The Adventurous Adventurer Ch. 13

Story Info
A Gnome mage replaces Jess's enchanted amulet.
1.9k words
4.43
1.5k
1
0

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gnomes are renowned for their innate magical talent, but it should be noted that they also have innate magical traits that make them worthwhile sexual partners. You might assume that their stature means that their anatomies are scaled down like halflings and goblins, but that isn't quite the case. Gnome women are able to stretch their orifices to seemingly ridiculous degrees, meaning that men who are normally too well endowed to enjoy sex with smaller women won't have such problems with gnome women. Additionally, gnomes also have the ability to share an empathic link with anyone they share an intimate moment with. This link can make sex extremely intense, but it comes with a caveat. Everyone connected through the link shares pleasure as well as orgasm. Keeping everyone satisfied means feeling a pleasure you won't feel otherwise, although neglecting any of the lovers involved will make the experience more dull than you might ever expect sex capable of being.

-Alex's Racial Sex Guide, 3rd Edition entry on Gnomes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was very much enjoying my research for Alex's next edition. The experience was academically enlightening, but I'm sure if you're reading this, you are more interested in the fun I was having getting the data for my additions.

I had only one concern, the obvious concern all women having so mush sex had. I had a workaround for that though in the form of my escort's embrace amulet. It prevented me from getting pregnant, turning the would-be fetus into a sprout of leaves on the carved wooden pendant. But after five months of near-continuous sexual relations, my amulet was covered in leaves. I needed a new one before the spell wore off and my mission was forcibly ended by way of unintentional motherhood.

Which is why I had sought out Ephraim, a mage who should have had the skill and power to replace my amulet. He was indeed able to replace the amulet, but it was not cheap. It took most of my share of the party's collective purse, even after some donations by my teammates, who all very much wanted to keep having sex with me. I hoped we would be able to convince the wizard to keep making more replacements, because after all my research, the thing I had most learned was that I would want and need many more of these throughout my life.

Being a gnome, and thus a member of the only race I hadn't yet managed to sleep with, I also would have liked to get him into bed if possible. It proved surprisingly easy, not that I had any reason to believe it would be difficult. I asked what it would take to keep him on retainer, and although he didn't answer with any commitment, I offered to let him be the first to test each of my amulets, which seemed most agreeable to him.

So we started with that very medallion. I followed the gnome to his bedchambers, removing my clothes until I was wearing only my new necklace. Ephraim disrobed and hopped up onto the bed so I could suck his cock to begin with. I crawled to him on all fours, using my tongue to scoop the limp organ into my mouth once I had closed the distance.

His skin was a silver color, and his hair was a cerulean blue. It was a bit odd to see the color combination on his crotch while I worked, but I had known that would be the case before we started. Alex had told me about gnomes' empathic link ahead of time, so I wasn't at all surprised when I started to get aroused while sucking his cock. I didn't know many women who claimed to enjoy performing oral sex, but I could feel myself getting horny as his cock stiffened in my mouth.

Once he was fully erect, I began to really express my skills. I'd given a lot of blowjobs in the past months, to men with a handful of different cocks and preferences. I was pretty confident in my ability to engage with the gnome's base desires. I could feel him enjoying my work, literally. My confidence was apparently well earned, because I was practically dripping wet thanks to the empathic connection.

And just when I was thinking I couldn't go a minute longer without fucking him, I felt a tickle against my nether regions. I managed a chance back to see Ephraim, another Ephraim that is, behind me with his beard buried in my pussy. I moaned as his tongue flicked across my clit, masterfully finding and exploiting my weaknesses as he felt my pleasure from each of his motions. I placed the first Ephraim's dick back on my tongue in gratitude, happy to perform simultaneously with him if that's what he wanted.

Like I said, I think I'm pretty good at sucking dick. I didn't normally like to have only oral sex, but I was perfectly capable of it. And knowing how good I was making him feel, I was almost surprised at how long he was lasting. I was enjoying the feedback loop of pleasure, but it was also slightly frustrating to be getting so close and not yet feel the release of orgasm.

The sorcerer shared my feelings, because he decided it was time for a change of position. He pulled me up onto the bed, with help from his clone below who pushed me forward gently. He lay down, his cock up in the air, and I knowingly straddled him, letting his cock slide into me. The second Ephraim got behind me and held my hips in the air an inch or two so the first could pump up into me rather than me grinding down onto him.

This was all fine and good, but the second Ephraim had his own motive. He got in position behind me and slide his own dick into my ass, already lubed up through magic I would assume. The two Ephraims fucked me at alternating intervals, one going in while the other went out, and vice versa. It started slowly, but they quickened their pace as they realized I was able and comfortable with this double penetration.

I looked up to see a third Ephraim standing on the bed in front of me. This one was stroking his cock gently in front of my face, his green eyes swirling in the influence of the empathic link. He stepped forward, pushing his cock into my mouth with no resistance. I was happy to continue using my mouth to forward our pleasure as climax drew inexorably closer. I was enjoying this so much more than I expected to, even with Alex's forewarning. I had since accepted that I was a slut, but I could become entirely addicted to this feeling.

I felt so good, it almost came as a surprise when my first orgasm washed over me. I had almost forgotten that sex didn't just feel good, but that it had a climax to it. All at once, I was filled with gnome semen, but I didn't mind at all because it was my own orgasm that brought it about, or at least it had arrived with my own orgasm.

The next sensation was something else new. I know most men are content after cumming once, and I could feel that Ephraim was tired. But he also wanted t continue if he could. And I wanted to continue, after all, I could stand multiple of my own orgasms no problem. No sooner did I decide to keep going than the Ephraims decided right with me. They changed positions as one, moving me around to get me where they wanted me.

I ended up flat on my back. One gnome was between my legs, buried in my pussy again. Another was above my head, cock in my mouth. Two of them were on either side of me, holding my legs up and out of the way while sucking on my tits. I don't know how he kept cloning himself without me noticing, but I wasn't complaining either. I even reached up to stroke the cocks of the mages at my sides to keep them entertained.

I kept losing track of how many copies of Ephraim were running around. Now there were two, one fondling each breast, then there was one sliding his cock between them. There was one fucking my pussy, then there was another in my ass, then only one again eating out both holes at once. There was one, then three, then only two cocks in my mouth and against my face demanding attention. We kept rolling or adjusting into a different position so the gnomes could either pleasure my body or use it to pleasure their own. Our second orgasm rolled over us without much fanfare, as did our third and fourth.

Two hours in and I collapsed onto the bed beside Ephraim, the only one now. We were sweaty and exhausted, and not to mention I was covered in so much cum I looked like I had just bathed in the stuff. The mage conjured up some water for us to drink while we caught our collective breath and a couple snacks to get our energy back.

We didn't talk while we recovered. We just ate and drank and sat there. At one point, I noticed his eyes were still swirling with color. His empathic link was still active, which meant he would feel my pleasure if I...Well, let's find out. I ran a hand down my own body, sticky with dried and drying fluids. He didn't seem to notice. My hand dipped between my legs and a gently rubbed my fingers along my slit. He straightened up at this, but continued to eat.

I pushed into myself, feeling the gooey wetness of multiple loads mixed with my own juices. Slowly, I watched Ephraim's cock return to erection. He put his food down and took his cock in his own hand and stroked it gently. He turned to look me in the eye as we played with ourselves, something intimate about the moment, feeling each other masturbate. He leaned in and kissed me. We traded hands. We had more sex. I visited many more times for replacement amulets.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gnomes have a connection to magic that gives them many unique traits. Most obvious is the peculiar natural coloration they exhibit across their bodies. Most gnomes are also able to perform magic rather effortlessly, which will come as little surprise to most who have ever met a gnome. Their less obvious trait is the empathic connection they make to those whom they have sex with. This connection lets all those involved share the same pleasure, up to and including orgasm. This means that, if everyone involved is properly satisfied, they will experience the most intense sex you can imagine. The only drawback is that the more you fail to satisfy, the less enjoyable the sex will become, until it is eventually as dull as bathing. Additionally, gnome women are able to stretch their orifices far beyond what you would assume for their size, making them able to have sex with men who wouldn't normally be able to have sex with halflings or goblins thanks to their endowment. Gnome men have the almost unique ability to continue through multiple orgasms without loosing energy as most men do. If you hate men who don't bother to make you cum, or aren't satisfied with only one orgasm, gnome men are the answer you didn't know you were asking for. Gnomes of both sexes are generous lovers and are willing to participate in your wildest fantasies, thanks to their experiencing your enjoyment right alongside you.

-Alex and Jess's Racial Sex Guide, 4th Edition entry on Gnomes