Unexpected Encounter

Story Info
Pleasure or Anger?
2.5k words
3
2.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I yelled at the bald man waving my hands wildly, "Fuck you. Fucking pussy!" The older man shook his head at me.

I groaned, "Argh!" Kicking the ground with my shoe, "Fucking. Fuck, fuck, fuck" I could faintly hear him whispering as he disappeared from the bakery and turned the corner.

I muttered to myself, "Fucker" As I began to dust the flour off my apron.

Turning around, I stomped back over the threshold of the bakery, I heard the chimes as I walked into the kitchen. The aroma of freshly baked bread and goodies wafted through the air and into my nose, I sighed happily, but weaved a hand through my short, ginger hair feeling a headache coming on.

My happiness slowly depleted as I saw Natalie, my best friend banging around in the kitchen as she casually licked a spoon covered with melted chocolate.

I walked angrily into the kitchen, "Oy!" I slammed my hands down on the flour covered table which shook some flour onto the floor.

Natalie shrugged turning to me, "What's got your panties in a twist sugar?" While she held the spoon covered with melted chocolate while the other held a cookie shaped like a penis.

I pointed an accusing finger towards her, "You!" I yelled loudly at my best friend and co-owner of the bakery.

Natalie spoke licking the spoon, "Hmmm?" Stepping closer to me and smiling innocently, the sun which streamed in shined of her tattoos and piercings. Which made me even more frustrated.

I spoke in mock innocence, "Now. Now Natty, don't play innocent with me." I picked up some flour to holding it behind my back.

Natalie faked a gasp, "What did I do?" She shrugged as she did so, perching on the countertop, her leather trousers creasing as she sat.

I exclaimed, "You, that old man basically yelled at me and called me a pervert... Natalie!" Tossing the flour in my hand over her head as payback, watching the flour fall on top of her bright, purple coloured hair. I tried to stifle my laughter.

Natalie tried to lunge away from me, but she was to slow. "Hey, not cool, sugar," Natalie screeched shaking her head back and forth, throwing flour at me that she grabbed from of the countertop.

I huffed out in dramatically, "Who would bake PENIS COOKIES? But you would. Natty, really?" I continued pointing an accusing finger her way, "And putting them in the old man's cookie order. REALLY! Natty," I yelled at her, throwing my hands in the air for exaggeration.

She stated nonchalantly with a shrug as she dipped her finger into the cookie dough putting it close to her red coloured lips, "It's not my fault he found a penis cookie in his order." She smiled at me innocently at me, batting her false eyelashes at me.

I lowered my head in my hands, "We've now lost another customer. From your stupid games, Natalie."

I heard Natalie's muffled laughs; I looked up from my hands seeing her try to contain her laughs, but she failed -- laughing loudly, throwing her head back.

I sighed out loud walking away from the countertop, leaning my back against the cold wall. "I hate you."

Natalie sung to me, "Hey, that ass just took it personally. Cheer up buttercup!" Kissing my head affectionately. She continued, "Besides, we could always kill him!" Natalie looked at me a glint of pleasure rushing through her eyes.

She rubbed my head annoyingly, smirking.

I muttered whilst slapping her hand away, "Leave me alone you psycho!"

She spoke laughing, "Hahaha," Laughing, "You really love me." Natalie straightened her back and turned to me.

Natalie sung, "Come on now, sugar plum." She shoved me out of the kitchen and into the store, "We've got a damn bakery to run." I tiredly looked at the line of customers patiently waiting outside of the bakery.

I groaned louder, "Urgh." Today is going to be a very stressful day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Waving at the last customer I yelled out, "Have a great day, sir!" Smiling as they waved back at me shutting the bakery door, I released a tired sigh.

I slumped against the counter and yawned loudly, looking around at the quiet space. I scratched my head with a tattooed hand.

I yawned tiredly looking over at Natalie, "Another busy day, huh, Natty?" As she emerged from the kitchen wiping her hands on a tea towel, covered with melted chocolate and sprinkles.

I laughed loudly, "Hahahha." Seeing her appearance as well as her death glare towards me.

Natalie warned, "Don't even start!" Turning away and heading towards the staff bathroom to get washed up.

When she came out of the bathroom, she looked cleaner than before. I smiled gently at her, and she returned my smile with her typical wink.

Walking over to the door, I flipped the sign to 'closed'. Hearing Natalie as she walked back into the kitchen.

I called out to Natalie, "The bakery is closed now," Who was in the process of putting cupcake trays back into the cupboard.

Natalie sighed and looked at me as she came out of the kitchen, "Not a bad day for business. Eh, buttercup?" Crossing her arms in front of her chest, as she flicked some flour off her arm and onto the floor.

I smiled at her, "Time to lock up and go home, Natty." I Turned around as I headed into the office to get our things "We've done enough for today," I handed Natalie her purse.

Natalie casually spoke to me as she lifted her purse onto her shoulder, "Hey buttercup, do you want to go to a club with me tomorrow, it's our day off. What do you say?" She looked at me with a smirk.

Thinking carefully, I looked her way, "Oh. Why not. Yeah, I'm in." Kicking the door open with my first, I turned to her, "Just send me a message with the details. Now go home!" Answering her while I pushed her out the door of the bakery, I licked my lips thinking of how much alcohol I was going to drink.

Natalie spoke my way, "I'll see you on Monday then Buttercup, oh and I'll send you the invitation for the club," Hugging me tightly, she kissed me lovingly on the forehead.

I gave Natalie one last wave as she drove off beeping at me. Heaving a tired groan, I watched her car as it raced down the street and disappeared. Rubbing my eyes tiredly, huffing as I rummaged around in my purse for the gold key, I gripped it in my hand.

Grabbing the gold key, I pushed inside the hole locking it tight. Taking the golden key out of the slot I threw it back inside my purse. I stopped, checking the bakery one last time before walking down the street, enjoying the warm beams of sun on my face.

I began to smile watching the children running around in front of me, playing a game and laughing carefree.

I smiled at them waving, "Hello." Chuckling softly as I saw them shyly wave back. Pausing for a moment, the hairs on my back stood up, I had a nervous feeling someone was watching me.

I stopped, rage overtaking me, I clenched my fists. The feeling of dread flew through my whole body, I took big gulps and shakily turned slightly to the right -- as anger started to cloud my mind. As I turned to the right the sun continued to shine on my face, I saw a glimpse of a black Jaguar moving slowly down the street towards me and the children.

Before I turned away from the vehicle, I caught a glimpse of dark black eyes staring at me, I took a couple of deep breaths trying to calm down my anger. My hands clutching the handle of my purse at my shoulder. I clutched it tightly, hands balled.

The eyes staring at me were as black as onyx, it was like staring into a dark well. I felt anger, but I was more shocked that I felt an even greater feeling almost completely overcoming me. It stunned me. It was pleasure.

I didn't know this kind of feeling which consumed my entire body, but it settled quickly in my abdomen. I wasn't shaking with rage anymore, but with pure arousal.

Standing completely still; the excitement was soon replaced by deep anger, once I raised my head feeling eyes on me. Our gazes locked on to each other, I kept his gaze locked with mine, feeling a smirk wonder its way onto my face.

I waved to the children to my left. "Children, please go inside. It's time for your tea," Fear consuming me as something might happen to them.

I Breathed in a sigh of relief as the door closed behind them,"Hffph." Sending a quick wave to their mother who smiled in response. I quickly turned my head in the direction where the black Jaguar was standing.

I let out a big sigh of relief "Hah. Pussy." Realising that the black Jaguar vanished from my eyeline. What a pussy, I thought, biting my lip.

I nodded. Maybe I just imagined it starting to walk back down the street towards my apartment.

I sighed heavily, "Home at last," cracking my back and groaning hearing the bones pop into place shutting the door behind me as I walked into my apartment, throwing the brown paper bag onto the countertop behind me.

I tiredly threw my purse on the counter, "Argh," Grabbing the brown paper bag on the countertop. I quickly unlocked my apartment door, stepping out of the threshold, locking the door behind me. I started to walk down the narrow hallway.

I stopped once I reached apartment number 269. Knocking on the door with my bruised knuckles, I hummed a soft tune, waiting for the door to open.

The voice answered, "I'm coming, I'm coming," Hearing them hurrying to open the door, the door flung open, crashing against the wall.

I smiled broadly, "Oh! bellisimo buttercup," Watching as the older lady smiled from ear to ear.

I spoke softly, "Hi, Nonna." Leaning down to kiss the sweet old lady's cheek. She wrapped her delicate arms around me leaning down to kiss my forehead.

I snuggled closer to her, "Mmm." Wrapping my arms tightly around the older woman's frame.

The older woman gushed, "Bellisimo," kissing my cheeks again, "Hahaha," I giggled loudly blushing slightly from my neck to my cheeks.

The lady hastily replied, "Come. Come." Pushing me into her house, slamming the apartment door behind us.

Speaking as I was pushed into the apartment by the older woman, "Oooff," Smiling tiredly. The older woman grabbed my hand she stroked it lovingly. Pushing me gently into the kitchen, she sat me down on a soft, plush chair.

I sighed aloud, "Ahh." Dropping deeper into the chair, rubbing my face marvelling at how soft the chair was.

I spoke sleepily, "Mmm." Feeling a soft blanket as it fell onto my shoulders.

The lady giggled softly looking at my tired, sleeping form affectionately, tucking the blanket into me kissing me on the forehead again. I blushed, my eyes still closed.

I smiled fondly, "Tesoro, you've been good, yes?" Hearing the old lady's thick Italian accent.

I leant further into the chair and quickly nodded my head and smiled again.

I murmured softly, "Mmhm." Closing my eyes.

The old lady pointed at me with a wooden spoon, "You stay for dinner, Si?" Staring at me from the other side of the kitchen, giving me the look.

I answered tiredly, "Si. Nonna." Smiling as I went back to snuggling into the plush chair.

The elderly lady replied, "Good, good." Turning around to the countertop, chopping vegetables.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Opening my eyes feeling the light pierce through my closed eyelids, my face contorted. Silently I peeled my eyes opened, as I quietly watched the older lady prepared dinner, "Mmm." I moaned as the aroma drifted through the kitchen.

I quickly got up, "Nonna, wait here a minute." The blanket dropping on the floor from my sudden movement.

I heard the older lady singing from the kitchen, "Si." Laughing to myself, as I returned to the kitchen holding the brown paper bag I came in with.

I spoke, "Here." Reaching out my hand as I looked at older lady the brown paper bag gripped in my outstretched hand, blushing again as I waited for her to take the bag from my hand.

The older lady exclaimed with joy, "Ahh, Preziosa!" Grabbed my face, kissing me all over making me blush even more than I already was.

Wrapping my arms around the elderly lady, I hugged her again, smelling the food she cooked which made me snuggle even closer to her.

The old lady smiled brightly, hugging me even tighter, kissing me again on the forehead, gently stroking my hair with her frail arm.

I grinned widely, "I just made them this morning, Nonna! I know you like them best, so I made them just for you!"

The woman laughed, clapping her hands merrily, she kissed me again on the cheek, she grabbed my face in her hands.

The older lady gushed, "Come bella!" She continued to thank me for the sweet treats that I had made for her. The old lady shuffled back to the countertop, hopefully finishing the cooking. I licked my lips as my tummy started to make noises.

Shhh I stroked my tummy and told him that I'd feed him soon. I placed my hands on the tabletop and waited patiently for the food to be served. A plate of steaming hot lasagna was placed in front of me.

I gasped, "Ahh," Making a sound of pure delight. In turn, the lady ruffled my hair and with a wave of her hand instructed me to eat. The lady ruffled my hair in return and with a wave of her hand told me to eat. I quickly rushed to eat without wasting even a minute of waiting.

I groaned out loud, "Mmmmm. Nonna s'good." The food touched my tongue, the mixture of basil and cheese exploding on the tip of my tongue. I spooned more of the delicious pasta and sauce into my mouth.

I moaned again, "Mmm." Shovelling more into my mouth. The older lady rested her head on her hands and quietly watched me eat.

Smiling softly as she heard my satisfaction to her cooking. The older lady sighed softly, picking up her fork, lifting some pasta to her lips. She swallowed and paused to look warmly at me again.

She almost laughed out loud as she witnessed me covered from head to toe in pasta sauce. I smiled sheepishly at Nona lowering my head in shame.

The older woman walked around the table stroking my hair in an affectionate manner. She took a wet rag washing my mouth, giggling when she heard my dismay about being cleaned up.

The lady tossed the rag into the sink, "There fiora. Better yes?" Kissing my head as I went back to eating again.

The lady leaned back in her chair closing her eyes for a brief second to enjoy the moment.