The Adventures of a Slut Mommie Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Relax, my love," I whispered as I felt my friend tense.

"Will it hurt?" Kath asked fearfully.

"A little as Mark's glans break through your knot," I answered truthfully. "But once you're accustomed to him being in there, you'll love how full and naughty it makes you feel."

However, Kath couldn't relax enough to allow Mark to push through her knot. I gazed at Mark until he met my eyes. When he looked at me, I squeezed Kath's nipples hard and twisted them as I nodded toward Mark. Fortunately, he took the hint, and when Kath yelped, he pushed through her sphincter and deep into her ass.

"Oomph!" Kath grunted as she took a cock in her anal passage for the first time. "Hold still," she pleaded.

Mark kept his cock buried to the hilt inside Kath as he deftly manipulated her clit and gently twirled his thumb knuckle over her G-spot.

Eventually, Kath moaned and pushed her ass back at him, "Fuck me gently," she said, and Mark pulled around half his length out of her before pushing back in. Kath grunted, "Oomph," again as Mark bottomed out in her ass, but she immediately pushed her tight buttocks up at him.

Mark pulled back further and pushed a little harder back in. Before long, Kath was pushing her ass up eagerly to meet Mark's rapidly thrusting cock as she moaned and shuddered under him. Knowing she was close, I reached under her and tweaked her nipples. The sudden extra sensation crashed Kath off the edge of her climax, and with a loud squeal, she orgasmed on Mark's long, thin cock. Kath's squealed orgasm tossed Mark off his crest, and with a low growl, he came inside her ass.

I rolled off the bed and fetched warm washers. After handing one to Mark, I carefully and lovingly cleaned my friend's gaping asshole. Once I'd finished, I took Mark's washer off him, knelt beside him and ensured he was clean before taking him into my mouth and getting him hard.

I'd guess that Mark was in his early twenties, so it wasn't long before he was rigidly erect again, so I rolled onto my back and encouraged Kath to straddle my face. Mark moved up behind her and reached up to guide his long, slender tool into Kath's pussy. He swiftly buried himself to his balls inside her, and I slathered them with my tongue as he thrust in and out of Kath's tight, wet pussy.

It didn't take Kath long before another orgasm overwhelmed her, and she collapsed onto me. Mark's cock slid out of Kath's pussy as she fell, so I took it into my mouth. Using all my cock sucking skills, I quickly brought Mark to the edge before sucking hard on his penis until he filled my mouth with his goo.

Kath had had one new experience that night, and now it was time to try to give her another. Telling Mark to rest on a chair near the bed and watch for a while, I coated my right hand with liberal amounts of lube before doing the same to Kath's entrance. Unfortunately, with Mark's lack of penis girth, Kath was still as tight as ever. I slowly worked on gently widening her gape as I played alternately with her clit and nipples.

Eventually, I could work a second and third finger into her, but I struggled to add a fourth. To help, Mark moved back onto the bed, and he and Kath kissed passionately before he lowered his mouth onto her swollen breast nubs. The extra pleasure sensation Mark's tongue provided allowed me to keep working on opening my friend's pussy wider.

Suddenly, my fourth finger slid inside Kath's relaxing pussy sphincter, and I had all four fingers down to my thumb inside her. Curling my fingers back, I found the rough spot behind Kath's pubic bone that indicated her G-spot. Forcing my fingers as wide as possible, I began twisting my hand back and forth, rubbing my fingers over her G-spot.

Kath's head fell back, and she squealed as a tremendous orgasm washed over her. As she climaxed, her pussy sphincter opened as she tried to eject my hand. When it relaxed, I gave a firm push, and my hand disappeared inside Kath's vagina.

"Kath," I said as she moaned underneath me, her eyes closed as she revelled in the new sensations. She didn't answer, however, so I said, "Kath, sit up. You're going to want to see this!"

She raised herself onto her elbows and groaned as she saw my petite hand buried to my wrist inside her gaping pussy. As she watched, I opened my hand as wide as possible before clenching it back into a fist.

"Do that again!" Kath demanded, her breath coming in sharp pants. So I opened and shut my hand again.

Kath fell back onto the pillows, and her hips raised, forcing my hand further into her cunt. When my hand wouldn't go any further in, I relaxed its clench and pulled back until my knuckles were about to pop out of her. Then I clenched my fist and pushed back in. Kath's hips pushed up at my hand again as I shoved it into her.

I repeated this slow in-and-out motion a few more times until I began hastening my strokes. Shortly I was pounding my friend's gaping cunt with everything I had. Kath cried out and gurgled deep in her throat with every inward thrust and sighed a complaint when I relaxed my fist and pulled back.

Kath hovered on the crest of an almighty orgasm but couldn't quite crash off the edge. But then Mark remembered what I'd done when he was buried in her ass, and he pinched and twisted Kath's nipples viciously. The sudden pain smashed my friend into a screaming, warbling, drawn-out orgasm until, breathless, she collapsed onto the bed and passed out.

I gently removed my hand from inside my friend and turned to Mark. He was lying beside Kath with his eyes wide, holding onto his cock and gently pumping it. I rolled onto my knees and crawled up his body until my soakingly wet pussy touched his rampantly hard cock. He moaned as I lowered myself onto him, and my hot pussy settled around his throbbing member.

I rode Mark gently until I was sure he had control and then bounced enthusiastically as my passion flared. I came swiftly before sinking down onto his chest. Mark kissed me softly and said, "You're beautiful, Kath. Please let me make love to you."

"What are we doing?" I giggled.

"Fucking," Mark said forthrightly.

"Hold that thought," Kath chirped as she slid my double-ended strap-on dildo into her still gaping pussy and buckled it into place. "I've put the smallest of the three 'cocks' in the harness, babe. You're going to ride Mark as if he were a bucking bronco, and I'm going to fuck your slutty ass with this!"

And there was that word again! It no longer controlled me unless I wanted it to, and I found I wanted it to! I let the words send me deep into a wantonly sexually submissive state and felt the instant white hot heat of arousal in my tiny, sweet little pussy.

I still rode Mark with his long, slender, rigidly erect cock buried in my tight cunt. When Kath uttered those words, my pussy tightened around his cock, and the heat inside it increased drastically.

"Oh, Lawd, Katie," he moaned as I gripped his cock tightly and moved up and down.

I felt Kath move in behind me, and I leaned forward as her lube-covered finger invaded my bottom. Because her index finger slid inside me so readily, she quickly added a second and third digit before growling, "Hold still, Slut Katie. Your ass is about to be filled!"

Positioning her 'cock' at my tiny dark ring. Kath forcefully rocked her hips forward and pushed it through my knot in one slow, steady motion. She didn't stop until her pelvis hit my ass with a meaty thump.

"I'm fucking your slutty ass, Slut Katie," Kath crowed. "What do you think about that?"

Tittering, I replied, "I think you should stop showing off and fuck me properly!"

I was surprised by how dominant my longest-time friend was, but it felt so good to have her treat me like I was her submissive plaything that I was keen to play any game she wanted. But for now, that appeared to be doing nothing more than accepting her 'hard cock' pounding into my 'slutty ass'.

Mark and Kath quickly built a heavy pounding rhythm as they bounced me between them. Then Kath moved a little higher, and with the angle change, her cock began rubbing across Mark's with only the thin wall where my pussy and colon almost met between them. Kath forcing her cock tighter against Mark's, pressed Mark's cock against my G-spot, and I began having several back-to-back orgasms until Kath pulled all but the tip of her cock out of me and then, as she jammed it back in, she slapped my ass and demanded, "Cum for me, my little slut Katie!"

My submissive mind blown, I shrieked as a massive climactic event blasted me into orbit. The two cocks continued to pump into me as I jittered and shuddered through many after-orgasm shocks. Eventually, as Kath had done, I slipped momentarily into unconsciousness.

A few moments later, I came to see Kath and Mark in a classic sixty-nine with Kath on top. I crawled over to tongue my friend's slowly closing asshole and swiftly exploded her into another orgasm. The rest of the night was spent pleasing each other until we fell asleep with the dawn sounds of birds surrounding us.

In the morning, when we woke, Mark sweetly asked if he could have the underwear we wore last night. When we handed them over, he kissed us both and gave us a card with his website address. "I post my gigs on my webpage, ladies," he said. "If you want to play again, come and see me, and we will. Thank you for an awesome night, and hopefully, I'll see you again soon."

Of course, Kath and I both knew this weekend was a one-off thing that we'd reminisce about and enjoy forever but would likely never be repeated. Checkout was 10:00 am, so Kath and I packed up, moved everything into our cars, exchanged a soft kiss and a promise to do something similar again soon, and left for our homes.

Nobody was home when I got there. Walking up to my en suite, I saw that Sean had moved his toiletries back into it. Hoping that meant he was over his pique at me, I went looking for him. However, his new office over our garage was empty. Going back inside, I phoned The Couples Clinic in Birkdale and made an appointment for the following week for Sean and myself.

After that, I cleaned my house again. It had only been four days since I'd done it, so it didn't take me long. By midday, I sat at the breakfast bar with an apricot and apple smoothie, wondering if I still had a marriage. I'd only been sitting for a few minutes when Kristy drove up and parked. She came inside and asked if she could have a smoothie, too, so I swiftly made her one. Johnny arrived not long after that, and I made him a steak sandwich.

Johnny had barely finished his sandwich when the distinctive growl of Sean's Audi Avant sounded as he backed into our garage. He came into the kitchen and hugged his kids. I'd begun making him a steak sandwich when I heard his car, so I handed it to him on a plate a few minutes later.

Sean smiled, said, "Thank you," and sat at the breakfast bar. I glared at our kids, and they took the hint and left the kitchen. I waited until my husband had eaten his meal before neutrally saying, "We have an appointment with Burt Summers next Thursday at The Couples Clinic at Birkdale. Assuming you still want to work on fixing our problems."

Sean looked at me levelly before saying, "I want to, Katie. I love you and want to believe you, but I'm struggling to get past seeing another man's cock inside you in my mind. It's tearing me apart, Katie, but I don't want our marriage to end."

"So it's okay for you to fuck north of one hundred women, Sean, but not okay for me to have a rapist's penis inside me? Your dick going inside a hundred-plus women's vaginas is okay, and I have to put up with it, but four rapist's cocks inside me means I'm no longer good enough for you?"

Sean winced and hung his head but refused to answer.

I was tempted to tell him about the six cocks I'd had inside me since Thursday morning but decided I was only being vindictive. So, sighing, I said, "Fine. I see your stuff is back in the en suite. Does that mean we're sleeping in the same bed again?"

Sean looked at me guiltily and replied, "I moved your stuff to the guestroom, Katie. Obviously, your wardrobe won't all fit in there, so if you need anything, you'll have to get it from the main bedroom, but all your makeup, personal hygiene items, typical day-to-day wear, and underwear are in the main guestroom upstairs."

Devastated, I turned and silently walked up to the guestroom. Tears leaked from my eyes as I walked, but I resolutely refused to cry as I strode from the room. Of course, I immediately broke down when I got in there and fell to the floor. Grasping deep breaths when I could, I leant against the door and sobbed like I'd never done before.

End of Chapter 8.

Coming next: The Mother and Child Reunion.