All Comments on 'The Adventures of Poopsie the Puppy'

by Sean Renaud

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Need's more work

I agree with the other reads it need a lot more work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
liked it

these other amateurs can't see fame in the making. I liked it. You used her really well. and captured her being a pet real well. I might be screwed up in the head, but it was fun to read.

KAT

bluefox07bluefox07almost 19 years ago
Not Afraid to Take Risks

As is always the case for you Sean, a bold attempt at putting something new and fresh out on the table that is true to your vision. Isn't that what writing is all about? While I may not agree with everything presented in the story, I admire the passion that went into it. Presenting fetishes to the forum is always a risky business. Kudos for a honest approach. Stick to your guns and write about your passions. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Like to see more.

I really like this story and i hope that you write more parts. If you want to write more about poopsie i think you should. So in the future write what you want to and dont stop because a few people dont like it and good luck in your future writeing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good

Good stuff, I loved it =)

EkalsEkalsover 18 years ago
Good writing

Ok so some people didnt like it. I think we all have to accept that there are people with closed minds reading this site. With an open mind you would look at this as a genuine attempt to write a part of a (imaginary) story. Trying to write something different is not easy and should be commended. Lets be honest, how many stories on this site are virtually identical in content with just the names and locations changed. Well done and keep going with this style. Oh and no, I'm not into "puppy play"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
hot hot hot!!

I'm all about puppy play and that story was one of the hottest i've ever read!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Ready for more adventures of Poopsie

How refreshing and imaginative!!! I can not wait to read the next installment of this developing story. I think you have started a unique and creative story plot here....soo much that can be added to this story; please don't stop writing about Poopsie. Not everyone gets off on just reading the same ole predictable Forum type submissions. Stay strong and stay true to yourself

WinkWink19WinkWink19almost 14 years ago
Fantastic :)

I really enjoyed this! I thought the character of Fiona was unnecessary... but I think it's just because as a submissive female, I find the thought of a woman having any sort of dominant role rather distasteful. But overall, you did an amazing job! Thanks for sharing.

screwuppscrewuppover 12 years ago
Doggy nice

fun story hum wheres another part . .

The_Lady_WithinThe_Lady_Withinover 10 years ago
Nice job

I like your style. But there is a little problem. If a girl is completely broken, she feels no humiliation and the situation becomes some ordinary perverted sex. I think it's better if Poopsie has still a little inhibition left in her.

Good luck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean Renaud@Sean Renaud
I'm a Veteran of the Iraq war and former Marine. To my Band of Brothers keep up the fight and remember there is life beyond the Corps. Love your time in it'll be the best time of your life. I love anything extreme and my mailbox being filled to the brim with feedback.