The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The female shook her head, "No, they will kill my family. Please let me die."

Tabitha said, "Tim, I've called, Sarha. She is sending down a shuttle with bots. Maybe we could take this woman back to the ship. That way, no one will know a thing about her."

Tim asked, "Madlyn, could she be moved, and could you treat her on the ship?" With a worried look, checking around the area again. "Where is Dannas?"

Tabitha said, "I told him to lay on the floor and not to get up." Both Tim and her walk over to the limo. Looking inside, seeing Dannas lying on the floor.

Tim was opening the door, "Dannas, I need for you to stay on the floor. If you do not see a thing outside, you cannot be harmed, do you understand?" Tim sees Dannas shaking his head, yes. "Are you alright?" Again, Dannas shakes his head? Yes. Tim is now placing a credit stick on the front seat. "I hope this will help. Sorry about the misfortune."

Going back over to Madlyn. Tim asked, "Well, can she be moved?" Madlyn, with a worried look, said, "Yes, very gently." Madlyn was looking around, feeling the air moving around her. Seeing four bots coming out of nowhere. One of them was carrying an anti-gravity sled; Another bot was carrying Madlyn's Medical Bag. Within the bag was a syringe with a potent Tranquilizer. Handing the bag over to Doctor Madlyn, the bot said, "Sarha said you might need this."

Tim was asking. "Sarha, is there any way you could clean this mess up?" Looking all around to see the corpses and limousines all around the place.

Sarha replied, "Tim, if you want it cleaned up, it will be done. Would you also like for your driver to be included?"

"No, he is OK. I'll send him on his way." Tim said. Now walking over to the limo, "Dannas, because you have not seen anything, that when on here. Could I get you to drive off and forget seeing us? Dannas is still lying on the floor, as told.

Dannas mumbled," Yes, Sir. If that's what you want me to do."

Tim moved to the driver's seat and turned the limo around, facing the direction he wanted Dannas to go. "Dannas, you can get up now. Please do not look back. Thank you for taking good care of us. There will be no questions about what happened here tonight! Again, Thank You!"

Seeing Dannas drive off. The girls gathered around Tim. They were looking worried.

Tabitha said, "Tim, what will we do now?" Standing next to Tim with her arms folded up to her chest. Looking at Tim and then around to the others.

Tim assured her, "Give me one minute, Sarha. Start the cleanup, Madlyn. Could you and the bot get the female in the shuttle, Please?" Turning to the girls. Motioning them to move closer to the shuttle.

Tim was now ready to talk, "Tabitha, you and everyone else did a great job. I'm sorry I was NO help. I fell for the oldest trick in the book."

Tammy asked," Tim is Everything going to be OK?" She was standing next to Pauline, both still with worried looks.

Tim stated everything will be fine. As soon as Madlyn and the bots get our new guest on board, we will be leaving."

Pauline asked, "Tim, how will Sarha cleanup this mess, and where will it all go?" She now had a big doubtful look.

Tim said, "Good question, Sarha, where will all this stuff go to?"

Sarha replied, "Everything here will be turned back into a mass of molecules, to be used in our synthesized replicator."

Tammy said, "That's not what we eat, is it?" With a sick look.

Sarha replied, "No, I would not do that to you. They are used to construct the necessary components."

Tim asked, "Sarha, are we ready to go?" Tim and the ladies, walking towards the shuttlecraft. A bot is sticking its arm out to show them where the ramp is.

Tim said, "OK, take us up to the ship, then we will transfer back to Tabitha's ship." They are sitting down and ready to go. Tabitha was doing the piloting. Tim had moved to the co-pilot seat.

Tim asked, "Tabitha, turn the ship, so I can see the area?" Looking out the viewscreen, seeing the ground below. There was no sign of anything that had happened there.

Turning his head, looking at Madlyn, "How is our new guest doing so far?"

Turning her seat side-ways to get up and walking over to look at the patient, taking out her stethoscope, placing it on the patient's chest, and listen to shallow breathing. "Tim, she is doing as good as she could be. But Tim, we need to get medicine and more equipment!"

Tim stated, "When we get to the ship, order whatever you need, both medicine and equipment. Have it delivered ASAP?

Madlyn, still standing by the patient, looking her over, now that she is lying flat on a table, can see more. She has broken bones all over her body. There are cuts, with numerous marks. "Tim, this woman has been tortured. Whoever did it know their business? They must be trained by medical personnel."

Tim replied, "We will get her better and then find out who did this and why."

**

Back on the Star Gladiator 1, Madlyn was taking their new guest to sickbay. While she was there, she also was checking on Jeanne.

Pauline was helping with the cleaning up of the new patient. She was wiping herself down using wet wipes. She was cleaning off the patients' breasts, "Madlyn, you know when I came aboard, Sarha showed me pictures of some females, former members. I took a female form of one that had 36-C breast; this patient must be at least 36 DDD. She was cupping her hands under just One, filling both of her hands.

Madlyn said, "Pauline, you are to clean them, not play with them." She was now looking at the forehead, seeing cuts in the wrinkles. 'Whoever did this knows-how to do torture without leaving marks'

Pauline finished cleaning the front side of the patient. Having Doctor Marus and Doctor Wellbe turn her over. Started wiping her backside clean. Madlyn, now checking out her back, seeing all kinds of marks. 'They must have been torturing her for a long time.'

Pauline notices the female figure. She has a 26-inch waist with 36-inch hips. Pauline said, "This girl must be some kind of particular person because with a figure like her's. She wouldn't need a man; she could have ten or more without any trouble."

Madlyn finished her exam, "Sarha, could you tell Tim he is needed here, Please."

Tim walked into the medical bay, seeing both Madlyn and Pauline stands beside the medical bed. "OK, Doctor, how is the patient doing?" Continuing toward the two.

Madlyn said cautiously, "She will take a long time to heal. The person who did all this has made her suffer for a long time. Some of the cuts are over two or three weeks old." She started pointing out some of the awful ones.

Tim suggested, "She must have some vital information or knowledge of something important. For them to keep her alive, also she has an unyielding will to live."

Madlyn said, "Tim, you know when she waked up, this woman will hate everyone and everything in this world. She will be hard to deal with."

"Madlyn, I would like you to place the order. Everything you will need for the medical supplies and the necessary equipment to provide assistance whenever and wherever you will be required. I will not ask the cost, just do it. OK?" Tim replied.

Madlyn replied, "OK, right after I check on, Jeanne." Leaving everyone there and headed for Jeanne's unit, entering, seeing Sarha standing next to the bed, "How's the patient doing, Sarha?"

Sarha replied, "Jeanne is doing better; there has been a little movement in the fingers. It may be nerves, but it shows improvement." Madlyn was strolling over and holding Jeanne's hand. Thinking, 'Come on, Jeanne, you cannot leave me now. Come back to me. Just give me a little more time.' Laying Jeanne's hand down delicately. Telling Sarha, "I have to go and order some supplies and equipment, is there anything you or the ship needs?"

Sarha replied, "No, but thanks for Asking. I will have one of the Doctors right beside Jeanne at all times, Now."

**

Tim was having Sarha tell the girls to meet him on the bridge. Tim, seated in his seat, seeing Tammy arrives first, asked, "How's your shoulder?"

Tammy stated, "It's fine, sometimes it hurts a little, but I can move it, see." Moving her shoulder around to allow Tim to understand that it is working.

Tim said with a smile, "Let Madlyn look at you?" With a concerned expression on his face.

Madlyn was walking in about that time, "What am I supposed to look at." Looking in Tim's direction.

Tim replied, "Please, check out Tammy's shoulder, injury!"

Madlyn walks up to Tammy, "Where were you shot? I don't see blood on the dress!" Madlyn was looking at Tammy's dress. The only thing she sees is a rip in the shoulder. "Is this the spot?" Looking at it very carefully. "You will have to remove the dress for me to see!" Madlyn was saying this with a smile.

Tammy, feeling in a playful mood, start's removing her dress.

Tabitha and Pauline are walking through the bridge entrance. Witnessing Tammy removing her clothing. Tabitha asked, "Tammy, what is the reason for you removing the outfit?"

Tammy is now standing on the bridge naked. "Well, Tim wanted Madlyn to see me, and Madlyn said I would have to remove my dress."

Pauline said, "Does that mean I can get undressed too?" Has she started to undress?

Tabitha yelled, "No, and Tammy, put your clothes on again." Standing in the middle of the bridge with her hands-on-hips.

Madlyn said, "Tammy, I only needed your dress off your shoulders. The rest can be put back on. Besides Tim, isn't looking at you right now!" Holding Tammy's arm to check-it out.

Tammy asked, "Tim, do I have to put my dress back on?" Turning to look at him.

Tim said, "I am afraid so, we need to get back to Tabitha's ship. By the way, Sarha, has any of the packages started to show?"

Tim asked, "Madlyn, Is Tammy alright to travel?" Looking at Madlyn, Madlyn was checking Tammy's shoulder. Seeing it was only a flesh injury to the shoulder.

"Tim, she is OK to travel," Madlyn asked,

"Sarha, Is Everything OK outside Tabitha's Ship. Have the supplies and suits started to arrive?" Tim asked.

Sarha replied, "The items you were looking for have been delivered, and the medical supplies and pieces of equipment are starting to arrive NOW."

Tim states, "Sarha, I need four bots transported to Tabitha's ship for loading the items and transport them back here. Ladies, we are heading back to the other ship to be present." Stepping down from the Captain's seat and heading to Lift.

Tammy asked, "Tim, why do we have to go back? Why not just stay here?" Looking at Tim with a sad face. Rubbing her injured shoulder.

Tabitha said, "Tammy, are we going to hear about your injury all the time and that you cannot do anything because of it?" With a smile on her face.

Pauline states, "Now, you leave poor Tammy and her injury alone; she the brave one here, she got injured protecting us." She also had a big smile.

Tammy said, "OK, you guys are making fun of me now. Let's go to the ship." Walking towards the Lift. Still rubbing her right shoulder.

Madlyn said, "Tammy, the injury is on the left shoulder." She was now smiling also.

Tammy "HO, so it is, thank you." Starts rubbing her left shoulder.

Everyone is now heading to Tabitha's ship by way of Matter Transfer.

Tim is requesting, "Everyone, let's head outside just for the show, this way if anyone is watching, they see us."

Madlyn was walking through the cargo door, looking at her goods and the equipment. "Tim, I did not order all these supplies!" Looking around seeing a whole lot more than she had ordered.

Tim replied, "I had Sarha order more just in case." The bots will be taking these and placing them wherever you want. They don't ask, Why."

Tim and the girls remain standing outside the ship, just to be seen. Once all the supplies and equipment were loaded, stepping back into the ship. Tim pleasantly said, "Tabitha, you and I will stay on the ship, the rest of you transport back."

Madlyn said, "I'll start putting the items into place while checking on the patients. Tammy and Pauline, would you mind helping me?"

Tammy asked, "Is there any way I can be on light work for a while?" She said this with a very, very sad look.

Madlyn said, "Yes, I'll put you on the list for light work. Just to make you feel better." She turned towards Tim, giving him a thumbs up and a smile. Tim just nodded his head.

After the girls were transported, Tim sat down in the co-pilot's seat. "OK, Tabitha, let's get out of here." Tabitha was talking to dispatch and getting the clearance to leave.

Madlyn places the supplies where they belong, Hears Pauline calling. Going to see what she wants. Pauline is standing next to the new guest, looking funny, "Pauline, what is the problem?"

Pauline was pointing to her, "her hair is gone! She had black hair when we brought her in, now it is gone." Still with a funny look.

Madlyn was looking and seeing what Pauline was talking about. Sure enough, her hair was gone. It was lying all around her head. But she was now baldheaded. Grabbing her stethoscope and checking her out. She was still breathing. Turning to see all the reading and anything else she could. They all said Everything is OK.

Tammy was checking on Jeanne, seeing Jeanne start moving an arm, she called Madlyn.

Madlyn was still checking out the new patient and hearing Tammy call from Jeanne's bed; she stopped and looked towards Tammy.

Tammy was pointing towards Jeanne's arm, "She moved it! The upper one!"

Madlyn was moving very quickly over to Jeanne's side. Checking her out, seeing Everything is OK. Madlyn was next to her bed, looking at her friend, now seeing movement in both arms on the left sides. Raising Jeanne's left Eyelid, shining a light into the eye and seeing movement in it. She now has hope for her friend.

Tammy asked, "Is she coming around?"

Madlyn, with a hopeful look in her eyes, "I hope so. But it is looking better." She is now checking the records and seeing a difference in the readings. They are better than yesterday. "Pauline, how is the other one looking now?"

Pauline said, "You will just have to see for yourself. I think she is turning red, and check out the fingers." Pauline looks at the patient's fingers. They are red in color, but there is something on the fingertips.

Madlyn was coming back over to see. Looking at the fingertips, seeing a small yellow dot, but it is moving. "Sarha, could you have some of the equipment we got today brought to me? I'll tell you what I need."

Sarha replied, "Madlyn, tell me, and I'll have the bots bring all you need." Madlyn tells Sarha which boxes she needs. The bots bring them and set them down for Madlyn to get into them.

Madlyn obtaining the most recent test equipment, verifying, and looking for the individual one she needs; finding the correct one, she said, "Sarha, the new patient, we will call her, Miss Jane Doe, for the record." Using the new object is used to take a sample for DNA study. While Madlyn is standing there, she notices some of the cuts are already starting to heal. Thinking, 'Is there something in the air or around this ship that makes things heal faster?'

Madlyn finished doing more tests on Miss Jane Doe. Starts to write her report, Sarha replied, "Madlyn, if you would like, I will place a bot at your disposal; he will take all your notes, verbally." Madlyn thanks her very much. A bot enters her office, "Doctor, I am ready. Thank you for allowing me to help you."

**

Everything was put away, and now it is time for dinner. Tim states, "Ladies, right after dinner, we need to meet in the debriefing room.

Sarha calls, "Madlyn, your friend is waking up. You need to be here."

Madlyn and everyone else started to the medical bay. Madlyn was moving to the side of the bed while everyone else stood by the doorway. Madlyn took Jeanne's left upper hand and holding it. Feeling it start to move. "Jeanne, it is me, Madlyn. I'm right here."

Jeanne opened her eyes, seeing Madlyn, she started looking around, "Where are they?"

Madlyn replied, "They are dead, we are on a friendly ship, we were rescued, and you are safe now. Just lay there and rest, for now, friend," Jeanne laying back and closing her eyes.

Madlyn walks over to Tim, "Is there any way to have the debriefing later? I need to stay here with her." She was turning, looking at Jeanne with tears in her eyes.

Tim saw the tears and, knowing how she must feel, "OK, we will have the debriefing tomorrow."

All the girls hugged Madlyn, telling her to enjoy the time with her friend. They will see her tomorrow, then leaving the medical bay.

Before leaving the medical bay, Tim asked, "Madlyn, are you and your friend going to stay with us, or do we need to stay here for a few days?" Tim was moving closer to Madlyn so she could stay close to her friend.

Madlyn replied, "Tim, I still have a patient over there and one lying right here. I think we'll stay with you for a more extended period. If that is OK with Sarha and you? Thank you for all your kindness." Reaching over and giving Tim a hug.

"You and your friend are more than welcome to stay. We will be leaving this place in about an hour. Don't know where we are going." Tim was turning to walk out the doors. Heading to the bridge, he said, "See you in the morning,"

Tim and the girls were standing outside the medical bay door. Tim said, "Ladies, could you join me in the Officer's lounge? We need to decide where we are going?" Tim and the ladies moved on to the lounge. Each was getting a drink and sat down, Tim sitting there. "OK, we have finished here; Madlyn and Jeanne are staying with us. The question is, "are the rest of you staying or going?"

"Tabitha and Tammy both said at the same time, staying if you and Sarha will have us?"

"Pauline, same here?"

"Ladies, I speak for Sarha and myself. Welcome aboard." Tim replied.

"Now the question is, where do we go from here?"

"Tabitha, how about we go to your home? I haven't seen it." Pauline asked.

"We can do that, but we're not staying long. Mom and Dad will want us to stay there, and we like traveling, we are doing now."

"Tammy, can you plot a course to your homeworld? Let me know before you launch it. I have to know just how long it will take to get there?" Tim asked,

"I'm working on it right now," Tammy replied, turning to her workstation, and started doing the calculations. "Tim, it will be for one week, three days, and twenty hours. Sarha, Can the bots install laser turrets?"

Sarha appearing right next to Tim, "Yes, why do you ask?"

"Could they install two turrets on Tabitha's ship? I would like the turrets to cover the ship's entrance and have four more to cover the cargo bay doors." Tim requested,

"I will have them starting on it now. Is there anything else? Tim, may we come out from under the cloaked shield? The long-range scanners will give us notice if there is something out there." Sarha replied,

"OK, bring us out of the cloaked mode. Go back into it as soon as something appears on the scanners." Tim is now heading to the lounge for dinner, "Will you ladies join me for dinner?"

Tabitha, Tammy, and Pauline all walking to the lounge for their dinner. Tim asked, "Sarha, can you have a bot, take down food to Madlyn and a little for Jeanne."

"I will have one head that way now. It will be warm for both of them." Sarha replied.

"Tabitha, have you talked to your mom lately? If so, how is everything going?" Tim asked, setting down to eat. Everyone is sitting in their usual places.

"Tim, everything is going OK. They are having some trouble with one of the outer rim planets. But it is only one, and they sent a large force there to handle it." Tabitha states.

Tammy said, "Yelp, it seems that a group of people wanted to start controlling the whole planet, killing whoever stood up against them."