The Adventures of a Slut Mommie Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sit on the tub's edge," Margot encouraged. I was unsure who she meant, but I moved up anyway. Yolanda immediately dove onto my pussy. Looking over at Kath, I saw that she had Margot eagerly lapping at her pussy.

Bob got out of the tub and offered his cock to my lips. I turned my head and willingly sucked it down. Kath gaped at me, but when Mitchell pressed his cock to her lips, she opened her mouth and accepted it inside.

Yolanda lifted off my pussy and said, "Margot and I are bisexual, but our husbands are strictly hetero. However, they delight in double-teaming us. Have you ever been double-penetrated, Katie? If you haven't, I'm sure Bob and Mitchell would love to show you what it's like."

Of course, the closest I'd been to that was when Siobhan guided the two dildos on her fucking machine inside me. I was keen but unsure if I should be that slutty in front of my best friend. However, Kath had her hand on the back of Margot's head and was holding the pretty woman tightly against her steaming pussy. Quite frankly, I was shocked by my friend's sudden turnaround. Only ten days ago, she'd confessed that she wanted to try sex with me since we were teenagers but was too scared. Yet here she was, eagerly allowing a complete stranger eat her out and enjoying every second of it!

"How does it work?" I non-committedly asked.

"There's two ways, Katie," Yolanda explained as the two men suckled on her pert breasts. One of the men lies on their back. You straddle them and take their cock in your pussy, then the other man kneels behind you and pushes his cock into your ass. Or, you sit on the reclining man and take his cock in your ass. Then the other man kneels between your legs and fucks your pussy."

"Who goes where?" I asked.

"That's up to you, Katie. I don't know how much experience you've had in taking cocks in your ass, but Bob is significantly longer and thicker than Mitchell. So I'd suggest you take Mitchell in your ass and Bob in your cunt."

The two men turned their hips so I could view their stiff cocks. I looked at Kath, but she'd lain on her back and was sixty-nining with Margot and seemed lost in the new sensation. I thought about my home situation and thought, 'Fuck it! Your marriage is done, Katie. You may as well have some fun!'

Decision made, I said, "Mitchell, lie on your back. I'm going to take your cock in my ass. Bob, once I've settled on Mitchell's cock, I want you in my tight little cunt. Yolanda, I want your pussy on my face as the boys fuck me."

Yolanda grinned and answered, "I knew you were a slut like me when you came in, Katie. You have that sexually aware air that I look for in women. It's a shame we're returning to South Australia tomorrow because I would love to spend more time exploring with you!"

Mitchell was already on his back, holding his rigidly erect cock upright. Taking a deep breath and telling myself to relax, I stepped over his reclined body and squatted down. Yolanda helped guide me until my little brown ring rested against Mitchell's cock. Then Yolanda shook her head and told me to straighten up.

"I forgot you're not all that experienced with anal sex, Katie," she told me. "Let me get Mitchell's cock soaked with saliva, and then I'll tongue your asshole to ensure it's ready to receive his cock."

Yolanda bent over and sucked Mitchell into her mouth. She cupped his balls and gently kneaded them as she slurped saliva over his thin tool. Then she waved me closer and turned to rim my tiny starfish. Then, satisfied that I was ready, she guided me back onto Mitchell's rigidly erect penis.

"Relax, Katie," she softly encouraged. "As you bare down, push as if you're trying to push a poo out, then relax."

I did as she asked, and to my surprise, my ass hit Mitchell's abdomen without even the typical twitch when a cock passes through my knot.

"Good girl," Yolanda cooed. "Now lean back on your hands, put your feet outside of Mitchell's thighs and spread your knees."

I did as Yolanda instructed and watched as Bob moved between my shapely thighs. Yolanda took his cock in her hand, ready to guide it into me. Bob was bigger than Mitchell but nowhere near as big as my son or husband, so I knew he'd fit inside my tight pussy easily. Bob slid inside me, and I felt the delightful sensation of being doubly filled for the first time. It felt exquisite, and I knew I'd do this again in a heartbeat if my marriage ended.

Once Bob was fully seated inside me, he and Mitchell held still, waiting for me to adjust to simultaneously having two penises inside me. However, I didn't need to 'get used to it'. I needed to be fucked! Tossing my head back, I demanded, "Fuck me, boys!"

Mitchell's hands grasped my luscious, firm breasts and pulled me down. Bob chuckled and began stroking into me. Yolanda waited until I lay back on Mitchell and swung her foot over my head. Then she bent her knees and lowered her wet cunt onto my mouth.

I slashed my tongue across Yolanda's entrance and clit as Mitchell and Bob pumped into my ass and pussy. Surprisingly, Yolanda orgasmed first, but she demanded I keep using my tongue on her pussy. She climaxed again quickly before she moved off my lips and knelt behind Kath.

Kath was on her hands and knees, sucking and licking Margot's gaping pussy. Looking across at my friend, I saw that Margot had the biggest pussy entrance I'd ever seen. Her entrance gaped wider than I thought possible, and I fascinatedly watched as Yolanda curled Kath's thumb across her palm and then guided those four fingers into Margot's pussy.

Whispering to my friend, Yolanda encouraged my friend to rotate her fingers back and forth inside Margot's pussy. Margot started to raise her hips so she could fuck Kath's invading hand. Still whispering instructions to Kath, Yolanda swiftly circled my friend's button. As I watched, I saw Kath spreading her fingers and stretching Margot's gape wider.

Yolanda whispered something else, and Kath pushed harder. Margot grunted, and Kath's hand disappeared into her pussy. Shocked, I climaxed on the cocks inside me.

When Yolanda spoke again, I heard, "Clench your hand into a fist and pummel my slut as hard as you can."

Watching this shockingly obscene scene, I orgasmed again. Given all of my recent experiences, I thought I'd done and/or seen very perturbation of sex. But seeing my friend fist another woman blew me off the charts.

Bouncing up and down between the cocks in my ass and cunt, I yelled, "Fill me with cum, boys! This fucking slut needs her fuck holes filled with man juice!"

Both cocks in my nether regions stiffened and swelled before they gushed semen into me. The twin eruptions of cum into my ass and pussy sent me crashing into another screamed orgasm, and I briefly passed out as the feelings overwhelmed me.

Waking, I heard Margot utter a stream of epithets as she orgasmed on Kath's pounding fist. Yolanda, Margot, et al. wanted to continue, but I saw that Kath was struggling with her sudden fall into sexual infidelity, so I cried off and helped Kath back into her bikini and robe. Dressing with her, I thanked the group for giving us several new experiences and helped Kath back to our cabin. When we got there, Kath and I fell into bed, exchanged a soft kiss, hugged each other close, and slept.

I was awake well before my friend the following day. Typically, I'd roll out of bed and start making breakfast for my family well before they usually awaken. I knew Kath would need to talk to me about our adventures the previous night, so I ignored my full bladder and waited for her to wake up.

I lay there for nearly an hour before Kath opened her eyes, yawned and stretched. Then, seeing my face mere inches from hers, she kissed me softly and wrapped her arms around me. We exchanged another soft kiss before she smiled and said, "That was, umm, interesting last night!"

I didn't hear any recriminations in her voice, so I giggled and replied, "Having two holes simultaneously filled was more than 'interesting'!"

Kath slapped my back and giggled with me. "Fisting a woman's pussy was more than just 'interesting', too."

"That's something I'd like to experience," I confessed.

"Being fisted?" Kath asked. "It would be a bit 'Ouch!', I would think!"

Tittering and blushing, I clarified that I wanted to try fisting someone, not be fisted myself. Confirming that I thought it would be a bit 'ouch', too.

Kath's fingers found my button, and she softly circled it, "What was it like having a cock in your ass and pussy at the same time?"

Grabbing her hand, I said, "Hold that thought! I've been lying here cuddling you, needing to pee for over an hour."

Kath jokingly prodded my abdomen before saying, "Shoo! A waterbed this isn't!"

I did my business, washed my face and hands, brushed my teeth and climbed back into bed. Kath smelt my freshened breath and held her cupped hand near her mouth. Breathing into it and sniffing, she grimaced and said, "Be right back."

When she climbed back into bed, we held each other and snuggled. It felt so good because we hadn't done this since we were teenagers. And we'd never done it naked before. Kath's small, pointy nippled breasts felt divine against my larger ones, and her pussy felt awesome pressed against mine. I lovingly caressed her face, neck and back and occasionally ran my hands through her gorgeous blonde hair.

Although we were naked and pressed closely together, it didn't feel sexual. It felt like two close friends sharing an intimate embrace. Eventually, I kissed Kath's wide mouth and asked, "Are you okay with what we did last night?"

Kath giggled and replied, "I was conflicted, Katie. That was the first sex outside my marriage that I've ever had. But it felt good just to relax and enjoy my sexuality. I've put up with Mike's infidelities for years without objecting. First for the sake of our children and then because I know he loves me, and I love him, and I don't want the inevitable spotlight of a divorce."

"You never spoke to me about it, Kath," I said reprovingly. "Your best friend and you never talked to me about what had to be the most horrible thing for you to endure."

"I couldn't, Katie. You and Sean always seemed so much in love and so happy together. Then Sean and Mike got drinking after golf one day, and Sean started showing off about how many women he's banged. Only then did I realise your marriage was as much of a sham as mine is."

"I don't think my marriage is ... was ... a sham, Kath," I protested. "I was raised to serve a strong, dominant man, and I knew part of that was accepting that he would have affairs. My mother suggested that, for comfort, I should have lovers, too. But she emphasised that I could not get caught. If someone made me aware that Sean was fucking around, then I should smile and say that I already knew he was, and I was okay about it.

"Then, if they pushed the issue, make some cutting, disparaging remark about them a convenient root for when my husband was horny, but they'd never be more than that to him."

"And you were happy with that, Katie?" I nodded, and she added, "You were a brain box at school and had all the boys chasing after you. I guess that I don't understand why you'd accept a husband you knew would cheat on you."

I smiled and reminded her, "And which two boys did we always fantasise we'd marry, Kath?"

"Sean for you and Mike for me."

"How old were we when we made that pact to snare them?"

Kath giggled and said, "I think you were seven and me maybe nine. I can't remember if I'd had my birthday, but it was around that time."

"And we succeeded, right?" Kath nodded. "Did you have any regrets before you figured out Mike was screwing around on you?"

Kath shook her head and said, "No."

"Do you still believe that Mike loves you?"

"I'm sure he does, Katie," Kath answered vehemently. "That's why I can't understand why he's screwing around."

I laughed, "Because he's a man, and he can, babe. What happened? You were home earlier than expected and walked down to Mike's den to tell him you were home. Then, when you got close, you realised that he and Sean were telling 'war stories', right?" Kath nodded, and I added, "So until then, you never knew, and therefore it didn't bother you." Kath nodded again. "Do you still love him?" Nodding. "Do you want a divorce?" Head shake. "If you confront him about his affairs, what happens?"

Kath replied, "More than likely, Mike will get defensive and angry, and then because he feels guilty, he'll lash out at me, and we'll be headed for divorce."

"Not physically, though, right?"

Kath's eyes widened when she realised what she'd said and tittered, "Oh, heavens no! Mike has and would never hit me!"

Relieved, I asked, "Do you want to get divorced? If not, can you see yourself continuing to live with him until you're old and grey?"

"I still love him, Katie," Kath assured me. "It's just that, at the moment, I want to pour gasoline over his balls and set them on fire!"

"Is revenge sex with me why you're here, Kath?" I gently asked.

She hugged me fiercely and said, "No, my love. I'm here because learning that Mike cheated on me made me realise I've been a fool to push you away for all these years. Your love for me has always been loyal and steadfast, Katie. You never got jealous because I snared the second hunkiest guy at our High School ..."

Laughing, I interrupted, "That's because I snared the hunkiest, babe! And you didn't have to catch yours by getting up the duff to him!"

Kath grinned at me and continued, "You were happy when I scored a job at Fox Sports News and supported me as I battled my way up the ladder. We both heard the snide comments about earning my promotions on my back, and you defended me every time. I love you, Kath. I'm glad we're finally lovers and wish I'd had the courage to become so years ago."

She paused momentarily, then her breath hitched, and a single tear rolled from the corner of her eye. "What should I do, Katie? I don't want a divorce, but I'm so angry with Mike I could spit nails."

"I say we go on a shopping, drinking, and screwing binge all weekend, babe. I've been the perfectly dutiful wife and mother for twenty years, and now my husband won't believe I didn't have an affair on him. Well, if that's what he thinks, then damn him. I'll find out if other men can please me sexually as well as he does. Then I'll go home Monday morning, and if my marriage is over, I'll see how many of his friends, except Mike," I paused and grinned at her, "I can fuck before his head explodes!"

"You're really pissed at him, Katie, aren't you? Wow! I never thought I'd hear you talk that way!"

"Not so much 'pee oh'd' as feeling betrayed, Kath. Sean's had numerous affairs on his trips and more than a few when he's at home. I was raped and then blackmailed into meeting my rapist again. Then I was orally, anally and vaginally raped again, and Sean won't accept it? Bugger him!"

"So, what was last night?" Kath asked.

"A chance to experience something I'd always fantasised about, Kath. Nothing more. What was with fisting Margot?"

Kath blushed and admitted she'd heard some girls at work discussing it and wanted to see if it was possible. I asked, "Do you want to try that with me?"

"Fisting you?" She asked.

I tittered, "Oh Lawd, no! My tiny pussy would never take a fist. Do you want me to see if I can fist you?"

Kath blushed and almost imperceptibly nodded her head. I hugged and kissed her before smacking her bum and saying we'd try before the weekend was over. After hitting my friend's tight ass, I rolled out of bed and got the ingredients out to make our smoothie breakfasts. I suggested Kath have her shower as I blended the almond milk and berries.

She came out a few minutes later, and we swapped roles. Kath made coffee as I showered. Kath put on a conservative, solid-coloured long skirt and a clinging knitted top over her bra. I thought the top beautifully emphasised her widely spaced, smallish breasts, but it would look better without a bra. Kath reluctantly removed it but objected when I observed her skirt hid her gorgeously long, toned and tapered legs.

Swatting her buttocks, I asked, "Don't you have at least a midi skirt so you show your sexy legs?"

Kath giggled and said she didn't own an above-the-knee skirt or dress. Sighing theatrically, I said we'd have to fix that and put on my white Champagne slip mini dress. This was another dress not for the faint-hearted, as it barely covered my curvy ass and left my shapely legs bare from just below my hip joint. The dress had a deep V between my large, firm breasts and needed double-sided sticky tape to ensure it remained covering my nipples.

I put on a tiny, lacy white thong and white wedge-heeled sandals, did my hair and makeup, and turned back to Kath. I found her biting her bottom lip with lust evident in her smile. Turning slowly, I giggled and said, "Like what you see?"

"Gawd, Katie," my friend breathed. "What did that modelling agent say when you were sixteen? 'You're too much woman for the runway and films'? I have to agree with her. I'm your best friend, and even I am jealous of your looks and figure. If Sean throws you over, he's an idiot!"

I hugged, kissed, thanked her and then looked her over with a critical eye. As you'd expect from someone who appears on TV, Kath's makeup was impeccable. Her top was a dark navy blue and highlighted her breasts perfectly. Her long skirt clung to her shapely bottom but hid her long, toned legs. Worse was that her knicker line showed.

Giggling, I pulled her skirt up and pulled her panties down. I asked, "Do you have a thong?" Kath shook her head. Mine wouldn't fit as Kath was a size 10 (6 US), and I'm a size 16 (12 US), so I laughed and told her she'd have to go knickerless because her panties were ruining her look.

She tried to demur, but I shrugged, said, "Live a little," and refused to return her panties.

"Fine!" Kath pretended to huff. "I'll walk about showing my twat to everyone who wants to see!"

"You'll need a much shorter skirt than you're wearing to do that," I teased. Giggling, Kath wrapped her arm in mine, and we walked to my car.

Of course, when we got to Montville, our first stop was for coffee. It wasn't quite spring yet, but the day was warm with flawless, crystal clear, blue skies. We chatted as we sipped, discussing anything other than our husbands' infidelities and failing marriages. I smiled at the women who looked at us and grimaced and grinned at the guys who openly ogled.

Kath asked, "Do you flirt with every guy that pervs on you?"

Tossing my hair and bouncing my breasts as a guy who openly stared at my bosom tripped over one of the chairs, I replied, "If they're not creepy about, then yes. I like people looking because it makes me feel sexy and desirable. Plus, Sean gets a kick out of it. He likes that many guys lust for me because he knows I'll always remain faithful to him."

"And last night?" Kath asked.

"Do you have a problem with me fucking those two guys, Kath?" I asked. "This is the second time you've asked about it."

"Not a problem, Katie. I was just surprised, that's all. It never occurred to me that you could have casual sex so readily with two total strangers or do a slutty thing like taking a cock in your ass and pussy simultaneously." Then she giggled and asked, "What was it like?"

"Way better than the two dildos I told you about," I grinningly replied.

"What's it like having a dick up your ... you know?"

"Clacker?" I joked. Kath nodded. I looked at my friend wonderingly and said, "You mean you've never had anal sex?"

Kath shook her head and answered, "Mike's asks regularly, but I always thought it would hurt like hell, and it seemed a little dirty, so I've always refused."

"It's definitely not as good as oral or vaginal sex, Kath," I explained. "But it's naughtily erotic when it's done right." I had to bite my tongue before I described what Johnny had done for me and changed it into Sean making love to my sexy ass.