The Adventures of a Slut Mommie Ch. 12

Story Info
Katie Muggleton's continuing adventures.
31.1k words
4.05
7.6k
10

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 07/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Adventures of a Slut Mommie 12: Making Freddy a Man.

Hi readers, welcome back! I know it's been a while, but even a sexually voracious Slut Mommie like myself has to work occasionally. My last chapter ended with me winning the 'competition' at The Chateaux. My performance with the massively cocked Donkey and Jumbo was voted more exciting than the hefty Asian woman Betty's one with my son and husband.

At the end of the show, I was terrified of how my husband would react. But, instead of being angry at and disappointed in me, Sean was turned on and proud of me. After a celebratory drink with Siobhan and her crew, we piled into several cars and headed home.

I take up my story around three weeks from that night.

With my bladder threatening to explode, I dug myself out from the tangle of limbs surrounding me. Johnny's thick cock pressed between my thighs and against my entrance, reminding me of my urgent need to wee. Charmaine, as she typically was, was snuggled between my lush 16DD breasts. Her left hand unconsciously kneaded my right globe as she slept, a happy smile on her pouty lips. She protestingly moaned and rolled to cuddle Jennifer when I moved.

Managing to stand, I stepped over my son and his girlfriend, Gina, and stepped off the bed. In my absence, Johnny turned and cuddled his girlfriend. He'd shown me the engagement ring he'd bought for her. I briefly thought twenty was too young to marry, but I had to remind myself that I was only eighteen when Sean and I did. So, instead of objecting, I smiled and congratulated him.

Closing my en suite's door, I sat down gratefully, letting my over-full bladder release and almost audibly sighing as it did. After cleaning up, I studied my body in the mirror. It was getting close to my thirty-ninth birthday, and I wanted to see how well I was aging. Turning back and forth, I admired my long, shapely legs, happy to see they were without a blemish. I cast a critical eye over my shoulder at my toned but curvaceous bottom.

'Good!' I thought. 'Still firm with no sign of cellulite.' I shuddered as I considered my mother and sisters. All of whom had 'porked up'. The three were still beautiful women, but each weighed over 90 kg. I reminded myself to thank Patrick when I next saw him.

Cupping my large breasts, I lifted them and let them drop. 'Excellent! Still only one minor bounce,' I thought. I'd fail the pencil test, but my 16 double-D breasts are so large that I would have failed that test from the moment my pregnancy showed. I raised my arms and was pleased that I couldn't detect any 'chicken wings' or 'dish lady arms'. 'I really should reward Patrick's work,' I told myself.

Since I'd seduced Patrick, my personal trainer, and let him fuck me, he'd been surprisingly standoffish. At first, it seemed that he expected me to fuck him every time we trained together. But then he stopped turning up in tight, clinging shorty-shorts that emphasised his long, muscly legs, his tight buns, and showed his large cock to advantage. Instead, he wore loose sweatpants. Worse was that he hardly met my eyes anymore. It wasn't that he ogled me, which I would have enjoyed, it was that he didn't look in my direction at all.

I realised he was probably embarrassed about expecting sex to be a regular thing, but that was ridiculous. Before he finally succumbed, I'd offered Patrick many hints to take me before I literally took things into my own hands and tripped him so he fell between my shapely thighs. Perhaps I needed to do something similar again.

I'd even, as he'd suggested, worn my white outfit when he came to train me. Patrick said if I wore that outfit, which becomes see-through when wet from my sweat, he'd know I wanted to play again and be keen to, too. However, that was a problem for another day.

Leaning closer to the mirror, I examined my face. If I was brutally honest, which I liked to be with myself, I had laugh lines appearing around my beautiful, dark brown eyes and frown lines between my sculpted eyebrows. However, I thought, for a nearly forty-year-old, I was looking pretty darned good! My naked son and the equally bare teenagers in my bed obviously thought so, too!

Re-entering my bedroom, I looked at the entangled foursome spread across my super-king bed and sighed. 'I should climb into the middle of them and lie down,' I thought. 'Wake the whole lot up!' However, I couldn't do that, so I sighed again and took my robe off the hook on the door. Swinging the long, flowing silk item over my shapely shoulders, I walked down the stairs to my kitchen. Using my Breville Oracle coffee maker, I made myself a flat white and sat at the breakfast bar.

Then, unsure what I still had, I checked the fridge. Fortunately, I still had three slices of bacon and plenty of eggs and hash browns for Johnny. Plus, there was still a large container of yoghurt and lots of almond milk, cereals and diced fruit to make fruit bowls or smoothies for us girls. Satisfied I had what I needed for breakfast, I relaxed onto my stool, sipped my coffee, and recalled some of the events during the last few weeks before Sean and my daughter, Kristy, had left on their European business trip. My memories started with the late night/early morning after my show at The Chateaux.

Sean, Kristy, Freddy, Rick and I had driven home from The Chateaux in Sean's car. With an embarrassed look on his face, Freddy looked longingly at my daughter, who sat between him and Rick, chatting and flirting excitedly with the latter and ignoring the former the whole way home. Kristy didn't notice his looks at all. Andrew, Gina, Jennifer and Charmaine had travelled with Johnny in his vehicle. Bringing up the rear, Phil had Caoimhe, Mike, and Siobhan in his. They would swing by Mike and Kath's place to pick up Kath. Kath is a journalist with Foxsports News, Australia, and couldn't risk being recognised at a venue like The Chateaux, so she had remained at home.

Arriving home, drinks were brought out, and an impromptu party started. Jennifer was the first to strip and jump into the pool, but everyone else was close behind. Johnny had inserted a flash drive holding many songs into our outside stereo, and music blared through our pool area. The prudish neighbours beside our long driveway would be over tomorrow to complain. But for now, it was 'beggar them'!

I was sitting on the pool steps, watching and smiling, when Kath, my oldest and dearest friend, swam up. I opened my shapely thighs as she swam between them. Lifting my knees and wrapping my calves around her toned, slender hips, I pulled her close, and we exchanged a tender kiss. We'd always been close, but our friendship blossomed into something way deeper than mere friends after spending four debaucherous days together at a Sunshine Coast hideaway.

Kath rubbed her gorgeous A-cup nipples against my full D-cup ones and kissed me again. "You had fun tonight, I heard," she teased.

"I did!" I giggled. "My poor pussy is so stretched you could drive your Benz SUV through it!"

"I doubt that," Kath laughingly denied. "Knowing you, you started your Kegel exercises as soon as you were off the stage. But let me check!" She slid her fingers along my slit and dipped her middle finger into my vulva. "Nup! As tight as ever! She stated.

"You're right, I did," I admitted, becoming aroused despite having been as vigorously fucked as I'd ever been less than an hour before. "But despite what you say, my pussy muscles ache! It was fun, but I'm pretty sure I don't want to experience that much stretch again."

"What was it like?" Kath asked enviously. "Do you think they'd play with me?"

"Oh, your sloppy pussy would take them easily," I teased. "After all, I've had my whole hand in there!"

"Bitch!" Kath mirthfully replied, knowing I was only teasing.

As we cuddled and chatted as only friends for as long as we've been can, we watched the others. It quickly became apparent which of us had been satiated at The Chateaux. Sean, Johnny, and I were merely relaxing and chatting, whereas the rest were openly flirting. The people already paired with another were the most interesting to watch. Mike, who should have been here with Kath and me, eagerly chased Jennifer. Jennifer certainly wasn't complaining, but she was also not succumbing to his advances.

Rick was trying to chat up my daughter, Kristy. But, although she was happy to flirt, it was clear that Kristy only had eyes for her father. Johnny and Gina, as you'd expect from a soon-to-be-engaged couple, were sitting together, chatting quietly and watching almost as interestedly as Kath and I were. Freddy and Andrew sat and talked with my husband, but Freddy's eyes never left Kristy. He winced every time Kristy flirted with the much older Rick. Caoimhe, Siobhan and Phil stood in a half circle around Mike and Jennifer. It appeared they were making bets as to whether Mike would succeed in his pursuit of their staunchly built friend.

That left Charmaine. Although she sat beside Gina, she didn't participate in any of the conversations swirling around her. Instead, she stared longingly towards Kath and me. She wanted to meet Kath, her long-term idol, but she didn't want to intrude on what was an obviously intimate moment between her idol and me. Not sure if she could see my smile, I waved her over. Charmaine hesitated nervously before gathering her courage and swimming to where Kath and I cuddled.

Kath saw I was looking behind her, so she moved from between my thighs. Kath glanced at me when she saw the petite, exotic-looking woman breast stroking towards us. I ignored her and gently smiled as Charmaine swam closer. When she got to us, I made the introductions. "Kath, meet my gorgeous South American descended friend, Charmaine Mitford. Charmaine, meet my oldest friend. And by old, I mean ancient!"

"Less than two years!" Kath protested as she typically did when I made that joke.

I completed the joke by adding, "Yeah. But older, right?" It was one of those quirks in the English language that baffled me because 'oldest friend' could equally mean oldest in age or the length of friendship. Of course, I have many friends who are way older than Kath.

"Pleased to meet you, Mrs Loughlin," Charmaine said excitedly, her breath coming in exuberant pants. "I've admired you for as long as I can remember."

"Gawd!" Kath groaned. "Now my mother-in-law's here. I'm Kath, honey," she admonished the exhilarated teenager. "The only Mrs Loughlin I know is my husband's overprotective mother." Kath paused to study the naked, petite-breasted, tiny woman before her. 'Hot!' She thought as she admired Charmaine's exotic good looks. "I assume you want to be a journalist like me?"

"Yes!" Charmaine exclaimed. "Ever since I was little."

"You're still little," Kath drily observed. "Are you any good?"

"I think so," Charmaine said. "I'm averaging a 4.8 GPA in my course."

"So, you're good at the theory of journalism," Kath dismissively stated. "That doesn't count for much out in the field. You're Katie's friend? One of the young girls Katie's taken under her wing?"

Charmaine nodded. Kath watched how the beautiful, coffee-coloured woman carefully kept her eyes on hers, yet her tongue continuously touched her lips, and she blinked convulsively. It came together in Kath's mind. "You're a lesbian, and you fancy me," she stated, knowing she was right.

Charmaine's stapled-together confidence crumpled before our eyes. Tears sprung from her eyes, and she sniffled before trying to turn and flee. Kath grabbed Charmaine's arm, turned the gorgeous young woman and crushed her to her chest. They were of a similar height, so their small breasts and nipples pressed together. Despite the situation, it was an alluring sight, and watching them, I felt that old familiar tingle between my shapely thighs.

Surprised, Charmaine initially stood stock-still, stiff as a board, as her idol hugged her. Eventually, she couldn't resist her body's demand and eagerly returned Kath's embrace. Charmaine tilted her head back and hungrily gazed at Kath's lips. Taking the hint, my best friend lowered her head and softly kissed the petite, beautiful woman in her arms.

"Bring your portfolio and some of your writings to my office at Foxsports Brisbane tomorrow, honey," Kath managed to gasp out. "I'll look over them, and if they're as good as I suspect they might be, we'll do a screen test. If that goes well, I'll see about having you assigned as my intern."

Looking at my young friend, it was obvious she wanted to kiss Kath again but was too scared to follow through. So, reluctantly letting her crush go, Charmaine stepped back and replied, "Yes, Ma'am."

"Kath," Kath interrupted.

Charmaine giggled nervously, "Yes, Kath. What time tomorrow?"

"10.00 am," Kath advised.

Charmaine nodded and, even more reluctantly, moved away.

"Kath and Charmaine in the tree..."

"Oh, give it up!" Kath laughed. "What are you? Twelve?"

Kath and I cuddled some more as we watched the interactions around us. Rick was still avidly pursuing my daughter, who was equally as skilfully avoiding his flirtatious attempts. Freddy looked ever more downcast as he realised Kristy still hadn't even noticed him.

Gina was now between Johnny's legs, and it was clear he was 'stimulating her erogenous zones'. Siobhan and Phil had Caoimhe pressed between them. Caoimhe's thighs were wrapped around Siobhan's hips, and Siobhan's hands roamed over her bottom. Meanwhile, Phil's thick erection was pressed between his sister's tight buns, and his hands caressed Caoimhe's perfect but tiny breasts.

The biggest surprise was that Jennifer sat in Mike's lap, similar to how Gina sat in Johnny's. Jennifer's head was tilted back, and it almost looked like she was purring.

"Don't look now," I teased Kath. "But your husband's feeling up a lusciously-sized teenager."

"He is, too!" Kath exclaimed after spotting Jennifer in her husband's lap. "Bastard!" She left me and swam across to pounce on Charmaine. A short time later, Kath sat beside her husband and was groping the gorgeous young Chilean woman as fervently as her husband groped the voluptuous Jennifer.

Grinning, I decided to tease Kristy by taking her father's attention from her. I swam across the pool and sat my naked, toned and curvy ass on his suddenly rapidly inflating cock. Reaching between my thighs, I guided him inside me. In response, Kristy humphed, turned to Rick and stuck her tongue down his throat.

I noticed that Freddy looked even more crestfallen. Things suddenly looked up for him when Phil whispered something to Siobhan and his sister. Siobhan grinned and turned Caoimhe into her brother's strong arms. Striding through the water, Siobhan sat on Freddy's lap, cupped her massive, surgically enhanced breasts, and stuffed them in Freddy's shocked face. Then Siobhan grabbed a handful of his hair, pulled his head back, and stuck her tongue down his throat. Everyone was naked, so it was easy for Siobhan to take hold of Freddy's sturdy, averagely-sized cock and guide it into her pussy.

Even though I'd instigated the debauchery, I knew I had to end it. A couple, or even a pair of couples, making love naked in the pool was okay. But a full-blown orgy? No! That would bring the cops, for sure.

"We'd better take this inside," I called. "Otherwise, the prudish neighbours will have the police on us."

Shifting on my seat, I tucked my robe under my shapely ass. My memories of that night were turning me on, and I didn't want to leave a wet spot on the bar stool. Taking another sip of my coffee, I grimaced, realising I'd been sitting there so long my coffee had gone cold. Pouring it into the sink, I made another and slipped back into my reveries.

Entering my living room, Siobhan took over. Johnny's mix flash drive was moved to the inside stereo, and Freddy and the other guys moved the chairs and sofas to the walls, creating a space to dance.

I have no idea why the rest of us girls agreed, but somehow, at Siobhan's suggestion, we all knelt in a circle in the middle of the room, our feet touching and our bodies facing out. Siobhan controlled the music, and we began a game she called 'musical mouths'. I looked wonderingly at Kath on my left and Kristy on my right. They exchanged glances with Gina, Caoimhe, Jennifer and Charmaine. None of us had a clue what Siobhan meant for us to do.

"Right!" Siobhan said loudly. "Same theory as musical chairs. Men, when the music stops, you stick your cocks in the woman's mouth before you. She has two minutes to try and get you off. If she succeeds, you're out, and she gets to do whatever she wants to you for five minutes. Men, you cannot object to anything she wants to do!"

I looked at Kristy and Kath. They shrugged and looked back. However, I knew from the gleam in Kristy's eyes that she was keen to experience this. Kath had bitten her bottom lip, too. A sure sign that she, too, was horny and eager to play. None of the other girls offered a complaint, so the game was on! My only thought was, 'I wonder how many mouthfuls of cum I can get?'

After waiting to see if there were any objections, Siobhan started the music. She left it playing for what seemed like an age. I knew she was building the anticipation in all of us, wanting us to eagerly anticipate whose cock we'd get to suck (the women) or whose mouth we'd get to fuck (the men).

The music stopped. As luck would have it, or knowing the perverseness of Siobhan, it was planned: My son stopped in front of me, her father before Kristy, Mike in front of Caoimhe and Phil before Kath. Regardless, all four men eagerly push their rampantly erect cocks into our mouths.

I'd blown my son many times, so I knew precisely how to make him cum. Siobhan hadn't set any rules vis-à-vis using hands, so I cupped Johnny's big balls, squeezed gently, and lashed his glans with my tongue. I had him close. So close that he was groaning and muttering, "No, no, no!" but I didn't quite get him there before time ran out. None of the others came either.

The men danced around us again. Rick's cock was surprisingly dry. But then I realised he'd been in front of Charmaine and guessed that, as a responsible Dom, he'd asked the gorgeous young thing if she wanted to suck him. I assumed that Charmaine had said, "No". My theory was tested when the music stopped next. My husband stood before the beautiful Chilean woman, offering his cock. Charmaine gulped but gamely opened her sweet little mouth with its lush lips and sucked Sean slowly inside.

I had Rick in front of me. I'd tasted his medium-sized but incredibly thick cock before. I wasn't successful in bringing him off that time, nor did I succeed this time. In fact, no one did, so the music started again. I studied the bouncing cocks dancing around me and knew it was only a matter of time before some of them began to cum. Precum drooled from every eye, and the men's balls had tightened against their stems.

The music halted with Freddy before my daughter. I smiled because I knew Freddy's unrequited desire for her would mean he wouldn't be able to control himself. Sure enough, well within the allotted time, Freddy spunked into Kristy's eagerly slurping mouth.

"We have a winner!" Siobhan gleefully crowed. "Kristy, you have five minutes to do whatever you wish with Mister Freddy!"

They moved to the four-seater couch. Kristy lay on her back and lifted and spread her shapely legs. "I'm so freaking horny right now that I need you to make me cum, Freddy. Use your mouth on me!"

Although somewhat disappointed that Kristy didn't want him to fuck her, Freddy dove onto her sodden, freshly waxed pussy and eagerly devoured her seeping fluids. I watched concernedly as Freddy orally serviced my daughter. However, it seemed that Freddy knew what he was doing because Kristy quickly climaxed on Freddy's probing tongue.

123456...9