The Adventures of a Slut Mommie Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why wouldn't we want you to, Katie?" Allie wonderingly asked. "We three have had a crush on you since high school, and Maggie and I have fancied Sean for almost as long."

"He's such a sweetheart that I'd fuck him, too," Patty confessed.

'Hmm,' I thought, 'My husband is many things, but other than to me, I'm not sure 'sweetheart' is a word to describe him. Strong, manly, focused, positive and driven, those were words I'd use. Sweetheart, not so much.'

Patty saw my doubt and added, "He is," she assured me. "The way he dotes on you and is so protective of the rest of us. It shows what a real sweetheart he is on the inside. Bit of a slut on the outside," she added with a grin.

The sudden fear that he'd fucked or tried to fuck my friends must have shown on my face because, in a rush, they all exclaimed, "Not with us!"

"He'd never do that to you, Katie," Patty stated unequivocally. "And if he tried, nor would any of us let him."

Acknowledging I heard the truth in their assertions by smiling, I tugged on Patty's luscious locks and pulled her down for a kiss. Our kiss started as a soft, loving embrace between two dear friends, but when Maggie's mouth covered my soaking entrance and her tongue stabbed into it, it quickly evolved into a full-on passionate snog. My climax came swiftly when Allie's knowledgeable lips alternated firm bites, nips and sucks across my firm double-D breasts.

After screaming my orgasm into Patty's mouth, I wanted to share my bliss, so pushing Patty away, I dragged Allie up and rained kisses across her pretty face. Allie is the only natural blonde in our group. Shorter than the rest of us and quite plump, Allie's breasts look massive on her short frame. She's at least a double-D, as I am, but on a woman who is barely 163 cm (5 ft.4 in.) tall, she looks top heavy. I've joked that if Allie fell face forward, she'd bounce straight back to her feet.

However, despite being a little plump, Allie has a streamlined face, an upturned pixie nose, a small mouth almost always turned into an impish smile, and a pointy chin. Her teeth are white and even, and she has naturally coral-coloured lips. Although Allie shouldn't wear midi tops because her soft belly bulges slightly over her trousers, she has shape--40-26-36. Allie's thighs are perhaps surprisingly unblemished by cellulite and taper to shapely knees and ankles.

With her startling blue eyes, Allie was a huge favourite of the boys at our school. Boys she delighted in causing to chase her before she turned them down flat. If, very early on, Kath and I had chosen Mike and Sean to be our future husbands, almost as early Allie had chosen Paul. However, Allie's pursuit of Paul took much longer than Kath's and my pursuit of our husbands. They didn't marry until after Paul had married Sigrid Thornton. Sigrid, other than perhaps me, was the most beautiful girl in high school. Sigrid was a Queen B bitch! They divorced after about five years, with Sigrid taking poor Paul to the cleaners.

Unfazed by Paul's marriage, Allie had 'played the field', waiting for what she knew would be their marriage's inevitable demise. When it came, Allie immediately took back up with Paul, and after merely berating him for being a fool, she set about rebuilding his confidence, career, and fortune. It's been close to fifteen years since they got married. Sean manages their investment portfolio, and now that I'm handling things whilst he's away, I checked. Sean has lifted their initial one hundred thousand dollar investment to almost four hundred thousand. They, too, are well on their way to being millionaires.

Grinning at the thoughts racing through my mind and wondering why I'd think them when hedonistic pleasure was so near, I spread my gorgeously toned thighs and welcomed Allie between them. As I hoped, she still wore her strap-on. Allie pushed her hips forward, but it required Maggie to reach between us before it slowly, deliciously parted my dripping pussy lips and slid inside me. I sighed happily as Allie braced herself on her hands and lifted her lusciously large melons off mine to allow Maggie access to them. Holding herself braced, Allie began firmly stroking her '6-inch cock' into my slippery vulva.

Reaching with my toned, shapely arms and delicate hands, I grabbed Patty by her long, dark-brown locks and dragged her down for another kiss. We passionately kissed as Maggie's mouth danced a delightful jig across my breasts, and her hands caressed and stroked Allie's.

"Taste me, Katie?" Patty pleaded.

I nodded eagerly, and Allie shifted onto her knees and lifted my knees up and apart to give Patty room. Swinging her slender thigh over my head, Patty pulled her clitoral hood back and slowly, tantalisingly, lowered her tight but soaking pussy onto my mouth. I sighed again as I tasted her sweet apricot and lemon-tasting vagina. Patty moaned encouragement as my tongue bathed her from just short of her tiny dark star to her small, stiff clitty.

"I think this bitch has been holding out on us, girls," Patty stated with a grin. "Mine is not the first pussy our little slut Katie has eaten."

It wasn't, but I wasn't ready to confess that yet. Besides, it sounds like these three had been sharing passion and joy since we were teenagers, and I'd tried pussy for the first time less than ten months ago. And even then, I wasn't aware of it until some weeks later. My first real taste had been of my daughter's, I remembered with a guilty start.

"Dp?" Maggie asked.

"I get her ass!" Allie demanded as she rolled off me.

Maggie lay where Allie had just vacated, and the girls tried to roll me onto her. But, with the 'slut imperative' raging through me, it wasn't what I wanted. Pushing them away, I stood and stepped over Maggie's reclined form. Taking some lube out of my top drawer, I quickly oiled my rear passage and Maggie's 'cock'. Then, standing astride her, I squatted down. Patty realised what I was doing and held Maggie's 'cock' so it faced the ceiling, ready for me to impale myself on it.

Then, with only a soft grunt when Maggie's 'cock' parted my knot, I accepted Maggie's fake penis inside my tight ass. When my luxuriantly curvy buns hit Maggie's abdomen, I pulled my feet out from under me and leaned back so I could rest on my hands, which were placed beside Maggie's body on the bed.

Stunned, Patty and Allie stared at each other. "Holding out, indeed," Allie muttered before pretending to whine, "Aww! But I wanted her ass!"

"After this, I'm fucking yours," I firmly stated as I spread my knees, offering my delectably juicy pussy to Patty and Allie.

The girls grinned at each other and dived. Patty shouldered Allie as she dove. Although Allie would have outweighed the slender Patty by quite a margin, Allie was unprepared for Patty's sudden shove, and protesting loudly, she fell off the bed onto the floor. Laughing at Allie's sworn complaints, Patty spread my pussy lips and exposed my thick, throbbing clitoris. Gazing hungrily at her treat, Patty licked her lips before lowering her head onto it.

"Oh, Lawd!" I moaned as Patty's tongue battered my divine nub.

With Maggie slowly pumping into my tight ass from below as she slowly rolled my puffy nipples between her thumbs and forefingers and Patty gorging herself on my pouring juices, it didn't take long before I exploded into a mind-expanding orgasm. My head tilted back, and I shrieked my pleasure to the ceiling as my entire body shook and shuddered. I didn't think anything could be better until Patty moved aside, and Allie slid her thick 6-inch strap-on cock into my blazingly hot, soakingly wet pussy.

I gasped and shuddered harder until I felt the rubber end of Allie's 'cock' press firmly against my clitoris and rotate. Then, mind and body blown, I screamed in ecstasy as another cataclysmic orgasmic eruption thundered through my quaking body.

I must have temporarily slipped from this world because when I awoke, my nether regions felt vaguely empty. I lay on my back with my head cradled on Patty's thighs. Maggie and Allie lay on their sides, their bodies pressed against mine, and their soft, delicate, gifted hands slowly stroked my skin, carefully avoiding my breasts and pussy. The erotic petting immediately caused the tingle that still tickled my thick clit to ignite, and it began burning with desire again. Fresh arousal flowed from my tight, slippery vulva.

Smiling down at me, Patty said, "Back with us, I see." She grinned widely as she held up my strap-on, "Somebody's been keeping secrets," she teased. "Well, unless your husband's become a pussy and likes being pegged?"

I smiled and decided to relate some of my story. It seemed Edgar's prohibition from telling anyone had been broken or overcome. I started with my first visit and how, on my way home, I kept smelling something I assumed was pussy juice. I explained how horny it made me and how I couldn't wait to get home. Of course, throughout my story, I omitted my many incestuous acts with my children. I left out any mention of Kathy's and my shenanigans, too. Her story was hers to tell. I realised, however, that our friends knew us well enough to guess at least that the 'girlfriend' I'd gone to the Sunny Coast with was probably Kath.

The girls looked at me disbelievingly at the end of my abbreviated tale. The only part they knew of was my kidnap and rape by Frank the Tiny Dick and his dickhead mates. They were wholly unaware of the rest. I laughed as they exchanged shocked looks. Patty summed up their disbelief when she gasped, "But, Katie, Katey, Kaitlyn, you're always such a prude and so prim and proper. How did that girl go to Katie the Bisexual Megaslut in so short a time?"

"Edgar Fontaine," I informed them smugly. "When I went to see him to cure my nicotine addiction, Edgar took it upon himself to make me sexually free. To rid me of my uptightness and allow me to express my sexuality freely."

"So he could fuck you?" Maggie asked, disgusted by the thought.

"Edgar's gay," I denied. "His receptionist, Liz Donnelly, is bisexual, though."

"The one who rubbed her wet pussy on your lips when you were hypnotised," Maggie questioned. I confirmed her assumption. "You should have them charged with rape, Katie" she asserted.

"With what evidence?" I asked. "Besides, although I was angry enough to chew nails and spit bullets at them when I worked it out, I've had more fun in the nine-something months since my first session than ever before! Sean and I are having fun and exploring together. So all in all, I'd say what Edgar gave me was worth way more than what it cost me."

"Sean sucks cocks, now?" Maggie asked. "I'm trying to convince Chris to try it, but he's reluctant. If I can show him that Sean, the manliest man we all know, sucks them, he'll probably try, too."

I shook my head. "Sean says he tried it once and didn't enjoy it, and I'm not particularly interested in seeing it happen, so it's no big deal."

"Damn!" Maggie grinned. "I hoped to see Sean sucking Chris' cock."

Chris, Maggie's husband, had always been on the periphery of our group. Not gifted enough athletically to be a jock and not intelligent enough to be a nerd, Chris was a middling student. He got two games as a reserve for the school's Second Thirteen, but never progressed beyond there. Chris studied hard but rarely received better than a B+ for his efforts. It seemed no matter how hard he tried, Chris couldn't break out of his mediocrity.

That was until he went to University. In chemistry, he found his niche. Not as the star that found or created new chemicals or new combinations of, but as the guy willing to do the grunt work. To sift through the unsuccessful and inert mixes to find the one speck of gold amongst the chaff that mass combinations of multiple chemicals create. Chris is a chemical engineer for Incitec in Murarrie, on the Brisbane River. He earns an income in the low one hundred thousands.

Maggie, who lived in the same area as Kath and me when we were growing up and often joined us for afternoon play time (not that kind, you wishful b...ds), is an accountant who works for Moreton Bay Ford in Capalaba, in The Redlands, a suburb abutting Brisbane.

My friend Maggie is another beautiful woman. Around an average woman's height of 167 cm (5-ft. 5), Maggie is a natural redhead who colours her hair to burgundy. She has sparkling green eyes, pale skin, and delightful freckles sprinkled across her face and décolletage. Burning quickly in the sun, Maggie tends to avoid all sports and beach days. She has a natural-looking body, not fit and toned as Kath and I are, nor slender like Patty or chubby like Allie. Her breasts are perhaps a little saggy and need support. She's probably a little more than a B-cup but less than a full C. Maggie's best features are her sparkling eyes, ready smile, and infectious giggle.

I took my strap-on from Patty and lifted my hips so I could buckle it in place, and slide the double-end into my steaming pussy. Patty hadn't put a 'cock' in the harness yet, so I took the three that I had out. Showing Allie the thickest and longest, an 8-inch monster with a purple, bulbous head, I smiled and said, "I seem to remember promising to fuck you in your ass after I'd climaxed. With this one, I think!"

Allie paled and vigorously shook her head. "No way!" She exclaimed.

Teasing her, Patty grabbed her wrists as Maggie grabbed her ankles. Stripping her strap-on off, we flipped Allie onto her stomach, and Patty lay across her lower back as Maggie held Allie's feet, holding her still. Putting the smallest dildo into the harness's pouch, I applied lube to it and Allie's rear love hole.

Allie tried to fight us girls off until I growled, "Hold still, or I'll shove the whole thing in without preparing your ass!"

Everyone went quiet and didn't move when I yelled. Allie stopped fighting and burst out laughing. "Mrs Kaitlyn Ashley Muggleton, I swear you sounded just like your mother when you shouted that."

Laughing with them, I replied, "I hope like heck my mother has never offered to shove her 'cock' into your unprepared ass!"

We all rolled about laughing. It seemed fitting--yes, we'd become lovers, but we were primarily childhood friends who enjoyed each other's company. Shared memories and experiences made us closer than mere lovers could ever be.

I don't know what time we finally stopped coupling and tripling our bodies together, but my alarm woke me way before I wanted to be awake. I'd slept spooned to Allie, with Patty sandwiched between her and Maggie.

Struggling with my typically recalcitrant bladder, I was grateful that I could slip out of bed without having to disentangle myself from my lovers. After taking care of business, I showered, did my hair and makeup, put my silk robe on, and made my way to my kitchen. After making coffee, I idly scrolled through my various social media pages and waited for my friends to appear.

None of them had appeared by the time I needed to dress and open the office, so I returned to my bedroom. I had a lunch date with the handsome, if still somewhat diffident, Freddy today and wanted to ensure I looked sexy and glamorous for the young man.

Trawling through my extensive wardrobe, I found my dark blue Cami crop top m-split maxi-skirt set. The skirt sat low on my hips, exposing my sunburst belly button ring and revealing vast amounts of my long, tanned, shapely legs. The matching crop top was barely more than a bra and exposed most of my décolletage. The cups covered my nipples but wouldn't if I caused my breasts to bounce excessively. I added a short black blazer to add some decency to the outfit. I wore my black, high-heeled, pointy-toed ankle boots to complete my look.

Only Patty was still in bed when I'd returned to my room. I guessed Allie and Maggie were taking showers because I heard water running in my en suite. Patty confirmed my guess by saying, "Allie's in your shower, and Maggie's using the main bathroom. I've called work and asked for a week's stress leave. If you don't mind, I'd like to stay here for a few more days while I get my head together." Then, after I'd finished dressing, she wolf-whistled and added, "Got a hot date today. Katiekins? You look good, girl! Like, you look damned good!"

"She sure does," Allie echoed as she exited the en suite, drying her hair.

"Who looks... wow!" Maggie stammered as she walked into the room. "Jaysus, Katie! You are any red-blooded man or woman's wet dream!"

Thanks for the compliments, girls." I grinned as I pirouetted so they could see me from all sides and then added, "Eat your hearts out, bitches!"

Maggie grabbed my ass as Allie slid her hand inside the m-slit. "You're not wearing panties, you slut!" Allie gasped as Maggie shouted something similar.

"Jealous much?" I giggled before turning serious and saying, "Patty, you're welcome to stay as long as you need to. Maggie and Allie, you know you're welcome anytime, so get your flabby asses here more often, will you? Especially until Patty's got her life sorted. Now, there's plenty of yoghurt, fruit, etc., in the fridge for your breakfasts, but I have to open the office, check for phone and email messages, and see if Sean's left anything for me to do. After that, Johnny's friend, Freddy, you girls all know him, is taking me to lunch. So, I repeat, eat your hearts out, bitches!" Laughing, I exaggerated my hip sway as I walked from the room.

"Still the hottest bitch any of us know," Patty enviously muttered as I left.

"Yeah, but none of us would have believed how big a slut she is until last night," Allie musingly added. "She said Sean's away for close to another month yet, right? I think we'll be here for at least part of most nights until then."

Whatever else was said was lost as I walked down the stairs and across to the office.

Entering the office, I went through the usual opening regime. Once everything was set, I checked my messages and emails. There were no phone messages, but there were several emails from Sean outlining some stock movements he wanted me to make. Sean could easily have done them from his laptop in Hamburg, but this was more training for me. I knew Sean didn't want me just to do the exchanges; he wanted me to track them and learn why he'd made them.

So, after entering each variable, I studied the result. I quickly learnt that Sean had replaced stocks that had reached their current cycle's peak, and although they were holding steady, their next movement would be a temporary dip as investors consolidated their gains, much as we were doing now.

The trick, however, the one that made my husband so good, was knowing when stocks had taken a lull and would soon begin rising again and those that had peaked and would temporarily move backward in price. Smiling, I bought and sold the shares Sean wanted me to, and I watched all the clients' accounts with these shares in their portfolios turn upward or further upward, as the case may be.

I'd completed all the share trades that Sean wanted me to do, and even though the office looked clean, I decided to vacuum and wipe down the flat surfaces anyway. Shrugs, it was something to do. About halfway through that chore, the doorbell chimed as I leaned over to get the vacuum's head under the sofa. I stayed bent over so whoever it was could admire my sheerly covered, sexy ass and long shapely legs breaking through the m-splits. After waiting for a time for them to say something to get my attention, I stood and turned to the door.

Pretending I hadn't heard the doorbell over the vacuum, I started and said, "Oh, hello there. I didn't hear you come in. How may I help you?"

"I got the email saying your husband is away," the short, dapper, older gentleman standing just in the door said, which, of course, told me nothing.

"I'm glad our mail merge program is working correctly," I said with a smile.

1...456789