The Adventures of Kathy Pt. 04

Story Info
Kathy makes bold decisions about how to proceed.
3.3k words
4.73
3.6k
4

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy was nervous as they all were seated at the huge dining table. She had been placed near Mr. Rutherford who sat at the head of the table. She had noticed her steak was closer to medium with just a pink stripe, while Wade sitting across from her had blood on his plate as he cut his own.

Mr. Rutherford seemed pleasant but was not one who made small talk. His questions were direct but not overly prying. He wanted things like where she was from, and what her father did for a living. Kathy tried to keep it simple with vague answers about her father who bought properties and after investing in them resold them.

"Come on Pops, I didn't bring her out for an interrogation," Catori pleaded with a smile.

"Well I know everybody else life story at the table, I'm just trying to get some background is all," Mr. Rutherford replied.

"I was hoping to have a little bonfire and a few beers tonight, and maybe the girls could spend the night again?" Catori asked and waited to see Mr. Rutherford's reaction.

Mr. Rutherford glanced around the table seeing everyone was waiting on a response.

"Sounds fine to me, as long as you girls stay on the west side of the stairs at bedtime." while looking straight at Wade then back at Catori.

"Yes sir, I understand," Kathy responded shyly knowing the statement was actually directed at her.

Dedee grabbed her plate and headed to the kitchen, while Catori grabbed her plate then walked over and also picked up Mr' Rutherford's plate to head to the kitchen. Kathy reached across the table picking up Wade's plate putting it on top of her own and followed the girls.

Dedee was rinsing off plates as Catori opened the dishwasher to load it when Kathy walked in. They both looked and saw her carrying Wade's plate and smiled holding back grins.

"Did I do something wrong?' Kathy asked when she saw the way they were looking at her.

"Na, you doing just fine girl," Catori smiled as she motioned for them to follow her upstairs.

When they got to Catori's room the questions started instantly when the door shut.

"Did ya fuck him?" Dedee bluirted out.

Catori stopped her with one look then turned to Kathy asking, "Do you feel ok talking about it?"

Kathy said softly "I gave him a blow job, but it was my first time so I'm not sure I did it right."

"Well, did he cum?" Catori asked sympathetically.

"Yes, way more than I ever expected, it was all over me and even came out my nose, but I couldn't help it, I cried," Kathy said embarrassed.

"You cried?" asked Dedee in disbelief.

"I got it all the way to my throat like you said to do and was choking and tears came out but I didn't stop," Kathy explained.

"Then what happened?" Catori asked.

"He put me in the shower and bathed me and washed my hair, then sat me on the counter and licked my clit for a minute and said he wanted to do more but we had to go quick," Kathy explained.

Catori looked at Dedee with an amused smile then turned back to tell Kathy, "You did real good girl, I mean really good."

Dedee stripped and stepped into the shower as Catori started picking out what they would wear tonight. Kathy was noticing that Catori seemed to have a never-ending wardrobe of all sizes. Catori had undressed as she was throwing clothes on the bed and telling Kathy what was to wear.

Kathy was in the button-up shirt and skirt by the time Dedee stepped out of the shower drying off. Dedee dressed quickly and Catori was in the shower only a minute. When she stepped back out with a towel wrapped around her head Kathy found herself staring at Catori's firm body, perfect tan without lines, and felt a strange urge to touch her.

The thought was broken when Dedee asked, "Are you gonna fuck him tonight?"

Kathy was caught off guard and stuttered back, "Where? How? No, it just isn't going to fit."

"She is really small and petite," Dedee said looking at Catori.

"Just slow down girls, it will happen when she is ready," Catori said while pulling on some jeans and a T-shirt.

"First off I don't think it will ever fit, and second off is why are we wearing skirts and your wearing pants," Kathy asked of Catori.

Laughing lightly Catori responded, "First off, I'm not trying to make any dicks hard tonight, and second off a human baby can pass through there when the time is right. I've seen him piss in the field, I can only imagine that thing when it's worked up."

Kathy was not offended by being mimicked by Catori, but she was very curious who Dedee was wearing a skirt for since she had acted like she had no interest in anyone there.

The fire pit was near the front corner of the bunkhouse on the end opposite of the stable. It seemed as if the whole bunkhouse crew was out already and had chairs scattered everywhere. Leroy was rolling a large wooden spool around then flipped it over as a make-shift table.

Timbo came out with both arms loaded with liquor bottles and placed them on the wooden spool table. He was followed by another man with a cooler full of beer and a package of miniature red solo cups, shot size. Kathy saw a truck coming up the driveway while she was looking around unable to see Wade.

"I made a call and invited a few more people, hope you don't mind," Timbo said looking right past Kathy. She turned and saw Wade and his Father was walking up behind her. She looked back at the beat-up old dually as it came to a stop as all 4 doors opened and six girls climbed out.

"Fucking barrel racer's," Leroy said as he walked over to join Wade showing disapproval.

Mr. Rutherford walked to the far side of the table, pulled two of the shot glass-sized cups out, and poured two shots while keeping eye contact with Kathy. She stepped up to the table feeling she had been summoned.

He spoke in a low voice but she heard clearly, "I don't know where you came from or what you have in mind, but don't break his heart."

"Honestly, my intentions are pure Sir," she replied low enough no one else could hear.

"The bulls that took him away from home and tried to kill him had pure intention's to sweetheart, but Wade never knew what those intentions were." Mr.Rutherford said as he raised his cup to bump hers and they downed the shots.

As Mr. Rutherford walked back towards the house he stopped and spoke briefly with Wade and Leroy then was gone. She saw them looking towards the driveway and when she looked there were four more sets of headlights coming.

Catori stepped up to Kathy asking if she was ok after speaking with Mr' Rutherford.

"He doesn't like me," sulked Kathy.

He doesn't dislike you either, but he loves his son and he doesn't know you yet, so give him a reason to like you" Catori suggested putting an arm around her shoulder and guiding her back to where Dedee and one of the barrel racing girls were talking.

Within an hour there were thirty people gathered around drinking, laughing, and having a grand time. Many had walked up and introduced themselves to Kathy since they all seemed to know each other already. One of the ranch hands was playing guitar by the fire as two of the Barrel Racers stared at him starey-eyed.

Kathy and Wade had not talked but continued to make eyes at each other through the group as the festivities kept building. Kathy wanted to walk over and grab his arm but was scared after speaking with his Father. She was drinking slower tonight but Dedee kept feeding her shots.

Kathy was starting to feel pretty tipsy and wanted to be alone with her thoughts. She walked towards the stable thinking the presence of horses may calm her nerves. As she turned and started into the main breezeway she got a shocking view.

At the far end of the breezeway, there was one of the barrel girls. She was on all fours with her top off and her shorts down to her knees. One of the ranch hands was fucking her hard from behind while a second ranch hand was in front of her receiving a blow job. They didn't notice her so she stepped quickly past the entrance and watch from the shadows.

While she had no interest in either of the guys she found it strange that she felt herself getting wet. The idea of right out in the open fifty feet from the crowd she was watching live porn of this girl getting railed hard from both ends. She broke away and stepped around the far end of the stable just in time to see Wade finish peeing and putting his cock away.

She blushed to know that he must have known what she just walked past. They were making no attempts to be quiet by any means. Wade stuck out his hand to grab hers and lead her farther around the stable to the back.

"What did my dad have to say?" he asked

"Just making me a shot, and mentioned something about how a bull tried to hurt you." she lied.

"And that was enough to keep you from talking to me all night?" he asked.

"No, my emotions, thoughts, and loss of control when I get near you did that" she answered.

"So what are you afraid is going to happen?" he asked again.

"Just this," she said as she unbuttoned her shirt walking towards him.

Catori and Dedee had felt the need to pee. Instead of walking inside they walked around the stable and saw the threesome taking place inside. They giggled and walked past them and around to the back of the structure. Catori had dropped her pants and was peeing before she saw the silhouette that Dedee was starring at.

In the moonlight, you could make out Wade's broad shoulders and see two legs in the air in a V shape with panties dangling from one ankle. Kathy was on her back on the wooden bed of the farm truck and his face was buried inside her with soft moans filling the night air.

Dedee squatted to pee since she wore no panties tonight. Catori tried to get her to leave with her but Dedee refused.

"I have to see if he fucks her," Dedee whispered.

"Your a fucking pervert" Catori whispered back and stepped quietly back around the corner.

Wade had only gone down on one girl in his life and that was at the end of high school. He had felt he had done a great job but when he opened his fly and pulled out his cock she had freaked and screamed there was no way in hell he was putting that near her. After she calmed down they had discussed it and swore to secrecy that no one would ever know they had tried.

Kathy was loving everything he was doing but wanting more. He slid one finger inside her tight hole and pumped slowly while he licked her clit. It didn't take long till two fingers were in and he was moving a little faster. He would at random run his tongue the full length of her slit and once went a little lower and drug his tongue across her asshole which made her whole body shudder.

Kathy was ready to cum. She felt her face turn beat red and flush, Then she felt the gurgle and contractions starting deep inside her. She thought about the way she had squirted the night Dedee got her drunk and taught her to masturbate. She did not want to drown Wade in her juices but it was beyond her control now.

Wade was paying close attention to every signal she was sending and thought it was time to try a third finger. He had noticed her pussy generating more and more heat and assumed it to be from friction although it seemed to keep opening more. As he slides three fingers in he ran his tongue in above them to slide it back towards the clit. Her body convulsed and he felt like he was sprayed in the face with a water hose.

He had heard of squirters and discovered he had found himself one. It had no taste, no order, but still made his raging cock pulse as he continued licking her clit. He felt her pulling his hair trying to raise his head and thought of how sensitive his cock had become when she finished him earlier. He was ready to cum in his pants now.

As he stood up Kathy started apologizing saying she was sorry. She could see moisture on his face and mustache in the moonlight. She also saw the biggest grin she had ever seen on him. He leaned over her bare breast and started kissing and sucking softly on her nipples.

She placed her hands on his chest pushing him back up to the standing position and started kissing around his neck, then down his chest. Meanwhile, she was unbuckling his belt and getting access to his cock. He put his hand under her chin and pulled her face up to look into her eyes and try and stop her.

She already had one hand around his cock starting to stroke him and pull his dick closer to her waiting pussy. Her other hand was behind him trying to get him against her.

"Not now darling, I'm not going to last, It's about to explode," Wade told her.

As she rubbed his thick head against her drenched pussy she tried to push herself open to him. She knew more wetness was leaking from her and the head of his dick was slick with precum. She managed to pull the head inside her as his dick exploded shooting hot cum inside her.

Wade embarrassed tried to pull away but she kept her firm grip on his monster as she was dropping to her knees another load hit her in the middle of the chest. She fell to her knees and opened her mouth wide to get the head inside her lips in time for the next stream. She stroked him with both hands as he finished in her drop. She had no tears or any trouble swallowing the smaller amount of his fluids.

She quickly yanked his pants up and tucked his cock back inside his pants while he was still speechless. She grabbed her panties and tried to put the second foot back through the hole, Wade stepped up and grabbed both shoulders, and stuck his tongue in her mouth for a deep wet passionate kiss.

"I didn't think a guy would kiss a girl after she did that," Kathy said surprised.

"You kissed me after I did that" Wade responded.

"Can I have them?" Wade asked pointing at the panties she was trying to put back on.

Kathy paused for a minute then yanked them up saying, "No, not until you've been all the way in me."

"I'm really afraid that's going to hurt," Wade said in a genuinely concerned voice.

"Riding Bulls hurt too, but you did it and enjoyed it a lot after the first time didn't you?" Kathy said back firmly.

"It takes more than once to adapt to riding bulls," he responded.

"It just might my Cowboy, it just might," Kathy replied as she buttoned her shirt.

As they walked back to the fire pit they noticed some of the crowd had thinned out. Wade mentioned he would be going in soon. His dad would be leaving for Church on Sunday morning at 9:15 and he and Leroy had stuff that had to get done. Kathy asked what church he attended. She was told a little Baptist church full of local elders.

Kathy looked over and saw Catori sitting and the barrel racer girl who had been getting railed in the stable was standing talking to her. Kathy walked up to the table and poured herself a shot while Wade stopped to talk to a couple of guys Kathy hadn't paid attention to before.

After her shot, she grabbed a second cup and poured both full, and carried one over to Catori with a shit-eating grin. Dedee had walked up behind Kathy unnoticed and poured two more small cups as Kathy had left the table. Kathy was handing Catori a cup when Dedee joined the circle.

The barrel racer looked up and said, "Oh there he is!" looking at Wade.

"I think I will see if he wants to go for a little walk," she finished.

Dedee had stuck her arm out to extend her second cup towards the new girl. Kathy sprang into action snatching Dedee's second cup as the girl reached for it.

"He's done had that little walk tonight sweetheart, all wore out now and ready for bed," Kathy announced as she headed towards Wade to deliver him the shot she had just snatched from in front of the girl.

Wade turned to smile at her as she handed him the cup. They toasted and downed the whiskey simultaneously. She then put her fingers to the bottom of his chin and guided him caressingly towards her wanting lips for a kiss.

After a moment of kissing she reminded him in a whisper, he should be going to bed. Wade smiled and nodded, then headed for the house. Kathy walked back by the table and grabbed the bottle while walking to where the three girls sat with their jaws dropped in shock.

"Catori, I need a favor," Kathy asked while staring into the fire.

"Anything in my power is yours" Catori responded.

"I need to borrow an outfit, preferably a nice dress, something I can wear to church," Kathy said without turning her head.

Kathy's alarm on her phone went off at 8:30. She had slept on top of the cover dressed as she was after talking with Catori the night before. She shed her clothes and jumped in the shower quickly. While drying off she noticed a perfume bottle by the sink that hadn't been there before.

With a spray of the perfume, she found a white dress with a blue floral design on it hanging on the closet door. There were fresh panties and a bra laying on the foot of the bed where she had slept. She also found a pair of flats sitting by the bathroom door that matched nicely.

She made it to the kitchen and found Mr. Rutherford sitting at the table sipping black coffee.

"Mind if I have a cup?" she asked.

"Help yourself, I didn't expect to see any life around here this morning." He replied.

"Well, I heard Church bus leaves at 9:15, do you mind if I tag along?" Kathy asked.

"Is that something you normally do, go to church?" he asked.

"The life I been living ain't something I normally do, I need to get a few things worked out," she replied.

"You have any idea what Church I go to?' Mr. Rutherford asked suspiciously.

"From what I would guess around here I'm thinking Baptist, and they probably sing the original hymns not the new wave stuff," she answered.

Mr' Rutherford turned back towards his coffee and never answered. Kathy never spoke again sipping her own coffee in silence. At 9:15 on the dot, he stood and walked to the front door where he paused after he opened it.

"Well let's go, Lady Kathy," he said surprising her.

As she walked over to the door he held waiting she said "You could just call me Kathy," with a schoolgirl smile.

"And I reckon you could start calling me Pops like the rest of them do," Mr. Rutherford replied as they walked out the door.