The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pauline asked, "Tabitha, how big is this planet? Do they know who the leader is?"

Tabitha replied, "The planet is not very big, but it is tied in with about six other planets in that area. The family is hoping that they will not stick together. Has for the leader, everyone is afraid to talk. So No, they don't know who the leader is."

Pauline asked, "Tammy, will you be happy to get back home?"

Tammy said cautiously, "Yes, in a way and in any other way, No, yes, to see mom and dad, but knowing they will try to keep us there. NO, because Tabitha is to mate a mean male."

Tabitha said, "I am not going to mate anyone. I don't care what he or they say." She was pounding her fist on the table.

Tim states, "Tabitha, come down now. You know we'll leave whenever you both want to."

Tabitha replied, "Yes, but he is the strongest male on the planet. He already has five mates. No one will fight him. They just say yes, to whatever he wants, then delivers it to him."

Tim asked, "How does your dad feel about him wanting to mate you?"

Tabitha replied, "My dad is the king, but he cannot stand up against this male. He just lets him do what he wants. If our dad tried and fail, this male would become our new king."

Tammy said, "Tim, if we asked you to leave right away, you would understand, right?"

Tim said with a smile, "When you two want to leave, we will leave, no questions asked."