The Adventures of Power Bust Ch. 03

Story Info
Power Bust faces off against an earth shattering enemy.
1.7k words
4.37
2.8k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been a few weeks since Cynthia's encounter with The Mistress and since then, New Lewd City seemed fairly quiet. There was still some criminal activity, but nothing the Sex Task Force couldn't handle, so Cynthia spent most of her time in a pretty comfy routine. She'd work out before work, spend her day as a civilian at her office, and then come home to some hero training before calling it a night. Unfortunately, the peace couldn't last forever.

She was finishing up her training, an endurance session, when she got an alert. It was awful timing as Cynthia was not only tired, but her tight pink pussy was wet and sore from her two hour endurance session. She had spent the time in various position, having toys and machines try to work her over, testing her limits and trying to force her cum from her, and despite the juices running down her leg, she had endured, a testament to her growing strength. But now, instead of recovering and resting, she was fully changing into Power Bust and flying through the night sky to head to the middle of downtown where the ruckus was.

The scene was chaotic when she arrived. A large perimeter had been set up, barring any civilians from entering. Within, there were Sex Task Force vehicles flipped and slammed against buildings, statues broken, and craters scatter into the roads and ground. Power Bust hovered in the air surveying the destruction when the sound of a loud crash pulled her attention and she flew over to see the cause.

Standing in the middle of a freshly created crater was a new villain, unknown to Power Bust. He wore black combat boots and black, military pants, hiding the threat of his bulge. On his hands he had two bronze gauntlets but otherwise showed off his hard, sculpted body. His smooth, Latino screen rippled with muscle; his abs defined, his shoulders broad, chest thick, and arms big. His head was put together, his thick black hair swept to one side as his sharp jaw housed a thick but short black stubble. As Power Bust drifted closer, a large grin appeared on his face.

"So, you must be Power Bust," he started, purposefully eyeing Cynthia up and down. "I have to say, you do live up to your name. I'm glad you were able to join me tonight," he chuckle, flashing his white teeth. "Now, we both know I'm not going to just lay down and give up, so why don't we cut right to it? Come show Richter what you're capable of," he taunted, crashing his knuckles together and causing the gauntlets to send out a small shockwave was a warning.

"Thought you've never ask," Power Bust replied with a snarl. She punched out her hands, firing two energy beams towards the new, handsome villain. The thick man braced himself, punching out his own hands and using the gauntlets to absorb the attack, but that was only a distraction. Before he even noticed, Power Bust swooped in and tackled the gut, lifting him off the ground to his shock before sending him slamming onto his back with a groan.

"What was that about you not laying down on your back?" she taunted with a grin, quick to rip off his gauntlets and toss them aside. She stood above him, her heel pressed down into his meaty chest and hands glowing with energy again. However, this was a sound of a tear, a loud smack on her ass, and suddenly she was sent tumbling forward before rolling to a stop.

"Did you think it'd be that easy?" Power Bust heard Richter call out as she stood up. Her eyes widen as he stood there, arms folded across his thick chest with this superhuman cock on fully display! The veiny hammer towered proudly in front of him, pulsing with strength as two low hanging balls dangled underneath his earthquake causing cock. He hadn't even bothered trying to retrieve his gauntlets.

With a growl, Power Bust flew in again, sending another beam his way which he dodged. She tried to follow up with a punch which he blocked, and then returned with an attack of his own, his cock swinging up before rushing down towards her. Cynthia spun out of the way as Richter landed on his knee from the attack, the ground cracking from the force of his heavy cock slamming down on it.

Trying to get some offensive momentum, Power Bust swung her leg up to kick, but he grabbed her ankle, holding her leg up and grinning before swinging his cock up and hitting her exposed cunt perfectly. "OHHHHHHH!" she moaned out, sent flying from the force before crashing into the side of an amored Task Force vehicle. The hit was brutal enough but after her long training session, her pussy was much weaker and already leaking juice from the hit.

Groaning as she pushed herself up to her knees, Power Bust tried to focus, shaking her head a bit as the heavy cocked villain made her way over. Seeing the potentially dangerous position she was in, Cynthia grabbed her large breasts and lunged forward, trying to encase Richter's meaty cock between her legendary breasts. But he was ready, and swung his cock once again, crashing against her breast and slamming her back back against the vehicle, denting it more.

"Let's see how powerful those tits really are," he said with a grin before sending up slap after slap of his cock onto Power Bust's rack. She cried out in a mix of pain and pleasure, each cock slap causing her breasts to bounce and ripple, her tight costume tearing more and more until finally they bounced free, the heroine caught between his hammer of a cock and a hard place. As he finally finished, he chuckled to himself as Power Bust groaned, groping and massaging her breasts. "Not bad," he admitted. "But now it's time to taste some real power."

Before Power Bust could do anything, her mouth was forced open as his monster cock was rammed down her throat. Her eyes widen and she groaned out, muffled by the cock burying itself down her throat. His thick shaft forced her mouth as wide as possible, her lipstick smudging along his veiny shaft as her throat bulged from the stuffing she was forced to take.

She tried to fight back, but her tongue was pinned down by the size of his cock and he had prevented her from sucking effectively as he gradually increased his pace as he began thrusting in and out of her mouth.

She winced as he gripped her air, spit beginning to drip off her chin as she looked up nervously, groaning as she began to received a brutal face fucking. "Mmmmmpppphhhffffff!!" she moaned out as each thrust caused her nose to press against his abs. His momentum caused his big balls to crash into her weakened tits too, only adding to his devastating assault. After a while, he grinned. "It's over from you, Power Slut."

With a final thrust he rammed his entire cock down her throat, holding her in place even as Cynthia squirmed under him. Then, as his balls tightened, he unleashed a torrent of hot, white cum directly down into her stomach! Her eyes went wide and she bucked under him, and with his load forced fed to her, his power refused to diminish. She tried to swallow it all, but struggled, eventually having some leak from her nose and lips. Once he finally finished unloading his jizz down her throat, Richter slowly withdrew his cock from her lips, leaving Power Bust gasping for air and strands of spit and cum connected her smudged lips to his rock hard cock.

"Good work, Power Slut," he taunted, gripped the base of his cock. "You'll make for the perfect toy." Then, he swung messy cock down towards her head to knock her out... but Power Bust rolled out of the way, sweeping his legs and slamming him back onto his back. She was tired, and weakened, but new from the pulsing and twitching of his cock that the villain was still sensitive. This would be her best chance!

Richter landed with a thud and tried to sit up, but Power Bust pushed his chest back down with her heel, straddling him now. "I'm not done yet..." she panted with a smirk. Her pussy might have been weakened, and her mouth over powered, but as Power Bust sank down on her enemies cock, her tight, hungry ass greedily swallowed the messy hammer.

"Gah!" he grunted, titled his head back as her tight walls gripped his cock. She smirked as he could feel him twitch in her hungry ass. "You want to feed me, Richter? Come on, I'm still hungry!" Cynthia said as she began bouncing on his shaft, riding his meaty member expertly as her juices cheeks swallowed him up and rode him into the ground.

"Ugh, you bitch! Get off," he groaned, reaching up and grabbing her hips, though it was clear from his grip that his focus was all on the pleasure assaulting his cock.

"Not till you empty those balls!" she replied defiantly, slamming down so hard now that the ground under him began to crack! He tried to thrust up, hoping to fuck her off him, but it was no use.

"Ughh! Fucking slut... milking my cock... Fuckkkkkkkkk!" he groaned out, arching his back as his meaty weapon betrayed him.

Power Bust slammed down onto the base of his cock, grinding at the bottom as her ass practically sucked the cum from his balls. He groaned and bucked as each rope of cum was pull from him until finally he was firing blanks. Once he finally finished, Power Bust stood up, letting his defeated cock slide out of her hole and onto his abs as he laid there knocked out.

He was tough, but Richter was finally taken down. Cynthia knew she needed to rest and recover, so she called Richard and Sharron, the Sex Force Captains, on her wrist communicator and waited until they arrived before flying off.

That came too close for comfort.