The Adventures Of The Little Whore

Story Info
Marco punishes Danny.
2.1k words
4.33
6.2k
8
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 08/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny walked through the dark, eery alleyway as she stumbled over onto the pavement. She laughed out loud, high, and as drunk as can be after going out clubbing all night. She stumbled again -- falling onto a pile of rubbish as she wiped her leaky eyes belly laughing. Danny threw her bag down next to her scrapping her legs as she moved to sit on the pile of rubbish.

She groaned, her head falling from side to side, "Where is it?" Danny questioned, delving deeper into her bag rummaging around. She smirked, finding what she was looking for -- her phone was clutched tightly in her hand as she flipped open the screen and dialled her boyfriend's number.

It continued to ring and ring and ring -- Danny let out a frustrated sigh and tried again hearing it continue to dial but with no answer. She was going to end the call until it was answered.

Danny's boyfriend Marco answered the phone tiredness evident in his voice, "Yo, who's this?" He yawned through the phone.

Danny tried to stifle a laugh, but it came out anyway. She laughed loudly as can be, she wiped her mouth; lipstick smeared across her face she bit her lip, "Marcooo!" She sung his name down the phone.

She bit her lip harder as she heard Marco groan into the phone, "Petal, where are you?" He questioned her softly. Danny didn't answer, instead she started to sing while trying to get up off the pile of rubbish that was underneath her.

She yelled as she fell again this time onto her knees, while her ass stuck up into the air showing her pussy on full display -- she shivered feeling the cold wind brush against her bare pussy. She whimpered.

A sigh was heard from Marco as he asked her again, "Where are you, flower?" His tone made it seem like he was in no mood for games tonight -- but Danny had other plans. She wriggled around on her hands and knees spreading her thighs open.

Danny casually mover a finger slowly down her chest to her breasts to her hip, feeling the way it jutted out to her ass. She raised her hand bringing it down hard onto her ass -- making her bite her lip as a thrill ran through her body.

She muffled her thrill by pushing her face deeper into the rubbish until she faintly heard the call end as well as a door slamming. Danny bit her lip knowing that Marco was coming to find her.

That excited her even more to the point where she moved her hand up her leg to her thick thigh, she grabbed it tightly making nail marks. She moaned, "Ahh." Feeling the pain being replaced by pleasure.

Danny moved her hand, biting her lip hard as she shivered from the cold night air as it blew straight on her wet pussy. Her pussy was wet with need, it was evident as her juices trailed down her thigh and landed on the rubbish bag. She moaned, arching her back as the wind blew up her pussy again. She started to grind against the air.

Danny whimpered, "Ahh, I want more!" Her fingers had a mind of their own as she felt her fingers move closer to her burning pussy.

She moved her finger up and down her slit feeling more juices leak out. She whimpered; eyes fluttered closed as she picked up the pace. She wanted more. Grinding harder against the air, Danny moved her finger up her slit to her clit as she arched her back feeling the pleasure rush through her.

She shuddered; her tongue laid against her lip as she moaned out loudly. "Oh god." Danny continued to moan out as she swirled her finger around her pleasure button, heat pooled in between her thighs and more juices continued to leak out of her hole. She was loving this, especially doing it outside -- it sent a thrill up her spine knowing that someone could come and fuck her at any point; she didn't care -- she loved it.

She flicked her clit, jolting as her body arched itself even more -- the wind began to pick up speed as it slapped against her now sopping, wet pussy. She groaned into the pile of rubbish she laid on pleasuring herself.

She heard a tut as it came from behind her, she didn't care she kept rubbing her clit moaning even louder as she felt the pleasure increases, "Oh god. Oh god. Yes. Yes. Yes!" She continued to moan out grinding against her fingers like a whore.

Danny moaned out, "AHH!" Feeling a heavy hand smack her ass, it sent her overboard as she came, yelling incoherently as she shuddered -- grinding against her fingers.

Danny shivered as she came down from her high, she was going to roll over onto her back but was stopped by a thick, large hand gripping at her hip, she stilled hearing the voice of her boyfriend, "What do we have here, flower?" He mocked her as he raised his hand, smacking her ass again.

Danny moaned louder, eyes rolled back into her head as more liquid rushed out of her, "Ahh, more! More!" She chanted, opening her legs even wider for Marco.

She heard his sexy laugh as his hand came down onto her ass again, harder than before -- she groaned deeply, "Just like a whore." Marco whispered as he bent his head down onto Danny's ass biting it harshly.

Danny whimpered, "Mppffh! More! Ahhh!" Danny pleaded as she wiggled, but she yelped feeling Marco's hand come down onto her ass again harder than last time.

She gripped his forearm tightly, feeling his lips at her skin, "If I remember correctly, whores don't ask. They beg!" His bit into her skin, breaking the skin marking what was his.

Danny was overjoyed with pleasure, she couldn't breathe, her heartbeat quickened its pace. She felt Maroc's tongue as it lapped over the mark that he just made, he kissed it, licking his tongue up to her back, he mumbled against her skin, "My whore likes to be marked, doesn't she?" Marco didn't wait for an answer as he plunged his fingers deep inside her ass.

She croaked out a moan, feeling pain erupt from her ass but she loved it -- especially if it was Marco doing it.

He laughed at Danny seeing her glazed eyes of pleasure, he bent down nipping at the skin while he pounded inside her ass, "My whore likes butt play, does she? How about it, slut." Marco chuckled; Danny felt his tongue trail down her back to her ass as he licked around the finger filled hole.

Danny bit her tongue as moans threatened to escape from her lips, she opened her mouth groaning, "Yes more please! Marco, please!" Danny babbled drunk on the pleasure her boyfriend was giving her.

He sped up his movements as his sucked the skin, creating hickies round the filled, abused hole. Her pussy leaked even more, as did her ass which was loving every second of the abuse.

Tears streamed down her already wrecked face as she licked the rubbish bag, "More! More!" She chanted to drunk on the pleasure to care.

She chocked on a moan as Marco took his fingers out of her ass and shoved them deeply within her mouth.

She gargled, spit ran down the side of her mouth as she felt Marco unzip his trousers -- he smacked her on the ass again, "Whore's don't ask, they just get fucked."

Marco shoved his dick deep inside of her pussy, hearing Danny as she mewled around his fingers coated with her ass juices. She was loving this, feeling Marco's heavy thrusts as he used his other hand to grip and pull at her hair. He pulled her hair, pulling her up to his body.

Marco gripped her throat tightly, shoving his fingers even deeper inside of her throat. He bit at her neck making marks, blowing at the skin, "My good little whore. Such a good breeding bitch. Hmm!" Marco spat at Danny's neck as he bit her even harder, grinding into her with impressive speed.

Danny moaned loudly, chocking on the fingers which were shoved deeper into her throat -- tears leaked down her face as her eyes rolled into her head. She felt Marco push her head down as his fingers dug into her throat.

He pushed even deeper inside of her, Danny moaned as she was in heaven feeling that he had bottomed out inside of her. "Mpffph," She gurgled out, opening her thighs even wider for him.

Marco tugged at her hair, pulling it back and forth as she blowed his dirty fingers, smirking as he spoke, "Good bitch, taking my dick like a good whore. I trained you well!" Marco spat onto her ass watching as the spit rolled down into the crack.

Danny moaned out brokenly too far gone to realise that Marco had shoved a massive 11-inch dildo inside of her ass. She grinded against her boyfriend as she felt filled to the brim with cocks.

She felt his fingers grab onto her chin as he licked up her back, pounding her harder, "Want to get bred whore? But once you're bred, you're my whore forever, does the little whore want that?" He beckoned to Danny to far gone to actually answer.

Marco smirked knowing that he would breed his little plaything anyway. He changed angles, pounding his hips harder against her hips in a fast motion, as he took the hand from around, he neck and slammed the dildo in and out of her ass.

Marco watched as Danny mumbled and chanted out little noise which Marco found hilarious, "Such a delirious little Whore -- But it can't be helped can it my breeding bitch. Once you see my dick you turn into a massive slut!" Marco laughed.

Danny grabbed the rubbish bag which laid next to her as she felt her stomach pop, her leg shook as her climax neared closer than ever. She moaned out even louder, her legs shook as she squirted all over the rubbish bags. Her eyes turned white as tears leaked out of her eyes =. Her climax didn't seem to be stopping.

Marco continued to pummel inside of her at a fast rate, laughing at the pathetic sight of his girlfriend's never-ending climax. "Good bitch. The drug seems to have worked. Take this like a good whore." Marco slapped Danny's hip digging his nails into the skin watching as Danny convulsed again.

She squirted again, covering the already dirty rubbish bags with new liquid. Danny laid comatost as she felt the dildo and Marco's dick expand. She shivered, legs twitched with anticipation.

Marco growled, "Let's see how much cum you can hold, my little cock sleeve!" Marco rubbed Danny's neck as he came loudly pushing his cock even deeper inside of Danny.

Danny laid tired as she moaned weakly, feeling Marco's cock extend into her already battered uterus -- She moaned a tired hand against her stomach feeling it extend with he river of cum poured inside of her by Marco.

She stilled feeling an even colder substance enter her ass, she groaned squeezing her eyes shut, "Ahh. Mffphh!" Danny tried to move away but was stopped by Marcos arms squeezing her tightly, "Tut. Tut. Tut. Is that how a whore should behave?" Marco questioned, heaving her tired body as he pushed her nipples against the bricked wall.

Danny's face slide between the wall, her tongue touched the wall as she felt the dildo press even deeper inside of her as well as feeling the pain and pleasure through her nipples being scrapped against the wall.

Danny came again soiling the bricked wall as she was continuously pumped with cum and the cold liquid of the dildo.

She felt a chain being locked onto her ass which made the dildo flex inside of her abused, leaking ass. She cried out, "Sh sh sh, my pretty whore. This needed to happen. Trust me." Marco shushed her as he clicked the chain in place, making the dildo extend further into Danny's ass. It made her climax again; she heaved feeling her legs spasm.

She felt her body move as Marco carried her body out of the alleyway, she struggled at his grip, "Sh, pretty whore. Let's get you home, yeah?" Marco kissed the shell of her ear. Laughing as she moaned, shutting her tired eyes as her pussy spasmed.

Marco carried Danny all the way home -- which wasn't too far from the now soiled alleyway. Marco smiled happily, feeling both the dildo and his dick grow even bigger inside of his sleeping whore. His eyes glowed bright red, as he looked at her form -- licking his lips as he saw her breasts bounce with excitement.

The fun was only just beginning.