The Adventures of a Slut Mommie Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned from the mirror in time to see Kristy walk out of the en suite. She'd done her makeup similarly to mine, and when I stood to hug her, Sean breathed out slowly, his eyes wide.

"You could be sisters, maybe even twins," he stated, his voice filled with awe. "How did I get so lucky to have two of the most beautiful women in the world in my bedroom?"

"You've got a big dick, you're a good fuck, and you're rich," Kristy answered mirthfully. "That's how!"

We all laughed, and I took my daughter's hand to walk with her to the kitchen.

"Drop the towels, ladies," Sean growled.

When he used that tone of voice, I'd have leapt into a lake of flaming lava if he'd demanded it. I'd have done it, safe in the knowledge he would never hurt me, so there must have been a way that I'd be uninjured. I didn't even hesitate as I pulled the towel's tucked-in end out and let it fall to the floor. Kristy also immediately obeyed, letting her towel drop, exposing her beautifully shaped young body, her large 16C breasts bouncing delectably.

I put my hand around my daughter's firmly toned hips and pressed mine against hers. Kristy grinned, and we began snaking our hips as we strutted before Sean, his eyes glued to our asses.

We walked into the kitchen and stumbled to a stop. Johnny stood behind Gina, Jennifer, and Charmaine, who were all naked. The girls still wore identical gold, almost dog collars, except they were now all attached to stainless steel-linked leashes leading back to my son's right hand. As I gaped at this surreal sight, Johnny shook the leads, and the girls immediately knelt and assumed submission position one (sitting on their heels with heads up, eyes down, shoulders back, displaying their breasts proudly, and hands palm up on their thighs).

Johnny dropped the leads and walked to me. In his hand, he held a collar matching what the girls wore. He stood before me, and my eyes instinctively dropped to the floor as my knees weakened, wanting me to fall onto them.

Standing tall, Johnny said, "Dad has something to say. When he's finished, I will offer you a choice, Mother. Until then, wait, listen, and remain quiet."

Yes, Sir," I meekly answered.

"Two of the largest international firms I dealt with when I was with Pepperstone have requested that I take over their investment portfolios," Sean said. "Most of what I'll do for them, I'll be able to do remotely from my office. However, they need me to travel to London, Hamburg and Berlin to meet with their finance officers and review my strategies. I've booked tickets and accommodation for two."

My heart sang because I thought I'd finally get to travel with my husband, and I began planning the shopping trips I'd take whilst Sean sat in the offices of the companies he visited. Unfortunately, Sean dashed those hopes.

"I need you to use that magnificent brain of yours to hold the home office together, Katie. We have a month for me to teach you everything you need to know to keep my business afloat. Katie, I know you want to accompany me, but I need you here, baby. I need you to run my business while I'm away."

"Who are you taking?" I asked fearfully, worried that he was about to shack up with another slut disguised as his secretary.

Sean took a deep breath before saying, "Kristy."

I turned to our daughter, whose wide-opened eyes and mouth confirmed she didn't know either.

"Is this what must be, Sean?" I asked sorrowfully. "Must I stay and watch you walk away again?"

Crossing to take me in his strong arms, Sean held me tightly to his chest before answering, "Yes, baby. Once I have Kristy trained to your standard, you can travel with me. But until then, I need you here, Katie." Then he tipped my head back and grinned. "At least you know I won't be fucking around on these trips now."

"If he does, he'll return to you nutless, Mom," Kristy averred sternly.

I pushed on Sean's chest and smiled sweetly up at him, "What she said. I'm unsure why you needed Kristy and me naked for that announcement."

"For this, Katie," Sean said, taking a necklace out of a kitchen drawer.

"Not what he has, Mom," Johnny emphatically stated, holding up the spare collar. "As you and I discussed before, Dad cannot be here for you as often as you need him to be. I can. Gina, Jennifer, and Charmaine have agreed to serve me, Mom. They wish to serve you, too, but only if you give your service to me in place of Dad.

"Dad will always be your husband, and you will always be first to him, just as you are now. But I will take over the role of your protector and corrector. You need a firm hand on your shapely ass to keep your course true, Mom. Without it, you make judgment errors. I'm offering to be that hand, Mom."

I shook my head, "I will wear no collar except from your father, Johnny. You should know that."

Sean shared a grin with his son and mouthed, "Told you!" Facing me, he said, "You're not an animal or property for me to hand on to someone else or throw away, Katie, my deepest and dearest love. I ask you to accept what Johnny is offering because I think it's best for all of us. Just as the decision to travel with our daughter is to reassure you that I will not stray without your permission and with you by my side again."

"You'll fuck our daughter, though," I flatly stated. "Until she chooses a man for her own, she needs you in her bed and between her thighs. Step up, Sean. Show your daughter how to serve a sexually dominant man."

Sean smiled and nodded, "I hoped you'd say that, Miss Katie. If that is what our daughter wants, then that is how it will be."

"I want," Kristy growled.

"You'll accept my service collar, Bunny?" Sean asked, showing the ruby-centred leather collar he held. "You'll serve me faithfully in every way I wish until you find your man?"

Kneeling, Kristy looked beseechingly up at her father, "Yes, please, Daddy. I've longed to serve you since I knew what it meant. That's why I wanted you to be my first. My only wish is to remain as I should, below Mother in your service. I will serve you faithfully until I find a man worthy of my service."

Sean knelt to fasten the collar around Kristy's neck. She cried happily and melted into her father's arms. Then, they all turned to face me.

"I will wear no collar other than Sean's," I stated stubbornly.

My husband chuckled before taking two other packages out of the drawer. He handed one to our son before addressing me. "This is a Bulgari Black Onyx necklace, Katie. The pendant has my name and 'owner' inscribed on its back. It fits snugly to your neck and has a platinum padlock that prevents it from being removed. Will you wear my service collar with pride, my love?"

With tears flooding from my eyes, I knelt and lowered my head, waiting for my husband to lock it in place.

"There's more, Katie. Look at your son."

I shuffled around to face Johnny and his three women. Johnny held a small pendant and chain in his hand.

"This is a matching to your collar, ankle slave chain, Mom," Johnny explained as he held the chain for me to see. "On the pendant's back, it says, Johnny Muggleton: Protector. Will you allow me to substitute for your husband when he is too far away to care for you?"

My emotions had overwhelmed me, and I sobbed. I was happy because everything I wanted was finally happening, but it was too much for me. From believing my marriage was over, and that I was losing the man I love more than the stars and moon, to suddenly being invited to be part of something that I believed was deeper than my marriage vows. Unable to speak, I pulled my feet out from under me and offered my delicate ankle to my son. He smiled and locked the chain in place.

"You may welcome her," Johnny told his three girls.

Three naked, young and beautiful women leapt onto me. Before I knew what was happening, I was on my back, Jennifer and Charmaine were suckling and nibbling my sensitive, puffy nipples, and Gina had my knees up and apart.

"First," Johnny commandingly said.

The girls helped me to sit before they lowered their eyes and pleaded, "Please, Miss Katie, may we serve you as the first of Johnny's girls?"

"You want to serve me?" I asked, bewildered. "Don't you serve Johnny?"

"Yes, Miss Katie," Gina explained. "But we want you to be above us. We all adore you, Katie, and we need your guidance. We need you to show us how to serve a sexually dominant man. With that knowledge, we can find men to serve."

"Well, except for me," Gina clarified. "I have my man, although I, too, need your guidance, Miss Katie."

"But Charmaine," I protested. "Aren't you a..." my voice foundered, knowing what I was about to say may have been hurtful.

"A lesbian, Miss Katie?" Charmaine asked, giggling.

"Well, yeah," I answered.

"I am, I guess," Charmaine said. "Well, bisexual with a strong preference for women. I could happily live my life without any cock, but living without pussy would hurt me badly. I need a dominant woman to serve. I wish it could be you, Miss Katie. But I'd never try to take you away from your husband."

"Doesn't stop her from being a stupendous cock sucker, though," Johnny drawled, breaking the tension and making everyone laugh. I looked up and saw that he held three more ankle chains. "These young women need you, Mom. Gina's mom, Freya, doesn't want to train her, so Gina's asking you. Charmaine and Jennifer's moms are disgusted by their daughter's behaviour and threw them out of their homes. They wish to learn at your feet, Mom. Please let them. Take them under your wing and show them how to serve."

How could I possibly refuse that request? I had no idea what I'd do with the three young women, but I knew I had to try. 'I need to talk to my sisters and Mom,' I thought. 'Get some advice and help.' Mary and Yvette's kids were a little older than mine and were all boys. I knew they both suffered from 'empty nest' syndrome and thought they'd relish the chance of moulding these beautiful nymphs into sexually submissive young women.

Crossing my legs and then standing up, I looked sternly at Gina, Jennifer, and Charmaine. I held my hand out, and Johnny placed the three slave chains in it. I'm unsure who had been working with them, but whoever it was had done a good job. When I stood, all three assumed sub position one.

Holding the chain, I turned the pendant to read its inscription, 'Gina Matthews. Protector: Katie Muggleton'. Turning to Johnny's future wife, I asked, "Gina Matthews, do you wish to serve me?"

"Yes, Mistress Katie," Gina willingly replied.

"Give me your left ankle," I instructed, holding my hand out. Gina shifted onto her backside and raised her foot. I locked the chain in place. "I accept your service," I formally stated.

I repeated these actions with Jennifer Colley and Charmaine Mitford. Once I'd locked the final chain around Charmaine's slender ankle, the girls mobbed me again. The girls laughed as they forced me to the ground and pulled my ankles apart. Jennifer and Charmaine pulled them up and back as Gina slid between them and dived onto my flaming pussy.

"As Johnny's future wife, I demand first taste," Gina crowed, avoiding the fact we three had already played together. Something Sean did not need to know!

"Aren't you going to defend your wife's honour?" I mockingly teased my husband.

Sean chuckled and pulled out his thick cock. "No," he replied, "Because you look like you're having fun. Besides, I think our daughter wants to taste her father again."

"Oh, Gawd, yes, please, Daddy," Kristy moaned as she turned and took him in her mouth.

Standing beside his father, our son unzipped, too. "May I share, Dad?" Johnny asked.

"If Bunny is willing," Sean agreed.

"Bunny?" Johnny chortled. "Sis, you were what? Ten? When you demanded Dad stop calling you that?"

"Shut up," Kristy giggled as she took her father's cock in her hand, "It wasn't sweet then, but it is now. Besides, I was twelve."

She looked challengingly up at her brother before turning her head and swiftly swallowing her father's entire length in one quick gulp. Sean's hands found our daughter's head, and he held her pressed against his abdomen as he viciously face-fucked her.

However, no matter how hard he shoved his meaty penis into Kristy's mouth, it made no difference. Our daughter grinned up at him and slashed her tongue over Sean's glans every time he pulled back and readily accepted her father's cock down her throat when he thrust in. Reaching the end of his endurance, Sean groaned before pulling out and blasting thick ropes of semen across his daughter's luscious breasts.

"Next," Kristy giggled as she wiped her mouth and turned to her brother.

I couldn't see what happened next because Charmaine swung her knee over my head and slowly, sensuously, lowered her sweet, dripping pussy onto my mouth. Reaching up to cup Charmaine's tiny, tight bottom, I pulled her firmly onto my lips before stabbing my tongue into her tight vulva. I moaned into the young woman's cunt as Gina gently bit my thick clitoris and pulled back. The exquisite pleasure/slight pain combination softly tipped me into a petite but intense orgasm.

My moan caused a similar reaction in young Charmaine, and she unwillingly relinquished her position on my face to Jennifer. Instead of facing me, Jennifer turned and faced Gina. Positioning her entrance so it barely brushed my lips, Jennifer described what Gina was doing.

"OMG, Katie," Jennifer said. "Gina's holding your cunt lips apart, exposing your sexy, pink interior. Wow, Miss Katie, are you wet! Hmm," she added. "Gina's extending her gifted tongue. I think she's going to taste you! She did. OMG! How does that feel, Miss Katie? The tongue of a sweet young thing, barely the same age as your daughter, is sliding along your slit. Now Gina's mouth is opening. She's going to suck your fuck button, little slut, Katie. Come on her tongue, slut," Jennifer demanded.

I couldn't stand it! As we all know, for a woman, her brain is her largest and most sensitive erogenous zone. The images Jennifer's words created overwhelmed me, and an extreme, cataclysmic climax blasted me apart. As I squealed, I tried to grip Jennifer's plump ass and drag her onto my mouth, but a giggling Charmaine took my hands and held them above my head.

"Cum for us again, our sweet, little slut Mommie," Charmaine chanted, twisting my nipples mercilessly as Gina shoved two fingers inside my squelching pussy and angled them back to scrape across my G-spot.

I shouldn't have. Heck, theoretically, after an orgasm as loud and intense as the previous one, I shouldn't have been able to. But I screamed as another bone-rattling climactic event launched me into the stratosphere. When I came down, the girls moved. Gina lay on top of me, softly kissing me as the others tucked into my sides. Feeling their love, I relaxed and let myself drift off.

Eventually, Gina's weight pushing me against our hardwood floor woke me up. Kristy, still naked, sat with her brother, drinking coffee. Johnny helped move Gina off me. He lay her on the sofa and helped me to my feet.

"Gina's mine, Mom," Johnny explained. "She'll serve me first, and when I'm not there commanding her, she'll serve you. Jennifer and Charmaine have chosen to serve me, but they are yours first. They will obey me if you're not there. Otherwise, they will obey you before me. They need you, Mom. Their parents cast them adrift. Cut them out of their lives. I know you and Dad won't do that. Jennifer is bisexual and prefers men, so let her have fun with Dad if you can."

Johnny supported me to a stool at the breakfast bar. Placing a coffee in my hands, he continued.

"As you know, Charmaine prefers women. But when she's horny, she loves something in her pussy. A strap-on works better, but a live cock will do if there isn't a strap-on available. What I'm saying is, share her with Dad, too, if you want. As long as you don't expect Charmaine to be one-on-one with Dad, she'll happily and eagerly fuck him."

"You're asking your father and me to host them?" I clarified.

"Yeah," Johnny replied. "I need alone time with my future wife, Mom --time for her and me to consolidate our love and, later, marriage. Unfortunately, with Charmaine and Jennifer being kicked out of their homes, Gina and I don't get any time alone."

Concerned, I asked, "Where are they living?"

They're couch and bed hopping, Mom," Johnny replied. Mostly, they stay with Phil, Siobhan and Caoimhe or Freya and Oliver. But they need a home, Mom."

"They aren't working?" I queried.

"They're at Uni, Mom," Johnny explained. "Their parents earn too much for either of them to receive AusStudy, and they're having problems convincing CentreLink they've been kicked out of home."

"What are they studying?" I questioned.

Johnny grinned and replied, "Jennifer's doing the same degree as you, Mom. A BSc. in Business Management." Johnny's grin stretched before he added, "Charmaine's studying journalism. She's hoping to land a job with FoxSports."

"Have you introduced her to Kath?" I immediately asked.

"First job for you to do, Mom," Johnny teased. "I suggested that to Charmaine."

"But I wanted you to bring me around to introduce us," Charmaine filled in before settling onto her knees beside me, still naked. "I thought Kath would be, umm, more receptive if it were you and me."

"You want to fuck Kath Loughlin!" I teased.

"She's so hot, Miss Katie," Charmaine admitted. "I never got a chance to play with her beyond the first two minutes of Slut Roulette, and I want to taste her so badly! I'll even fuck Mike if I have to to have her."

Stretching and yawning, Jennifer and Gina wandered around the breakfast bar and joined Charmaine, kneeling at my feet. I felt uncomfortable having them there, so I said, "I do not wish you to serve me 24/7, girls. I will tell you when I want your service and when training starts and stops. The rest of the time, you're guests in my home. Now, go and get changed and then ask Johnny to help you collect your stuff. I expect you to be back here in time to help prepare tonight's dinner."

"We can move in?" Jennifer disbelievingly asked.

"Until you find your life partners, this is your home. I'm pretty sure we can open a doorway through to the spare bedroom, so you have a room each."

"I don't understand, Miss Katie," Charmaine said.

"It'll be easier to show you," I said as I stood and walked towards the stairs.

The two young women looked at each other wonderingly before following me to the second floor. I indicated the first two doors. "This leads to our guestroom," I explained. "It was built to be the live-in maid's quarters, but we've never had one before." I grinned and added, "But it seems I now have two."

I opened the door but didn't let the girls walk in. Instead, I opened the second door. This room is almost as big as mine and Sean's room. The only thing missing was an en suite, although the room had a sizeable walk-in robe.

Running my hand over the wall between the adjoining rooms, I mused, "If we move this wall about two metres towards the bed and put a door between the rooms, we can create two bedrooms instead of a combined lounge/bed. The only bitch would be whoever has this room will either have to walk through the other's bedroom to get to theirs or walk out into the hall and then back in through this door.

"Same in reverse," I added. "If whoever is in this room wakes up first, they'd either have to walk through the first bedroom or out and in through the hall doors. But if they're going to do that, why bother with a connecting door?"

"If the first bedroom's big enough," Charmaine suggested. "We could run a curtain track along the ceiling and create a hallway along the front wall."

"That would work," I agreed. "Make it like blackout curtains so you can't see anything."