The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is alright. You never know who is showing up." Tim was turning to look at Tabitha, motioning for her to disconnect the call. "Tabitha, I need you to stay on board this ship. I'll take Tammy, Pauline, and Madlyn with me."

"What do you want me to do?" Tabitha asks, setting up straight in her seat, Checking over all the panels.

Tammy, Pauline, and Madlyn all started towards the Lift and out to deck 10. Madlyn asked, "Tim, can I check in on Jeanne before we leave?"

"Yes, take your time. We have a lot to do before we leave this ship. Tabitha, I want you to contact us at all times, scanners, and voice calls. If you see or hear Something that sounds like trouble, call. Otherwise, you will stay cloaked at all times." Tim states.

"Tim, I can do that. If you need help, I'll send a bot or two to help." Tabitha reply.

"Before I leave, I'll call Jim to let him know. I'll be there in about an hour." Tim, sitting back down in his seat. He placed the call. "Lieutenant Colonel Jim Timberside's Office, this is Lieutenant Bill Wellington, speaking. How may I help you?"

"Bill, this Tim Bodge, is the colonel in?" Tim was watching the viewscreen and waiting for Jim to show up.

"How are you doing? Any more side trips?" Jim had a smile on his face, sitting behind his desk

Tim said with a chuckle, "No, no more side trips, we are bringing in two women from the Hospital Ship. They may or may not be staying. That depends on them and what they decide. Jim, let me ask you again, is there Something going on, besides pirates, out here?"

"Whatever makes you ask that?" Jim is now leaning forward on his desk. He has a questionable expression on his face.

"I just have a feeling Something is going on." Tim replied, "I need to know about it. There are fewer trade ships and more military vessels. Tim was sitting there waiting for the answer, needing to know.

"When you get here, I'll let you know what I know. How is that?" Jim replied.

"Fair enough. By the way, is docking bay 13 a secure bay? I do not want people walking around in my ship." Tim asked.

Jim said with a laugh, "What, you have top-secret equipment in there."

"Well, we did take out 4 corvette ships and 120 pirates, didn't we?" Tim replied.

Jim answers, "Yes, and top command wanted to know how you did it?"

"You see why. Is it going to be secured?" Tim exclaimed.

"Yes, I see what you mean. I'll have it secured before you dock. That way, nothing can be added without me knowing. I'll talk to you later. I have a call coming in." Jim said

"See you in a few hours," Tim replied, Disconnecting the call. Sitting there thinking, 'Something is going on, but hopefully Jim can let me know.'

"Sarha, How're the upgrades on Tabitha's ship coming along?" Tim asked.

Sarha replied, "Tim, everything will be finished and upgraded within the hour."

"Sarha, is there any way all the new improvements could be tested before the ship leaves here?" Tim had a concerned looked. "I simply do not want anything to go wrong while in the docking bay."

"Tim, if you want, I'll have the bots check for the third time." Being an AI, she had no emotion; she would check the equipment 100 times if Tim wanted.

"Sarha, if you would please, I just want the girls to be safe, with nothing happening to them," Tim said with emotion in his voice

**

Tim sitting in the Captain seat, watching the viewscreen, "Sarha, we are still cloaked, right. Tammy, how close to the shipyard are we?"

"Yes, Tim, we are still cloaked and will stay cloaked." Sarha was saying this in a calm voice."

"Tim, we will be there within 1 hour and 22 minutes. We will be dropping Tabitha's ship out in 10 minutes. How close is this ship going to be to our destination?" Tammy was sitting in the navigator's seat, turning to Tim.

"Has close enough for Sarha to still operate both ships if need be. Tabitha, you will have control of the ship until I return, OK?" Tim said.

"OK, Boss." Tabitha was taking Tammy's control's, checking all panels, making sure that all is OK."

Madlyn was entering the bridge, walked over to Tim, "Tim, may I stay aboard to keep an eye on Jeanne, Please.? She seems to be coming along better. Just worried if she wakes up and I'm not here, she will freak out." Madlyn had a frightened look, and she could not imagine being around for when Jeanne woke-up.

Tim looks at her with a contented look, said, "Your request is granted. Stay with Jeanne. Hopefully, by the time we get back, she'll be up and around."

"Thanks; if I am required, I will be available." Madlyn was turning and walking to the Lift, departing quickly to be present at Jeanne's side.

"Sarha, please have the girls meet me inside Tabitha's Ship." Tim asked, "Tabitha, the ship is yours. Will call you from the docking bay 13."

**

Looking out the front viewport, Pauline sees all kinds of ship's just parked out here in space. "Tim, why are they out here?" Turning to look at Tim.

Tim looked out and saw the same thing, looking closer, seeing all the markings, and doing a lot of damage to each ship. Tim replied, "These ships have been in a massive battle. The marking is from laser cannons. Some of the others are from Thermic missiles, and a few there from Mass Driver guns.

He was thinking of all that didn't make it here, with so many ships being here. There had to be a war going on. He just needed to know with which race, how long has it been going on.

Is this why Jim wanted him to be his eyes and ears? I guess I'll know real so. Turning away from the viewscreen, it was bringing back memories of friends lost.

Pauline was watching Tim. His face had that lost look of remembering old battles and lost friends. She knew how he felt. She had lost friends in battle, also. Walking over to him, placing a hand on his shoulder and soft grip, not needing to say a thing. Just stood there. Tim was reaching around, placing his hand on top of hers.

Not a word said by either. Both were knowing about each other's friends lost to battles. They stood there a moment, then both got up and went their way.

**

Tim and the girls are docked in bay 13. Tim listens to the docking bay clamps, locking against their vessel, maintaining it in place. "Tabitha, we are locked into the bay. Could you send a bot to test the matter Transfer System? Once here, take it back."

"Tim, why are you sending a bot and then returning it. Right-back?" Tammy asked, trying to figure out why!

"Testing the system on a bot and losing it is better than losing you, don't you think?" Tim said.

Tammy now with a big grin, "Thanks, I never thought of that."

"Pauline, could you go and check on the incoming and outgoing bot, Please."

Pauline was getting up from her seat, walking back, watching the bot become visible, showing Tim a thumb's up sign. Then the bot disappearing again. She asked, "Why are we using the Matter System anyway?"

"It will be our emergency exit if need be. But we can load supplies into it here, and the bots can unload them." Tim replied.

"We could have a bot, dock the ship, then we could transfer hereafter, and do the same upon leaving. Tim, if we run into problems and need to get back to the ship if someone is hurt, it will be faster." Pauline states.

"Now you are thinking, the faster we get medical help, the faster someone will heal. If we have an emergency rescue, they walk in here and walk out in the medical bay." Tim answers.

**

Tim was starting to get up, "Ladies, it is time to meet the Shipyard's Commander." Tammy and Pauline fall in behind Tim. Tim was walking to the Cargo bay exit, placing his hand on the DNA pad. The pad turning green and a ringing sound, the door started to open.

Tim led the way out, seeing Jim standing at the end of the long personnel ramp. The two girls moved up, one to each side of Tim. Walking down the ramp, all in step, as if they were in the military. At the bottom, they stopped and waited for the Lieutenant Colonel to step forward. When he did, Tim saluted

Lieutenant Colonel Jim Timberside saluted back and then laughed, "Tim, it has been a long time. I see you are doing well." Looking at the girls on each side of him.

"I would like you to meet," Turning towards Tammy, "This is my Navigator Tammy Purless," then turning to the other side, "This Is my Engineer, Pauline." Ladies, this is Lieutenant Colonel Jim Timberside, an old army friend. Tim grinned.

Tammy reached out to shake the Colonel's hand. "Nice to meet you, Sir,"

Pauline is doing the same. The Colonel shakes both of their hands and said, "Nice to meet two lovely ladies, Tim. How did you get so lucky?" Stepping back.

"Tim, you and the ladies, please walk with me to my office," Jim said, turning to start walking. Tim was moving up beside Jim, with the two girls walking behind them; both girls watched the surrounding.

Walking into his office, His assistant jumping to Attention. Jim said, "Relax, Bill, No Calls, Please." Walking on thru, showing the girls to the couch, Asking would they like a drink?

Both girls shook their heads NO, sitting down and looking out the large window, seeing basically the same kind of ship repaired in the docking bays.

"Let's get the business out of the way first, so you have 10 tons of Kirenium ore; you want to sell? OK, the going price is $200,000.00 a ton. That makes your load worth $2,000,000.00. Is that OK?" Jim asked.

Tim turned to look at the girls, seeing the surprised look on their faces. Turning back to Jim, "That will be OK, just added to my credit account." Turning back to the girls and smiling.

Both Tammy and Pauline have big smiles. Neither has had to deal with big money, but Tim seems to be handling it very well.

Jim turned, pressing a few keys on his computer, "Tim, I just transferred the money over to your account. The crew is now heading to your ship to retrieve the Ore."

Tim picked up his communicator, calls Sarha, "Ore belongs to the Army now. Please allow them into the cargo bay." Tim said, "Jim, Thank you, outstanding doing business with you."

"Now you have all that money, are you going to retire for real?" Jim leans back into his seat, looking at Tim.

"I think I'll just take a trip to see Tabitha and Tammy's planet and visit it for a while, then just travel." Replied Tim. "Might even go by Pauline's Planet, to say "HI."

"OK, but you didn't hear this from me. We are having a few border skirmishes with the Targkeleax's. In the last one, we lost 5 ships and about 5,000 personnel. These skirmishes keep getting bigger and more often." Jim said

"What started this? Does anyone know?" Tim asks, he was just sitting there, but the girls could hear everything, looking at each other, now with a concerned look.

"It depends on who you ask. Some said the Targkeleax's wanted more territory." Jim answered, "others said they needed more food. Still, others said they just wanted to fight someone." Jim was getting up, "Tim, do you want Something to drink. I have Scotch whisky. It is the real thing."

Selecting two glasses and the container of Scotch, walking back to Tim, dispensing the Scotch, before setting down. "This is only going to get worse, but some of the upper officers are asking for a truth," Jim remarked.

"So I'll be looking for these guys for you. I'll let you know when and where I run into them. Do you want me to say, Hi?" Tim asked.

"Tim, please be very careful with these guys, OK. I know you and the ladies have places to go." Jim replied, "I'll leave the security on bay 13 until I hear from you, OK?"

Tim was getting up, Tammy and Pauline doing the same. They both Thanked Jim and said they enjoyed meeting him.

Tim and the girls are heading back to the ship. They are happy and carefree. "Girls, I think you are due for a party. How about I take all you girls out tonight?"

Tammy and Pauline were jumping with joy. Tim said, "Sarha, is everything OK with the ship? Are we OK to take off?"

"Tim, everything is ready and OK. Are you heading straight back to the ship?" Sarha replied.

Tim replied with an incredibly cheerful voice, "Yes, I need to know. Can you watch the ship here at the docking bay? I would like for the ladies to have some time to themselves. Maybe a visit to a night club. Maybe a shopping trip."

Tammy and Pauline were now jumping all over the place. "Can Tabitha and Madlyn join us," asked Tammy. She was finally acting her age, A teenager.

"Tammy, you will have to ask them that question. When we get back to the ship, call them and ask." Tim said.

With a quizzical look, Pauline asked, "Tim, are we going to take the vessel back up to get them?"

Tim was feeling in a good mood, "No, I think we'll have them Matter Transfer here. That way, it will be faster."

Tammy and Pauline both grab Tim's arms, laugh, and skip along with Tim while he just walks. Both sings, "It is a shopping trip for us and then a party for all. This is going to be the best night ever."

Tim is now laughing at the girls, feeling just as happy as them. Making their way to the ship, Tim places his hand on the DNA pad. Opening the door, checking around the area.

Tim tells Tammy and Pauline to make their call, letting him know what they will be doing. Tim was walking to the pilot's seat, checking the security cameras. The cameras showed no unwanted guess, had been around.

Tim is now making a call to a famous night club, making the reservation for a room and private dance floor. Also, calling the army supply store. With the information Jim just gave him, he figured he needed better armor for him and the girls.

Pauline came running to the bridge, "Tim, both the girls are coming down in a few minutes." She jumped into Tim's lap and hugged him. "Thanks, I've never had a shopping trip before."

Tammy also comes to the bridge, "Tim, Madlyn was thinking of not coming, but we talked her into it." She leaned over Pauline and gave Tim a big kiss.

All the girls were now on the bridge, talking up a storm. Tim had stepped out for a moment, he is back," Ladies, If I may," Waiting for them to settle down, "I have ordered a limousine to take you shopping. While you are shopping, I will be doing some shopping myself. Tabitha, here is my account number. Each of you girls is logged into with an unlimited amount to spend."

"At eighteen hundred hours, we will meet at the Hotel Hollgates, in the lobby. Then we'll go to our rooms to change and get ready for dinner and dancing." Tim said.

The girls were all dancing around and talking about what they wanted to get; Madlyn slides up next to Tim, "Thank you, but you don't have to do this for me! I've only been with you for a short time. I'll just go along and watch."

"Tabitha, come over here, please," Tim asked; Tabitha shuffles to Tim, "Madlyn, here feels she doesn't really need anything. Could you and the others make sure that she receives a lot of items? Each of you needs this time. Enjoy, and see you later."

Sarha said, "Ladies, there is a limousine outside waiting for you. Enjoy your evening. And Madlyn, I have both of the doctors, and I will be right next to Jeanne!"

The girls were heading out the door, into the waiting limousine, and off for a good time.

Tim waited for the second limo. He headed to the army supply store. The driver asks why there? Tim tells him, "I need equipment for my team. Why?"

"There is a superior mall in the hub of this shipyard. With multi-stores that are for the military. Would you want to go there or to the army supply store, your choice?" The driver said.

"I'll take your advice; we'll go to the mall. Do you know any of the suppliers?"

"What are you looking for? Most of the builders are there?" Asked the driver.

"I want the best, nothing less. By the way, what is your name?" Tim asked.

"I am Mike. I'll make a call. They will have someone at the front doors, waiting for you." The driver was pulling up in front of an enormous storefront.

Tim asked, "Mike, Are you in a rush? If not, wait here. I'll need to go to the Hotel Hollgates from here." Getting out and walking to the doors.

The doors are opened by a gorgeous female, "My name is Mandriel. I am with Lake Amulet Armory. If you would please follow me, this way." Turned and started walking. The way she walked, Tim thinking, 'If I did, I would break every bone in my hips.'

Mandriel asked, "May I please get your name, Sir?" Taking out her notepad.

"Colonel Tim Bodge Retired." This was to let her and others know it was for military use. Tim reached into his vest pocket for his ID, Handing it to Mandriel.

Walking up to the storefront, "Thank you, Sir." She opened the door; an older lady was standing right there. "Maddem, Kellie, this is Colonel Tim Bodge Retired, he is looking for space armor. Mandriel hands Maddem Kellie Tim's ID, turns, and walks away.

Maddem Kellie asked, "Colonel, in the equipment, what range do you wish to see?" She is standing in front of a display case. Waiting.

Tim said, "I only want to see the best you have. Have a look at the credit chip before you asked, any more questions. Please." Tim just stood there waiting.

Maddem Kellie was scanning Tim's, Credit Chip. Seeing the security clearance and the amount, she turned to him and said, "If you would step this way, Sir." Walking thru a rear door.

Tim looks around, seeing a lot of new equipment, not seen before; Maddem Kellie said, "This equipment is not for everyone, so you might have seen some in your field of work." Tim takes a closer look, did see some of the items his men had used."

Maddem Kellie asked, "Is there anything special you wanted to see?" She and Tim were just walking around, looking at these items.

Tim asked, "What is the best thing that you have in safeguarding the body? Both in men and women wear?"

Maddem Kellie asked, "Will one of these be for you? If so, please try the black set there. It comes in both male and female sets. She was getting out a black set of armor for Tim to try on. She was stating, "This armor will withstand a 30-millimeter shot with no damage."

Tim was getting into the suit, walking around, feeling comfortable, Removing it. I'll take two male sets, this size, and 10 female sets. My assistant will be sending you their measurement.

They will need to be delivered to docking bay 13 tomorrow by 14:00. Can that be done?" Maddem Kellie said, "Sir, that's going to be no dilemma. They are going to be in security cabinets. Each will have a tag, male or female, on the outside. Do you wish our delivery service to place them for you?"

Tim said, "No, just leave them next to the ramp. It's a security docking bay." He is now making the call, "Sarha, I need you to send measurements of each female, all 5. Please. Send Attention Maddem Kellie, in care of Lake Amulet Armory."

Sarha replied, "Tim, the information you requested is on the way. Anything further?"

Tim replied, "No, the items will be delivered by 14:00 tomorrow. Please, keep a watch on these items." Tim was now turning to Maddem Kellie, "It was nice doing business with you. You have a great day."

Maddem Kellie replied, "Colonel, Thank you for your business. If there is anything else you need, call. I'll get it to you." She was showing Tim to the door, Mandriel was waiting for them there.

Mandriel Thank Maddem Kellie; she then turned to Tim and asked, "Is there anything else I could help you with, Sir." She had that horny look in her eyes. They sparkled, and the way she moved, she really put her whole body and feeling into it.

Tim knew he had four beautiful women waiting for him, "You have been very helpful, but I had better leave before I get into trouble." Walking outside, where Mike was waiting for him. Mike was taking Tim to the Hotel Hollgates.

**

Tabitha, Tammy, Pauline, and Madlyn all were leaving the ship, getting into the limo. The driver said, "Ladies, my name is Dannas, now where do we want to go to?"