The Adventures of a Slut Mommie Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a deep breath, let my anger go, and slowly exhaled. "Tomorrow, you will bring me flowers to apologise. Then, on Thursday, you will pick me up at the same time as tonight and take me to dinner and a show. After that, and assuming your place is spotless, you will take me back to here, and we'll try again."

"Yes, Katie," Freddy acknowledged, realising I was both castigating him and offering him a chance for redemption.

The drive to my place was quiet. I wanted Freddy to reflect on what had happened and how he was living his life. I'm not sure what Freddy was thinking, but I am sure he didn't dare inflame my wrath again, so he remained silent.

It was still relatively early when Freddy walked me to my front door. When we reached it, Freddy looked fearfully at me, wanting to kiss me but afraid I'd reject him. My heart melted for the handsome young man again, so I smiled and moved my head towards him, indicating I'd like to be kissed.

After all, it didn't seem like Freddy's mother had educated her son on the necessity of good housekeeping if you're planning on bringing women home to make love to. Either that or the latest generation of women are so lacking in self-respect that they're prepared to be bedded in that kind of mess. Whatever the reason, it wasn't solely Freddy's fault, and I wasn't ready to give up on him yet. We shared a soft, tender kiss before Freddy sighed and returned to his car.

Of course, as soon as I walked inside, I was hit with a barrage of questions. After all, the hetero and bisexual women in my kitchen when Freddy arrived had perved on my handsome, young date. Given the chance, almost all of them would have bedded Freddy in an instant. However, three women understood why I was in my kitchen and not Freddy's bed.

"His apartment?" Jennifer asked as Charmaine and Gina looked at her and nodded their agreement.

"His apartment," I agreed, leaving it at that. There was no need to embarrass Freddy by explaining further.

Fortunately, other than some good-natured teasing about being unable to hold the handsome young man's attention and that maybe one of them would be a better alternative, my friends let the subject lie.

Not too long later, Maggie and Allie said goodbye and left for their homes, and Patty said she was going to bed. Charmaine looked longingly after her as she left but didn't try to follow. Johnny rounded Gina and the other two up and sent them to bed. I was a little disappointed because it meant I was sleeping alone. I walked to my room thinking, 'I'm horny, darn it! Johnny could have sent at least one of the girls to sleep with me.'

Going into my en suite, I washed my makeup off and went through my pre-sleep rituals. I was sitting on my bed naked, rubbing moisturiser into my long legs, when my door opened, and Johnny walked in. Johnny stood tall, powerful, and stern before me, and my instinctual submissive nature took over. Sliding off the bed, I knelt and placed my forehead on his sports shoes.

"Fetch your cane," Johnny commanded.

Crawling quickly, I opened my walk-in robe and ducked inside. I had to stand to reach the box my mother's heirloom rattan cane was stored in, but as soon as I had it, I dropped back onto my knees and crawled out. Stopping before my son, I kept my eyes down and raised the cane above my head, presenting it to my protector.

"Correction position one, Miss Katie," Johnny instructed. I leapt to my feet and stood with my hands behind my head and elbows back, and my feet shoulder-width apart. "Tell me why you need correcting, Miss Katie," Johnny queried.

"I took three more lovers without your permission," I immediately answered.

"Anything else?"

I thought furiously. 'There's no way he knows about Eugenie calling me, is there? Besides, Eugenie is a previous lover, so I'm permitted to play with her again. Could it be what she instructed me to do? Eugenie's instructions implied that more than just her and me would be there. Therefore, I'd be adding more lovers. But I couldn't see any way Johnny could know about the call.' Deciding confession now was better than the shame of having to confess after the deed. I said, "Eugenie Matson called and demanded I come for lunch on Thursday. Her instructions were to 'wear something sexy and bring my favourite strap-on'. I assume that means there will be more than only her and me, and therefore, I might add to my sexual partners."

"And?" Johnny questioned.

"James Squire visited me at our office. He wants to take me to dinner on Friday night. He said he would phone your father and ask for permission."

"He did, and Dad has given him permission," Johnny explained. "You may fuck him if you want."

"Thank you, Sir," I wasn't sure if I was thankful that my husband had 'given' me to another man, but that was the correct response, so I gave it.

Spotting my reluctance, Johnny reminded me, "The key phrase there is 'If you want', Miss Katie. Dad is not offering you as a party favour. No, not at all. Dad is merely saying he is okay with you playing with Mr Squire, assuming you want to."

That made me feel a little better, so I relaxed, waiting to see what Johnny would do next. Johnny stood, staring severely at me, waiting to see if there were any other confessions. I'd admitted to everything wayward I'd done, so I stood with my conscience clear.

Johnny realised I had nothing else to confess, so he said, "I thought you'd added only Patty--a little disappointing because I was there, and you could have asked me immediately, but not a big deal. However, I assume the other two are Maggie and Allie. Friends with whom you are close to but not as close as you are with Kath, Courtney and Patty. I will correct you for those indiscretions.

"Eugenie is another former, if very brief, lover, so you're free to play with her on Thursday. If there are others, you will confess them to me when I see you Thursday evening."

Johnny and I had a long discussion after I'd agreed to allow him to substitute for my husband when Sean was away. Johnny had insisted on full disclosure, so, with some trepidation, I compiled a list of all the lovers I'd taken since falling so heavily into my increasingly slutty ways. I'd only agreed to do so after Johnny promised he wouldn't judge me for my many indiscretions. He didn't, but I watched ashamedly as he read through them all, shaking his head at their sheer number.

Johnny considered what else I'd done and confessed. Then, satisfied he understood, he straightened and said severely, "Kaitlyn Ashley Muggleton, you are called to account for adding three lovers without first asking permission from your protectors. I will administer five corrections for each extra person. A total of fifteen corrections, with eight on your breasts and seven on your sexy ass. Do you agree you need correcting, and will you comply?"

"Yes, Sir," I said submissively, arousal already gathering in my sweet, little pussy. This would be the first time that Johnny had physically disciplined me, and I looked forward to him doing it.

"Maintain your stance, but turn and present your ass, Miss Katie," Johnny instructed.

That was already different from my normal corrections. Almost always, my parents and husband began with the breast strikes. However, I'd admitted to Johnny that I enjoyed those and could orgasm from receiving only them. Johnny remembered that conversation and started with the least favourite of my corrections.

However, mine was not to question why, as the famous line goes, so I turned and presented my delectably toned and curvy ass to my son. The first strike was perfectly across the nexus of nerves just above my tailbone. It stung like heck and immediately quelled my rising arousal. But pain was just that: Pain. Nothing to fear and always something to welcome. Without flinching, I said, "One, thank you, Sir."

The next blow was across the top of my thighs, just below where my buttock curves met my legs. It, too, stung like heck. I breathed out slowly before saying, "Two, thank you, Sir."

Johnny, in quick succession, brought the cane stingingly down across my firm buttocks three times. The strikes were spread from the top of my ass cheeks to the underside of their shapely curve. The sudden, sweet pain relaunched my libido, and I had to bite my bottom lip to prevent my aroused moan. "Three, four, and five, thank you, Sir," I evenly said as I struggled to avoid the sexual excitement showing in my voice. Having my tall, powerful, manly son discipline me was redlining my libido, and I was terrified that I'd cum before he had completed his corrections.

Fortunately, Johnny stepped closer and rubbed my severely welted ass. Rubbing the strikes in, Johnny asked if I was okay to continue. I didn't answer, and even though I was supposed to maintain my posture, I couldn't prevent moaning softly and leaning into Johnny's embrace. With more good fortune, my son mistook my aroused moan for a pained one and didn't admonish me for breaking form.

"Two more on your bottom, Miss Katie," Johnny reminded me. "Then the ones on your breasts. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Sir," I replied, correctly presenting my welted ass again.

Johnny hit that nexus point again, momentarily suppressing my arousal. I steadily said, "Six, thank you, Sir," and prepared myself for the final strike. I knew Johnny would want to ensure this welt left a lingering reminder that my body belonged to him and his father and not to me. As I expected, Johnny's final hit landed almost precisely over the two already existing on the nexus point of nerves just above my tailbone. I gasped before I could say, "Seven, thank you, Sir."

I straightened and turned, presenting my large, lusciously firm breasts to my son's steely gaze. I suppressed a smirk when I saw that his trouser front was massively tented. It seemed that disciplining me excited Johnny as much as being disciplined by him excited me.

I briefly wondered how Johnny would go about completing my corrections. Typically, after the midway point, the corrector would offer the corrected a chance to work off their remaining strikes by servicing their corrector orally. With fifteen being an odd number, seven wasn't halfway yet. So, would Johnny strike once and offer me the choice? Or would he wait until after administering four strikes across my breasts? It turned out to be the latter.

Johnny lashed the cane across, barely above and barely below my puffy nipples, four times in quick succession. After the fourth, Johnny dropped the cane and caught me. My imminent climax had overcome my reticence and training, and I was about to orgasm.

Holding me up, Johnny stuffed two fingers into my spasming vagina and thumbed my clitoris. Screaming, I climaxed on Johnny's fingers. "Mrs Kaitlyn Ashley Muggleton," my son growled, amused by my sexual reaction to being caned. "One does not cum when being corrected. One is to accept them stoically, trying not to cry!"

"Oops," I giggled, coming down from my orgasm high. "I must have missed that lesson."

Johnny let me sink to my knees. He looked down on me fondly and said, "Would you like a chance to work off your last four corrections, Miss Katie?"

"Yes, please, Sir," I replied, trying not to lick my lips in anticipation.

With my son being almost as excited as I was, it didn't take long for him to give me his first gift. I swallowed that eagerly and swiftly worked to bring him back to being fully erect. When he was, I swallowed him whole again and cupped his big balls. Gently massaging them, I held the base of Johnny's shaft and bobbed my head up and down the entire length.

Once I had Johnny groaning his encouragement, I began following my lips with my hand, masturbating his thick shaft as I bobbed up and down, consecutively deep-throating him. Hearing and feeling my son trying to lock down his arousal so his pleasure would last, I added a twist to my wrist as I slid it along his tumescent pole.

Johnny was slowly getting on top of his rising arousal, so I let go of his huge, tight balls and dipped my fingers into my sweltering, dripping pussy. Using the moisture drooling from my vulva, I slipped my fingers along Johnny's perineum until I could reach and rim his tight, tiny chocolate star. When I first fingered his rosebud, Johnny groaned, but then he clenched down and suppressed his imminent orgasm. I waited until his butt cheeks relaxed and slid my fingertip into his butt.

"Faaaarrrrrkkkkkk!!!!!" Johnny groaned as his throbbing cock exploded in my mouth.

Working his shaft vigorously, I milked every drop from my son's balls and prostate before lifting off his slowly deflating cock with a loud slurp. Tilting my head back, I opened my mouth to show I'd captured all of his latest gift. Then, tipping my head down, I swallowed before opening my mouth to show I'd slurped it all down.

Johnny helped me to my feet, and I slowly assumed presentation position three (The same as correction position one). "Katie Muggleton," Johnny stated. "Corrections were due and completed. All transgressions are now forgiven and will not be revisited unless you repeat the actions that caused your correction."

"Thank you, Sir," I said meekly. "May this girl be allowed to cum?"

"I thought you already did," Johnny teased, taking me into his strong arms and kissing me.

Johnny's hug and teasing words indicated my correction time was over, so I was allowed to tease back. "That little thing? Thomas Peter Muggleton, if that's the best you can do, then your mother is very disappointed in you!"

"Open the door, Mom," Johnny said.

Confused, I opened my door and Gina and my girls boiled in the room. They quickly surrounded me, hugging and kissing and unashamedly groping me, and I heard a cacophony of, "Show us, Miss Katie! Wow! That's got to have hurt. Oh my! I wish I could take punishment like that. Having those welts would be so cool!" I laughed as I let them turn me around so they could admire my welted breasts and bottom.

It wasn't until Patty pressed her firm, slender body against me and whispered, "I was worried about this when the girls told me what would happen, my darling Katie," that I realised she was there. She continued, "But seeing you laughing and enjoying yourself shows that Gina was right. You need this in your life. This is what allows you to be you. I don't care that your family is incestuous, Katie, because Clara (Patty's older sister) introduced me to girl-on-girl sex when we were teenagers. We still get together occasionally even now. Besides, at the moment, I'm so damned hot that I'm even considering trying your son out."

I laughed and then kissed my friend with all the skill and passion I had. Then, pushing her back, I pulled her singlet off, exposing her tiny, hard-nippled breasts, and lowered my mouth onto them. Someone removed Patty's shorts and panties while the whole group guided us across to the bed. We kissed again before Patty turned so we could sixty-nine. Johnny and the rest of my girls joined Patty and me on the bed, and then the real debauchery began.

By the time we finally slept, everyone seemed to have coupled with everyone else at least once. Johnny was in his element, moving from one woman to the next, fucking us all into an orgasm before he moved to the next. Even Patty decided she needed to try his rigid, throbbing, and glistening cock. Although it wasn't a large one, Patty still orgasmed on Johnny's thrusting tool.

The End.

Coming next: Chapter 13: Daddy knows best.

Plus, some questions will be answered. Can I turn Freddy into the kind of man an independent but sexually submissive woman needs? What does Eugenie have planned, and what about Mister James Squire?

1...456789