All Comments on 'The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 02'

by thodge1945

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
pk2curiouspk2curiousover 3 years ago

Well Thodge . Certainly is an interesting concept . If you can keep coming with the technical details of these adventures on your ship . And encounters with lots of other diverse beings and ships . I already know there will be some good sex soon . It is obvious you are a beginner . Some of the grammar and left out letters and words . But good start . Try to write as long of a story as you can . Even more and longer chapters . Don't wait for feed back . Just keep writing .

It will probably take some time before you get many responses here . They just read and click and on to the next one .

txcrackertxcrackerover 3 years ago
Still a A Good Story !

I've read Tefler in his story since he he stated " Three Square Meals " and really like it. I feel this could be as great as that story , also he is on Ch.132 on Lit . This is good

zorb1970zorb1970almost 3 years ago

If the nannites can regenerate endlessly I wonder how the previous crew died?

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 2 years ago

So you switched the writing style to that of a play? The characters enter from stage left eating ice cream….

Wtf? This chapter reads like a report. Paragraph after paragraph starts with ‘name’ says…. ‘Name’ says… and so on.

I went back to the first chapter to make sure that the first was a story and the second was written as a stage play.

I’ll try and persist but who knows, it’s annoying as fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tons of pages missing. Lucky I saved before the author edited it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What the Hell?

Chapter 2 ends with a battle at the other end of the system

And Chapter 3 start with Girls on board… did I miss a bit or what?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is a problem as a chapter is missing about picking up the felidae.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I concur with the comment about the missing passages/ pages regarding the female characters arriving onboard the spaceship. Please insert that info into a revision soon so the reader does not continue to be shortchanged!!!

prof_W303prof_W3036 months ago

Cant get past the missing pages/ chapter. Maybe I'll try read it again in a year or two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthodge1945@thodge1945
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on The Adventures of Tim Bodge https://www.patreon.com/user?u=24811645 The XXX version : https://www.patreon.com/TimBodgeandHisXXXAsventures *** I am leaving this site, the monitors keep rejecting the chapters of my story. Wh...