Yolanda turned to face me. She put her hand on my inner thigh and asked, "What do you do, Katie?"

"I'm a housewife, YoYo," I replied. "My husband is a big wig on the stock market, and he prefers me to stay home, raise the kids and look after the house."

I expected some judgement from her, but instead, she smiled and moved her hand a little closer to my pussy. I looked down and realised that with bubbles, you couldn't really see what was happening, so I let my legs part to see if she'd stroke higher.

"I stayed at home until our youngest was eighteen, Katie," Yolanda stated. "But I work with Bob in our real estate business now. Margot has an interior design business, and Mitchell has a construction company that works with Margot's business."

Yolanda moved her hand higher until her pinky finger brushed lightly over my bikini bottom. She turned to Kath and said, "Of course, we all recognise you, Kath. What brings you to the retreat this fine week?"

Kath blushed and replied, "Katie and I have been friends for over thirty years. She's been a bit down in the dumps lately, so we've taken four days to do some relaxation and retail therapy."

"Man trouble?" Margot asked archly.

I nodded and tried not to snap my head around and stare at Mitchell. His hand had joined Yolanda's on my inner thigh. I tried to see if Kath had hands on her, but the frothing water obscured her lean legs, and I couldn't see.

As I wondered if I should move their hands, I felt Yolanda's fingers work their way under my bikini bottom and onto my clit. I couldn't help myself and let my head fall back, then I scooted forward and moved my curvy bottom onto the seat's edge. Sighing, I spread my legs wider and allowed Yolanda better access to my aching pussy.

To my utter surprise, Kath softly moaned and also moved to the seat's edge. It seemed we were both being felt up, and neither of us was complaining!

I felt hands undoing my bikini bottom's ties, and they tugged the garment off my luscious ass. More hands undid my top and cupped my large, firm breasts. I lifted my head and opened my eyes. Kath was naked, too, and everyone else was swiftly disrobing.

I protested mildly about everyone getting naked in the public pool, but Mitchell explained that they'd booked the baths for the night but had left the doors unlocked, hoping others would join them. Then he explained that the couples were swingers who travelled to venues similar to this one every year to swap and play. Kath and I had provided too good an opportunity to miss, so they swiftly decided to see if we'd play.

Kath looked at me doubtfully, but I grinned at her and said, "I won't tell Mike if you don't tell Sean!"

"You are so bad, Katie Muggleton," Kath giggled. "I've never cheated on Mike despite knowing he cheats on me regularly, so, bugger it, why not start now?"

Kath's admission caught me by surprise because she'd never said anything about Mike's infidelities before. I filed it away for later, though.