Bikini Barista Pt. 01

Story Info
A bikini barista embraces a bimbo future.
1.4k words
4.35
12.2k
20

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/10/2024
Created 06/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* All characters are over 18 years old in age.

As soon as Madison turned 18 she made a FansOnly account. Madison's whole life was set up for this moment and she definitely knew it.

If Madison tried in school she could have been a C student. But Madison prioritized looking hot for boys, wearing outfits that got her stuck in the school office, and generally skipping class as much as possible.

Madison also lined up a job as soon as she was 18, it was at the local Bikini Barista stand in town. She just loved wearing the most ridiculous outfits, showing off her body, and convincing all the men that a large chunk of their money should go to her each month. Madison would describe the feeling as intoxicating if she had paid attention in English class.

See, Madison sprouted early as they would say. Most women would have loved to look like Madison. At 5'3" and 100 pounds most men didn't know where to show her attention. Should they start with her mouth watering 32 E cups or look at her round bubble butt and thigh gap. Madison had the luxury of always having the largest tits of any girl in her highschool class and completely understood her power over men and women alike.

Madison's boobs were big, but many guys couldn't understand how her butt was so large. Madison was 5'3", with a round bootie that looked out of place on her extremely skinny body. Madison was all curves. The juxtaposition of Madison's large chest and even bigger butt were exphasived by her flat stomach and tiny waist.

To put everything in perspective, you could see the outline of Madison's huge boobs from the rear, as her frame was that thin. Most guys just stared, the really ballsy guys always tried giving her hugs and reaching in for booty grabs. Madison just loved when they did that, male touch and attention was everything to her.

After quickly earning her first $2k from being a bikini barista, Madison got her lips done as all the girls she worked with did that. Unlike some of the girls she wanted the extreme look. She knew that the extreme looking girls with the big fake boobs and huge lips made the most tips. And boy did Madison's new lips bring in vast sums of money. Before she worked for tips, chatting the men up and showing them praise for their money.

Now she didn't even need to say anything and they would tip hundreds of dollars without thinking. At this point, all she did was pout or make a cute sexy face. Her lips looked amazing, they had a large fake pout with 1ml upper and lower. While they weren't the biggest at the Bakinin Barista stand her tips quickly became the largest out of all her coworkers.

Best of all, the guys at school noticed their new size. She could tell the new lips helped people objectify her, and that made her feel all squishy in her female parts.

Madison knew firsthand that school and definitely college or community college wouldn't be for her. Her body was designed to get men to buy her gifts, give her money, and just generally salivate over her beauty. And guess what? Madison loved how she looked, she loved the attention, and most importantly she loved the money. With a body like Madison's she made thousands working at the stand. She also referred many coffee goers to her FansOnly for more action and then pocketed even more money.

She had big plans for that money and knew exactly how to use it. The whole goal was always to be a trophy wife for a wealthy man. Madison was smart in the fact that she needed to get huge fake boobs, the Barbie face, and as many bbls before she was 25. Madison wasn't book smart and she knew that holding down a normal job would be hard for a girl of her intelligence. The biggest question that rolled through her head was "what did dumb-hot girls do before FansOnly?"

As Madison turned 18 in late September of her senior year, her goal was to save enough from working at the stand to get breast implants by spring break. As soon as she got her new lips a regular offered to buy her more injections, the guy asked her to get 3ml injected in each lip and asked for her to go for the Russian lip look, she agreed and he happily started paying for regular injections.

Within three months Madison had over $35K saved for surgeries and quickly decided she would get them over winter break. Her excitement was unreal and she couldn't understand how she made soo much in a short amount of time. Little did she know that with her future improvements the money would fly in.

After extensive research she found that the surgeons who would agree to doing everything she wanted were in Turkey.

Madison did extensive research and decided she wanted a high profile 800cc implant, she wanted attention and liked the fake look. From her short time at the coffee stand, men went wild over the faker women, the women with huge boobs, the rounder boobed girls earned way more.

The surgery facility agreed to go as big as possible and completely understood the look she was going for, as they had for the many before Madison. Flying by herself to Turkey was a thrill and the surgery center had taken care of everything.

Within 24 hours the surgeon jammed 800cc of tit flesh into each of Madison's boobs. At 5'3 some would say she went way overboard with her size, but Madison knew what she wanted to be and the look she wanted with her surgery journey.

Due to the extreme size she chose, Madison needed extra attention at the recovery house. The surgeon was shocked by how quickly her body adjusted and healed after the first week. The size was mouthwatering and Madison was quickly learning the increased power she would now have.

Her flight home was unremarkable and she was still able to overdress and hide the boobs. Her first day back at school was spent in the principal's office after she chose a tiny tank top that showed acres of cleavage and did nothing to hide her belly button. She was sent home with strict orders to arrive the day next in more modest clothing.

In her 30 minutes at school she did notice one thing, all the attention. Everyone stared and even stopped talking when Madison walked by, everyone in shock at her boobs. This skinny girl with huge boobs dominated everyone's conversations.

Whereas before the fake boobs, guys talked to her or hit on her, now no one even acknowledged her. The boobs made her an object, an object to ogle. Madison couldn't have been happier.

Her first shift back at the coffee stand was no surprise. Madison's tips quickly doubled and the owner of the bikini barista decided she should just take coffee orders and chat with customers. She was too valuable. Madison was smiling ear to ear. She worked at a coffee stand but didn't actually need to make coffee, just look pretty and jiggle her tits a few times an hour.

Most of the regulars started to spoil her with gifts and extra cash for entertaining their conversations. She made back the cost of her tits in one month at the stand. The lip guy even asked her to go up to 5ml per lip and Madison quickly agreed without a thought. Madison even started getting her whole face injected and repeatedly asked for the "frozen" look. Not many 18 year olds ask for this level of work to their face, but the effect was striking. Madison always had the fuck me eyes and perfectly symmetrical features. With the 5ml in her lips and perfectly frozen face, most men couldn't see her as anything more than a fucktoy with that type of face. An object for the male gaze.

Even Madison's co workers were taken aback by her devotion to the look. But mostly everyone wanted to see how far Madison would take the enhancements. It became an ongoing joke amongst her coworkers, "what next?!" Madison never mentioned anything, but everyone knew that she had big plans and even bigger dreams.