The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim said. "Well, there are three ladies, I have all with me now. All came by me rescuing them from pirates." Tim had a tangible expression on his face. He knew how the military worked, tell only a little.

Jim said, "Tim, you did not hear this from me. We have had a lot of hits and run attacks from the pirates, lately."

Tim asked, "What kinds of attacks are we talking about, Robberies or cargo theft?"

Jim said, "Both, as well as abductions. The thing is they are not in one area, but all over the place."

Tim cautiously said, "One of the ladies worked on a space station and was abducted from there. They took her because they needed an engineer."

Jim replied, "Tim, whatever makes that weird. Most space crafts need an engineer!"

Tim said quietly, "I agree, but she had been there for just one week before this occurred. In addition to that, she called her on-duty assistance to see if it was OK for her to leave her position; he said YES."

Jim, "Well, Tim, would you like to have her to file a complaint?"

"I'll have her file as soon as we get there, but until then, is there something else I need to know about?" Tim replied.

"We are experiencing a little problem with the Targkeleax's," said Jim.

Tim questions, "There the giant race, right. Over nine feet tall, and around eight hundred pounds."

Jim asked, "Tim, I know you are retired, but could I put you on again for working as a consultant? In this manner, if you are running into any difficulties, you might be protected. You also, If needed, could help some of the officers out there when necessary."

Tim stated, "I know, I am only a Colonel; how will I be able to help?"

Jim exclaimed, "Let's put it this way, I will have the top Army General, General Bandsman, assign you a special rank for the time you are helping us."

Tim has a questionable look on his face, "Jim, why would you ask me to do this? You have men still in the service that could and should be doing this?"

Jim suggested, "Tim, to tell you the truth, I do not really know who to believe any longer." He was sitting there with an utterly worried look.

Tim, "If I say YES, and someone questions, my Authority, how will it be handled?"

Jim says, "Tell them to check or scan your ID. There will be No, questions asked. If anybody questions after that, I need to know who. Tim, I have to be going now! See you when you get here." The viewscreen went blank.

Tim was sitting there thinking, staring at an empty viewscreen, pondering what just occurred. 'Is there something big going down at the Shayeland Shipyard? Or is it more significant than that?'

**

Tammy was sitting on the bridge, with her heart pounding away. So pleased Tim was proud of her for getting her First-Class Navigator Licenses. Now she had to think of something else to do. "Sarha, I need to start studying something else, any Ideas."

Sarha questioned, "Tammy, do you have any clue what sounds like fun or pleasant to try."

Tammy replied, "I want to be needed around the ship." Setting there trying to think of something, anything.

Sarha said, "Tammy If you are having a problem. The best thing to do is to get your mind off the subject."

Tammy was saying, "You are right; I think I'll go to the fitness center and work out for a while." Tammy was heading to the fitness center.

Tammy strolling into the center and, noticing the placards, began to chuckle. Thinking the former crewmembers actually did have a thing for signs.

Mr. Muscle detecting someone coming into the center, started towards the entrance. "Welcome to the Rustyville Fitness Center. My name is Mister Muscle, and may I have your name for our logbook, Please?"

Tammy replied, "Name is Tammy. Thank you." She now had a big smile on her face.

"By any chance, are you related to Tim? Thank You?" Mister Muscle asked with a smile on his viewscreen.

Tammy, now laughing, turned, and said, "He could be my dad; why?" Laughing at the idea of Tim being her dad and the things they have done.

Mister Muscle was saying, "It's just the Ice breaker. I think you needed it."

Tammy giggling cutely, "Thank you, and you are right. I did need that."

Mister Muscle was asking, "Tammy, how might I assist you today."

"I need to do a little workout; it's been a while since I've done any," replied Tammy.

Mister Muscle started Tammy off with a few warm-ups and then asked her to join Mister Scrappy for a run. "Tammy, I will set a slow pace for you."

Tammy is running along beside Mister Scrappy and doing great. She turned her head to say something to Mister Scrappy and tripped. Falling to the track and damaged her arm.

Sarha was appearing almost at the same time that Tammy hit the track floor. Sarha asked, "Tammy, are you OK. Do you need to go to the medical bay?"

Tammy was looking at her arm, seeing all the blood, "Yes, I will go to the medical bay; I'll walk."

Tammy was heading for the door. She took about three steps and fell. Before she hit the floor. Sarha instantly transported her to medical. At the same time, telling Tim, Pauline, and Tabitha to go to medical, Now.

Tim meets Tabitha and Pauline in the hallway outside of the medical bay; they wonder what is happening! Walking into the medical bay and seeing Tammy lying on the table. Tabitha ran over to see her sister.

Doctor Marus was standing beside the table, "Tabitha, she will be OK; it is just shocking." We are running scans now and checking everything against the reading we took the day you came aboard.

Tabitha states, "You do not realize that she does not stop bleeding very easily. Sometimes it will take approximately an hour to stop it."

Doctor Marus said, "But, Tabitha, Tammy has already stopped bleeding. She is now starting to heal."

Tabitha, with a shocked look of expression on her face. "I am sorry, Doctor, but she cannot have stopped bleeding this soon." Tabitha standing beside her sister and looking at her body, seeing there was no bleeding, Now. "Doctor, how can this be?"

Sarha said, "Tabitha, we are running tests and scans to check. All tests are coming back normal, except one. I am rerunning it again, now."

Tabitha asked, "Sarha, which test is it?" She is getting more and more concerned."

Sarha reassured Tabitha, "It's her DNA. It is coming back a little difference. There seems to be something added to it. But how it got there is the question."

"What are you talking about, her DNA. What are the differences?" Tabitha was really getting mad at Sarha for not telling her the truth. "Sarha, I need you to tell me, right now, what are you talking about? She's my sister. I need to know."

Tim said, "Sarha, please tell Tabitha what you know about her sister." Tim was walking over to stand beside Tabitha to show support.

"OK, but I still have to figure out how and why they are there. Your sister has micro-nano-bots in her system."

Tabitha starts to sit down. Doctor Marus being quick, places a chair behind her before she falls to the floor. Tim is trying to hold Tabitha up also.

Tabitha asks, "With micro-nano-bots in her system, will they hurt her? Why did you place them there?" Tabitha's voice was raising a little.

Sarha states, "Tabitha, I did not place any micro-nano-bots into her system. I do not know how they would get there. But at this time, they are helping to stop the bleeding."

Tim asks, "Sarha, are they doing any harm right now?" Still standing beside Tabitha and trying to think about the micro-nano-bots. "Sarha, is there anyway micro-nano-bots got into the air?"

Sarha replied, "No, Tim, the air system is cleaned thoroughly every minute. It is run through the system. Tim, the problem is micro-nano-bots in anybody system is deadly. You were the only one to get the bots, since the old crewmembers."

"When the girls came on board, their scans showed micro-nano-bots deadly. That's why I cannot understand them showing up in her system." Sarha is stating.

Doctor Marus is watching Tammy; she is moving around, starting to come around. "People, Tammy is moving," Doctor Marus is now standing next to Tammy.

Everyone stopped talking and looked in Tammy's direction. Tammy raised up and, looking around, sees everyone looking at her. "Why is everyone looking at me? Did I do something wrong?"

Tabitha runs over to her sister and hugs her. "Thank goodness you are still alive."

Tammy looking at Tabitha with a strange face, "And why would you think I died?"

Sarha replied, "Tammy, do you know how you got micro-nano-bots into your system?"

Tammy gasped, "What are you talking about? I believe you said they were deadly in our system. So, this how it feels to be dead. It's just like being alive."

Tabitha reassured Tammy, "You stopped bleeding a short time after you started. Your cuts are already healed." Both were looking to wear the cuts were and no cuts there.

Tammy happily said, "I guess I'm just like Tim, now. I can get injured and heal swiftly."

Sarha suggested, "Perhaps she is correct, and maybe Tim transferred certain micro-nano-bots to Tammy in some way. If that is the case, it will be necessary to keep track of all her readings over the next few days."

Tammy inquired politely, "Tim, doing this implies I will no longer be able to sleep with you right now?" She has a mournful look, "Is that right?"

Tim asked, "Sarha, May Tammy and Tabitha be with me, sometimes?"

Sarha said, "Tim, I did not say anything about that, just that I will have to keep a better track of her readings. What I will be looking at is the micro-nano-bots count in her system. If it grows or lessens, so I understand what is going on."

Tim suggested to Tammy, "Tammy, the first thing each morning, you report to medical for a check-up, do you understand?"

Tammy jumped off the medical table and snapped a salute to Tim, "Yes, Sir. Commander."

Pauline and everyone else gathers together around Tammy for a group hug. Now that the Emergency is over, everyone is heading back to their places, before this all happened.

**

Everybody is gathering at the Officer's Lounge for the evening meal. Tim is seated in his place at the head of the table.

Tammy and Tabitha, fixing one of their own family-style dinners. They bring the serving dishes out and sit them on the table.

Tammy and Tabitha were sitting on each side of Tim, with Pauline sitting next to Tammy.

Pauline asked, "Tammy, how are you feeling now? And this food is delicious."

Tammy confirmed, "I am doing OK; I feel like a new feline; I could take on a whole army."

Tim states, "Tammy, how's our course for the shipyard doing?" Tim takes another bite, "You are right, Pauline, this is delicious."

Tammy replied, "If my numbers are correct, and then they are, we're going to be there in eight days."

Everybody was relishing their dinner, and afterward, they went over to set in the lounge area. The rest of the evening went by fast. Everybody stood up and was ready to turn in for the night.

Pauline asked, "Are you girls heading to your place or Tim's?"

Both Tabitha and Tammy are staring at Tim. He was smiling back at them, "Do we have to sleep alone? Or can we feel safe and secure in your bed?"

Tim, with a questionable look, "If you are sure it will be safe in my bed, OK., but remember there are no guarantees."

Tammy said, "That's what I'm hoping for." The three of them heading to Tim's quarters.

"Pauline, why don't you come on in and join us." Replied Tabitha. Pointing the finger at the door.

Pauline replied, "Not tonight; Thanks." Hurrying down the corridor towards her quarters.

All three entering Tim's quarters and stripping out of their clothing. Clambering into the bed, Tim with a girl on each side. Tim has a single arm around each girl and holds on to them.

Tabitha twists and delivers Tim a smooch. Tim brings his other arm from Tammy and holds Tabitha to give her a long and sexy kiss.

Tammy thinking now is my chance. She twists down under the covers, gets a hold of his dick, and wets the head with her tongue. She asks, "Tim, see if you can make it 9 inches long and about half as wide. I would like it to go a little bit further down my throat." She is using both her hands to get his dick hard.

Tim asks, "Why." Lifting the blankets to get a view of Tammy. Witnessing her tongue, licking his dick and her hands hard at work, getting him hard.

Tammy stopped licking his dick, turning her head to look at him, said, "I just want to see how much I can get down, and while you are at it, try to give me a more significant load of your jazz. I like the taste." Turning back to his dick and started working on it again.

Tim turned to look at Tabitha, "Is she always this demanding?" Tim thinking, 'Dick, become 9 inches long and 3 inches wide, Balls I need you guys to put out twice the load size for this lady.'

Tabitha said, "Yes, she has been that way since she was a little girl. Daddy gave her everything she wanted. I guess it's your turn to give her what she wants. So, you had better make it longer and more jazz. If she gets mad, she might bite on something."

Tim asked, "What do you want?" Tim was currently wrapping his arms around Tabitha and kissing her lips.

Tabitha purred contentedly, "The same thing she is getting now, but tomorrow morning. If that's OK?" She looked straight into Tim's eyes with an overly suggestive glittering.

Tim said with a smile, "I think that can be arranged." Tim was feeling Tammy doing a dam good job below the covers. He could feel the guys working on getting her load up.

Tammy got everything she wanted, came out from beneath the covers. She was smiling at Tim, "Would you believe I got it all down, and the complete-load besides. I did not lose a drop. She set up and rubbed her stomach. Looking down, she had what looked like a full stomach sticking out the front.

Tabitha, with an enthusiastic grin, said, "That's my sister; she can handle all you got and more, along with the dessert:" Both girls were now laughing and caring-on.

About an hour later, both girls were asleep, and Tim wondered how he would live thru both girls, fun, and sex.

**

The next morning Tim's waking up to two females with their heads under his cover. He does not feel any hands or anything on his dick, but he does have the morning wood. Raising the covers, seeing both girls just looking at his dick. "OK, what's so interesting down there?"

Tabitha said, "Just inspecting my morning toy, noticing how it is growing so huge. It must be thinking of me!" Both girls were still lying on their stomach, staring at his dick.

Tammy said, "Tabitha, place your hand at the base; I'll place one of mine on top of yours; we'll see how many hands tall it is."

"You know, if I get up, it will go down by itself," Tim said.

Tabitha enquired politely, "Why would you want to do that with my morning toy?" She and Tammy were now looking at Tim and not his dick. "Tammy, go up there and have a really long conversation about something, Please."

Tammy moved up to Tim. She went to take a seat on Tim's stomach confronting him. "Now, what are we supposed to have a conversation about. While Tabitha is playing with her morning toy?"

Tim replied, "Will we talk about the first thing to pop up, but she is taken care of that, isn't she?"

There was a knock on the door; Tammy turned and said, "Come on in, Pauline." Turning back to talk to Tim.

Pauline enters the room, seeing Tammy sitting on Tim's stomach, "Where is Tabitha?" Looking all around for her. Just standing inside the doorway.

Tammy twisting around at the waist and pointing to the raise and falling covers, "She's having breakfast; you want to come over here and sit. We can talk; it will be a while."

Pauline questions, "What do you mean, a while?" She is walking over to the bed, sitting next to Tim, checking him out. "Good morning Tim. Are you OK with all of us being here?"

Tim, a little red-faced, "Well, I guess, I have to say it's not every morning a guy is waking up to three gorgeous ladies in his bed. But I might be able to obtain enjoyment out of it."

Pauline was looking around Tammy to see Tabitha's head bopping up and down under the covers. "How long has she been enjoying breakfast?"

Tim was feeling in a playful mood, "She's got the spoon in her throat, all nine inches. The pot is starting to boil over."

Pauline, with a startled look, "All nine inches."

Tammy said, "Yes, we asked Tim to make it nine inches for us. Plus, double the output of jazz. He did, last night I had the first serving. You talk about something fun; it was and filling and tasty."

Tim was starting to move his hips, even with Tammy sitting on him, "Ladies, I think her breakfast is being served." His hips made a high upward movement, then settled down. "Breakfast has been served."

Tabitha backed out from under the covers and smiled. "Boy, I just love breakfast in bed!"

Tim said, "OK, now I need a shower. Who wants to join me," Tabitha and Tammy both looked at Pauline? Both girls were getting out of bed and heading with Tim. "Pauline, you can join in; there is room for four or five individuals." Tim was holding his hand out for her.

Pauline said, "What the hell, OK, I'm coming." Started removing her clothes, headed to the shower.

Once everyone entered the shower, the automatic water control turned on. The water was set for the right temperature, and the fun began. Everyone got soaped up, started washing each other. The shower lasted a lot longer.

After leaving the shower, everyone got dressed and headed to the Lounge.


12