The Adventures of slave sal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dade slowed his fucking. "This is the life, isn't it? This great house, and a fucktoy to use however you want."

"Yeah. I so totally have to get my own slave now. I know for sure I can't have this one." Bill ran his hand over the side of sal's face. "I can tell Max would never give him up. But I'm hoping Max will help me find one of my own. He may even have a few he knows of."

"Damn, that's sweet. See if he can find one for me as well."

"Sure bro. We could get twins and swap them." Both men laughed at the thought.

sal acted like a double fleshlight for the young dominants for quite a long time. The sweat evaporated off his body and he was between the rig of the carriage taking two huge dicks in no hurry to cum. sal's Master often had sal kneel in attendance, quietly beside him. Having accomodated the impressive manhoods of both, sal was now doing his job of being the receptacle. It was a nice day, and neither was in a rush to get off. The men chatted while using sal, taking their due.

"Want to see who can cum first?" Bill asked.

"Sure." Dade shoved in and ground his pelvis against sal's ass.

"We'll make the bitch apologize to whichever one he can't get off first."

"Ha! That's a laugh, let's do it." Both began to fuck in ernest. sal knew it was coming and was prepared, gripping his ass and starting to work his mouth the instant they began their game. sal knew his duty was to do his best for both and take the blame for whichever one he failed. Ass clenching, tongue moving, sal gripped the grass with his hands as his body rocked back and forth. The men both leaned forward to shove their cocks in sal. Looking into each other's eyes, Dade cocked his eyebrow and Bill came closer and kissed him.

Their thrusts slowed as they kissed, sal didn't know what caused the change but accepted it as he had no choice. Breaking the kiss, Bill and Dade put their arms on the other's shoulders. Dade planted a quick smooch on the tip of Bill's nose. "Wow." Bill whispered.

"It is something, isn't it?" Dade ran his hand over the back of Bill's neck.

"Yeah." Bill said, going in for another kiss. Below them, sal had a pretty good idea of what was going on. This kiss lasted even longer. Two men kissing and thrusting into a sub. Pulling back from their new attraction both grinned and resumed the thrusting into sal.

Their new connection gave rise to competition as they used sal as a tool for getting off. sal enjoyed the feeling of being full of cock. Young men using him as nature intended. sal's knees slid slightly on the grass but the force of the men kept sal exactly where he needed to be, impaled on two cocks.

"I'm going to shot first!" Bill shouted.

"It will be me!" Dade gave back. The thrusts came in fast. sal was taking it as well as a good slave should. "And it's me now!" Dade grabbed sal's hips and shoved his cock deep in and held it there, sperm coating the insides of sal's guts.

Bill continued to use sal's mouth, as Dade finished his climax and extracted his deflating dick from the slave. Getting sal's full attention and seeing his new interest fully exposed sent Bill over and he shot into sal's throat, holding sal's head against his pelvis until everything went straight into the stomach. Bill pushed off of sal who dutifully came forward to clean Bill's cock off before looking up at the young stud's face and saying "I'm sorry I failed to get you off first, Superior Alpha Man." Bill and Dade both laughed at that.

sal cleaned off Dade as the men lounged. They decided they were hungry so ordered sal to fetch their shorts laying where they had been discarded and further ordered sal to put them on his dominants. Dade grabbed the leash and led sal into the house. Once there, a slap on his ass sent sal to bring snacks.

Dade snapped his fingers and sal knelt for the men to rest their feet on him. They chatted until Dade had to leave for work.

Dade got up, bent to sal, and lifted the slave's face up. "You're a good fuck. You're a good slave. Wish I owned you." Bill rose as well, and the two of them went to the door Dade's arm over Bill's shoulders and Bill's across Dade's lower back.

Bill came back and had sal hold his dick in his mouth while he played video games.

"I see my boy is taking good care of you." Max's voice rang out. The game was so loud sal hadn't heard the garage door open.

"Yeah, he's done good." Bill replied, pulling back and gently pushing sal off.

"I appreciate you watching him. Come here boy and say hello." Max said.

"Yes, Master." sal crawled to kiss Max's shoes.

"Dude, you so totally have to help me find a slave. This was out of this world!" Bill shook Max's hand as sal continued to kiss Max's shoes, so glad his owner had returned.

"Like being a Dom, do you?"

"Fuck yeah."

"We'll see what we can do. I'll show you how it's done, introduce you to some others, let you see some couples and how they do it." Max smiled.

12