The Adventures of a Slut Mommie Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We swapped partners back and forth until Kath and I were too exhausted to continue. Taking Tim with me, I staggered across to the second bedroom and fell into bed. Tim wrapped me in his strong arms, and I promptly fell asleep.

We drove into Landsborough in the morning and had brunch at a café. After eating, the guys said they needed to return to Brisbane, thanked us for a fun night, and left. Kath and I had another coffee before going back to the retreat and crashing.

Hunger pains woke me around 4:00 pm. Extricating myself from Kath's embrace, I cured my bladder problem, showered and went to the kitchenette. It was too late to bother going clothes shopping again, but too early for dinner. I mixed some tinned tuna through one of the bagged salads and had a light snack. Kath joined me as I snacked. I'd made an extra bowl in case Kath was hungry, too. She accepted it gratefully, and we chatted as only long-time friends can as we ate.

We were pretty much only talking inanities when Kath grimaced and said, "We were fairly slutty last night, Katie. Partner swapping, having sex with each other as the boys fucked us. Letting them cum in our mouths and pussies. Yeah. Fairly slutty."

Concerned, I asked, "You're bothered by what we did? You seemed to be right into it last night."

Kath tittered and replied, "It sure was fun at the time! But I guess I'm feeling guilty about cheating on Mike."

I nodded, "Yeah, babe, I hear you. When I got here on Friday, all I could think about was going out and having sex to get back at Sean for rejecting me. But then it seemed like fun, and I wanted to do more. What do you want, babe? Do you want to stay in tonight and avoid any possible complications? Or do we go out again and see what happens?"

"I want to be slutty again, Katie," Kath growled. "I love that those two young guys wanted us, that they found us attractive and wanted to have sex with us. That was such a turn-on. Then you crawled across your man, and we swapped, and then I realised that Tim wanted me, too. That was so hot, Katie. I want to experience that again. So, yeah. Let's go out tonight and see what happens."

Decision made, we went back to bed to make love and then dozed until it was time to go for dinner. Dressing sexily in clinging mini dresses, we drove to Solbar at Maroochydore. Ordering from their specialty pizza menu, we got a bottle of Cab Sav and sat to listen to the band.

The group playing was called DZ Deathrays. They combined, somewhat successfully, new-wave punk with dance music. Surprisingly, their audience seemed to be a good collection of different age groups. There were teeny boppers through to mid to late thirties and others who looked in their late forties or perhaps early fifties.

Kath and I had just received our pizzas when a pair of distinguished looking older gentlemen asked if they could join our table. Kath seemed doubtful, but the taller and larger of the men had the most beautiful blue eyes I'd ever seen, so I smiled and moved my chair closer to my friend to give them some room. They introduced themselves as Keith and David. Keith being the heavier man with the startling blue eyes.

After they'd sat, there was a delay as the men ordered drinks and something to eat, but when their drinks arrived, they swirled Kath and me into a lively conversation. Keith and David were urbane, witty and charming, and I felt that old familiar tingle making its presence known.

I watched interestedly as David deftly manoeuvred Kath into a one-on-one conversation as he subtly moved their chairs until he was sitting close enough for his knee to be touching hers. 'Mrs Kath Marie Loughlin,' I thought. 'You're letting yourself be picked up!

I got Kath's attention, and we excused ourselves to the lady's room. When we entered, I took a quick look around. Spotting that we were alone, I turned to Kath. But before I could ask her what she thought about the two men, she growled, "I hope you like yours because my cunt's aching at the thought of that man getting between my long legs!"

Giggling, I agreed that my partner had me wet, too. We quickly discussed what we'd do if they wanted to pair up and agreed we'd both return to the cabins. So, our evening planned, we linked arms and wandered back to the table. When we got there, feeling naughty, I directed Kath to sit with Keith as I sat next to David.

We chatted for a bit, and then he suddenly asked, "That's Kath Loughlin, right? From Fox Sports News."

I figured if Kath hadn't told him already, it wasn't up to me, so I replied, "Why don't you ask her?"

"I did, but she refused to answer and changed the subject."

That told me all I needed to know, so I grinned and said, "Does it matter? Kath's a gorgeous wee chicky babe. If she wants to spend time with you, you should be happy."

"The rings on your fingers," David said flatly.

I winced and replied, "Again. Why do you care? Play your cards right, and you could both get lucky tonight. Look a gift horse in the mouth and piss us off, and I'll guarantee we'll have other offers to take us home."

David laughed and said, "I guess I don't, and yes. You two are the hottest women in here. Some of the younger crowd may be able to compete, but no one above thirty."

I tittered, "Don't worry, though. It's very unlikely our husbands even know where we are, so they won't be turning up with guns wanting to blow holes in you!"

David laughed, then he smiled and said, "You're gorgeous, Katie. Easily the most beautiful woman I've ever spoken to, but you're too much woman for me. May I return to talking with Kath? I know Keith thinks you're stunning, too."

Giggling, I decided to run through my gamut of teases. I started with my eyes wide open, followed by a shy blush. Then, I held my hands in front of me as I grasped the fingers of one hand with the other. Then I looked down demurely before peering up at him through my eyelashes. Next, I shifted to being overt and threw my shoulders back, tossed my head to send my luscious black locks flying and then leant forward enough that my breasts threatened to fall out of my dress top.

Finally, I slowly crossed, then uncrossed and then crossed my legs, giving David, Kath and Keith a brief glimpse of my waxed pussy. All three of them stared, gulped, and then sighed. I caused two rampant erections and a wet pussy, and I loved it! Now that I had their undivided attention, I swished across to the bar and ordered refills before moving to sit beside Keith.

"You ready to blow this joint?" I asked after we'd finished those drinks.

Keith grinned and replied, "Maybe. Are you ready to blow me?"

I giggled throatily and quipped, "Right here, right now? Okay! Take it out for me!"

Shocked, Keith and David stared at each other before David said, "We can get a motel on the coast road if you'd like?"

I shook my head and answered, "No. Kath and I are staying at The Sunshine Coast Hideaways above Landsborough/Beerwah. If you two would like to follow us back there, we can chat some more over wine and see how things go."

"One room?" Dave asked.

"If you're shy," I teased. "It's a two-bedroom chalet. You and Kath can share one, as Keith and I share the other. Otherwise, we can share a bed until either Kath or I need sleep, and then we'll split."

Dave and Keith exchanged glances again before Keith reluctantly said, "We're not into partner swapping, Katie. But I'd love to spend the night with you."

"With or 'in'?" I joked.

With a broad grin, Keith replied, "Yes!"

Because I insisted, Keith and David followed Kath and me to our cabins. The boys didn't waste any time, and I was soon on my back with Keith's head between my curvy thighs. He was good, I swiftly realised. His tongue found all the right places, his hands on my breasts and nipples felt assured and refined, and I swiftly climbed to my first orgasm.

After that, I was concerned by how excited my newest lover was, so I swung around and took him in my mouth. I was correct in my assessment because Keith deposited a load of delicious man goo a few seconds later into my greedily sucking mouth. After swallowing his cum gift, I turned to see if he would kiss me. Keith showed no hesitation as we locked lips and searched each other's mouths with our tongues.

Keith and I lay kissing and cuddling as I waited for his cock to 'recharge'. Keith wasn't as big as some of my previous lovers, but he was long and thick enough to fill my mouth perfectly, so I was keen to have him inside me.

It didn't take long before Keith had stiffened and was ready for round two, so I encouraged him between my shapely thighs and guided him into my soakingly wet pussy. Keith quickly built a heavy pounding rhythm, and I was soon swept along on a current that would lead to my climax. Keith was smaller than my recent lovers, but with the Kegel exercises I do, I could grip his cock tightly.

I clenched down on his cock as he stroked into me and released as he pulled out. With my sweet pussy squeezed around Keith's hard cock, it rubbed across my G-spot and felt fantastic. Next, I found the advantage of age and experience over youthful exuberance. When Kath and I had fucked with Tim and Des, they'd often 'lose their lollies' inside us before either Kath or I could cum. Keith, however, had perfect control. After I climaxed the first time, he kissed and hugged me until he felt my pussy clenching against his cock, and then he began stroking into me again.

Keith took me through three absolutely delicious orgasms before he unloaded into me, filling my tight pussy with his seed. As is typical, feeling his semen splash inside me sent me careering into another orgasm, and I screamed as he grunted with every spurt. After he'd finished cumming inside me, he rolled onto his side, pulled me close, and whispered how much he adored what we'd done and invited me to sleep with him. I was happy to oblige and slept happily in his arms.

When we awoke the next morning, I could hear Kath and David chatting as they sat in the lounge/kitchen area. I took Keith's hard cock in my hand and guided it back into my messy pussy. He didn't seem to care that I was soppingly wet from the previous night's activities, and we shared a final orgasm before it was time to face the new day.

Kath and David grinned at us as we exited the room and offered to make coffee. Keith and I accepted, and I said I'd take a quick shower and change before it was made. After my shower, I walked out wearing only a short diaphanous gown and sat with the other three.

Kath and I offered to follow Keith and David into Landsborough and get breakfast, but they demurred, so after coffee, they departed. After they'd left, Kath and I ate some breakfast, showered and made slow, passionate love. My mind went to her stated desire for me to attempt fisting her, but I didn't have any lube, so I thought we'd wait for tonight to try that.

We slept cuddled close together until around midday before changing and going back into Montville for lunch. This time, we ate without interruption, although it seemed that several single guys wanted to approach us but were either too shy or too intimidated by our looks to do so. After lunch, we found a gorgeous lingerie shop, and I encouraged Kath to stock up on some sexy thongs, half-cup bras, slips, and negligees to wear to entice her husband.

After shopping, we briefly returned to the cabin to change and freshen up before returning to Montville to get dinner. A quick Google search before leaving showed that Montville Café Bar and Grill had a 4.5-star rating, so we chose to eat there.

Once we'd eaten, we sat at the bar and listened to the entertainment. It was a one-man show featuring a fine-boned young man with long honey-blonde hair and soft, almost delicate features. He played the guitar and keyboards and had a sound mixer where he could play and record some music on his keyboard and then leave it playing as he began strumming his guitar and singing. He sounded awesome, so we sat at the bar and listened.

As we'd eaten and sat at the bar, Kath and I had the same problem as at lunch earlier. Several guys seemed interested in starting a conversation with one or the other of us but were intimidated by there being two of us. So by 9.00 pm, Kath and I were the only two besides the singer and staff left in the bar. We moved closer so we could watch, and the singer's eyes followed us avidly. When we sat on stools close to where he sang, he smiled and asked, "Do you have a request?"

I asked if he knew Elton Sean's Tiny Dancer, and he smiled and said, "That's a tough one to play and sing, ladies, but I'll give it a go for you."

First, he set up the piano sounds on his keyboard, then once he had that repeating, he began playing and singing. Kath and I swiftly realised the man was good. Very good. Unfortunately, however, the bar closed at 10.00 pm, so at 9.30, he said, "Final song for tonight, ladies. What would you like?"

Kath requested Sean Mullin's Rockabye, and he sang it beautifully. As he packed up, I quietly asked Kath if she'd like to invite him back to our cabin and see where things led. Kath agreed, so once he'd packed up, I smiled at him and said, "I'm Katie, this is my friend, Kath. Would you like to come back to our motel and have a drink?"

The singer replied, "I'm Mark, and I was hoping one of you would ask."

I giggled and added, "Oh, Mark, it's not an either/or situation here. It's a both or none."

Mark gawped at us, but the sudden bulge in his trousers showed he wasn't opposed to the idea. "You're bisexual?" He asked.

"Yes," I replied. "We're long-time friends who have recently turned into lovers. We're both having marital problems and have come to get away from our troubles and have some fun. So, if you don't mind that we're married and want to have some fun, follow us to our cabin."

"Done," Mark said. "Let me stack my gear into my van, and I'll follow you to your unit."

Mark had nothing heavy, so Kath and I helped him pack his equipment into his old Kombi van. I told him my sunset red Audi was a bit hard to miss, and he followed us back to the resort. When we got there, Mark parked in one of the visitors' parks and walked with us to the cabin.

When we got inside, I told him to sit on the two-seat sofa and got wine. Pouring three glasses, I gave one each to Kath and Mark before Kath and I squeezed onto the loveseat with Mark between us. As soon as I sat down, I ran my hand up his jeans-covered inner thigh until it was just short of his groin. Kath giggled and did the same thing from her side. Mark's trousers immediately tented, but he only smiled and sipped his wine.

"Is singing all you do for a living, Mark?" Kath asked.

"No," he replied. "I teach music at Mountain Creek State School. I'd prefer to sing for my living, but I haven't yet managed to write a hit song that anyone will buy."

"Could we hear some of your originals?" I asked.

"Sure," Mark replied. "Let me go and get my guitar."

Mark returned and sat on one of the dining room chairs facing us. He played through about six of his original compilations, and I could see why no record company would pick them up. It wasn't that they were bad. It was that they didn't have that particular something that hit songs have. I'd describe them as album fillers, but he'd need at least two chart-toppers before a record company would sign him, and none of these were.

Of course, once Mark had run through his repertoire, he asked us what we thought. I considered lying but decided the bald truth would work better, so I said, "I think the songs you've sung for us tonight will all be on your first album, but you need to work on creating at least two that will knock the audience's socks off, and unfortunately, babe, none of these are them."

Luckily, Mark didn't get upset or angry. Instead, he mused, "Yeah. That's pretty much what my agent said, too. These are good fillers but aren't top forty material." He sighed and stared off into the distance for a while before shaking himself, smiling and saying, "So what happens now?"

"We three go to bed and fuck," I grinned.

"Sounds good to me," Mark chuckled. "Kath?"

Kath blushed and agreed that it sounded good. When we went into the room that Kath and I shared when there were no men, I made a show of taking out the bottle of lube I'd purchased when Kath was paying for her lingerie. She gasped and blushed but had no idea what I'd planned.

I would be the ringmaster tonight, carefully guiding and directing my sexual masterpiece. First, I took one of the dining room chairs into the room and then said severely, "Kath, Mark, strip. No arguing, no demurring, just strip!"

They were both surprised by my sudden dominance, but they swiftly obeyed. The first thing I saw was that, as indicated by his trouser bulge, Mark was well endowed. Longer than even Johnny, I thought, but not as thick. Then I noticed that Kath was so wet that she was literally dripping her arousal down her muscular thighs.

Next, I sat on the chair, still fully clothed and demanded, "Kath, lick my pussy."

Kath's eyes widened, but she willingly knelt between my shapely thighs and pressed her mouth to my dripping pussy. Once she'd buried her tongue inside me, I said, "Mark, kneel behind Kath, spread her ass cheeks and rim her tiny chocolate star."

I held my breath, wondering if Mark would let me dominate him. To my relief, he immediately dropped to his knees, spread my friend's butt cheeks and nuzzled his nose into her ass. Kath moaned into my pussy as she felt Mark's tongue run softly over her tiny ring.

"Kath's an anal virgin, "I told Mark. "You and I are going to fix that for her tonight if you're willing?"

Mark nodded but didn't say anything.

"Kath, lie face down on the bed."

Kath obeyed as Mark remained submissively kneeling where I'd told him to. I handed him the bottle of lube and asked, "Do you know how to prepare an ass to be fucked?"

Mark nodded and moved between Kath's sexily spread legs and began kissing her taut ass cheeks. After lavishing kisses and licks over my friend's bottom, Mark spread Kath's cheeks and slowly swirled his tongue around her inner cheeks until he slid it wetly onto her tiny star.

"Oh, Gawd!" Kath groaned as Mark's tongue pressed against her little brown ring.

As I watched, Mark forced his tongue inside Kath's ring as far as he could before repeatedly stabbing it. With a soft moan, Kath climaxed. I took that as my cue, dropped my dress and thong to the floor, and climbed onto the bed beside her. Mark watched avidly as Kath and I kissed and I stroked her lean, slender back.

My petting and kissing her allowed Kath to relax. Mark took advantage of her relaxation and slowly inserted his index finger into Kath's bottom. Initially, my friend clenched her sphincter hard onto Mark's invading digit, but as I kissed her and softly stroked her back, she relaxed, and Mark was able to work his finger back and forth slowly.

I kept whispering encouragement and exchanging soft kisses with Kath as Mark slowly worked her ring open. She groaned deeply as her bottom fluttered softly open, and Mark could slide a second finger into her tightly gripping bum. Now that Mark had two fingers inside my friend's ass, I worked my hand underneath Kath's hips and onto her button, only to find that Mark was already firmly manipulating it as he thrust his thumb into her gushing pussy.

Smiling at Mark, I nodded approvingly as I forced both of my hands beneath Kath's chest and stroked her tiny conical nipples. Kath began panting as her orgasm drew close, so I gripped her nipples and twisted them.

"Ahhhh," Kath sighed as a gentle orgasm rocked her.

After her orgasm, Kath relaxed further, and Mark worked lube into her ass. Deciding she was ready, Mark covered Kath's long, lean body with his and positioned his cock's head against her ring.