The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tabitha said with a giggled voice, "To the biggest and best dress store on this station!" All the girls were sitting around giggling and carrying on.

Dannas said, "Well, we have three of the best shops on this side of the universe. Which one do you want?" Turning to see all the girls. He has seen a lot, but three cat women and a sexy female with big tits, well, he will have to keep his head looking straight ahead.

Tabitha had been looking at the girls. They all nodded their heads. She told Dannas, "We kindly ask you for all three. We don't care which one first. Could you wait for us?"

Dannas stated, "I have been booked for you. No matter how long it will be. Besides, you will need a second limo to carry your boxes with how you girls are carrying on.

Dannas asked, "May I call ahead? That way, someone will meet you at the doors."

Tammy said, "You had better tell them, at least two salespeople per each one of us." All the girls laughed and shaking their heads, yes.

Dannas made the calls to all three stores, telling them what the girls needed and wanted. Making sure the manager's new, big spenders.

They stopped in front of the first store; the whole front of this store is done in a military theme, with pictures of soldiers in the store's items. A whole group of people came out to meet them, all dressed in military uniforms. The manager introduced himself. Has Tabitha got out of the limo, two saleswomen came up to her, they were dressed in combat suits? "We will be here to help and serve you, mam?" They acted like we were the top brass of the space force.

After Tabitha, the rest of the girls got the same treatment. Each girl was asked where they wanted to start. They went from store to store for the next two hours, each store giving them the same treatment. The managers had all the packages labeled with the girls' names and stored in the limo.

Dannas sat in the limo, ensuring all the packages were placed and which store packages were. The girls finally finished shopping. Dannas drove them to Hotel Hollgates. Calling ahead to have bellboy's there to help the girls.

Tabitha and the girls are walking into the lobby with about fifteen bellboys loaded down with packages. Looking around seeing the lobby was all decked out with large flowerpots. The walls are painted in light blue color, with white pillars holding the sealing up. Looking at the sealing seeing blue background with white spots, making it look like the sky of our home planet. The manager was telling the bellboys to take the packages up to the Presidential Suite. Tabitha was looking at the rest of the girls with her jaw-dropped. She and the girls just followed the bellboys.

The Hotel manager handed Dannas an envelope saying, "This is for you, from Tim." The envelope contained his payment plus a large tip, asking if he could be available around 8 p.m. For a dinner run.

Dannas told the manager, "Yes, tell him I will be here." Dannas turned, walking back to the limo.

**

In the Presidential Suite, everyone was trying to tell Tim everything, and showing him their new clothes, all at once. Tim was sitting there, enjoying everything that was going on. This was more confusing than some of the military planning committees. Where nothing got done, but here, he really was enjoying it.

Tim was asking for quiet; everybody turned to see what he wanted, "Ladies, Please, we have dinner in an hour. Please get dressed." The girls turned. Tim heard someone say, "But I don't have a thing to wear." The whole room laughed.

Tim was leaving, heading to his room. He had a tuxedo, laying out on the bed, waiting for him. Tim dresses and heads back to the living room, waiting for the girls.

The girls ran to their bedrooms, started dressing. About half an hour later, Tabitha comes out. She is wearing aLong Red Evening Gown that shows off all her curves, a Formal Elegant Deep Neck;It is off-the-shoulder. It is a form-fitting dress, satin with a slit up the right leg, and this woman has the form. She slowly turns around, allowing Tim to see how beautiful she was and how the fit dress. She was wearing red over the Kee Stiletto heel boots. She asked, "Is this OK,"

Tim was staring at an absolutely distinct but beautiful woman. Tim was saying, "You are more than OK, you are breathtaking Beautiful." Strolling over to the woman, holding her hand over her head, and spinning her around for another look. "Mother nature ultimately met her match. For instance, your beauty tonight is far more than mother nature could ever do or think of doing." Tim was saying this with a glittering in his eyes.

Tabitha smiling and said, "Thank you, but you will have to see the other girls, Tammy, please come on out!"

Tammy comes out wearing, A Black, stunning Open Back Formal evening gown, Spaghetti Strap, Half sleeve, Lace with sash ribbon sequin, with a black pointed-toe two-inch heel. She also does a slow turn, showing off the whole woman. Stepping to the side, looking back to the bedroom door, bringing her arm up, pointing to the door.

Tabitha said, "Next, we have the beautiful Pauline."

Pauline was stepping out of the doorway, still in her Feline form. She is wearing a lime green colored Luxurious Deep V- neck (the V part came together at her waist and only covering half of each of her breasts.), Satin long sleeve evening gown. She was wearing Leatherette sparkling glitter heels. Doing a pirouette and stepping aside. She also pointed to the doorway.

Tabitha said, "And our finest doctor." At this time, Madlyn is stepping through the doorway.

Madlyn came out wearing an elegant evening gown, cream-colored long sleeve Maxi Long Empire waist, sheer polyester sleeves, with a flowy A-line skirt.

Tim was standing there, looking at the four most beautiful women he has ever known. He looked at each and every one of them, "No words can express the beauty that I see before my eyes at this moment. I see the four most beautiful women that were hiding their beauty. They are now gracing this world.

All the women started towards Tim, each telling him thanks and asking," when is dinner."

Tim was calling down to the reception desk, requesting them to call Dannas. They were prepared to go to dinner. Tim and the ladies exiting the elevator, Strolling thru the lobby. Everyone in the lobby came to a halt to take a look at Tim and his entourage, everyone just looking, seeing one man and four of the most beautiful women.

Dannas had been waiting for them as soon as they exited the main entrance. Assisting each one into the limousine, informing each exactly how beautiful she was looking. Tim was telling Dannas which restaurant they wanted to go to. He drove them to the restaurant and would be waiting there for their return.

They entered the restaurant, the Headwaiter, checking for their reservation, seeing who they were and that the reservation was for their own private room. He shows them the way.

Tell Tim there's gonna be someone to look after them soon. Tim, as the gentleman, held the chair for each and every girl. Setting down himself. They all started talking. Six servers came into the room, filling water glasses and taking their food order.

Tim asked, "Are you ladies enjoying yourselves?" Each told him, Yes, and thank him for this enjoyable evening. The dinner went quite nicely, everyone had enjoyed the fine food and drinks. Leaving the restaurant, the individuals outside stopped to see who all the commotion was for. Seeing Tim and the four women, Tim heard, "That's some lucky guy."

Dannas again helped all the women into his limo, asking Tim, "Sir, Where to now." Turning to start the limo up and ready for the name. Because he knew most of the night clubs by name and location.

Tim asked, "Do you know, "Brandyland night club?" Taking a seat and motioned for the girls to quiet down for a minute.

Dannas said, "Yes, Sir, I do. Do you want the front entrance, or would you like the private entrance?" If private, I'll make the call now. I know the doorman. He's my brother."

Tim stated, "Private, If we could, Please." Turning back to the girls, and started talking to each other.

Dannas drove up to the private entrance. He stepped out of the limo to help everyone out. The doors to the club opened. Coming out of the doors was a large individual. He shook hands with Dannas, Dannas said something.

He stepped back inside for a moment. Coming back out with a lady at his side. Dannas was looking at Tim, "This is Linda. She will be your humanitarian assistance for tonight, well, that's what we'll call her, as long as you are here. Whatever you need or want, just ask her. She will make it happen."

Linda said, "Sir, and Ladies, please follow me. I'll show you to your chamber for the party." Tim and the girls followed her through the corridors and on the second floor to a room. Opening the door, allowing Tim and the girls to go in first, then following them.

She walked over to the bar, Telling the bartender that these are her guest. Turning to Tim and the girls, saying, "This is Jacqueline Levine. She will get or make any food or drink you may want. They will only be two other servers in and out of here. This room is yours for as long as you are here. Enjoy!"

Tim, looking around the room. A table was set-up for them. In front of the table was the dance floor. The one wall to his right was a half wall. The bottom half was glass, the top half was open, so they could hear the live band's music.

The girls gathered around the half wall, looking down onto the crowded dance floor below. Moving to music and talking. Tim sat down at the table to listen to music and watch the girls. Jacqueline was walking towards Tim. "May I ask your name, and what would you like to drink?"

Tim answers, "I'm Tim. I'll have a beer." Watching all the movement at the half wall. There were Four fantastic asses, all moving to the beat of the music.

Jacqueline was walking over to the women, taking their drink orders. Then bring them back to each girl.

Tammy moved to the dance floor, starting to dance, finding it hard with her heels on, stopped, and removing them. She now's dancing by herself, with eyes closed, letting her body move by itself.

Tim was watching her; her movement was a wonder to watch. He didn't know a body could move so many ways at one time. Looking so natural at the same time.

Tabitha and Pauline, turning to see Tammy dancing. Moved to the dance floor, removing their shoes. Started to dance also. Madlyn turned, saw Tim sitting at the table by himself, walked over, and sat down.

Tim asked, "Why aren't you dancing?" He was looking at the girls on the dance floor and talking to Madlyn at the same time.

Turning his head, looking at Madlyn. She turned to look at the girls, seeing them moving with the music.

Madlyn replied, "Tim, they are all young. I'm about twice their age. I'm 30 years old. They have energy. I lost it a few years back."

Tim said, "I'm older than you, and I can still dance, like them." Sitting there, laughing. Tammy, hearing Tim's Statement, going over, grabbing his hand, "Come on, old man, you said you might want to try to do it."

Tim said, "I said, could do it. Not try." He's getting up and grabbing Madlyn's hand, "If I can, you can too." Everyone on the dance floor made room for them.

Tim started dancing with Madlyn to the fast pace of the music. In a few moments, the rest of the girls joined them. Everyone was having fun, enjoying music, food, and drinks. The evening went by fast. Before they knew it, it was two in the morning.

Tim was settling up the bill, calling Dannas to see if he could take them back to the hotel.

Dannas said, "I'm waiting right outside now." As the girls came out, he helped them into the limo. Tim and everyone was ready to head to the hotel. Dannas pulled away from the entrance, two black limo's drove by him, speeding.

Dannas said, "How they are driving, they'll have an accident." A few minutes later, he traveled down the road, seeing flashing lights ahead and slowing down. Seeing the two limos' blocking the road from the accident. Dannas pulled up to the scene.

Dannas started to get out to see if he could help. Tim said, "Dannas, could you stay in the vehicle? I'll go see what can be done."

Madlyn said, "I'll get out with you. Maybe I'll be able to help."

Tim asked, "Her to stay in the limo, He'll call her if needed." She sits back down to wait.

All the girls are now moving closer to the front to see better. They were seeing the two limos turned and blocking the highway.

Tim steps out of the vehicle, heading towards the accident, noticing a body on the ground. Asking is everyone, "OK?" Tim, looking around, seeing only the two guys, one on the ground and the other standing next to him.

The one standing did not bend over to see if the other guy was hurt. Making Tim believes this is a set-up. But why? Tim was walking over very slowly to the guy on the ground, bending over to see if he really is hurt.

As he bends over and kneel-down to check. He is hit on the back of his head. Falling to the ground, out cold.

The girls seeing this started to get out. Tabitha said, "Stop, everybody sat down, Dannas back this limo up." Everyone is looking at her; she looks out the front window, seeing only the two guys. But the one lying on the ground is starting to get up.

Dannas had begun starting the limo, putting it in reverse. He is hitting something, looking behind him, now he sees another limo that had driven upon them. They are now blocked in.

From the right side of their limo came a tapping on the window. A man was standing there, "Would you ladies, please get out of the limo?" He stepped back away from the limo. They could see he had a weapon.

Tabitha said, "Dannas, Will, you, please lay down on the floor, and do not raise your head for any reason. Ladies, please remove your shoes before getting out!" We will wait to see what they want. We know Tim will be OK," Looking at each girl, "if it is trouble, we'll do our best." Sarha, "Please, send a shuttlecraft down now, have four bots. Make it cloaked, land on the roadway."

Tabitha opens the door, stepping out. The guy is pointing his weapon at her. Motion's for her to move to the right, she moves, and the rest of the girls start getting out. Tabitha now sees about nine guys coming from out of the darkness.

One of the guys said, "I think our friend was right. These girls must be part of a royal family, we'll hold them, should get a reasonable price for them. The girls looking at each other, started to move a little further apart. Just a few inches at a time, so the guys wouldn't notice.

The same guy said, "What will we do with the old one?" Everyone turned to look at Madlyn. Madlyn just stood there, with a melancholy look.

Another guy said, "We'll deal with her later. For now, let's get these nice kitties into the limo." The guys started to pair off for each girl.

Tabitha nodded her head that started the action. Tabitha lets her claws come out. Her left hand came across her body and raking the face of the man on her right. He grabbed for his face and dropped to the ground, screaming.

Simultaneously, she swung her right foot around, taking out the man's kneecap that was on her right. With both men on their knees, the backs of their neck exposed, she raked their necks with her claws, finishing them off.

At the same time, Tammy placed her hands at her side, allowing her claws to come out. Then when she heard the first man scream. She spun her hands around and pushing them deep into the men's groins. Both men were bending over, holding their groin; Tammy jumps into the air, placing a foot into each man's neck, Claws going through their windpipe. Doing a backflip and landing on her feet. She was ready for the next person.

Pauline was standing between two men when they heard the scream, turning to see where it came from. Losing track of Pauline, for a second, she had dropped to the ground, making her hands into long sharp blades. Raising up with the blades going into each man's stomach, stopping in their hearts. Pulling her blades out, changing them back to claws, Waiting. She moved over towards Madlyn. To see that she had dealt with the man.

Madlyn being a doctor, knows the right points to hit on a man's body. With only one man standing beside her, he turned and grabbed her right hand when everything started. With her left hand, she jammed her left index finger into his eye. When he let go, she kneed him in the groin. While he was hunched over, she brought her knee up again with her elbow coming down, both meeting on the guy's head. Breaking his nose and puncturing his brain.

The two guys from the front limo came running. The guy was firing at Tammy, hitting her in the shoulder.

Two more guys were coming out of the darkness. They came up behind Pauline and Madlyn. They just stood there, seeing all that was going on.

Pauline stood beside Madlyn. Madlyn looked over to Pauline. Not seeing Pauline, she knew, but a 12-foot-tall gorilla must weigh about 1,300 lbs. The guy that was standing next to her stood there one second too long. She backhanded him, sending him into the air and about 25 feet away. He was impelled on a tree stump thru his chest. The other guy moved to get away from Pauline. She turned, tightening her hand into a fist. Driving her fist into his stomach, pushing him into their limo. Crushing his ribs.

Then turning toward Tammy. She started towards the guy with the weapon. He had the time to pull the trigger one time. Seeing what was coming at him, hands shaking when he fired, missing her. Her large hand came right down on his head. There was not much left of him.

Tabitha was finishing off the two she started with, now looking for Tammy and the others. Seeing the two guys, one firing at Tammy, started toward them. The one with the weapon had a petrified look on his face. Tabitha looking to where he was looking, seeing Pauline, and smiled.

The other guy turned to run. But he turned, and Tabitha was standing in his way. She looked at him, shaking her head, doing a roundhouse kick, claws out, finished standing on her feet, the guy's head, lying next to his body.

Tabitha asked, "Tammy, Are you OK?"

Tammy answering, "Thanks to Tim, I've stopped bleeding already, but it did hurt at first."

Pauline, now taking one of the fronts limos and raising it up, throwing it towards the limo in the rear, just as three guys jumped into it and started to get away, both limos burst into flames and exploded.

Madlyn looked around. There were bodies all over the place, with only one of the other limos were left. Now that everything was quiet, the girls ran over to see how Tim was doing. Tim started moving a little, but slowly.

Tim asked, "Did I miss much?" Looking around, witnessing one or two bodies. There was one that looked like a pancake. "How is everyone doing?"

Tabitha said, "We are doing OK. These guys just wanted some credits from our family."

The girls were helping Tim to his feet. Tim was standing on his own. Hearing some thunderous banging coming from the last limo. They walked over to it, checking out the inside, not seeing anyone. Walking to the rear, tapping on the trunk, asking, "Is there anyone in there?"

Tim was looking around, seeing if any of the other guys are still in the area. Not seeing anyone. Asking the girls to stand back. He hit the trunk with his fist, the trunk pops open.

Tim was looking into the trunk, seeing a woman. She looks in bad shape. He started to bend over to get her out.

Madlyn asked, "Tim, let me have a look at her before you try to move her." Tim was stepping back, letting Madlyn move in. Madlyn was seeing a broken nose with two black eyes. She has bruises all over the upper part of her body.

Madlyn reaches in and touches her ribcage, feeling broken bones. "Tim, she needs medical treatment now."