The Adventures Of The Little Whore Pt. 02

Story Info
Marco shows Danny his true form.
2k words
4.1
2.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny groaned as she opened her tired, crusty eyes to the light which streamed in through her already opened curtains. She tried to move, but she couldn't as something large and heavy was wrapped around her waist. Danny smiled affectionately patting the warm arm that tightened its grip on her stomach. Danny laid there on her pillow on her side just listening to her boyfriend, Marco's snoring. She stifled a giggle.

Danny scooted back against Marco but stopped as she felt a pain between her legs, she moved her hand down towards her thighs parting them slightly as she did. She felt between her legs and stilled -- something was jammed inside of her ass and as her pussy.

Danny felt fear rush through her body as she squeezed her eyes shut trying to wrack her brain through the endless possibilities of why Marco had jammed what felt like plugs inside of her holes. But she couldn't come up with a valuable explanation -- well lack there off as she couldn't even remember last night's events to well as she was heavily drunk on vodka. Danny shuddered.

Danny breathed a deep breath that had her mind pounding with what ifs -- she slowly dragged her fingers back down to her pussy and ass. She felt liquid at the base of whatever was jammed deep inside of her holes. Danny bit her lip as she gripped the base tight within her hand as she tugged at it softly.

"MFFPH!" Danny couldn't help the pained moan that quickly fell out of her lips as she tugged at the base deep within her pussy.

Danny gritted her teeth as she tugged harder than before, "Tck," It was no use, the thing would not budge.

Danny's mind spiralled out of control as endless questions and answers began to spiral inside of her mind making her feel even more sick than she already was. With a shaky hand, Danny carefully moved Marco's hand which was curled round her waist like a snake. Once she broke free from the tightness of his grip, she carefully placed a plush pillow into her side of the bed.

Danny clutched her elbow as she saw Marco wrap his bulging, tattooed arm around the pillow as he nuzzled his head groaning like a kitten. Danny shivered feeling the weight of the plugs inside of her as they defied gravity. Danny thought she felt them move just the slightest bit, she quickly shook of that feeling as it was preposterous, right?

Danny slowly moved as she walked into the bathroom gently shutting the door behind her. Danny sighed low in her mouth as she gripped the edge of the sink, she lifted her tired head to the mirror. What stared back at her scared her.

Her once blue eyes were a bright purple, but what was more noticeable was her figure.

Her once maneagable bust barely fit inside of her white tank top -- they were massive, big and bulging. Danny bit her lip as her hand made their way to her breast. She gripped the sink tighter in her hand as a sense of euphoria shot through her body making her dizzy with arousal.

Her nipples ached painfully, wanting to be touched but Danny bit her lip shaking the horny thoughts away. She couldn't -- she feared what was happening to her. Danny felt her juices as they dribbled down towards her thick thigh, she felt the plugs move even more inside of her canals. This wasn't right, Plugs shouldn't be moving but they were. It was as if they were alive and were burrowing deeper inside of Danny's holes.

Tears leaked out of her eyes and trailed down her face, she turned to the mirror, laying out a hand on the cold glass you watches as her reflection touched her hand. She dragged her eyes over her body, seeing that her hair was thicker -- more colourful than her once dark red hair. It was now a multitude of colours ranging from deep blue to deep purple, Danny adored the colour as it made her now purple eyes shine brighter -- but this situation made Danny reconsider. If it wasn't for the situation she was in right now, she would have taken a picture of her new hair and eyes, but she couldn't.

She was disgusted but a tiny bit turned on from what had transpired up until now. Danny lowered her gaze from her face to her chest, her breathing increased at a quicker pace as she watched her nipples as they doubled in size.

Danny whimpered as she continued to stare at herself, "Why me. What's happening?" She cried as she watched her nipples grow taunt and hard.

She shuddered feeling a breeze from the opened window blow against her already sensitive nipples. Danny gritted her teeth as her legs shook even more from the cold breeze drifting towards her nipples -- it was like the wind had a mind of its own and was kissing each of her nipples. She bit her lip, she was growing more and more needy by the minute.

She felt her juices as they squished against her thighs due to her rubbing them to create some kind of friction to ease this incessant heat -- but it wasn't working due to the plugs that have dived deeper inside of her holes.

Danny closed her eyes as she rocked her body back and forth, moaning at the top of her lungs. She couldn't help it -- it was all too much. Until she felt strong, warm arms wrap around her stomach tightening their grip in possession. She moaned, laying her head back against the soldi shoulder behind her.

Danny moaned quietly, feeling a mouth to her ear, "What's wrong baby?" Marco teased Danny as he flicked his tongue out against the shell of her ear making her even more wild with desire.

Danny could barely form a sentence as she felt Marco's grip on her waist tighten which pushed her breasts up, "Ahh, wh-a-ats happ-e-ening?" She barely spoke as she felt a warm hand as it crawled up her tank top.

Danny shivered her desire increased feeling Marco's string hand crawl its way up to her chest roughly cupping one of her breasts. "Ahh, Ma-a-arco! Don't." Danny stumbled out as Marco tugged at her already sensitive breast.

Marco teased Danny as he bent her body making her arch her back, "Why not baby girl? Your tits too sensitive, are they?" Marco taunted Danny as he moved her head with one of his hands so that she was looking at herself in the mirror.

He kissed her cheek, his forked tongue coming out to lick at her cheek like a kitten, "I can help with that my little whore -- just wait patiently like a good little girl." Marco licked her fuckable lips as he dug inside his pocket retrieving something that resembled lotion and nipple clamps.

Danny watched with pleasure filled eyes, her mouth was open as drool quickly fell from her mouth -- she was excited to horny to think of anything else. "Ahh. Marco n-no!" Danny tried to stop Marco as he began to apply the mysterious lotion onto her hard nipples underneath her tank top.

She heard a rip as she felt more air to her chest, she tried looking down seeing her massive nipples bare as they swung heavily. She felt a sensation as it coursed from her nipples -- she breathing was shallow as she slumped against the sink, she felt the sensation rippled through her as she felt Marco laughing above her, "Bless you, all comatose for me. Good whore!" Marco praised Danny as she jolted.

Danny couldn't speak, she tried but all that came out of her sweet little mouth was air, she drooled over the sink as her tongue touched the bowl. She was too far gone, and Marco knew this.

"...Afh," Danny moaned as she felt something pierce her thick, hard, red nipples she gripped the hand which was wrapped deliciously around her midsection tightly.

Marco kissed her neck, licking at the mark that appeared due to him biting her last night. He smirked bending down to Danny's ear, "What me to tell you what I've just done to your beautiful body, baby girl?" Marco didn't wait for an answer as he pulled Danny's hair roughly as her eyes landed on herself in the mirror.

"I'll just show you my beautiful whore," Marco licked at her neck, using his free hand to grab and pull at her breast watching it sway, "Look baby, you're marked by me a demon!" Marco sniggered as he bite into her neck created an even deeper mark on her neck -- one that would last an eternity.

Danny sucked at the finger which found its way inside of her mouth as she watched her boyfriend mark her neck, she was too far gone to realises or even remember what Marco had said about being a demon. Her eyes leaked clear liquid, as her now purple eyes shone brighter.

Marco withdrew his teeth, kissing around the mark with affection -- he purred a deeply within his chest which made Danny bite her finger that was still inside of her mouth. Her thighs convulsed as Marco grabbed her face, letting the brightly coloured hair fall around her face.

He tugged her closer to the mirror, "Look at your slutty nipples, whore." Marco said against Danny's ear as he tugged at her piercings, "I think they look even lovelier now that they've been pierced by me." Marco watched as Danny's eyes widened in shock. He howled with laughter; his eyes gleamed with possession.

Danny's eyes widened in shock as well as lust as she saw what Marco had done to her nipples -- she was in love, drunk on the lust of what Marco was doing to her newfound body. She watched as her breasts swung side to side, watching with desire as Marco palmed one with one of his tattooed hands.

Danny mewled with pleasure as she watched him pull and tug at her dripping nipple -- Dripping? Danny had to look twice as she peered with pleasure filled eyes, she gulped witnessing that her nipples were dripping with a bright blue substance.

Her eyes rolled back until Marco gripped her chin, "Now now! Slut keep looking at yourself. Come on!" Marco gripped her mouth opening it as he shoved a dildo deep inside her mouth. She moaned feeling it open her throat up as it kept wiggling inside of her mouth.

Danny heard a click as saw that Marco had locked her in -- she fell against the sink panting heavily from the overwhelming pleasure, she couldn't hold herself up any longer. Marco patted her hair, gripping some in his hand, tugging at it for good measure, "Awh, I'll just tell you what I've done for my pathetic little whore." Marco started to grind against her backside which made the plug little objects dig deeper inside of her holes.

Danny moaned as she felt her toes curl as she convulsed, splattering her liquid everywhere. Marco bit his lip, "My pathetic little whore, hmm!" Marco's eyes glowed brighter than what they did before.

He continued speaking, "I've pierced your pretty little nipples with spikes, but do you know what the sexy part of it is, my beautiful girl?" Marco questioned as he moved closer to Danny's shivering ear.

He blew gently watching as Danny shivered, earing a growl from him, "I've added vials of my precious cum to hang of the spikes connected to your nipples," Marco laughed as he continued to grind faster against Danny's wet holes, "Which will always make you wet and horny for me, hmm!" Marco grinded faster, he groaned in satisfaction after hearing his lover elicit moans from her sweet whore mouth.

Marco sniggered, "It's not like you're going to be wearing clothes anyways, whore. I should have mentioned earlier, you're mine now forever!"

Danny could not even mumble out a response as Marco ripped at her flesh -- blood went everywhere. Danny moaned tiredly in her throat as she slowly lifted her head staring back at her was not Marco but a demon. She fainted.