The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 19: Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If I open it and she thinks I'm her master, how do you think Tabitha and Tammy would feel?"

"Call them and find out. Sarha, could you ask Tabitha and Tammy to meet us here."

It took Tabitha and Tammy ten minutes to get to Tim and Madlyn. As they walked into the medical bay and saw the container, "Tim, did you bring us a gift from the other ship?" asked Tammy.

"No, but I need your input?"

"OK, start talking." Said Tammy.

Tabitha reached over and punched Tammy in the shoulder and said, "Let Tim talk."

"Ladies, We have a female concubine. If I open it and tell her she is free. She may think I am her new Master."

"So now that there are four of us in bed, I think you'll need a bigger bed." Said Tabitha.

"I'll set up a schedule, who gets him and for how long. But, boy, Tim, I think you are going to need more micro-nano-bots to keep up with the three of us." Said Tammy.

"I need your help; How would you feel if something like that happened?"

"Madlyn, is Tim telling the truth?"

"Yes, The female in the container is an engineered concubine, she was made for a general, that was over a hundred years ago. So as far as she is concerned, it was only yesterday that she was placed into the unit and opened by her new Master."

"The first male that she sees will be her new Master. But, of course, Tim is worried about being the Master."

"Well, master, why not open it, now?" asked Tammy.

"I am not your master, Tammy."

"Oh, but you are. You tell both of us to do things to you, and we obey, oh great Master."

Tim looked at Madlyn, "You see what I am going to have to put up with?"

"Yes, oh great master, I see." Said Madlyn with a laugh. "Now, are you going to open the unit and let your new slave out?"

"Yes, I need all of you to please move to the far wall. Just in case she takes this the wrong way." All three females moved to the far wall, giggling as they went. They stood against the wall and smiled at Tim.

Tim approached the container and found the locks that had to be unlocked. He breathed deeply then unlocked the container. He lifted the lid, nothing happened, so he stepped back and waited for a few minutes.

Still, nothing; he stepped forward and looked down into the unit. As he looked at the beautiful female just lying there, she opened her eyes. Those luminous black orbs looked at him, and she smiled.

"Master." That's all she said. Still laid there, not moving, her eyes had a sparkle to them. She wet her red lips with her tongue, which eventually was divided into two.

Tim smiled back at her and started to say, "You are free." But what came out was totally different. "You are so beautiful; words cannot describe your beauty." He just stood there, not moving a muscle.

Madlyn saw Tim as he stood beside the container staring into it. She thought, 'she must have him under her spell. The poor male, such a fool.' She told Tabitha and Tammy to stay against the wall, and she would check on Tim.

Madlyn walked over to Tim, touched his shoulder, and waited for the reaction. It was slow coming, but Tim did finally turn to say something to Madlyn.

"Oh, hello." That is all Tim could say. He turned back to stare at her.

Madlyn now knew that it was safe to look into the container, She moved closer to see Shanae. She now looked down and saw what kept Tim totally in a trance. This woman is stunning. There were no questions about what she was built for. "The question was, could Tim handle her?"

Shanae raised to set up, looked around, saw Madlyn, and asked, "Are you my new master's wife?" She smiled a very succulent smile.

"No, I am not his wife, he is not married or does not have a wife."

"But my creator said that the general had two wives."

Madlyn reached over and hit Tim in the arm to get his attention. She felt a strong force hit her and pushed her away from Tim. She looked around quickly to find the source of the force. Not seeing anything, she looked back at Shanae.

She had a different look now. She said, "You do not touch my master!"

Madlyn thought, 'boy is Tim in for a big shocker. If the girls thought about having a good time with Tim and Shanae, they had better think again.'

Tim finally started to see things going on around him. He shook his head and tried to think straight. He saw that Shanae had sat up and was looking for how to get out. He saw two lines embedded in the container with a button beside it.

He pressed the button, and the side of the container lowered itself, making a ladder. Tim raised his hand towards Shanae. She took it and stepped very gracefully to the floor.

She stood there, permitting everyone to view her. But, of course, as an engineered concubine, she was expected to be looked at and wanted by all.

Tabitha and Tammy stood against the wall and watched the whole show, and the big shock came when Madlyn moved about three feet by herself as if someone had pushed her.

They still waited against the wall, just waiting for someone to call them over to meet their new bedmate.

Shanae looked at Tim with a twinkle in her eyes. Then, she said, "Master, do you approve of this concubine?" She then raised her arms straight out to her side and turned around very slowly, and this allowed Tim to see every part of her body. Then, she returned to face Tim again, she placed her hands on her hips and moved the shoulders back, and her 38 DD breast really stood out. "Now, Master, do I meet all of your specifications?"

Tim just stood there, not knowing what to say. Then, he finally got his thoughts together. He looked Shanae in the face; that was the hard part, "Shanae, my name is Tim Bodge. This is our Doctor Madlyn. We want to welcome you aboard our ship. We know that you were expecting to meet the General, but there seems to be a problem.

"Master, you are not the general?" Shanae looked around to see if the General stood someplace else. But unfortunately, she only saw two other figures that stood against the far wall.

"No, Shanae, I am not the general, the General died a hundred years ago."

There was a shocked look on her face, "What do you mean a hundred years ago? It was only yesterday that they placed me into the container and shipped me here." She now had a lost look, still not believing in what was told to her.

"It was yesterday to you, but the rest of the universe, it's been one hundred years."

Shanae looked at Tim, for a minute, Tim felt something in his head. Then it was gone. Shanae had just made contact with her new Master. She could now know what he wanted. She said, "Tim, you are not lying to me, I can feel that, So as my new Master, I will believe you. Now can we seal our deal? Which hole would you like to start with?"

"No, wait, I am not your Master. As for the other part, I do not wish to start with any hole."

"That is alright for now; which of these females do you wish me to start on while you watch."

Tammy over against the wall, heard the conversation, and raised her hand, just hoping Tim would pick her.

Tim looked over towards Tabitha and Tammy, saw Tammy's hand up, "Tammy, put your hand down, and this is not funny."

Tammy lowered her hand, with a sad look, she said, "Sorry, Tim."

"Shanae, I know it will be hard for you to understand, but you are not a slave here. You are free to be your own person."

"Then I wish to be with you, Master."

"Tabitha and Tammy, please come over here, you need to meet Shanae."

Tabitha and Tammy both walked over to Tim very slowly.

"Do not touch Tim yet unless you want to be pushed away," said Madlyn. But, Madlyn thought, 'she has powers that she was not letting anyone know about.'

"Shanae, these are two females that share my bed, this Tabitha and this is Tammy," Tim pointed at each as he introduced them.

"Are they also your concubines?" she asked.

"Yes," said Tammy very quickly, wanting to let her know that she is willing to share.

"I guess in a way. We share him." Tabitha just stood there looking at what Shanae was wearing. As Tabitha looked at her, there wasn't much covered. A silver band about one inch wide covered her breast, maybe only the nipples. A band about 5 inches wide covers her waist, but you could see her clean wet pussy when she moved.

"What about you Doctor, do you also share, Tim?" Shanae asked.

"No, He had helped me out when I needed help. But I leave him for the girls."

"Master, you do not appear to be pleased with me. So, if you're angry with me, you can punish me. However, it pleases you."

"No, Shanae, you are very pleasing to the eyes. I just need time to get used to you and the way you are."

"Tim, why not take her up to your bedroom? I think that is where she will feel more comfortable." Said Madlyn.

Tim asked The girls if they would mind if he and Shanae spent time together so they could talk.

Both girls said they understood, they would spend the night in their room and see them in the morning. They turned and asked Madlyn if she was headed up to the lounge for dinner. All three walked out of the medical bay and headed to the lift.

Tim and Shanae stood there waiting to see what the other would do. Then, finally, Tim said, "Shanae, I will show you to my quarters, and we can talk." But Tim thought, 'it's going to be hard to talk with her dressed like that.'

Tim turned and started to lift; Shanae was one step behind and to his right side. Tim turned to look and speak, "Why are you back there? I want you right beside me."

"It is my place to be, to your right and back one step, so that I might guard you at all times." Tim had stopped, and she held her place, her eyes never stopped looking around.

"There will be new rules if you are to be with me. The first is that you will walk beside me."

"But, Master, it would be wrong of me; I do not belong at your side. That is the place for your wife."

"Since I am your Master, you have to do as I say, am I not, right?"

"You are correct, Master, you can punish me in any way you please. But, Master, I will obey." She moved up beside Tim.

Tim turned and walked to the lift, now with Shanae to his right side. "Shanae, I want you to call me Tim. Do you understand?"

"Master, I cannot call you that; all my teaching was to call my Master, 'Master.'"

"If everyone hears you calling me Master, they will think you are a slave on this ship. That will not be good for me." But Tim thought, 'maybe when we are alone, it might sound sexy, Master Tim.'

"If my Master will allow me to call you Master while we are alone, would that be OK?"

"That is something I can live with."

Tim and Shanae left the lift and entered Tim's quarters. Tim showed her around and explained when she asked a question. The last place was the bedroom. They enter, and Shanae drops straight to her knees. "Master, may I service you now?"

"Shanae, you don't have to do this." Tim pulled on her arm, trying to get her to stand up.

"But Master, this is what I was created for; this is the meaning of life for me. So, you want me, I know it."

"Yes, I want you, but not like this. When we get to know each other better."

"Master, what better way to get to know me? You could start slowly and make every hole that I have. You could tell me all of your wants and needs, and I will fulfill them."

"Shanae, I really need to learn more about you if we have to stay together forever." Tim thought, 'I bet she does a great blowjob.'

"Master, would you like to sample what I can do? How about a good blowjob? I am already down here, and I have a warm mouth." She sat back on her heels and looked up into Tim's eyes. Licked her lips with that tongue, so wet, warm, sexy.

Tim could not think; his dick was so hard, thinking about those wet warm lips, and they looked so inviting. Finally, Tim thought, 'no, I can't give in, I have to do this right.'

He picked up Shanae off the floor and placed her on the bed. "You will sleep in here tonight, and I will sleep on the couch." Tim showed her the shower and where to clean up. Then he picked up some blankets and a pillow and headed for the living room couch.

"Master, I will be good, you needn't sleep in the other room. I will allow you to sleep without me touching you."

"Shanae, tomorrow morning, we have to go over your needs and what is expected. How we can make all this work for both of us. I know it's been over one hundred years since you were created, and to do what you were created for, but you will have to understand I am not that one's kind. I am different, Hopefully. I am better and understanding. So, as your Master, you will sleep here tonight."

To be continued...

12