The Adventures of Power Bust Ch. 04

Story Info
An old power rises.
2.1k words
4.81
3.1k
9
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: Sorry for the delay everyone. Hope you enjoy this next instalment!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Life had returned to normal in New Lewd City. The destruction that was caused by Richter had been fixed and restored and the villain remained locked up. Cynthia had spent the time training still, her skills and power having grown over the few months since her battle against Richter. Her strength had improved so much that the men she slept with would cum instantly against the warmth of her slick holes if she so desired. But as good as things had become, it couldn't last.

It was a day like any other when Cynthia got the reports. She was on her way home when news of the mayor's daughter being kidnapped was everywhere. The young 19 year old bombshell was following in her father's footsteps and was already taking strides in trying to better the city. But it also drew the unwanted attention of others as well, and now it seemed as if someone wanted to use her for some personal gain.

Finding a back alley to transform into Power Bust, Cynthia quickly fly over to the mayor's residence to learn more.

The protected home was already filled with law enforcement when Cynthia landed out front to meet Richard and Sharron, who quickly updated her. Once caught up, she headed inside and found the mayor. He looked worried in his office, which didn't suit his handsome face. His muscles were taunt under his dark, rich skin and he was staring out the window. At the sight of Power Bust, however, he felt some relief. "Thank goodness you're here."

"I'm happy to help, Mr. Mayor. Captain Jones mentioned a ransom note?"

The mayor nodded, handing over the paper with a description on it. It seemed vague at first, but eventually Cynthia got it. It was a place that would have been arbitrary to anyone else; she had almost forgotten about it herself. But now she realized that the mayor's daughter was only a bait. For her.

"Don't worry, Mr. Mayor. I'll get her back."

Cynthia needed to settle a few things first. The Sex Task Forced needed to follow closely behind, ready to help rescue the mayor's daughter once Power Bust freed her, but they couldn't get too close, or else the kidnapper would flee. Once they were all agreed, Power Bust took to the skies and flew quickly out past the city limits and towards a national park, specifically the base of a Mt. Ridge.

As she landed, she took a moment to look around before a familiar voice drew her attention. She spun around, watching as this villain drifted down from the air, the mayor's daughter tucked under his arm as she wiggled. "Whoever you are, let Jessica go," Power Bust demanded. The man landed with a chuckle, shaking his head a bit.

"What? You don't recognize me?" he taunted. "That's fine. She was only ever here to draw you out." With that he dropped Jessica who scrambled to her feet. As she stood up, she glanced over at Power Bust, though with a nod and reassuring smile from her, the mayor's daughter rushed out towards the trees, unknowingly headed towards where her rescue would be.

Cynthia stared at the man, trying to figure things out. The voice seemed familiar, and she couldn't understand how he knew to come to Mt. Ridge, a place that by all accounts only really had meaning to Cynthia. Who else would have thought to come here? Still, she couldn't figure it out.

"I've adopted the name Silver Fox, but you, Power Bust, can call me Daddy," he said with a smirk. It caused her to growl, though she couldn't deny the stud he was. His thick hair which attractively had a salt and peppered colour, matched by his groomed beard. Short hair lined his torso, but did nothing to hide the bulk and muscle built up under his olive skin. His tight spandex hugged his strong lower body. He was a stud.

"You want me? Come and get me then," Power Bust growl as she jumped up into the air. Silver Fox was quick to follow, his speed surprising. Twisting in the air, she slammed her heel down along the older man's chest. He braced however, and trapped her leg at his side, making her gasp as he reached up, cupping her clothed pussy, and fired an energy beam, making her groan before she was slammed up against the side of the mountain.

Silver Fox swooped in, grabbing the thin suit of Power Bust and yanking her up by it, making her wince as the thin spandex flossed between her tight pussy lips. He chuckled, seeing the lewd face on the heroine and threw her into the air, tearing the tight spandex suit to leave her in her heels and mask.

Power Bust slowed herself and watched as the villain flew in towards her. She feinted a punch and as Silver Fox went to try and grab her, she twisted out of the way, using her strength to tear his spandex with one hand and the other to grab his heavy, full balls. He cursed before he was thrown back against the mountain, landing with a thud as the rock cracked under him.

As she flew in to continue her attack, Silver Fox punched out his energy beams to try and dissuade her, but Power Bust drop down, locking his older cock between her soft, perky breasts. He tried to reach up to yank her off, but Cynthia smirked as she watched his hand fall back to his side, his veiny cock stiffening more and more under her constant pumping.

"Ugh, looks like you're as powerful as they say," he groaned, making Cynthia smirk as she felt his cock twitch and flex under her grip.

"Flex all you want, you're not escaping my hold." Her pumping sped up, her breasts moving so quickly along the length of his entire shaft with such speed they looked like a blur along it. Pre began to leak and drool from his head and she grinned, knowing his uncut weapon was under her full control.

"Maybe not..." he groaned, slumping into the rocks. "But maybe I don't have to." Power Bust continued her attack, impressed that he was able to last so long. But she knew he was trapped and loved the feeling of taming his older cock. The feeling of it pulsing between her breasts, the slickness that encased his rod the more pre he leaked, the scent of that manly, delicious musk....

"You're not the only one with power," he taunted, looking down to see his scent take hold of Power Bust. Her pumping had all but stopped and her eyes looked glossy as she licked her lips and stared at his monster of a weapon. With a final flex of his cock, it broke free from her pillowy prison, bouncing in front of her as she gasped and licked out her tongue to try and catch strands of pre.

Cynthia was trying to focus, but she was caught up in his web, unable to defend herself as he grabbed her head and slammed every inch of his veiny sword down her throat, plunging into her stomach as her nose was pressed up against his trimmed bush, squished against his hard abs.

Snapped out of her daze, Power Bust looked up in shock, but it was no use. Just like her enemies were paralyzed when locked in a tit fucking, she was paralyzed when impaled on his dick! He chuckled, patting her face as he looked down at her. She winced, gagging slightly as her throat was completely stuffed. But she couldn't help herself as she moaned out. He smelt and tasted so fucking good!

Pushing himself up from the side of the mountain, Silver Fox carried Power Bust on his cock before grabbing her shoulders and twisting her on his cock. She groaned as his heavy balls now rested on her face, her flexibility used against her as the older villain held her upside down, legs in the full splits to fully exposed her tight pink slit. He teasingly dragged his flat tongue along her lips before grinning. "I've waited a long time to taste that."

Then, without warning, he drove in. Tongue wiggling deep between her defenses, beard tickling her lips. Power Bust moaned out, though was muffled by the cock in her throat. Her body shook as a result, but paralyzed she was unable to defend against the oral assault. He hungrily devoured her cunt, lapping up her juices before his tongue snaked in deeper and deeper. Her walls twitched around his expert tongue and occasionally he slapped her ass, his strong fingers sinking into the soft, juicy cheek.

He was ruthless and unrelenting, continuing to eat her out as Power Bust moaned and gagged, spit covering her face now. But he refused to stop until he finally got what he wanted.

"MMMMPPPPPHHHFFFFFFFF!!!!!!" Power Bust cried out, unable to hold back any longer as she came hard! Silver Fox pulled away, moaning in triumph as he licked the sweet juices from the younger heroine. "That's a good girl, you super slut. Cum for Daddy."

Getting what he wanted, he roughly yanked Power Bust off his cock, making her gasp for air before tossing her away. She panted, wiping her face as juices leaked down her legs. There was a moment the two hover there, but the fight wasn't over yet and Cynthia wasn't going to give up!

In a flash they rushed each other again, trading blows and licks and attacks before Power Bust grabbed onto his hammer and used it to slam him onto the top of the mountain. She wasted no time, slammed down onto his cock as her tight, hungry hole squeezed his slick dick.

Silver Fox winced, his cock twitching in her ass but Power Bust didn't give up. She rode the villain, her juicy ass bouncing against his abs for him to see. The rough bouncing caused the ground to crack, her ass to jiggle, and her breasts to bounce. "I'm finishing this now!" She said.

But then, reaching from behind, Silver Fox grabbed her hair, yanking Power Bust down flat onto his chest and popping his cock free from her hold. "No, I am," he whispered in her ear before quickly scooping her up, and folding her into a full nelson. Power Bust gasped, forced to look down at her twitching holes as she tried to escape. His grip was like iron though and she could only watch as he swung his hammer of a cock up, smacking her soaked cunt.

Cynthia groaned, biting her lower lip and trying to focus as he smacked her over and over and over until she came again, losing more of her juices. "You young little whore," he taunted, grinding his veiny cock against her pulsing lips. Ever ridge of his cock sent shivers down her spine as she watched the thick meat towering before her saw her weakened cunt. "You're no match for a real cock."

With that he thrust his cock deep into Power Bust's quivering cunt. "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned out, feeling him pound away. Her tight walls tried to grip his cock, but having cum twice she was too weakened to defend against it. His huge balls swung up with each thrust, bashing her swollen clit, stopping her from building any sort of defense.

"Ooooooohhhh f-f-fcukkkkkkkkkkk," she whimpered, trapped in his hold and forced to watch her pussy be overpowered. "Your c-cock... too.... strong......"

"That's right Power Bust. Enjoy the cock that's breaking you!"

Each thrust was like a blow she's never felt before. His rapid thrust breaking her as her pussy drooled over his shaft. She couldn't resist anymore. It was too much even for her! "OHHHHH GAWDDDDDDD!"

She cried out, her voice echoing as she was forced to squirt over her enemies mighty cock, drenching his powerful weapon as he fucked every drop of power from her. He laughed as she erupted, his deep voice almost soothing to her as she groaned. "Good girl. You're powerless now."

Once she was finishing and practically limp in his grip, he impaled her on his cock, making sure every inch of his daddy dick was buried inside her before he unloaded himself. Cynthia's eyes went wide and she groaned, eyes rolling to the back of her head as she felt herself being stuffed with hot, thick cum.

Forced to squirt, she could feel the thick creampie zapping away the rest of her energy. There was so much cum it was leaking from her lips, even with her stuffed with his cock. He slowly pulled out until his messy head popped free, the last two ropes of cum shooting up and landing on her moaning face with a splat.

Triumphant, he dropped Power Bust onto her hands and knees, cum oozing from her defeated pussy. "You're mine now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you guys have any suggestions for who this 'familiar' but mystery older villain is, feel free to let me know!